Leave Me Alone

By CreampuffBastet

It is Tetsuya Mayuzumi first day of high school. After having a bad last year of middle school he is looking... More

Prologue and Summery
Chapter 1 Hello
Chapter 2 Struck
Chapter 3 Anger

Chapter 4 Memories

28 0 0
By CreampuffBastet

Taiga follows Seijuro to a table which was guarded. They bowed to Seijuro, Reo, and Shintaro before stepping away revealing their food. Seijuro sat down on one side while Reo and Shintaro sat on the other.

"Taiga you'll be sitting next to me." Seijuro says.

Taiga nods. 'This is weird.' He sits next to Seijuro while Atsushi sat next to Shinataro.

"Shi-nee-chin snacks." Atsushi leans on him.

"You need to eat your food first. Go on. Then you can have more snacks." He rubs his head soothingly.

"Feed me." Atsushi says.

"Atsushi you know how to feed yourself. I'll feed you at home okay. Eat like a big boy today." Shintaro says as he eats his food.

"Fine." Atsushi starts to eat but he still leaned on Shintaro who would pet his head.

Taiga watched them. 'I never understood that. I remember in middle school they'd do that too. When we all used to eat together in our first year'

Flashback

Taiga was sitting in a long table. On his left was Seijuro and Shuzo. On his right was Tetsuya and Daiki. In front of him was Chihiro, Reo, Atsushi, Shintaro, Shogo, and Ryota. Taiga was eating as they talked away. Atsushi leaned on Shintaro who pats his head.

"Shi-nee-chin feed me." Atsushi whined.

"Atsushi you know how to feed yourself. I'll feed you at home okay. Eat like a big boy today." Shintaro said as he ate his food.

"Fine." Atsushi pouted as he started to eat his food while he leaned on Shintaro who petted his head.

"Hey I've been wondering, why do you do that?" Shogo asked.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at them.

"Yeah, I've been wondering that too." Daiki said looking at them.

"Ah you don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Tetsuya said as he drank his milkshake.

"Well our mom used to do this for him." Shintaro said.

Atsushi ate his food. "Mom."

"Ah Sorry." Shogo said quickly.

"No it's fine." Reo chuckled. "It helps him."

"He likes it so it can't be helped." Shintaro said.

Reo chuckles. "He'll out grow it soon."

"How are you guys doing?" Seijuro asked.

"Better." Reo smiled. "We settled everything."

"How have you been sleeping Atsushi?" Taiga asked.

"Okay." Atsushi munched on his food. "Mom wouldn't want us sad."

"That's right so eat up." Shintaro said.

Atsushi nodded and ate.

'He really misses his mom.' Taiga thought. 'He's like this because of what happened. It's good that he's healing.'

Flashback End

'Thought he would outgrow it by now. I guess it's still rough. Don't know how it works though.' Taiga thinks before he starts to eat.

"Taiga." He hears Seijuro call him.

Taiga looks at him. "Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" Seijuro studies him.

"Nothing." Taiga says.

"Like always." Shintaro says making Atsushi snicker.

Taiga's eyebrow twitched. "Hey!"

"They're only teasing." Seijuro says with a slight smile.

Taiga's face got red a bit and looks away grumbling.

Reo chuckles. "Sei-chan do we have a meeting after school today?"

"Yes but just a short one due to the rain and it being our first day back. We'll pass out the weekly schedule. Shintaro did you type that up?" Seijuro asks.

"Yes. All the copies are made and ready to be passed out." Shintaro says.

"Good. Then we'll pass them out and see if there is any questions before we leave." Seijuro says. "Taiga you and Atsushi will be joining the club."

"Huh? Why?" Taiga asks.

"To keep you busy." Seijuro says.

"I don't need to." Taiga says.

"Oh you do. Besides it will look good for your college resume too. Plus I can keep an eye on you." Seijuro says as he eats.

'That's your real reason.' Taiga sighs as he eats. 'Trying to spy on me. Like always.'

"I'm not spying on you." Seijuro says making Taiga freeze a bit.

"Will you stop that?" Taiga looks at him.

"Taiga you're so easy to read." He pats his cheek as he chuckles.

Taiga glares slightly. 'Mind reader.'

"I'm not a mind reader." Seijuro says making Taiga groan.

"Don't lie." Taiga groans.

"Just amuse him Sei-chan." Reo chuckles.

