The Son of Lucifer (malereade...

By _Abstractz_

(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as... More

The Devil son
Beacon welcomes the devil
The stray
A taste of humanity
Best day ever?
investigation part 1
Investigation part 2
The Snow arrow
Light the candle
Bio
Mission
Storytime with the devil
A devil of my word(season 1 final)
Extra: path to forgiveness
Aftermath(s2)
Family feud (s2)
Heartbreaking reality(s2)
Beginning to an end(s2)
Monster (s2)
Fighting a losing battle(s2)
Author note: important!!
Victory and farewell (season 2 final)
The king has return(s3)
Perfect timing (s3)
Battle of Haven(s3)
One hell of a ride(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 1(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 2 (s3)
The Cold Storm (s3)
A Trip Into Memories (s3)
Good morning (s3)
Safe at last (s3)
Can't catch a break (s3)
The lost farm boy(s3)
Unwanted change of events(s3)
Deepest desire (s3)
Our way(season 3 final)
Author note: somewhat important
Moving on(s4)
New Arrival/ Plan (s4)
Ace-ops? (S4)
Welcome Back (s4)
What A Week (s4)
A Well Deserve Day Off(s4)
 discussion(s4)
A Surprise......Party? (s4)
Count Down (s4)
Blood Forever (season 4 final)
Extra: a future with you
Extra: A Future with you part 2
Author note: its important for the future
Extra: A Future With You part 3
Extra: A Future With You part 4
Extra: Interview the cast of "Son Of Lucifer"
Extra: A Future With You part 5
Extra: A Future With You part 6
Extra: A Future With You part 7
Note:Coming Soon
Following A Path(s5)
Off To The Races!(s5)
Fault (s5)
A Split In 2 (s5)
The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)
A Change In Plans (s5)
Round 1 (s5)
Extra: A future with you part 8
The New Way (s5)
On His Hands (s5)
Dark Skies (s5)
Author Note: moving onwards

Darkness (s5 final)

811 15 3
By _Abstractz_

Darkness is death

Death is destiny

And right now we're face to face

With darkness itself

After speaking his name to the world, Y/n found himself in the middle of a deep crater, completely engulfed in a dark aura. His clothes, which were pitch black, were flaring up as if on fire. The area around him was not improving; the sky was still night black, and the grimms who surrounded him were roaring to the sky to show their respect to the king.

Charlie and the others on the ledge couldn't believe their nightmare, the very thing they worried about and feared, had come true. They hope and pray to the one god above that this is all a show and that everything will go as planned, but simply staring at the Dark demon may not be as simple.

An evil laugh echoed through every corner of Atlas, and everyone turned to look in the direction it was coming from, where they saw y/n laughing for whatever reason. Salem looked at her nephew in horror, not wanting to get his attention.

Salem: this form...this power...it's the same as back then...when he had the power bestowed upon him by God but returned it...so why?

The demon begins to speak, his voice has became a lot different it's deep, cold and dark.

Y/n: fantastic!!!! My power is surging as if my body were being rejuvenated!Hahahahahahah!!!

Still sporting his trademark smirk, which appears to be expressing a much different meaning than before, he begins to look around, surprised at what he was sensing.

Y/n: What exactly is this? Everything appears to be very different...everything has been destroyed...what happened? Have I been asleep? And, if so, how long?

His eyes darted around, trying to make sense of the strange environment he had found himself in; the sound of rocks moving caused him to turn to the side, only to see Salem trying to get up, but she froze like a rat when she was met with y/n cold dark red eyes; Salem was left speechless; nothing was coming out of her mouth, but what she was thinking. Y/n narrowed his eyes, annoyed and disrespected that a lesser being wasn't responding right away, but what made him relax was the sense of similarity emanating from that woman. He takes a step forward, and once he has a good view of the person, he can easily recognize who she is.

Y/n: Salem? (Takes a step closer) Aunt?

He comes to a halt a few feet away from his aunt, amazed at how much Salem has changed. She went from being the most beautiful woman in heaven to the most...well, disgusting soul he'd ever met.

Y/n: why do you look like that? What caused it to undergo such a heinous transformation?

Salem: he's acting as if he doesn't know...

