Black Lace

By heathernicole101

I get lost in the moment as I grind against him, and I can feel him getting hard. A smirk appears on my lips... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Three
THIRTY-FOUR
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six

Thirty-Two

7 0 0
By heathernicole101

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"Blake, open up!" I yell, banging on his front door. "I need to talk to you!" I keep knocking on the door until he finally comes to answer the door. He looks like he has just woken up, hair all over the place, t-shirt inside out. He rubs his eyes and yawns. "Blake." I push past him and into the house.

"Well, come on in." His voice is sarcastic, and I roll my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"It's almost four," I say, turning around to face him with my hands on my waist. "Why are you still in bed?" He doesn't answer me. "Have you heard from Emily?"

He shakes his head, scratching the back of his neck. "No, why?"

I throw my keys on the kitchen table and sit down, covering my face with my hands. It takes me a minute before I'm finally able to look up, where Blake is giving me a questionable look. A small smile reaches the corners of my lips, but it's not a happy smile. It's a sad one, and I have a feeling I'm about to break his heart with what I'm going to tell him.

He waits, and I try to figure out the best way to say this without sounding harsh, but there really is no good way to say it. With a long, deep, breath, I let it out before blurting, "She isn't pregnant anymore."

Blake blinks, his mouth opening and closing repeatedly. He probably doesn't know what to say, and I don't blame him, because I sure as hell didn't when Emily called me earlier. Finally, after what seems like forever, he laughs and shakes his head. Turning his back on me, he walks to the refrigerator and pulls out a bottle of whiskey. He chills his alcohol? I've never thought.

He still doesn't say anything, and neither do I. What is there to say? I'm almost tempted to drink with him, but that didn't turn out so well for me last time. Yeah, I definitely don't need to be drinking.

"Did she seem depressed? When you talked to her?" He still doesn't look at him, but from the sound of his voice breaking, I can tell he's on the verge of crying. He swallows a big gulp of his alcohol, making a little sound at the back of his throat. "Did she?"

"Blake." I stand up and walk over to him, putting my hand on his shoulder. He flinches at my touch, but he doesn't shake my hand off him. I sigh. Am I doing the right thing by telling him this? Yes, of course I am. He deserves to know because it's his baby he lost, and I doubt Emily is going to tell him if she hasn't called him yet. "I, she didn't seem heartbroken by it. She seemed relieved."

"Relieved?" He chokes on his voice. "What do you mean relieved?"

"When she miscarried, I think she may have done it intentional. Like she did something bad to cause her to lose the baby."

There's no time to react. Blake throws the whiskey bottle against the wall, broken shards of glass flying everywhere. I gasp, dropping my hand from his shoulder, and take a step back. Blake is shaking, and I'm starting to wonder if I should not have opened my mouth.

Blake storms out of the room, slamming the door to his room shut. A few pictures rattle on the wall, but thankfully none of them fall. By this time I'm crying again, wiping away a few tears, as I go to clean up some of the broken glass. I'm extra careful so that I don't cut myself, sweeping up the remaining pieces and throwing them in the trash. Blake doesn't come back downstairs, but I don't go check on him either. He needs time by himself, to think about everything I just said. His music is blaring from his speakers, the bass so loud I can feel it vibrate all the way down here. It wouldn't surprise me if his neighbors heard it, too.

Almost instantly, I feel another anger towards my best friend. I don't want to say she had the miscarriage on purpose, but the way she was talking on the phone, the way she hung up on me when I asked her if she wasn't upset about it, tells me that she did do it on purpose. And eventually, she'll have to come clean. I love her and Blake most, they're pretty much my only friends, but I cannot, will not, stand by Emily in this matter. She better hope it was an accident.

I try calling her, hoping she would answer, but she doesn't. Maybe she's back at her parents now that she isn't pregnant. Maybe they're all fine and dandy now, even though they treated her like complete dogshit by disowning her and kicking her out. I could never forgive my parents if they did that to me. Then again, my parents are pretty hypocritical and judgmental and set in their ways, but I know for a fact they would never do me like that.

When I call her parents, I ask if she's there, and to my not so much surprise, she is there. I grip the phone tighter in my hand and thank them before hanging up. I knew it. I could literally strangle her right now! How dare she? I know she was going through a hard time, that it wasn't easy being pregnant and feeling like she had nobody. But she did. She had Blake and I, more so Blake than me, but she had all the support she needed. My heart is breaking for Blake right now. I can't believe this. Not once did I think she would ever stoop this low.

Guess you really don't know a person.

"Would you like to talk to her?" her mom asks me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"No, I'll stop by later. Thanks."

"Not a problem, dear." Her mom hangs up, and I can't believe the nerve of her, either. Man, I thought my parents were bad. Emily's are faker than my nails.

