Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k 🥺🥺
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

19.

3.7K 125 216
By LoveMiaxo

Naala's POV

"Okay, who wants to go next?" Daisy asked the group. We were sitting in our group therapy session I wanted to leave so badly.

"Naala how is the real world treating you?" Daisy said making everyone look at me.

"Fine I guess," I shrugged not wanting to talk that much.

"A bit more than that please," Daisy pushed, I cut my eyes to her and shifted nervously in my seat.

"It feels weird being out there. I feel weird being around people because I'm so used to here, with everyone," I said gesturing around to everyone. "Erm, my ex husband has full custody of my daughters and he won't let me see them at all, and it hurts because I miss them,"

"Good, let that emotion out don't hold it in. Remember our motto ladies?"

"It's better out than in," I mumbled feeling my eyes water,

"I want to see them but he's using my past against me and he's turned my eldest against me as well," I spilled. I felt comfortable around the group at times. "I'm trying to show him that I've changed but everytime we speak, he turns me back into what I used to be,"

"How does that make you feel?" Daisy asked softly.

"It makes me feel like how he used to make me feel our whole marriage, weak." I said letting my tears fall. "I understand I hurt him but I wanted him to feel my pain,"

"That's not right Naala, we don't take our hurt and hurt others - we learn from it," Daisy preached, "What's a good thing you've experienced being home?"

"I've got to watch my son bond with his dad, something I never thought would happen," I smiled.

"I'm happy to see you smiling," Daisy smiled too. I crossed my legs and turned my attention to the next person that was getting ready to speak.

The rest of the session went by and we were finally done.

"Naala can I talk to you?" I heard from behind me,

"Mini right?" I said with a light smile,

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something. If you don't mind?" Mini asked pulling me to the side. I looked at her hand wrapped around my forearm and then back at her.

"I'm sorry." Mini said dropping my arm quickly. "I forgot about your personal space,"

"Did you need something?" I asked politely. We've never had a conversation before so I wondered what she wanted.

"The girls were talking the other day and one of them mentioned that you own a hair salon. I really need a job, to prove to my mom that I'm capable to look after my son," Mini started talking fast.

"Have you got a hair page?" I asked to shut her up, the rambling was making me uncomfortable.

"Yeah I do," She said rummaging through her purse. "Here," She handed me her unlocked phone on Instagram.

I scrolled through it and liked what I saw. "Come by the shop tomorrow and we'll see how you go,"

"Really?" She exclaimed. "Thank you so much, I could kiss you right now,"

"Please don't do that," I smiled awkwardly. "I've got to go now, here's the address," I said handing her one of the salon cards I kept on me.

"You won't regret it," Mini smiled widely. I smiled back and turned on my heels heading to the exit.

I saw Hassan's car parked up on the side so I went over and got in.

"Hey, thanks for waiting," I said to looking at his side profile.

"Ain't nothing," He said pulling off. "How was it?" He asked looking at me.

"It was therapy," I shrugged, not really wanting to go into detail about it.

I think he could sense I didn't want to talk because he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "Look what I found," Hassan said handing me a flyer from the console.

"Martial arts," I read out,

"For Saint, to help with his anger. Maybe if he puts it into something else," Hassan explained to me.

"That's a good idea," I smiled reading the flyer. "We can sign him up,"

"I'll take him tomorrow," Hassan nodded. I was about to speak but my phone rang, distracting me.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear.

"You can't see them tomorrow," Amir said making me close my eyes.

"Why can't I see them tomorrow Amir, it's been 3 weeks," I said calmly,

"We ain't gonna be in New York," He answered making my blood boil.

"You're leaving the country?" I asked my voice getting louder.

"Nah just the state," Amir said nonchalantly.

"You can't take my kids out of the fucking state!" I shouted, Hassan rubbed my thigh and whispered,

"Take it easy, just breathe," He directed putting me at ease.

"I can and I am. Maniya has a show in LA so we're going," He added,

"Maniya didn't tell me about a show," I said my eyes stinging, I was getting so tired of this man.

"Naala what the fuck does that have to do with me? You can see em when we get back," Amir spoke and then hung up before I could even reply.

"Ahhh," I screamed smashing my phone against the dashboard several times, seeing the glass smash and fly everywhere.

"Come on baby stop that," Hassan said pulling into a side street. I continued to smash the phone against the dashboard until all the glass was embedded in my palm.

Hassan stopped the car and hopped out, opening my door immediately.

"Give me the phone," He said lightly.

"I'm gonna kill him," I cried, finally letting go of the tears I'd been holding back since therapy. "I'm gonna kill him," I repeated.