When she turned her head, she was taken out of her thoughts by the sight of dark red eyes staring her down with hatred.

Y/n: I'm talking to you....

His aunt staggers back, terrified of him.

Salem:  what's going on right now? Does he not see me as an enemy? No, it's very different.

She looks to the side and sees Charlie and team Rwby standing on the ledge because they were afraid to go down the crater, which gave her an idea.

Salem: (bowing) My nephew, you have finally awakened from your slumber!

Y/n: (cautious) my slumber?

Salem: (sweating) yes!You've been sleeping for eons!

Y/n: I see, (places a hand on the side of his face) that explains why my memories seem foggy; it must be a side effect of my sleep.

Charlie and team Rwby are stunned by the lies Salem tells the demon. Salem suddenly points at them and begins yelling as loudly as she can.

Salem: That's right! They are to blame for the current state of chaos! They sealed you away using the 4 relics created by Charlie and now they tried to prevent me from waking you up! They are the evil you attempted to eradicate all those enos ago!

When the demon saw Charlie standing over the edge of the crater, his dark red eyes widened and he smirked evilly. He then notices the others standing next to his cousin as blurry images begin to appear in his mind, causing him to stagger back. He looks down, a hand over his eye, trying to figure out what's going on.

Salem: Is everything all right? You must not allow them to persuade you-

She watches in terror as y/n spreads his hands, revealing the most terrifying glare she has ever seen.

Y/n: silence...nothing else from you.

Salem: I'm only...

She had barely begun to speak when she was abruptly interrupted by a backhand from her nephew. She could feel her entire body shattering into pieces as some of her blood spilled on y/n forehead and flew away, out of sight of the others.

Y/n: (cold) she's barely alive after just one tap, how pitiful....

Curiosity drove him back to Charlie's direction, and he began to examine the people who were looking down on him.

Y/n: how strange, aside from him, I've never met those people in my life, but something about them seems familiar. (he closes his eyes) and their power, it isn't just them. I can feel it coming from all directions; has the human race become weak again?

Charlie sensed his friends behind him were terrified, and who could blame them? The woman they were most afraid of, the one who believed she couldn't be killed, was beaten by a single "tap?" While keeping an eye out for the demon, the angel tries to push the others back.

Charlie: We have to get out of here!

Y/n:(close) you are still around? How vexing...

Charlie's entire nervous system froze in fear as y/n appeared from behind his back. Charlie attempts to speak, but his mouth does not open. His body wasn't listening to a single thing his brain said to do.

Charlie: I'm unable to move...I'm unable to think clearly, why...why... I must act or we will all die.

Y/n: (scoffs) you're not going to talk? Pfft, how rude. Though I understand standing Infront of a god can be quite scary (glares) Definitely to those you tried to keep hidden.

He approached Charlie and got closer to his face, noticing something was wrong.

Y/n: You're not as strong as I remember you being. (looks around) Salem was telling the truth when she said I had been sleeping. You've become quite frail, or is it because you created the relics?

Charlie: she's deceiving you...

As some memories began to return to the demon, he narrowed his eyes and glared at Charlie.

Y/n: I see. I remember the night after I created the Grimm, we fought for days until I was about to kill you and you somehow managed to knock me unconscious. You must have sealed me away soon after with the relics because I have no recollection of anything from that time.

Charlie, like the others, is perplexed.

Charlie: I knock him out? No, no matter how many times we fought, he always had the upper hand or it was a close battle....wait, unless he was talking about when Yang shot him with the...his memories...he's not remembering them in the exact order, they're all jumbled. They must have become confused as a result of his transformation!

Charlie pushed the other back slightly before stepping in front of y/n; he was about to speak up to him, hoping that his words would be heard, but the demon ignore him and began to look around, only to see destruction all around him. He could sense terror, hatred, and any other negative emotion he could think of emanating from every being on the planet.

Y/n: what's going on? Why is my world in such disarray?

Charlie: (takes a step) y/n, it's a long story. If you could just hear me out and-

Y/n directs his gaze in Charlie's direction, causing him to lose his footing for a brief moment.

Y/n: (glares) you...if you hadn't locked me away, none of this would have happened...

Charlie: You can't remember what's going on around you?! What have we been through as a group!?