Seijuro just smiles. "Now now I am not a mind reader. You're just easy to figure out Taiga."

"I am not." Taiga grumbles.

"Yes you are." Shintaro and Atsushi say together.

"Jerks." Taiga grumbles.

"If you could just relax and stop putting your emotions out you wouldn't be so easy to read." Shintaro says as he eats.

"Four-eyes." Taiga grumbles.

"What are you? Three? Only a child would come up with that-" Shintaro starts before Atsushi interrupts.

"He's not a four-eyes, stupid." Atsushi says.

"I'm not stupid you're stupid." Taiga glares.

"I know you are but what am I?" Atsushi glares back as lightning struck outside.

"I stand corrected." Shintaro sighs making Seijuro and Reo laugh.

Stairs leading to rooftop

Chihiro grabs the bag of food that Tetsuya packed at home.

"Why are we sitting on the stairs when we could just eat in a classroom?" Shogo asks.

"We would go to the rooftop but it's raining." Chihiro says. "So stop whining and eat."

"I-I'm not really hungry." Tetsuya says softly.

"Nonsense. Eat." Chihiro gives him his food. "I will feed you myself too."

Tetsuya nods and starts to eat.

"So are we really going to move schools?" Shogo asks as he eats.

"If Tetsuya still wants to then we will." Chihiro looks at Tetsuya.

"I don't know." Tetsuya says. "Taig-"

"He apologized yes but that doesn't mean you should forgive him." Chihiro says.

"I haven't-" Tetsuya tries to talk again.

"You forgive people easily once they apologize." Shogo says. "Man you forgave me when I ruined your books."

"When did you ruin his books?" Chihiro asks.

"Uhhh..." Shogo gulps. "Last month."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chihiro looks at Tetsuya.

"He said sorry." Tetsuya mumbles a bit.

"You're both still babies." Chihiro sighs. "Shogo you're grounded."

"What?! But that's not fair!" Shogo says.

"You ruined his books. You know he loves his books." Chihiro says. "Plus you gave yourself away. You're grounded this weekend."

"But I have plans!" Shogo says.

"To what? Go be a delinquent with your "friends". Oh I don't think so." Chihiro says as he eats.

"Guys." Tetsuya says softly.

"Oh you never liked my friends. We like hanging out around town and go to the arcade. We're not doing anything wrong." Shogo glares.

"Bullying others and beating others up sounds fucking wrong." Chihiro say calmly but he was getting anything.

"They fucking picked a fight first!" Shogo yells.

"Guys." Tetsuya says a bit louder.

"Oh please you always start it." Chihiro looks at him. "You're starting one now and you started one just now."

"I was protecting Tetsuya! And it's not like you're a saint either. You punched him first!" Shogo growls as he clenches his fist.

"I had the balls to do it first." Chihiro starts to get angry.

"What fucking balls? You hit someone younger than you. Some fucking balls you have."

"You little shit. You hit him to when we got revenge. And if you think for one fucking second that you're more innocent than me? Oh I'll beat the shit of you right here right now." Chihiro puts his food down.

Shogo did the same as they stand up and glare at each other. Lighting struck outside as they look at each other. They suddenly hear a light sob. Chihiro and Shogo quickly look down to see Tetsuya covering his ears with his hand and sobbing.

"Stop it." Tetsuya whimpers. "Please stop fighting."

"Oh Tetsuya." Chihiro sighs and sits back down. He pulls him close and rocks him. "The lightning will go away soon."

"Yeah." Shogo sits on the other side of Tetsuya and holds him with Chihiro. "We'll protect you until then."

"Will you stop fighting?" Tetsuya asks as he looks at them with tears.

"Yeah. We'll stop. Sorry." Shogo says.

"Yeah we're sorry." Chihiro says as he rubs Tetsuya's hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 286 23
Izuku Midoriya is starting his first year of high school where he hopes his Junior high past doesn't follow him. But from attending this school he me...
6.2K 75 29
(Please read the first chapter of the book before commenting or sending Hate thank you. Also there will be ⚠️Manga spoilers in this book ⚠️) After th...
9.2K 425 20
Izuku Midoriya hides his depression and anxiety and acts like he's happy.But in reality that's all an act.He's the odd ball in his high school.He on...
63.7K 2.2K 25
After a horrible incident, nearly one year ago, that took the life of his best friend, Chifuyu Matsuno was never the same. His friendly, outgoing per...