Hassan ignored me and basically pulled the phone out of my hand, dropping it on the floor. "Shit look at your hand," He said holding my bleed hand out of the car.

"I'm trying my best Hassan, I'm trying my best. I take my meds, I go to therapy. I let him keep my girls because that's what the judge said I need to do. I'm doing everything right, why can't nobody see that?"

"I can see it baby, I can see it," Hassan shushed me, "We gotta get your hand checked out now,"

"I hate him so much," I sobbed letting him pick glass out of my hand. "I want him to die,"

"No you don't, at the end of the day he is still their dad Naala, that's not gonna change." Hassan said with his attention on my hand. "He's wack for what he's doing to you and I'm gonna sort it, don't worry,"

"I just want to see them," I sniffed, my cries ceasing.

"You're gonna see them, baby stop crying," He said wiping my eyes. "I hate seeing you cry,"

I nodded and wiped my eyes, "Let's go before Saint tears that school down," I spoke taking my hand back from him.

"You don't wanna go to the hospital?" He asked me,

"For what? So that Amir can tell the judge I've been admitted into hospital again?" I questioned grabbing tissue from my purse and wiping away the blood.

"Okay but you good?" Hassan asked holding my chin. I moved his hand and nodded,

"I'm fine, let's go," I said again. He gave me a look I couldn't comprehend and then helped me sit back in the car properly before closing the door and going over to his side.

~~

"Why've you got our baby daddy walking around like a lost puppy?" Dess said with a lifted brow. I shrugged and picked up my drink.

When we picked up Saint, Hassan wanted to come to Dess' to check in on them and I didn't mind. Dess was a really nice person and she turned out to be a better friend to me in such a short time, especially since all my friends froze me out.

"He seems fine to me," I commented,

"Naala a blind man could see he's upset about something. Did y'all argue before you came in?" Dess questioned,

"Not at all. Me and Hassan never argue," I replied. "Maybe it was work or something,"

"Mmm," Dess hummed. "Have you thought more about what I told you?"

"I don't think Hassan sees me in that way, we're just Saint's parents," I said to her. Last week Dess rang me up adamant that Hassan had feelings for me after a conversation they had.

"If you say so," She laughed. We heard footsteps and it was Drew, Dess' boyfriend and Hassan.

"We're about to head out," Drew said leaning down to kiss Dess multiple times. I looked away because I missed having that.

"Are you gonna be okay over here?" Hassan asked me, he did seem a bit off but he'll tell me when he's ready.

"Yeah, I'll wait for you," I replied. "San are you okay?" I asked to be nice.

"I'm good baby," He said kissing my cheek.

"Where are you going?" I asked taking in his appearance. He looked too good to be running errands.

"Me and Drew gotta handle something quick," He answered. I nodded and took his hand,

"Be careful," I whispered softly, it was no secret what Hassan did but I understood. I was glad he supplied the drugs rather than sold them.

"Always," He smirked kissing my hand. I tried not to smile but I ended cheesing hard as hell.

They left and Dess snickered lifting her glass up, "Just Saint's parents, my ass,"

I opened my mouth to respond but I couldn't think of anything to say. I genuinely thought we were just parents but now Dess keeps mentioning it, I'm confused.

Dave's POV

"Get up," I said nudging Trinity, she was laying on top of me even though I told her I have things to do. "I gotta go come on Trin,"

"I don't want you to go," She whined in my neck,

"I'm only going to the studio," I mumbled moving her off me. She got up and stared at me,

"Can I come?" Trinity asked batting her eyelashes,

"You don't need to be in a studio with your condition," I sighed putting my clothes on.

"I'm pregnant not disabled," She fussed getting up carefully. Her bump was barely showing but there was a little pudge.

"I didn't say you were but there's gonna be hella smoke around," I reasoned holding her waist.

"Then let me come to LA," She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Trin, I don't think that's gonna work," I said honestly. Sinai was fine with her but Malia hated her and she didn't hold back with her thoughts.

"Why?" Trinity whined. "Your kids are gonna have to get used to me, I'm here to stay," She said putting my hands on her stomach.

"I know you are," I replied leaning down to kiss her lips. "I'll talk to Phat,"

"Thank you," Trinity smiled at me. "Let me go and get changed," She said kissing me again.

I let her go and watched her walk into the bathroom to change. When I was done, I went down the stairs and saw Maniya sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked making my presence known,

"I'm nervous," Maniya frowned. "There's gonna be real designers there daddy, I'm scared,"

"You ain't got nothing to be scared of," I wrapped my hand around her shoulder, "I'm gonna be there if you feel nervous,"

"Yeah you're right," Maniya sighed. "Is Trinity gonna be there as well?"

