Teacher Kim | Taejin ✔️

By halekook

Seokjin is starting his first job as a High School teacher, he is in for a rude awakening. Cover by: luvjooni... More

Welcome!
Characters
Lesson One
Lesson Two
Lesson Three
Lesson Four
Lesson Five
Lesson Six
Lesson Seven
Lesson Eight
Lesson Nine
Lesson Ten
Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve
Lesson Thirteen
Lesson Fourteen
Lesson Fifteen
Lesson Sixteen
Lesson Seventeen
Lesson Eighteen
Lesson Nineteen
Lesson Twenty
Lesson Twenty-One
Lesson Twenty-Two
Lesson Twenty-Three
Lesson Twenty-Four
Lesson Twenty-Five
Lesson Twenty-Six
Lesson Twenty-Seven
Lesson Twenty-Eight
Lesson Twenty-Nine
Lesson Thirty
Lesson Thirty-One
Lesson Thirty-Two
Lesson Thirty-Three
Lesson Thirty-Four
Lesson Thirty-Five
Lesson Thirty-Six
Lesson Thirty-Seven
Lesson Thirty-Eight
Lesson Thirty-Nine
Lesson Forty
Lesson Forty-One
Lesson Forty-Two
Lesson Forty-Three
Lesson Forty-Four
Lesson Forty-Five
Lesson Forty-Six
Lesson Forty-Seven
Lesson Forty-Eight
Lesson Forty-Nine
Lesson Fifty
Lesson Fifty-One
Lesson Fifty-Two
Lesson Fifty-Three
Lesson Fifty-Five
Lesson Fifty-Six
Lesson Fifty-Seven
Lesson Fifty-Eight
Lesson Fifty-Nine
Lesson Sixty: Epilogue

Lesson Fifty-Four

5.2K 523 138
By halekook

Some months later

**********

While getting dressed, Jin turned to Taehyung and said, "Stop staring at me like that."

Taehyung gets off the bed and walks towards Jin, who immediately puts his hands out to keep him from getting closer, "this is my first day back to work, stay away from me. The sitter is on her way, so take a quick shower before she arrives, and make sure you feed Serri again before you leave. I already gave her a bath, and good luck with your exam."

"You didn't dress like that when you were my teacher, so fuck just thinking about all those horny asses who will be seeing you today. Your ring should be visible, okay?"

Jin laughs, "you are unbelievable and don't worry, my ring is always visible. Now, go shower. I will check on Serri before I leave. Love you." He leaned forward, attempting to give Taehyung a quick kiss, but Taehyung pulled him closer and spun him as he brought him over to the bed, "just ten minutes, I promise you won't be late."

"Taehyung! I am going to" Jin's words were silenced by Taehyung lips, but their kiss was soon interrupted by the loud sound of the doorbell going off.

Groaning, Taehyung pulled away, "why is she on time?"

Jin got up from the bed laughing, "you are too much sometimes, you know that. Go shower; I will go get the door."

*********

Jin was happy about the first day of work after being away for so long. He has been excited for this day; doing what he loves has always made him happy. Except for the new students who had joined mid-semester, all the students were friendly and remembered him. They were also excited that he had returned, which made him extremely happy knowing he was missed.

Most of them asked about Serri, and he showed them pictures of her. Of course, they fell in love with her beauty. Also, they wanted to know about his fiance, but he didn't tell them because he knew they were people who would have known him, and he didn't want it to become another issue.

Several teachers around him had given him unwelcome looks, and he'd heard a few whispers about him as well, but he tried his best to ignore them. There was no surprise as several people had learned about Taehyung and him. He knew they were judging him, but it was expected, and he wasn't going to create a fuss with them. He was happy with his family and his life overall. They wouldn't understand anything even if he tried explaining it, and as Taehyung would say, it wasn't any of their business.

Due to not wanting to deal with the drama during his lunch period, he decided to stay in class and create lesson plans for the week. It would have been good had he brought lunch with him, but he hadn't. This meant that he would have to wait until he got off work before eating as he didn't want to go to the cafeteria or be in contact with others.

He had not seen Namjoon or Jackson around yet, and he wasn't going to walk around and look for them. Well, he had attempted to visit Jackson until he heard another teacher talking to another and saying he was the whore who got knocked up by a student. Hearing that just made him turn back to his classroom, and with that, he decided it was best if he stayed there.

During his lunch break, he checked on Serri, their babysitter was doing well with her, and he trusted her as she had come and watched Serri a few times while he was at home. They did that so Serri could get used to her and so he and Taehyung could know if she was the right fit.

