a countryhumans asean dumpste...

By galactify

I'm tired to rewrite the description all you need to know that this is literally a book where I drabble over... More

๐ŸŒพ :: NOTES :: ๐ŸŒพ
:: โฌ‡๏ธ :: SHORT STORIES
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ :: The Closet
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ :: Sunset Flight
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ :: The Reintroduction
โœ’๏ธ๐ŸŒพ :: A legacy continues
๐Ÿ’ซ :: AUTHORS NOTE #1 :: ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ :: Darkness
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ :: The Results (WCA/GCHHS AU)
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ :: It's never too late!
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ :: The Docks
[FILENAME MISSING]
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ :: "its 3 in the morning..."
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐ŸŒพ :: Warmth
๐ŸŒพโœจ :: Sundew
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐ŸŒพ :: {it's 2:30am and I have insomnia so here's some fluff idk a title pls
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ :: mw!phil au thingy thing thing drabble (HA YOU THOUGHT)
๐ŸŒพ :: oh ya there's an asean au version as well
:: โฌ‡๏ธ :: INCORRECT QUOTES SERIES
๐ŸŒˆ :: incorrect quotes #1
๐Ÿงถ :: incorrect quotes #2
โ˜• :: incorrect quotes #3
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ :: incorrect quotes #4
๐Ÿ’ฅ :: incorrect quotes #5
๐ŸŒธ :: incorrect quotes #6
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ :: incorrect quotes #7
๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ :: incorrect quotes #8
๐Ÿฅ’ :: incorrect quotes #9
๐ŸŒธ :: TEMP. AUTHORS NOTE #2 - 08.17.2022 :: ๐ŸŒธ
ASK THEM :DDD
๐ŸŒน :: GCHU QnA (pt. 1)
๐ŸŒน :: GCHU QnA (pt 2)
hehe im moving the oneshots sorry

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ :: The Moon and Stars

322 5 0
By galactify

(written on September 2021)

Future A/N: Part two is cancelled, I have a different backstory planned for Singapore now.

this seems to be all in english but i swear most of the interactions are supposed to be in malay, dialogue in brackets are in that language.

cw // events based on actual history

------

A country would find himself slamming the table hard enough for the entire household to wake up in this dark evening.

"[How many times do I have to remind you, Singapore?!]"

Malaysia said, giving away a really angry and disappointed look. "[We can't invite any Chinese people here okay?! That's final, they're not getting along well and you know that.]"

Singapore, who was across the room on front of the country, seemingly gave off a big gulp. He never seen Malaysia this angry before, he has been disobeying that rule of his for almost a year now and he fully regret what he had done.

Right after Malaysia was formed, every single state formed a really deep tension with China, but then then there's Singapore. Singa kept inviting Hong Kong and sometimes even China himself inside the residence, which made every single one in the house really angry.

This fact didn't really make Singapore give up on the fight, as he responded calmly.

"I just want them to get along."

"Singapura!"

Malaysia hissed. He was really angry at the (then) state, and he knows that literally everyone else in the house suddenly woke as it was literally 1 in the morning. He just needed to deal with Singapore for a moment, it's been a year and he had to confront him.

Malaysia would grab on the other's shoulders and told him face to face. "[You know that it's impossible. We can't get along with them! They're just idiots, they can't understand everything that we do. Let alone you inviting them out of nowhere?!]"

It was then that heads started peeking out of the doorway. Brunei and Sarawak, two territories, who just woke up just because of all of the shouting and mess them both. Johor would follow behind, which was Singapore's closest roommate.

"[Please it was just one request of ours,]" Malaysia said, releasing his arms. "[Keep them away, it's been a whole year since we needed to tell you.]"

"[Then what are you going to do with me? I just can't just- ban them?!]" the city explained, looking at the ground. Singapore really wanted everyone to get along, and if this keeps happening then he doesn't think he can talk to them anymore.

Malaysia looked at him, "[Singapore, please.]"

"[I won't ban them.]"

Melaka and Perak would then show up at the doorway as well, both whispering to Brunei to explain what is happening but she refused to explain further. All of the states agreed that the argument between Singapore and Malaysia was going on for weeks now, and they can't do anything about it anymore. They both had strong relations in the past, and now this. This is what they had to deal with every morning now, it was exausting.

The country sighed and walked over to the coffee table, grabbing a clipboard which had a few pages of paper attached to it and a pen. He would scan each and every single page on the board, then proceeded to hand it over to Singapore.

Confused, he asked, "[What is this?]"