"Yeah, if you don't want her to come then she can stay back," I said opening the refrigerator,

"No I like Trinity," Maniya responded, "And plus she's having my little brother or sister," She added with a smile.

"Your mom doesn't know about that so don't go shouting about it," I chuckled sitting down beside her with a Minute Maid.

"Why would I tell her?" Maniya scrunched her face up. "I don't talk to mama, you know that,"

"Ion like that, just cause me and your mama don't get on doesn't mean you don't talk to her," I said to her.

"Mama doesn't care about nobody but herself, it has nothing to do with you. She's selfish and I don't need to talk to her," Maniya ranted at me. I nodded and didn't say anymore, I couldn't force her to talk to Naala.

"I'll see you later," I said standing to my feet as Trin came down the stairs.

"See y'all later," Maniya mumbled getting on her phone. I knew her mood was fucked up about her mom but that wasn't my fault, that's all Naala.

We left the house and I sped off into the direction of the studio. I squeezed Trinity's hand because I saw her looking off all sad and shit.

"You good?" I asked glancing at her quickly.

"Do you want this baby?" She said looking at me, "I know that this isn't how you wanted to do it,"

"Trinity I want this baby, this is our new start, of course I want it," I said quickly,

"But your ex," She trailed off looking back out of the window.

"Is just the mother of my kids, that's it. I don't see her like that anymore and I don't think I ever will," I spoke holding her hand tightly.

"Do you still love her?" Trinity asked me quietly. I knew I still loved Naala, you can't just turn that shit off but for the sake of my new relationship I had to lie.

"No, not anymore," I said lifting her hand into my lap. "I'm focused on you and our baby,"

"Okay," Trinity nodded, "Do you want a girl or a boy?"

"A boy, I know it's a boy," I smirked putting my hand on her stomach.

~~

"Play that back," I said out loud coming out of the booth.

"It's sounds so good bae," Trin said getting up and coming over to me.

"Nah there's something missing," I tutted listening to it closely. "Maybe turn me down a bit and make the beat louder," I said to the producer.

The studio door swung open and I couldn't help but chuckle at who walked in.

"Why you being a bitch?" Ace said pulling up his jeans. "Why I gotta keep talking to you about letting her see her kids?"

"Man shut the fuck up, you think you can just come up here and check me?" I said pulling Trinity next to me.

"I can when it's fucking with my girl," Ace replied playing with his chains. "I'm not gonna keep letting you fuck with her mind."

"Your girl?" I laughed. "How it feel having my sloppy seconds?"

"What?" He said stepping to me, his goofy ass homeboy pulled him back.

"Fighting me over someone I had first," I laughed steping towards him.

"Stop it," Trinity said putting her hand on my chest,

"Yeah listen to your bitch. Give me the address of the fucking show," Ace spat moving his friend off of him.

"I'm not giving it to you," I said taking a seat, "If you so big and bad, come get it,"

"Dave just tell him," Trinity whined in my ear,

"Ion want her there," I shrugged, "Neither does Maniya, tell her dat,"

"You're a real bitch," Ace nodded. "The next time you make her cry, I'ma kick your fucking head in," He pointed at me.

"Babe, don't be like that, tell him," Trinity said again pulling my arm.

"Don't beg him, he's a bitch that can't handle that she don't want him no more. You mad she hasn't been on her knees begging you to take her back," Ace carried on.

"Ain't nobody want her back," I said with a mug. "You've got her now, have fun with her crazy ass,"

He didn't respond, he shook his head and left the studio slamming the door behind him.

"He's right," Trinity fussed. "You're only being bitter because you want her back,"

"If that's what you think," I shrugged. I wasn't about to convince her that I didn't want Naala back, she could think what she wants.

Naala's POV [back to Naala because I hate Dave x]

"I deserve happiness and love," I said with my eyes closed. I was currently doing my self love affirmations to calm my mind. Amir called me and told me about Maniya's show and I felt like I needed to be in better spirit to be around him.

"I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness," I mumbled, waving the sage around me.

"What are you doing?" I heard Saint ask from outside the room.

"She's meditating," Naleli replied for me. "Who would have thought her crazy ass meditated?"

"The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to my life," I said lowly ignoring them both and focusing on clearing my mind.

"The jet leaves in an hour Naala," Naleli cleared her throat.

"Is Amir gonna be on the same flight?" I spoke finally opening my eyes and putting sage out.

"No I made sure," Naleli responded. I nodded and got up, rolling my yoga mat up and putting it in the corner.