The demon's gaze was drawn to the four girls standing behind Charlie. The short girl with the black hair and red tip, no matter how hard he tries to ignore the feeling he gets when he sees her, reminds him far too much of his older sister, but an image of the girl trying to slash him with her scythe flashed through his mind.

When he looks at the remaining girls, he notices that the blond one feels like a best friend. One who is expected to have his back no matter what... So how come he got a flashback of her shooting him in the neck? The girl with the strange ears feels sightly different, the feeling he has of her is what you normally get when you meet a relative after a long time

Finally, there's the person with white hair.
When he locked his gaze on her, his heart began to tighten and he could hear it pounding rapidly. He was aware of his feelings... He can't believe it... He has no idea what's going on because it's the kind of thing he'd get if he was in love, but he doesn't even know this girl, but what if there was a chan... Suddenly, he is bombarded with images of this girl. He was trying to protect himself from being poisoned by her... He almost got stabbed and was stabbed numerous times by her, and the final one that stopped all feelings was him lying on the girl with her keeling next to him.

Y/n: So, this is how it's going to be? They've been trying to kill me, and they've been playing with me! I'm not sure how they're still alive, but I'll make sure they die today.

As his eyes flashed their dark colors, y/n was surrounded by a black mist.

Y/n: Oh, I remember...every single one of you tried to kill me...(glares at Weiss) and one of you nearly succeeded...

Charlie takes a defensive stance behind him, keeping an eye on his friend.  The thoughts racing through his mind aren't going to help him find a way to get through his cousin, so all he has to do is buy time for team Rwby to escape.

Charlie:(quietly) yang...

Charlie's girlfriend looked up, concerned, at the sight of him shaking.

Yang: what is it?

Charlie: I'm counting on you to get everyone out of here...

Yang: oh, no-

She was about to approach him when he thrusts his hand out, pushing her back.

Charlie: talking isn't going to work, and I believe using Weiss will make matters worse. I don't want any of you to perish as a result of our family's mistakes... I'll buy some time.

The blond girl was left speechless, she didn't want to leave him but she's isn't clueless. She knows from hearing from Charlie and y/n himself, that in the state he's in right now he could kill all of them without thinking.

Yang: (grips her hands) all right...you'd better come back to me...

Charlie just smiles at her but doesn't say anything because he'll be lying if he thinks he'll 100% come back. Yang rushed forward to inform Blake of the plan, but the cat was hesitant; but one look at the demon surrounded by his dark aura was enough for her to turn around and grab Ruby by the hand and flee. Yang does the same thing, but this time she picks up Weiss and carries her off on her shoulders.

Weiss: No! What are you doing?!!

Yang: We have to leave!!

Weiss: (trying to push himself off) No! Y/n is -

Yang; That isn't y/n!!!

This puts an end to Weiss's struggle.

Yang: the person we talk to every day, laugh and cry with, is no longer with us. Instead, the true version of that person had replaced them.

Weiss: but—

Yang: I know you love him, but if you die here, you can't help him.

Weiss closes her eyes to think about it, but she already knew the answer; she just doesn't want to leave the demon behind when he needs her help. As she stares at y/n, she opens them with creepy tears streaming down her cheeks.

Weiss: I'll save you!! Just wait for me..

The demon noticed that team Rwby was fleeing and smiled madly because he was going to stop them, but Charlie extended his wings and caught his attention.

Charlie: It's just you and me...let them go.

Y/n examines his cousin, trying to determine whether he was serious or just plain stupid.

Y/n: What about you and me? You can't be serious about picking a fight with me.

Charlie: You didn't give me a choice-

He was stopped by a push down to the ground, and when he looked up, he saw dark red pupils glaring down at him with so much hatred from up close.

Y/n: You want to fight me!? (Laughter) How much of a joke can you be!? You don't even have a quarter of my strength!!!

The demon begins to laugh as Charlie stares at him, unsure whether he should be angry at what he just said.

Y/n: you've put me in a good mood, cousin; let's talk a little more.

Charlie kept his guard up as the demon turned his back on the angel, making sure that y/n didn't play any tricks on him.

Y/n: I have a question for you: how could you have stood by and watched the world deteriorate? I may not understand what's going on, but I can sense everything.