Deciding it will be best to leave Blake to himself – he'll call me if he needs me – I take it as my cue to head home. If I go to see Emily now, I might kill her and her parents. So instead I go home. I have work tonight, anyway, and I stay up because I'm so worked up, I'll be cranky at the work. I'll deal with Emily another day.

--

"What's going on in that head of yours?" Luis asks me. "You good, mami?"

I blink, snapping my head in his direction. My eyes soften when I see the worry in his eyes. For the entire shift, my mind has been all over the place, I keep staring off into space, and I'm forgetting to turn in a lot of orders and fail to keep up with my tables. It's definitely reflecting on my tips. But to be honest, I don't even care. I can't help but worry nonstop about Blake and keep thinking about ways how I'm going to kill Emily. Blake is a nice guy and definitely doesn't deserve any of this.

"Just a lot going on," I admit, pouring a cup of coffee. Table five has been waiting five minutes for me to bring them a cup, and I'm surprised they haven't left yet. "I'll be right back."

I take the coffee to the older gentleman. He seems annoyed, pushing his glasses up his nose. I don't blame him, though. Honestly I forgot about him. "So sorry about your wait dear. I had to brew a fresh pot," I lie, and it comes out like I'm actually telling the truth. His appearance softens and he nods.

"It's all right. Thank you for not bringing me old coffee. I'll take three pancakes and a side of bacon, please."

I nod, making sure I don't forget to turn it in. When it's done a couple moments later, I drop the food off and head to the back. I let Isabella and Luis know I'm taking a break, and Isabella agrees to watch over my station. Once I walk out the backdoor, making sure to leave it propped open, I pull my phone out to check for any text messages or missed calls. I haven't checked it in the past two others.

Nothing.

I sigh, dialing Blake's phone. No answer. I call Emily next, and once again, no answer. Finally, I end up calling Liam. He answers after the first ring. "Callie, baby. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just getting worried."

"About what exactly?"

I haven't talked to him since he dropped me off earlier. I mean, I did text him before coming into work and he responded, but other than that, nothing. Taking a deep breath, I tell him about today's events, knowing he is the one person I can trust with me. I mean, I can trust Luis and Isabella, too, but I'm more comfortable confiding in Liam, especially after meeting his parents today and sharing myself with him.

He listens with any interruptions. Once I'm done, he stays silent. Which I did expect from him because it is a lot to take in. Plus he doesn't really know Blake and Emily, having only met Emily once and I don't even think he met Blake yet. So he can't really make any judgements on them. Finally, after a lingering silence, he sighs.

"I wish I knew what to say, baby."

"It's okay. I don't expect you to say anything. I just needed to get it off my chest and you're a good listener. Thank you. I'm just worried and probably overthinking it, but if Emily really did do this on purpose, I don't think I can look at her the same. Or if I even want to." I sigh. "And I know Blake and I are ex's, but I still feel like I should be there for him. He may have not admitted it or showed it, but I knew he was excited about the baby. He must be devastated."

"And he has every right to be. Just give him some space. He'll come around." I sigh. "Try to not think about it too much, baby. Go back to work."

"I love you."

"And I love you."

We hang up, and I try to get back to work.

The remainder of the night is slow, and all side work is done. Since Isabelle left early last time, I decide to finish my tickets and end up leaving at five. That gives her an hour by herself, and hopefully she makes some money. I tell them bye, grabbing my bag and hurrying out the door. Instead of going home, I go to Liam's, thankful I remember how to get there.

Liam is asleep, but I remember him mentioning to me earlier today where the spare key is. I grab it and unlock the door, making sure to put it back in its spot, and head upstairs to his bedroom. I quietly open the door and step inside, closing it behind me, and walk over to the bed. A smile tugs on my lips as he sleeps there peacefully, his chest rising up and down slowly as he breathes, bottom lip poking out. Reaching forward, I move some hair out of his forehead and kiss his forehead, before putting my purse down and slipping out of my work uniform. I fold them neatly and put them on the chair before climbing in with Liam.

He mumbles something under his breath but doesn't wake up. With my back pressed against his chest, he drapes an arm around my waist and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. "Hey there," he whispers, but I know he's still asleep by the faint snore coming from his nose.

I graze my fingers up and down his arm, and he presses closer to me. I can feel his erection on my ass, and I stifle a laugh behind my hand. Leave for him to get turned on in the middle of his sleep. I sigh in contentment, feeling at ease and content in his arms, and I can't help but think about how much I really love this man, and that I'm glad that I met him. It wasn't under the best of circumstances, but I don't regret it one bit. Even if I did hate him at first with his big ass head.

A smile creeps up on my face. Yes, he can definitely be an ass, but he's my ass. And I wouldn't change him out for anybody else.

Wriggling closer to him, I bring his hand to my lips and kiss it. Liam kisses the back of my head, breathing in softly. "I love you, Callie. Forever and always."

"And I love you." Those are the last words spoken before I drift off into a peaceful slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...
1.6M 37.8K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
2.3K 273 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...