"You okay Papa?" I asked hugging him,

"Daddy took me to karate, and I liked it," He replied playing with my hair.

"Really? Where is he now?" I said looking at Naleli who was tapping her phone screen.

"Ion know," Saint mumbled. "He dropped me off and said he would see me later,"

I nodded and walked out of the room with both of them hot on my tail. I was dreading going to LA but I wanted to see my girls, I needed to see them.

"Saint go and change out of those clothes and put something normal on," I instructed pointing to his room.

"Naala, could you sign this?" Petra said softly putting her iPad in front of me.

"What is it?" I said taking the iPad and the Apple Pencil,

"The plans for the expansion," Petra replied quickly. I glanced over the plans and signed it with my name.

"A second salon? Already?" Naleli said peeking over my shoulder,

"I was thinking of one in Atlanta, I have the funds, I just need to find a space," I said handing Petra the iPad back.

"I'm happy you're working," Naleli spoke up, "This is the Naala I've been waiting to see," I smiled at her praise, it wasn't often that Naleli told me she was happy about something I was doing.

"Thank you," I smiled at her, "That makes me feel happy,"

"Don't get too excited," Naleli said with a straight face. "Hurry up before the jet leaves," She said before leaving out the room. Sometimes I think she's the bipolar one.

~~

I clicked my fingernails together nervously, my anxiety was crippling and I was irritated.

"Mama let's go," Saint frowned tugging on my hand.

"Nasir let me think," I snapped at him. He kept my hand in his and looked out of the window.

"Are you scared mommy? You look scared," Saint commented making me huff.

"I am scared. I don't think I'm ready," I mumbled to myself. I didn't want to see Amir but I wanted to see my daughters. The flowers I brought for Maniya were sitting in my lap, burning a hole in my thigh.

"But you said we were going to see other daddy, you're scared of other daddy?" Saint quizzed playing with my fingers. The truth was I was terrified of him, the person I was around him made me sick, I couldn't stand myself.

"No," I lied. "I need a minute," I said looking back out at the venue.

A knock on the window drew my attention to Saint's side of the car.

"Dad!" Saint shouted opening the door for Hassan to slide in the car.

"You came," I pouted, tears welling up in my eyes. "I didn't think you'd actually come,"

"You think I would let you come out here on your own?" He asked wiping under my eye with the pad of his thumb.

"You keeping your mama safe little man?" Hassan said to Saint who nodded.

"I was holding mama's hand when she was scared," Saint said proudly. Hassan looked at me and I bit my lip looking out the window.

"You ain't got nothing to be scared of Naala," Hassan said softly,

"I do. What if I haven't changed as much as I thought?" I fretted. That was my main fear, that Amir would see me and I would be back right where I started.

"You have changed. Come on before we miss the show," Hassan said taking my hand again. Having him here with me made me feel ten times better already.

We got out of the car and Saint was in the middle, holding both our hands.

"No security today?" Hassan pointed out,

"Not at my daughters show," I shook my head, I wasn't worried about outsiders hurting me anymore, I've been hurt enough.

We entered the building and Hassan led us to some seats not to far from the stage.

"There's Phat," Saint pointed out, he looked up at me and I sighed.

"Go and say hi, I'll stay here with daddy," I spoke letting go of his hand. He didn't waste a moment, he ran right over to greet them.

"You can go over there too," Hassan whispered in my ear. I turned my head to look at him,

"You think so?"

"Naala you're their mom, they would want to see you," He encouraged me. "I'll stay here because if I see him again I'll kill him,"

I was about to step away but he threw me off, "Again?" I repeated. He tapped my butt and pushed me in their direction.

Instead of pushing, I walked over to them. Malia was the first to spot me, "Malia's mommy," She said holding her arms open for me.

"Hey my angel," I said softly picking her up and smothering her with kisses. "I missed you," I said in her ear.

"Malia go with mommy?" She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"No Malia has to stay with daddy," I said rubbing her back. "You okay Nai?" I asked giving her a side hug.

"Yep," She nodded barely giving me any eye contact.

"It's about to start," Amir said holding his hands out to to take Malia back.

"Yeah," I said softly letting him take her. "I'm just back there," I said pointing to where I was with Hassan.

"Cool," Amir nodded. He stepped back and I got a glimpse of Trinity, her hands wrapped around her barely pregnant stomach. My mouth ran dry and I swallowed hard and looked away quickly.

"Hi," I waved at her, she seemed shocked that I was speaking to her.

"Hello Naala, how are you?" She spoke moving her hands from her stomach. I pulled my eyes away from her belly and looked at her face.

"I'm fine, Uh Saint come on," I said taking his hand. He was busy talking to Sinai about whatever.

