๐ˆ๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ

By Ultraviolence88

A Gojo Satoru x Reader More

โžŠ
โž‹
โžŒ
โž
โžŽ
โž
โž‘

โป

41 3 0
By Ultraviolence88

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝:
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝙺𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚊 𝙲𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚊

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗
𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜
 𝚘𝚏 𝟹 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜.

𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑:
𝙳𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚖
𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"I can't lead you this time, nor can Y/N," begins Gojo

"Huh!?"

"But rest assured I called a kouhai I can depend on,"

"Then why did I come here in the first place," she mutters rolling her eyes

"This is Nanami-kun, ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer-" Y/N's eyes lit up seeing the tall blond walking inside the room "Kentoooo!" she jumps on him even though Gojo has his arm around him "nice to see you too, Y/N," Nanami says keeping his composure.

Itadori watches as Y/N sticks to Nanami, Gojo continues speaking "there is a lot of strange jujutsu sorcerers, but this guy was employed at a company and that just shows he's got a good head on his shoulders right?"

"And a first-grade sorcerer," Y/N adds as she trails her finger on his jaw

"I don't think the others would want to hear that from you, Gojo,"

"Kento-kun!" she mumbles burying her face on his chest

"The amount of drip this man has to just cover his eyes," Itadori compares Nanami and Gojo "Y/N looks cool also,"

"ex-salaryman? why was being a sorcerer not your first choice?" asks Itaodri

"We should start with introductions, shouldn't we?" Nanami says "nice to meet you, Itadori-kun"

Itadori bows "ah yes, nice to meet you,"

"Kento~"

"There is one thing I learned while attending Jujutsu High,"

"And that is?"

"Jujutsu sorcerers are shit!"

"Yikes," Itadori blankly stares "is-is that so..." he gulps

"I worked at a typical company, I also learned one thing,"

"Which is?"

"Is that work is shit!"

"I saw that coming,"

Nanami continues "if it's the same shit, I'll take the job that I am most suited for,"

"Ah so that's why you came back," Y/N pouts "I thought because of me," she teases

Gojo and Itadori huddle together "how dark," Itadori whispers "right?" he whispers.

"Itadori-kun, please don't think that Gojo-san and I are of the same mindset," Nanami continues "haha!" Y/N sticks her tongue at Gojo "I have faith in Y/N and Gojo and trust them," Gojo smirks sticking his tongue at Y/N "but won't respect him!" Gojo flinches

"w-what!?" Gojo places his hand on his chest

"you heard him, say it louder for the dumbass in the back that can't listen," Y/N whispers

Nanami continued his speech.

"Well apparently, it's a gruesome scene," Y/N teases "are you prepared, Kento-kun?" Nanami simply ignores her teasing "can you see it?" he begins "these are the remnants of curse energy," Itadori looks around "nah, can't see shit,"

"Kentooo," she puts her arms around his neck leaning on him "that's because you're not trying to see it," Nanami continues "usually, we can confirm curses by sight like it's second nature to us,"

Y/N gets off of him "when you exercise technique, you leave traces behind. we call them 'remnants'," says Y/N "however, they are faint compared to things like cursed spirits, so try to strain your eyes and look closely,"

Itadori nods doing as she said "oh! I can see it now!"

"Of course," Nanami says "you must be able to realize something's presence before seeing it," Y/N covers her laugh with a cough. Itadori places his hand on his chest and another on his forehead "you know, it would be nice if you could like at least give some praise bruh," Itadori says.

Nanami continues walking "I don't praise or talk shit of people," he says "I conform to the truth and judge. by that, that is the way I am," Y/N eyes Nanami "Kento you seem stressed, you can use me as your destresser," Y/N whispers in his ear sending shivers.

"Alright! Let's go all out!" Itadori hypes himself up "calm down, Yuuji-kun, this can be done casually," Y/N says "ah okay okay," the trio walks up the stairs. "Nothing appeared on the surveillance camera, right?" Itadori says "yup, besides the victims, there was one boy present," Y/N says.

Arriving at the rooftop a creature stood on its fours "b...b...b....bitch," Y/N makes a disgusted face "What!?" Itadori was ready to take action but Nanami stops him "you get the other one over there," he says.

Y/N slices up the creature "fucker," she puts her katana back in its holder she turns back to check on Itadori

"if you think you can't win against it, just call me or Y/N," Nanami says.

Itadori rolls his eyes "aren't you looking down on me a bit too much?" he says "it's not a matter of looking down on you or not," Nanami begins "we are adults and you are a child, we have a duty to prioritize you over ourselves,"

"If you're gonna treat me like a kid, I'd rather you just look down on me,"

"You've escaped death many times, but that doesn't mean you've become an adult," Nanami says "the accumulation of little despairs that's what makes people adults,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.2K 43
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be " " y'all hoes...
2.3M 170K 43
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแŠแ€กแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท Royalแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ท แ€แ€„แ€บแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€ท" "แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€ธแ€ธ" Zawgyi "แ€€แ€บแ€ณแ€•แ€นแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€น แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€นแ€แ€„แ€นแ€ฑแ€šแ€ฌแ€€แ€นแ€บแ€ฌแ€ธ...
46.9K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
42.5K 957 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...