"Singapore," Malaysia sighed, then paused for a moment due to how nervous he was in presenting the board, even if he had to do this so badly.

"You're kicked out of Malaysia."

Singapore's heart sank.

The states at the doorway was shocked, they did know that some separation would happen as they were apart of the plan but they all didn't expect it today in the middle of the night. Brunei didn't know what to feel, and so she left the doorway to calm herself down. Malaysia then gave eye contact with the rest of the states, with an obvious expression of nervousness caught in his eyes.

Singapore grabs the clipboard that he was handed over, and started reading the pages carefully. It was sort of a letter, formally addressing about his relationship with Malaysia and their history and until... The page where it seemed everyone wanted to let him out of the federation. Each and every state gave their own reasoning why, one which was related to the fact that he was really separated with everyone else...

He skimmed towards the last page and slams the board onto the floor, and rushed towards his room like a flash of light. This made everyone in the room confused, and Malaysia dropping on the sofa. That made all of the states rush towards Malaysia and go talk to him in the middle of the night.

---

He had to accept the offer.

He grabbed his bag and dumped every single thing he can find inside as fast as possible. Although it was sad to let Malaysia go, he was horridly frustrated. He had to accept it. He can live on his own... right?

He turned to his right where his nightstand was, opening the cabinet below it to grab his glasses case. As he shuts the door, he looked up to see a framed picture of all of the states and himself during a birthday party. The bi-colored flag would start debating whether or not to bring the picture, but then decided that he took the frame off and placed it on in his bag.

After about five minutes, he would find himself zipping up his bag. He looked at his room's window for the last time, seeing the moon shine in a perfect crescent and the stars shining brightly. He realizes for a moment that a moon and stars were a part of his emblem, he thinks for a second that maybe it was a huge coincidence that the crescent would show up today.

He shrugged that thought off, and grabbed his bag and forcibly opening the door.

He looked around for a moment, literally every single state (including Brunei) were at the room's doorstep, some giving a look of disappointment and the others were just too tired to process everything at one in the morning.

Johor would step up for a moment. "[I'm so sorry, this was fo-]"

"Fuck off."

Brunei would be seen almost at the verge of crying at this point. She wanted to go now, not just because of Singapore leaving, being a state was too much to handle for her.

"[D- Do you think we can talk again?]" Brunei asked, stuttering on her own words.

The Singaporean looked at the Bruneian's eyes for a moment, but then proceeded to answer with looking at the floor.

"[Only time can tell.]"

He would then hear whispers at the back of the crowd, he was unsure who was chit chatting but he didn't really care anymore. He gave off a sigh and proceeded to walk outside the house, leaving everyone else looking at him from the main doorway and waving a goodbye even if Singa himself wasn't able to.

Malaysia would find himself spectating the kicked out city-state leave, which he thought that a brick of guilt had hit him.

---

Singa found himself walking on the streets with his bag which was a little heavy too carry by himself. He has been walking around for around 15 minutes now, and so he decided to take a break.

It seemed like the two o'clock had stroke now. The southeast Asian found himself lost, lost in many different ways.

He was tried dealing with everything, he just wanted so that he can make them get along. He wasn't only angry at the fact that Malaysia declined the idea, it was the fact that everyone he trusted was against him as well, it hits him as hard as a rock that he couldn't understand.

He would find a tree nearby and decided to take a rest for a bit, as he dropped his bag at the base of the natural matter. He then fixed his hair properly for a moment, then started zoning out once more at the sight of the long, narrow path he just passed through.

There was some sort of a bus-stop like building nearby in which he knows that nobody uses, the plantation field was widely open and he can still see the Malaysian house from the distance. Glancing over it, he then asked himself quietly.

"What now?"

He can't go back to the house for now and apologize, everyone hates him now just because his flaws are different. He doesn't even familiarize this place either, he was in a huge sugarcane field from side to side, but the plants were just short enough to see what's in the other side of the field.

Cold breeze would hit the city-state's skin, which made him shiver for a little. He wasn't used to this type of temperature, and he has no idea why it was so stupendously cold in the beginning of August. It was August 8, or 9... He couldn't remember, but that thought made him shiver a lot more.

He kneeled on his bag and opens it to dig in to find his cream-colored scarf, but then gave up halfway as he realized that it was very dark for him to see.

"[Dammit, I guess I'll suffer today,]" he muttered, as he sat down on the group beside the tree, and placed his bag on top of his lap.

He watched over the cold, night skies...

Shortly after, he would see another person blurred in his vision, but couldn't tell who it was as he flowed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
158K 5.7K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...