"Ow mommy, you're hurting me," Saint said loosening my hands from his.

I didn't realise I was holding his hand so tightly but I had to get of there.

"What's the matter?" Hassan asked as soon as we got back of to him.

"I want to leave," I said lowly, "I shouldn't be here, can we go?"

"Naala calm down, what's going on right now?" Hassan said putting his hand on my shoulders.

"They have their perfect little family and I'm in the way," I said my eyes clouded with tears. "I'm the crazy lady every one tries to avoid, why would she want me here?"

I could feel everything I worked so hard to maintain, crumbling right in front of me.

"You're not making sense, baby sit," He said pulling me down next to him. He put Saint in his lap and held my hand tightly.

"You're her mom, she wants you here. Stop letting him get in your head," Hassan said while I sniffed and stared at them.

"Look it's about to start, when she's done we can leave," He spoke. I didn't even bother responding, I was too busy watching Sinai laugh and joke with Trinity. She barely even looked in my direction when I was there.

The lights dimmed and I turned my attention to the stage. The entire thing I couldn't concentrate, my mind was jumping from one thought to the other but the main thing was that he had really moved on.

"I'm worried about you," Hassan whispered in my ear. "What's going on in your head?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "This is too much, I don't think I was ready to leave the ward,"

"Stop saying stuff like that," He said turning my face to look at him.

"Stop acting like you care about me Hassan, it's stupid," I said slapping his hand off of me.

"I hate that you can't see what I see," Hassan grumbled. "He's messed you up so bad that you can't see that I care about you and I want to be there for you,"

I paused and took my hand out of his, looking away from him.

We sat in silence until the end of the show. Saint had fallen asleep on his lap so he was carrying him,

"I'll go and give her the flowers so we can go," I said lowly avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry," Hassan said stopping me from walking off. "I shouldn't have said that,"

"But you meant it?" I asked looking up at him. "You think I'm a messed up person," It hurt me more that I didn't think Hassan would ever say something like that to me.

"No, I don't. I think he's messed you up. I think you're a beautiful person Naala, and you're trying to find your feet again." He said lifting my chin up. "I keep lifting your head up because you need to keep it up. Stop avoiding me,"

"Okay," I nodded staring at him. He looked down and me and then leaned down, kissing my lips.

"I meant what I said about caring about you, but I'll wait till your ready for this," He spoke kissing my cheek.

I nodded with a smile, "I care about you too Hassan,"

"I know you do," He said using one hand to wrap it round my shoulder.

"Kiss me again, I liked it," I smiled tilting my head back.

"You trynna get us caught up," Hassan smirked kissing me again.

"Stop kissing," Saint mumbled lifting his head up off of Hassan's shoulder.

"It's not me," Hassan defended, "Tell your mama to leave me alone,"

"Don't do that," I smacked his arm. He intertwined our fingers and started walking towards where Amir was with the girls.

"Congratulations I think you did great," I said to Maniya holding out the flowers.

"Why are you here?" She sighed taking the flowers from me.

"Oh, your dad told me about it and I couldn't miss it," I explained stepping back.

"I didn't want her here, why did you do that?" Maniya turned to Amir.

"This is you," I said to Amir, going against everything I didn't want to do. "You've successfully turned my children against me,"

"This isn't me, this you being a shitty mother Naala - don't try and blame me," He replied glancing at me. I blinked at him, counting down in my head.

"Watch your mouth," Hassan said loudly. His grip on my hands tightened.

"I'm trying my best," I said softly, "I know I've not been a good mom but I'm trying," My voice shook so I cleared my throat.

"This is why I didn't want you here." Maniya said to me. "You make everything about you!"

"I want to go home now," I said turning to Hassan. I knew I was going to cry and I didn't want to do that in front of them.

"We can go," Hassan said making Maniya scoff,

"You move on fast," She laughed dryly, "You haven't even been out for 6 months and you're already onto the next,"

"Chill on the disrespect, she's still your mom," Hassan spoke up for me.

"No she's not, she stopped being my mom when she abandoned us to move on with you," Maniya said throwing the flowers onto the seat in front of her.

"You're really gonna let her talk to me like that?" I said to Amir in shock. "Maniya I am your mom —"

"No you're not!" Maniya almost shouted making me tuck my lips in and nod.

"Bye Phat, I'll see you when I can," I said kissing her head. I wasn't going to pay Maniya or Amir any mind, they wanted a rise out of me.

"Bye Bubba," Maniya said trying to touch Saint's hand.

"Please don't touch my son," I snapped at her. "I don't want you to touch him,"

"Calm down," Hassan said bringing me closer to him.