Charlie: things have simply gotten out of hand! Salem, she's the one who started it all?!!

Y/n: (raises an eyebrow) Is our aunt to blame for this?

Charlie: Yes!! You may have difficulty remembering, but you must pay attention to what I say! Because your memories have all been corrupted by your own powers, things will appear completely different!!

Y/n looked at his cousin for a few seconds before turning around and staring at the dark sky with a sigh.

Y/n: What a shame, I really wish we could talk without spitting nonsense.

Charlie: No, I'm not!!

There was silence around them, and Charlie could only stare helplessly at y/n. As much as he wants to talk to him and convince him that whatever he heard was a lie, that just moments ago he was fighting with them, he knows his cousin won't believe him because he has reverted to his old ways.

Charlie: what are your plans now that you've awoken?

The demon moves to the crater's edge and looks down at the massive hole. When he looks around, he notices that the Army of Grimms is still bowed down.

Y/n: When I first created these beasts, I did so solely for the purpose of keeping these mortals at bay because if they were given the freedom to do whatever they wanted. They'll undoubtedly erase themselves from the planet, but this has proven to me that it's impossible.

With the snap of a finger, all the grimms present burst into black flames and instantly turned to ashes.

Y/n: I know what I need to do now.

As the black mist slowly emanates from his body, he takes a step to the side.

Y/n: I will shred this universe to its last atom (he grabs his blade off the ground) and with the relics create a new one. where life will be blind to what it has lost, only to realize what it has been given. They'll learn how to coexist peacefully.

Charlie: What you're doing is insane! How do you expect them to coexist peacefully? What will happen if they defy your authority?!

To the angel's surprise, the demon reels back the blade and tosses it into the sky, not knowing where it will land.

Y/n: They'll be killed by me.

Charlie: you're making peace with blood!

With an insane grin, the demon returns Charlie's gaze.

Y/n: They'll never find out!

Charlie: I'll be there to tell them!

Y/n: Then I'll kill you just for fun.

Charlie takes a few steps back; he gave it his all, but y/n will never listen to a single word he says. He should give up; the demon's power is nearly equal to that of God, and who knows if he will grow stronger. In his mind, he sees Yang and his friend engulfed in flames. He can't stop now; he has to buy time, to ensure that there is still a chance of getting everything back in order! He only needs to hold his ground!

Charlie assumes a fighting stance as his wings banded towards the demon, surprising him.

Y/n: really? (Smiles) Are you serious?

Charlie: I'm trembling, afraid that this is my last fight, but there's still a chance! Y/n body must have taken a toll; he only recently transformed, so he's still adjusting and isn't even close to full power. I've beaten him before, brought him back to his senses! I'm sure I can do it again!!! I'm going to have to do it!!!

Charlie rushes forward without wasting another second, heading to where his cousin is. He runs his hand through his hair with a smile, using Salem's blood to make them stand out even more.

Y/n: Now that I'm awake after such a long time, let's make use of the new open space!

Charlie sprints to the side, and when he gets close to the demon, he throws a punch, only for y/n to move out of the way so quickly that it appears he was dancing. The angel began attempting to land a strike on his cousin, but he just continued to dodge it until Charlie was able to fake y/n out by throwing a left jab only to land a knee to his side. The demon moves back, but instead of groaning or doing anything that would indicate he was in pain, he just hums and appears completely unfazed.

Y/n: (smirks) how strange, you're much weaker but your technique is flawless.

His left eye trailed to the side and spotted some of Charlie's feathers coming straight at him, causing him to do a small hop to the side before leaning back to avoid another kick from Charlie. The angel attempted to land another hit, but the demon was simply blocking or dodging everything. It was as if y/n was just playing with his cousin because everything he was doing was just extra.

Y/n: Come on, More!

He swung his head from side to side, avoiding all of the punches thrown at him.

Y/n: more!

He easily caught Charlie punch and began spinning him around with a deadly smile.

Y/n: MORE!

He then pulls his cousin closer to him, allowing him to look at his dark eyes with fear.

Y/n: You gotta to put in more effort.

Charlie tries to move back, only to be back handed in the face by his cousin, causing blood to splatter everywhere.

