"Are you listening?" Nanami says as he pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose "oh shit," Itadori whispers "you were saying all that to me?!"

"Well I know that shit already so don't look at me," Y/N says

"bruh I just wanna concentrate on the curse," Itadori whispers "I guess I gotta listen to his story," he leans towards Y/N "is it even okay to reveal that kind of stuff?"

"Consider it a technique that's okay to reveal," Y/N says "revealing it misleads the opponent, right?" Nanami nods "raises the effectiveness of the technique," he gets ready to swing "just like this,"

Nanami calculates where to aim he gets into stance and swings his covered blade chopping the creature "that always gets me," Y/N whispers. Itadori watches in amazement almost getting fucked up by the other creature but he quickly dodges, he takes a deep breath before swinging at the creature with his fist.

"Divergent fist!"

"Wow," Y/N claps proudly of his improvement while Nanami silently judges his power she stands up giving a hug to Itadori "aw Yuuji-kun, I'm so proud of you!" she pats his head "Itadori-kun!" they both turn to Nanami "what's up,"

"Stop, look at this,"

Y/N looks at the picture on Nanami's phone then at the cursed spirit "nah these ain't cursed spirits, these are humans,"

 Y/N sat on Nanami's lap, Nanami and Itadori sat on the sofa listing to Ieiri from Nanami's phone explaining the humanoid creatures

Y/N sat on Nanami's lap, Nanami and Itadori sat on the sofa listing to Ieiri from Nanami's phone explaining the humanoid creatures. Y/N sighs "looks like yall won't finish this casually," Itadori nods "let's go all out," Nanami adds.

He spreads a map "with this, we can narrow down the location of the culprit's hideout," Nanami says "currently there's still some uncertainty. I will continue my investigation so I will give you a different job, Itadori-kun,"

Itadori nods "the boy who was in the movie theater is identified as Yoshino Junpei," Nanami continues "it seems he's classmates with the victims, the cameras are placed only in the passageway he was see there at the time of the event , I thought it was unlikely he'd be a curse specialist, in other words, a malignant shaman,"