"No because I'm tired Hassan," I said with tears streaming down my face. "I want to go home," I repeated.

"We're going," He replied taking Saint's hand. I let him lead me away from them and out of the arena. I got into the car in silence and waited till he had Saint strapped in.

"Do you wanna get a hotel room here or go back tonight?" Hassan asked putting his hand on my thigh.

"He's too sleepy to get on a flight now," I replied not looking at him.

"Aight," He said lowly. I heard him tapping on his phone and calling people, "I booked an Air BnB for the night,"

"Great," I responded sarcastically still facing the window. As we rode in silence, all I could think of is how much I wanted to shove my foot so far up Amir's ass.

~~

"Naala," Hassan spoke getting into the bed beside me. "You don't want nothing to eat,"

"Has Nasir eaten?" I asked turning over,

"I picked up some pizza," Hassan nodded, "Get up, and eat something,"

"I'm not hungry," I answered throwing my leg over him. He rubbed my thigh and licked his lips.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened tonight?" He asked moving my hair out of my face.

"No," I shook my head. "Old Naala would have cried herself to sleep, but new Naala is focusing on bettering herself," I said confidently.

Hassan nodded and looked at me, in a way that I couldn't explain. That's how he looked at me often and I never knew what it meant.

"Stop looking at me like that," I mumbled looking away from him.

"Why not?" Hassan laughed, he pulled me closer till we were chest to chest. "I'm admiring you,"

"It's turning me on," I said bluntly, "Do you want to have sex?" I asked him, straddling his lap.

"You're not in the best state of mind, I'm not gonna take advantage of that," He mumbled rubbing my legs softly.

Ignoring him, I leaned down and laid my head on his chest, slowly moving my self up and down on him.

"Naala stop," He said in my ear. At this point I wanted to fuck, it has been too long and he looked and smelt amazing.

"Let me show you I appreciate you," I replied in a whimper. He shifted under me, I could feel his dick hardening up.

"I know you appreciate me, we don't have to do that," Hassan responded flipping us over so I was below him.

"You don't find me attractive?" I asked biting my lip.

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you," Hassan said pulling my shorts down. "But you're not ready for all that,"

"We've had sex before," I whined pulling at his draws. "Quick before Saint wakes up,"

"Lemme take care of you," He smirked kissing the inside of my thighs. "Can I?" He asked tugging at my panties.

"Yes," I spoke breathlessly, the softness of his touch was enough to have me gone.

"Oh shit," I mumbled at the feeling of his cold tongue flicking up and down my area. "San," I moaned trying to shut my legs.

"Uh Uh, you was talking all your shit," He said tapping my legs. I wasn't even gonna lie, he said was eating the hell out of me, I don't think I've ever enjoyed anything this much.

I lost my mind when he added his fingers into the mix,

"Wait Hassan," I whimpered holding onto the back of his head like he ate me like I was his last fucking meal. A familiar sensation built up in my stomach,

"I need to pee," I moaned pushing his head away before I squirted everywhere, my legs shaking like a prostitute on a corner in a snowstorm.

I closed my eyes and panted softly trying to control my breathing,

"You good?" Hassan said before kissing my lips passionately. When he pulled away, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Now we have to fuck," I said tiredly. I could not let him eat me out like that and give him nothing in return.

"Nah, now we sleep," He said laying down beside me. He pulled me onto his chest and kissed my forehead, "Go to sleep baby,"

It was like I was waiting for him to say the words because before I knew it I was out like a light.

~~

2 weeks later..

"Pickles," I trailed off, looking down the aisles. I was grocery shopping while Saint was at school and Hassan was at work. My life was pretty boring without them two so today I was running errands before going to the salon.

I found the pickles and put 3 jars of them in my cart. I looked at my list and then pushed the cart in the direction I was going in.

"Trust me I get it, those cravings are hell," I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. Turning my head, I saw Brianna and Trinity walking side by side, with full carts - looking very friendly. I turned around quickly praying that they didn't see me.

"Naala!" Trinity shouted making me groan. I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath,

"You can't shoot her Naala, she's pregnant," I mumbled to myself putting a smile on my face.

"Hi, how are you?" I said politely, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Brianna stared at me, not saying a word.

"I'm good, just shopping for our little get together," Trinity boasted rubbing her pea sized stomach.

"Fun," I commented. "Well I need to go because I have a lot of things to do today," I lied. I was planning on pulling up at Hassan's and following him around all day.