After checking on Serri, he called Taehyung, who picked up on the very first ring, "missing me, aren't you?"

Jin smiled, all the worries he had previously disappeared hearing the voice of the man he loves, "how was your exam?"

"It was good; I passed. How is your first day back? I wanted to text you earlier but didn't want to bother you during a lesson. You are having lunch now, right?"

"I knew you would pass, see that's why studying is important. The first day is great, the kids are happy to see me, and yes, I am at lunch."

"Of course they are happy to see you, tell them don't be too happy, though. What are you having for lunch?"

Jin laughs, "they know I am engaged, don't worry. I-I am having a sandwich."

"What kind of sandwich?"

"Turkey."

"Hmm, sounds good. Are you eating in your classroom? It sounds quiet."

"I am, I wanted to work on some lesson plans and such, so I figured I would just grab lunch and stay in here." Jin pressed his lips together after he spoke. He knew it was wrong for him to lie to Taehyung, but he didn't want him to be bothered with the silly nonsense happening at work.

"You sound a bit down. Is everything okay?"

Jin forced a smile, "everything is fine, enough about me, how is school going? You have one more class, right?"

"If something is wrong, you would tell me, right?"

"Taehyung-"

"Seokjin, answer me."

Jin sighed, "yes, I would tell you. Nothing is wrong; all is well, just getting back into the swing of things which isn't easy. Especially after being home for so long, and besides, I am missing our Serri. But listen, I will call you back later, a student just showed, I think she needs my help. Talk to you later, love you." hanging up the phone quickly, Jin looked at the student who was standing at his door.

"How can I help you?"

"Is it true your daughter is for Kim Taehyung?"

*********

"They all know, it was so hard for me even to continue the rest of my class. My day went from everyone respecting me to no one giving a shit about what I had to say." Jin spoke on the phone to Jimin while he sat outside in his car. "I think I am just going to have to find another job at this point."

"You should talk to Tae about it, and how did they even find out?"

"Well, I wasn't smart with my students, they asked to see pictures of Serri, and I showed them. Not thinking Taehyung has Serri all over his social media accounts, the students were able to connect the dots. As for the teachers, I don't know, and I don't care about them, but I can't have my students thinking I am whore who slept with a student. I did sleep with a student, but I am not a whore, and I didn't even know-"

"Jin, calm down, I know, listen, don't let this get to you. Ignore them, and soon they will be over talking about it. Further, let them assume it's not their business to know the truth either. My brother loves you, and you love him. That's all that matters."

Jin sighed, "I guess you are right, thank you, Jimin. Give the little one's kisses for me, and I will see you this weekend."

Hanging up the phone, Jin gets out of the car and goes into the house. When he got inside, he was greeted by Taehyung and Serri.

Taehyung had Serri in his arms as he kissed Jin on the cheek and handed him a glass of wine, "here, you sounded like you needed this earlier."

Jin smiled, "thank you. Serri, baby, how was your day without us?" Jin looks over to his daughter, who was smiling at him.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened today and why you lied about having lunch?"

"Everyone knows we have a daughter together, and it was just an interesting day, that's all. I need to find a different job teaching somewhere else."

Seeing the sadness on Jin's face made Taehyung sad; pulling Jin towards him, he hugged him with one arm while holding their daughter with the other, "I am sorry."

"It's okay; it was going to come out someday, right?"

"My parents can-"

"Tae, no, we were wrong, and nothing your parents do will change that. It's best if I go somewhere else and work, start anew, where no one knows you or myself."

"I don't agree."

"I knew you wouldn't agree with me, but I think it's what I ought to do. Can I count on you to support me while we figure this out?"

"My support is always with you, Seokjin."

"Good, that's all I need to hear."

******

This book will be coming to an end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 17.7K 55
"Want me to take care of you, baby?" Kim Taehyung, is the most innocent bean you'll find at Trinity high school. He often finds himself landing in tr...
229K 17.1K 20
Seokjin, gets hired for a different kind of job. This is a Taejin Fanfic. Please refer to tags prior to reading. Cover by: luvjooniedimples
1.5K 96 21
A professor but what if YN have to marry him? #Taehyungff #btsff First story of NO ONE.. please please a humble request to support.. Cover & Banner...
222K 6.8K 15
⚠️100% cringe warning ⚠️ Taehyung is the new maths teacher at the school Jungkook went to. Later that night Jungkook meets his teacher in a nightclu...