LOVE ME HARDER • jb

By kidrauhlsalien

completed november 25th, 2016. Three things cannot be hidden; the sun, the moon and the truth. ••••• "I'll ta... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
Trailer
05.
07.
is anyone reading?
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
note;
14.
PERFECT
15.
16.
17.
18.
Q&A CLOSED
Q&A Answers!
19.
20.
21.
22.
#Wattys2016 & NEWS
22; Part Two
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
new

06.

7.7K 344 123
By kidrauhlsalien

"Because you want to just as badly as I do."

-

I strolled into the house, my head hanging down as I trailed slowly and far behind my family. There was no words to describe how embarrassed I currently felt. I felt completely and utterly embarrassed and guilty for that scene I put on in a public restaurant. It was already bad enough that I felt guilty for yelling at Natalie earlier and knowing that she was giving me the silent treatment. This just adds onto my guilt and if anyone knows me, they know I hate feeling this way.

I shut the door quietly behind me and slipped my jacket off from around my shoulders. I looked up to see Bella walking up the stairs, a very uncomfortable look on her face as she looked back at me. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders as she smiled at me and turned back around going fully up the stairs. I looked around the suddenly quiet house and felt uneasy. I really hope I didn't disappoint my parents.

Deciding to just avoid the topic and thoughts, I walked up stairs and into my bedroom shutting my door behind me. I flipped on my bedroom light and tossed my jacket on the bed before kicking my shoes into the corner. I pulled my phone out of my bag, checking the time.

9:47PM

I typed in my passcode and went to the phone, knowing that Mandy would be up and could talk to me. I would call Cierra, but she told me earlier she was going to her boyfriends house and not to call because....well you know.

"Hola, mami." Mandy's voice boomed through the phone, as she spoke in her spanish accent. I always forget that she's hispanic.

"Hola." I mimicked, sitting down on my bed, and wrapping my arm around the bedpost.

"What's wrong." Mandy pouted, after realizing the tone of voice I was using.

"Other than Nat giving me the silent treatment and accusing my father of cheating, everything's perfectly okay." I retorted, sighing.

"Ay," She grumbled into the phone, before I heard a squeaky sound and her sighing. "Why is Natalie giving you the silent treatment?"

"I may have yelled at her when we went for lunch today." I mumbled.

"You didn't!" Mandy laughed into the phone. "Oh god, how I wish I was there."

I rolled my eyes at Mandy's words. She had this disliking for Natalie for some unknown reason known to Cierra and I. Natalie knew why Mandy suddenly started to dislike her, but she refuses to say anything because it's apparently 'to stupid for her to say'. Cierra and I are always so curious, but can never get an answer. It just makes things weird because we all have our group and we're always together. It's not hard to miss Mandy's glares towards Natalie.

"Mandy now's not the time for that," I groaned into the phone, laying down on my bed.

"The time for that is whenever I say," She sassed. "But whatever. What did you say to her?"

"She brought up how I never do anything fun anymore. I got pissed and told her why. I didn't know I was screaming until I seen how her face was red."

"So, you told her how you found Simon with a girl?" Mandy, blurted.

My eyes went wide at her bluntness. She always got right to the point.

"Yeah." I squeaked out, embarrassed that she knew what I was saying. Finding out my boyfriend was cheating was not one of my best accomplishments.

"Hm," Manyd said, staying quiet for a few minutes. "That night was crazy for all of us."

"Let's not talk about that please. I just don't know how to get her to talk to me." I groaned.

"She'll come around eventually. She is the type to get around."

"I hope," I sighed.

"What happened with your dad?" She asked.

"I accused him of cheating on my mom, made a big scene at the restaurant and now my mom's angry as fuck with me because turns out my dad planned a trip for my senior year present and wasn't cheating."

"You've got a thing with yelling in public, don't you?" Mandy chucked.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I'm sorry, but that's funny Victoria," Mandy laughed. "But she'll come around too."

"At least I know she will." I sighed, thinking of ways to get my best friend to talk to me.

                               •••

The hallways buzzed with students laughter, as I pushed my way through the crowd of immature freshman rolling my eyes at their childish behavior. If there's something I hate is immature people. I know I was an immature freshman once, but it just seems like they've gotten even more immature. If that's possible.

Thanking God that the school bell finally rang, the kids starting dispersing to their classes. It was a good thing that I didn't have to go straight to class because it was lunch time. I was going to try my best to get Natalie to talk to me. I spent the whole weekend laid on my couch, sweatpants with a tank top and my hair in a messy bun, eating ice cream and watching reruns of the Golden Girls. I just wanted to grab my phone and text Natalie, but I knew she was in a mood and I couldn't ruin it. She would have texted me if she was over it, but she made no effort to contact me and that's how I knew she was pissed.

Even if she had no reason to be this mad.

I walked into the loud cafeteria, making my way straight towards the table. I placed my books down on the table smiling at Cierra as she sat down at the same time.

"I missed you this weekend." She pouted, wrapping her arms around me for a hug.

"I'm sure you did," I smirked after pulling away. "I thought you were with your boyfriend."

"For a night." She winked, and sat down at the table.

"You're gross." I said, sitting down.

"And you're a virgin."

"Cierra!" I gasped, hitting her in her arm.

"Just stating facts." She laughed, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Have you seen Natalie today?" I asked.

"She wasn't in Biology." Cierra said, pulling out her phone from her back pocket. "Speak of the devil she texted me. She has a cold and isn't here today."

"Great." I mumbled, putting my head down.

"What's great?" Mandy asked, plopping her butt down on the seat.

"Natalie's not here." I grumbled, lifting my head up to see her pouting her lip at me.