"You should come," Trinity gasped like she just had the brightest idea. I shook my head immediately.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I responded. "You're my ex husbands girlfriend, that's weird,"

"Can we go?" Brianna said with a sigh. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Brianna I have not done anything to you so this attitude is very unnecessary," I said almost amused. She was jumping on the 'I hate Naala' train, I'm pretty sure they had a club now.

"You have to come!" Trinity said changing the subject. "It's my party and you're my guest,"

"Listen Trinity, I don't know what you're trying to do but leave me out of it. I would rather not spend my day with you, I would rather chew shards of glass. Now move out of my way, before I push you down this aisle." I said my smile never leaving my face.

"Told you not to talk to her crazy ass," Brianna mumbled,

"Y'all are gonna learn why they call me crazy. Now have a blessed day," I said pushing my cart away from them.

"Everyone always wants to play with Naala," I said to myself throwing a pack of Cheetos into my cart. My phone rang in my purse, making me stop in the middle of the aisle.

"Who I have to kill?" Dess said on the FaceTime. She was laying down and I could see Drew's tattoos.

"My baby daddies new bitch, she won't leave me alone," I complained putting my AirPods in.

"Oooo the pregnant one?" Dess asked, I pushed the cart and nodded.

"She's getting on my damn nerves, talking about she wanna invite me to a party, what's my business fucking with her?" I ranted.

"She's mad weird," Dess laughed. "You should go,"

"Desiree," I said blankly, "Whatchu called me for?"

"Wellll, Patty's watching the kids tonight and I have a club booking, I want you to come," Dess smiled. I knew it was something.

"Who else is going?" I asked joining the shorter line to the cashier.

"Solai, a few my friends, anddddd our baby daddy," She tried to rush the last part.

"Nope," I said popping the P. "I'm not gonna be able to my enjoy myself with Hassan breathing down my neck,"

"LaLa pleaseeee," Dess dragged out. "I'll tell him to chill on you," She laughed. Going out with Hassan was absolute torture, he made me stay by him the entire night and I barely got any play from any other niggas.

I weighed up my options, "And you're sure Patty doesn't mind having them?"

"Girl Mocha is going by there anyway, I'm sure Saint wouldn't mind," Dess said shuffling.

"Okay," I sighed. "What do I have to lose?" I mumbled thinking of an outfit.

~~

"So you really not gonna button the shirt?" Hassan asked with his hand around my shoulder. I sucked my teeth and carried on walking through the club.

"You came!" Solai shouted over the loud music. "Hey pretty girl," She said winking at me.

"Solai stop trynna fuck my baby mama," Hassan said plucking her forehead.

"Hey," I laughed hugging Solai and then hugging Dess.

"He let you wear this?" Dess rose her eyebrows at me and my shirt.

"Barely," I mumbled looking around the club. "Sanny get me a drink," I said rubbing his chest.

"Whatchu you want?" He asked putting his hand on my butt,

"Casamigos," I said loud enough for him to hear. He nodded and dipped his neck,

"Mwah," I held his face and kissed his lips repeatedly.

"Now I got lipgloss all on my shit," He mugged me. I used my finger to wipe it off for him. "You want a chaser with your drink?"

"Mmm," I nodded moving his hand from under my shirt. "Stop that,"

"Are y'all done?" Solai said from behind us causing Hassan to suck his teeth. He kissed me one last time and went off to go and get our drinks.

"I ain't never seen people co parent like y'all," Solai commented as I sat beside them.

"Don't listen to them," Dess said drunkly. "I'm just waiting for the little Bubba that they're about to have,"

"Desiree if I get pregnant, I'ma beat your ass cuz you keep wishing it on me," I fussed at her. Dess laughed and waved me off. I looked around the club for Hassan and I swear I wanted to be sick.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I nudged Dess,

"Hassan's not stupid," She replied, "Here, loosen up," She said handing me her cup. I sipped it and cleared my throat.

"No wonder y'all are already drunk," I said looking back over at Hassan and the girl he was speaking to.

I threw her drink back and let the alcohol burn my chest. I knew I shouldn't have been drinking with my medication but one time won't hurt.

About 5 drinks later, we were almost on the floor.

"No Lai, it's like this," I said showing Solai how to balance and twerk on my knees.

"You need to teach me" Solai spoke in bewilderment,

I laughed and got up, stumbling back to my seat a bit. Hassan was sat beside Drew, sipping a drink and bobbing his head. You ever look at someone and think why are you so fine, yet so annoying? That was Hassan.

"You good?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. "Y'all having fun?" He bombarded me with questions. The one thing I truly loved about him is that he never told me to stop drinking, or stopped me from having fun.

"Yeah, I'm happy we came out," I replied leaning on his shoulder.