Y/n: when you try to strike me!

He starts laughing uncontrollably and smirking at Charlie. The angel tries to regain his balance, but y/n slams his fist across his face, unleashing a lethal combo before dragging him in by the shirt and slamming him to the ground.

Y/n: remember what I said?

He tighten his grip on Charlie shirt and effortlessly lift him off the ground.

Y/n: LET USE THE OPEN SPACE!!!

He starts spinning Charlie around, only to toss him into the air and send him flying faster than the speed of light. The angel was twirling across the sky like a toy being thrown, his eyes closed, but he could feel the harsh cold air of Atlas instantly warming up as if he was no longer in the Solitas continent. He opened his eyes and was taken aback to discover that he was floating over Menagerie.

Charlie: I'm here now-

A fist was slammed into his face, knocking him down like a meteor from outer space. Charlie landed on a deserted part of the island, which was fortunate for the people who lived there because the crater created by the angel could have swallowed up an entire city. Unfortunately for him, when he made contact with the ground, his body bounced up like a ball, allowing y/n to appear beneath him, only to send him flying again into the sky, this time with a spin kick and case trailing him. Y/n then continues with a barrage of punches, catching up to Charlie in the clouds only to fly ahead of him and fold his hands in anticipation of him.

Y/n: any second now...

Not even a second later, he extends his arm to the side, only to catch his victim by the face. He draws him in closer to see how unhappy the angel is, and he is not disappointed. Charlie's face was covered in blood, and his wings were broken, with only a few feathers left to keep him from flying away.

Y/n: Are you ready to give up now?

In between his fingers, he could see his cousin's angry eyes, and to his surprise, Charlie was able to lift his hand and grab onto his wrist.

Charlie: never! I'm not going to give up!

Y/n: (sighs) okay fine...

He flies towards the ground at speeds beyond light, only to burst through the entire floating island of Atlas and plant his opponent in the middle of mantle, destroying the entire city in one hit. In the midst of the devastation, y/n had his left hand on Charlie's neck, allowing him to reel back his other hand, only to slam it into his cousin's chest, causing him to vomit blood. The force of the attack causes the ground beneath them to tremble like a small but powerful earthquake. The ground begins to shake violently, prompting y/n to look to the side and see a large tidal wave breaking over the cliff. Charlie tries to craw away while y/n comes to a halt as the tidal wave engulfs everything. Underwater, y/n was seen casually approaching Charlie, who was slowly rising to the surface. He smiles as he grabs Charlie's wrist and bursts out of the water and into the sky.

Charlie: (weakly) stop...

With a pitiful expression, the demon looks  at the letdown.

Charlie: (weakly) I'll...stop...you

Y/n's face darkens, leaving only his dark red eyes and a smirk of white teeth.

Y/n: Still wanna fight?!(laughs)ALRIGHT THEN!!

He launches his cousin higher into the air, only to grab him by the neck and fly through Atlas again, creating another hole. He then punches Charlie straight into the Academy, destroying half of it. The angel lay on the broken ground, beaten, he didn't have what it took to fully get up but he felt the rush of wind and looked up to see his cousin standing over him, disappointed yet angry.

Y/n: you knew you didn't stand a chance, not even a slim one, so why are you still against me? I assumed you understood what we needed to do to keep the peace.

Charlie coughs up blood before rising to his feet.

Charlie: You have no idea what is required...you're only doing this because you're angry...angry about everything that has been taken from you!!!

Y/n: No... I understand what is required. The issue is that the human race has been left unchecked-

Charlie: Humans aren't just a bunch of puppets! They have wills and freedom! The decisions they make are their own; we can only assist them in making the best decision; forcing them will only lead to more problems. Humans have the right to make their own decisions...

Y/n grabs Charlie by the hair and punches him to the ground.

Y/n: Do you want to die for this planet? Fine!

He punches the angel across the right side of his face, knocking out some teeth in the process.

Y/n: what's the point of having such a useless celestial in the first place?

He then strikes the left side with a punch.

Y/n:(insane smile) I'd better enjoy killing you anyway!!