"Am I missing something?" Cierra asked, looking between Mandy and I.

"Long story." I said.

"I have time." She smiled.

"And I have to pee." I stated, getting up from the table and walking out of the cafeteria not looking back at my friends.

I pushed open the bathroom door and made my way over to the mirrors. The bathroom was vacant as I entered which was good. As I looked up into the mirror a tear fell from my eye followed by a few more. I knew Natalie wasn't actually sick. She was running away from me. It crushed me when Cierra said she texted her because she hasn't texted me. I just missed my best friend.

I shook my head as a sob escaped my throat. I couldn't cry like this, not at school. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face, getting the tears to disappear. I took a paper towel and dried my hands before looking into the mirror. I put on my best smile and fixed my blazer hoping that no one would notice that I was crying.

I walked out of the bathroom, and down the empty halls. I took a deep breath as I turned the corner and saw the cafeteria doors and people walking by the door. I really hope my friends don't notice. Especially Mandy. I took one last deep breath, knowing that I couldn't stand here forever and continued to walk down the hall.

Suddenly, as I walked back a vacant classroom, arms wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled back, but before I could scream a hand covered my mouth causing my eyes to go even wider in panic. I squealed in the person's hands and wiggled my body to try to get out of the grip. All I kept thinking was that I was going to be raped or killed. But those thoughts vanished once a door was shut and I was pinned up against a counter.

The person still kept their grip on me as I was pressed forward against the counter. My eyes searched my surrounding as I tried to think of a way to get away. I noticed science workbooks scattered around the counter and pictures of frogs on the wall. It was then I knew I was in a science classroom and an idea came to mind.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the person's hand, causing them to jerk it away and let out a chuckle.

"You could use that tongue anywhere else, but my hand babe." The person chuckled, causing my eyes to go wide and to spin around quickly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I screamed, pushing him backwards.

"Justin Bieber, but that doesn't matter." He smirked, grabbing my hands just before I could hit him in his chest.

"I thought I was going to die!" I yelled, trying to pull away from his grip.

"I would never think about killing you." He said, pulling me closer to him before letting my hands go and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's great to know," I rolled my eyes. "Now can I go please?"

"I didn't get to do what I wanted and you already wanna get away?" He smirked.

"If you were trying to give me a heart attack, you've succeed. Congrats, now let me go." I pushed myself backwards to try to get away from him, but he wouldn't budge. As if he could pull me closer, he squeezed his arms around me tightly and pushed me closer to him causing my breathing to hitch as I could feel his heartbeat.

"That wasn't anything heart attack worthy. You'll see that soon enough." He whispered, his breath running down my neck causing my eyes to shut at the feel of his minty breath.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, barely audible as I opened my eyes up.

"Because, we're gonna be with each other, a lot."

"I don't recall." I spoke, looking at him questionably.

"I pulled you in here to ask permission to hang out with you." He said.

"I never answered, so what makes you think we will?"

"Because you want to just as badly as I do." He whispered.

I looked into his eyes as his grip around me loosened. I couldn't comprehend any words to say back simply because I was too busy noticing just how beautiful he was. His eyes had me in a trance with the beautiful color. The way he always had his golden hair in a quiff which only shaped his face even more. My eyes raked over his face as his jaw clenched and I could already feel my knees begin to weaken. It was when my eyes landed on lips just as his tongue flicked out and he licked them, that my legs turned to jelly and I almost fell.

I thought I was going to come in contact with the ground, but his arms gripped around my waist, pulling me back up to him. I closed my eyes as his cologne wafted through my nose. He's too much for my soul.

"And that, right there baby just tells me you want it." He whispered, pushing my bang from my face and tucking them behind my ear.

I looked into his eyes as he removed his hand. His hand brushed across my cheek and I thought he was going to pull it away, but he didn't. I looked at him in question as he thumb caressed my cheek, but he ignored my look and looked me in the eyes. I didn't realize what was happening until he cupped my cheek and pulled me closer to him.

As he started to lean in, a million thoughts rushed through my mind. Why was this boy I just meet three weeks ago, trying to kiss me and why was I not stopping it. I don't understand why we had this great tension surrounding us since our first encounter. I didn't understand anything that was happening, but all I knew was that I could feel his minty breath hitting my neck and my eyes started to close.

I could feel his breath right on my lips as my eyes fluttered shut and my arms wrapped around his neck. It was like all my thoughts had stopped and this was what I wanted. His lips just brushed against mine, when all of a sudden the door opened and the classroom lights turned on causing us to break apart.

"What are you two doing here?" Mrs. Zuanski asked, as the bell rang.

"I, uh, forgot my pencil." I said, stepping away from Justin.

"You don't have my class." She pointed out.

"Well, that explains why I couldn't find it." I mumbled, scratching my chin.

Her eyes darted between Justin and I, but lingered on Justin who was trying his best not to burst out laughing.

"Get to class." She spoke, as kids starting piling into her room and she shook her head.

Nodding my head, I scurried out of of her room and made my way down the hall. I couldn't stop smiling as I walked slowly down the hall. I didn't understand why, but when I did I quickly turned around and searched with my eyes until I finally saw who I was looking for.

"Aye, Bieber!" I yelled down the hall causing him to turn around. "See you after school." I winked before turning away and walking to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 2.7K 22
this is my first time did this so yeah hope you like it
77K 3K 40
As a runt of her pack, Reagan is used to having to work harder for things in life. Unwanted by her parents, unneeded by her siblings, and left by who...
495K 8.6K 17
Blaise and Draco are veelas and they only have 31 days to find their mates, what could go wrong ? Every girl falls at their feet apart from two girls...
185K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...