He didn't reply, he carried on rubbing my thigh and ended up pulling my legs on top of his. He was still talking to Drew about whatever when Dess came back over and sat on Drew's lap.

"We've been here for less than two hours and you're already back under him," She frowned at me.

"Leave her alone," Hassan said to her. "If she wants be up under me she can,"

"Ha," I said sticking my tongue out. "Thank you baby," I said puckering my lips for a kiss.

"Y'all sure do kiss a lot for only parents," Drew laughed lighting his blunt.

"Did you hear that?" I said to Hassan, cupping my ears.

"Sounded like haters." He shrugged fixing my shirt. "I told you about this shirt, ion like it,"

"But you said it was cute earlier," I frowned playing with his beard.

"I said it looked better off," Hassan smirked kissing my neck.

"Stop because you're not even gonna do nothing," I said quietly. I don't know what kind of game Hassan was playing but all he did was tease me, never anything more.

"That's why you've been having an attitude with me?" He laughed,

"That's exactly why, I wanna fuck," I whined tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

"Ion wanna mess your life up, you gon be obsessed," Hassan said pulling me closer so I could hear him better.

"Hassan we literally have a 7 year old son, we've had sex  before," I said with a smile,

"I didn't give you all I got," He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Could have fooled me," I mumbled looking off at the others. I saw Solai talking fast and getting in someone's face and before I knew it they were going blow for blow.

"Don't even think about it," Hassan mumbled in my ear when he saw me trynna get up.

"But San, they're fighting," I struggled with him.

"She's a big girl, she's got it," He answered which was true. Solai was winning by a long shot and she didn't look like she was letting up.

After it got broke up, we decided to leave. We were in the parking lot, by our cars waiting for Solai to stop ranting.

"And the bitch had the cheek to ask me if I fucked her baby daddy!" Solai shouted. "Bitch I fucked him and then took your son to daycare, what the fuck next?" She yelled punching her hand.

"Period," Dess yelled before she started twerking on Drew,

"Y'all are too ghetto for me," I pouted hanging onto Hassan. "Get me out of here, I'm scared," I said to him.

"Nah you wanted to come out," He smirked licking his blunt. I huffed and crossed my arms walking off towards the car.

"Didn't even wanna come to this dumb club," I muttered to myself, kicking my heels off and holding them in my hands.

"You got a dollar?" A crackhead said sneaking up on me.

"Ahh," I screamed holding my chest. The man started mugging me and smacked his teeth,

"Bitch don't be dramatic, you got a dollar or not?" He asked exposing his gums.

"Bertie stop messing with her," Hassan called out as I started sniffing.

"You know him?" I cried, standing behind Hassan.

"Yeah this Bert, Bert go on from here, got my girl crying and shit," Hassan said shooing him away. I stood behind him wiping my face,

"Naala you is really crying over Bertie?"

"You're saying his name like I know him," I snapped. "He could have murdered me or-or kidnapped me," I said crossing my arms.

"Aight, I'm sorry drunkie, let's go home," Hassan said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not drunk," I slurred walking beside him. "My feet hurt," I complained stopping half way.

"Yous a big baby," He muttered lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Y'all look, I can flyyyyy," I said holding my hands out and kicking my legs.

"Kick me one more time and I'm gonna drop you," Hassan said stopping in the middle of the parking lot.

"Sorry massa," I said quietly. "Hassan?" I asked after a few quiet moments.

"Yeah," He spoke holding onto my waist tightly.

"Can we fuck?" I giggled letting my feet dangle in the air.

"Nope," He said setting me down in front of the car. "Say bye to your friends,"

"Bye y'all, I'm going home to not be fucked. Y'all enjoy your night," I said tearfully making them all laugh.

"Get your ass in the car," Hassan laughed shaking his head.

"Don't even bother looking for me tomorrow," I called out, "I'll be where he left me, dried up and horny," I sighed thoughtfully.

"Naala," Hassan warned,

"Guess who's not getting fucked tonight?" I raised my hand, "This guy," I pointed to myself and then frowned.

"Yeah you done for the night," Hassan said opening the door and practically pushing me inside the car.

He dapped up Drew and hugged the girls before he got into the car and sped off.

"San?" I whispered putting my hand on his thigh.

"No Naala we're not having sex," He sighed making me move my hand.

"You're no fun," I complained looking out of the window. As the car zoomed past different buildings, my eyes grew heavy and I was fighting sleep.

"I can't wait to tell you bout this tomorrow," Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a drunken slumber.

a/n - feels so refreshing to not write about Dave, he's mad annoying.

Ps. Love Mia 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
187K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
9.6M 357K 84
read to find out😉
964K 28.4K 81
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...