The demon kneels over Charlie and begins brutally battering him. Every punch y/n threw reverberated throughout the world, and he was lunching flesh, blood, and muscle out of Charlie's body, and the only thing he could do was take it. After landing 50 consecutive blows, the demon hands and were drenched in his cousin's blood. He got a good look at his cousin's face, which was bloody, bruised, and swollen, unlike anything he'd seen before. This made y/n laugh, and he reeled back his fist one more time to end it.

Charlie: (softly sobbing) cousin...I'm sorry

Despite its weakness, this made something inside y/n click, and he hesitated to throw the final punch. As he stares at Charlie's shattered body, his eyes widen and his heart sinks. As a flashback occurred, Y/n grabbed his head as it began to pound harshly.

The scene shifts to a young y/n sitting on the cold ground, his hands wrapped around his knees, crying because it was his mother's funeral day.

???: hey!

When the little boy lifts his head, he notices his older cousin looking down at him with worried eyes. Charlie got down on his knees and moved closer to y/n.

Charlie: It's fine. There's no need to cry.

He wraps a warm hug around the crying y/n.

Charlie: Don't be afraid...don't be afraid. I'm here to tell you that you're not alone.... it's going to be okay.

It gradually returned to the present, where y/n was still frozen over Charlie.

Y/n: why...why am I...having those memories...why..

He looks down at his bloody hands and then at Charlie, and something inside him wants him to vomit and feel remorse, but on the outside, he just stares at the two. He starts to breathe heavily, unsure of what to do or what is going on.

Charlie: y/n......

The demon looks at Charlie as his body begins to shake; he closes his eyes tightly before flying high into the sky, leaving his cousin on the ground. Y/n comes to a halt at a certain height and looks back at Atlas, his right hand suddenly covered in black flames. He waited a moment before reeling back his hand and swinging it down with a roar, unleashing a massive blast of black energy into Atlas, engulfing everything in flames.

Charlie lay motionless, unable to move as he saw the flames slowly creep up to him until there was nothing but darkness.

Flames, a large floating landmass, falls into the giant hole filled with water that used to be Mantle, engulfing in a large splash. Y/n, still high in the sky, begins to laugh, but not because he discovered something amusing or stupid; rather, it is one that a person would have if they went insane.

Y/n: hahahahahahahahahaha! I did  it!! I killed! I killed!! I killed!!! I killed him!!! Hahahahah

His laughter fades as he clenches his fist around his head.

Y/n: So, what's the deal with me???

He remains in that position for some time before detecting movement behind him. He slowly turns around to see his aunt and another girl stop in front of him; he looks at Salem and notices she has two of the four relics required.

Y/n: I see you've recovered from your wound.

Salem:(nervously) yes...

Y/n: (pointing to the relic) where did you get those and who is she?

He glares at Cinder, causing her to detect a dark and tense aura around the demon, causing her to shriver in fear.

Salem: she works for me, and I had her retrieve those relics while you dealt with Charlie.

The demon slightly jumps at the name but look down in anger.

Y/n: i see...

Salem: well...nephew.

She hands the relic over to the demon

Salem: it's seems like you have some unfinished work to do.

Y/n looks down at the relic, contemplating his next move; it wasn't long before he turned around to see the world below him.

Y/n: You are correct.

He grins at the camera.

Y/n: I'm not going to stop until this planet is in my hands!!

And just like that it cuts to black
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Waves wash ashore, A hand bursts out of the water and smacks against the ground as two sets of feet land in front of it.

???: hmmm, it appears that this location requires assistance, does it not, my brother?

???2: Yes, it does!!

A hand reaches down and grabs the other hand, only to pull it away, causing the screen to fade to black. which lead to the screen cut to black.
Season 5 final!

And just like that, season 5 (vol 8) is over. I must say that I was pleased with how this ended because I am proud to say that season 6 will be based on my ideas and possibly some from Vol 9. I hope you all had a good time and are excited for Season 6 to come out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 161 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
10.2K 148 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
34.3K 939 28
(Vol 1-3 Beacon arc) "You can certainly fulfill your wish to "save someone". But a wish for you to save yourself, does not exist. You will embrace a...
5.9K 207 51
You have seen stories of a beast falling in love with a rose, then you saw a dragon find love in the ice queen but this is a story unlike any other f...