Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

The Meeting.

13.6K 399 60
By moonsghostie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

After he was done doing his acting, Soobin and Y/N sat at the park bench and thought.

SOOBIN- Have you talked to your dad about this?

Y/N- About what?

SOOBIN- Like obviously you can't and don't want to accept this marriage.

Y/N- You literally are a dumbhead. Even if I talk to dad, he won't agree to it, it's a big deal if at first, he listens to me! What do you think? I'll be like dear dad, don't marry because I don't agree!- She said sarcastically.

 SOOBIN- But you are his child, he will listen to your choices.

Y/N- No he won't cause he hates me.

SOOBIN- What do you mean Y/N?

Y/N- He blames me for mum's death.

SOOBIN- WHAT THE...F...REAL HELL! HOW CAN HE BLAME YOU???

Y/N- Calm your horses down bro! I'll tell this story to you some other day. For now, I need help from you!

SOOBIN- Say, I'll help.

???- PLEASE LEAVE ME!! I PROMISE I WON'T REPEAT THIS AGAIN! PLEASE! AAHHH! AAH!

They both looked in the direction from where the cries of someone asking for help were coming. Since school had already ended, both of them grew sus of what was happening. They stood up since they were sitting on the bench which was half-covered with tree branches making them a bit invisible. Soobin immediately recognized what was happening, and by the time he looked at the figure of dumbo beside him, he did not find her. He looked ahead and this time he was sure, that today was surely his last day. There stood Y/N, in front of none other than BTS, especially Taehyung and Jimin who were beating the shit of some boy. Chills ran down Soobin's spine. He was afraid, near to crying in frustration. What if she entered their matter? The last thing he knew, she couldn't handle someone's pain. He began half running and half crawling towards her, and stood shivering behind her but close enough to be visible to the members in front.

Y/N POV-

When I saw the scene in front of me, I went there without thinking anything. It's like my feet began moving on their own accord. I went and stood in front of BTS and the boy on the ground. I looked at his pity figure, so small, and just like a feather in front of these flocks of penguins. I mentally chuckled at my own thought. I could make out who was who after all my bro was good at giving descriptions of people. Probably, the two people who were beating the boy were Taehyung, since I had already seen him before, and the other one was short yet a bit cute like mochi, surely shorty Jimin.

I looked up at the others. There was a bunny-looking guy who had an overall cold aura, surely Jungkook, of course, my class's heartthrob and the main reason why my ears have to go through immense torture every second. Next to him stood someone, who was tall and had broad shoulders, this one looked eldest so he was Jin. Standing next to Jin guy was Namjoon, how could I make out? Well among all of them, he has glasses on and of course, his face resembled the 148IQ he was known for. Then there was a guy, white as sugar, and looked like a lazy cat, Suga for sure. One left, surely J-hope or Hoseok. 

I was so into recognizing and making out their features that I did not notice all of them looking at me, actually sending daggers toward me. I even sensed the presence of my scaredy-cat of a brother, already standing behind me.

JUNGKOOK- Look who we have here! The famous girl, who became famous just within two days!- He said sarcastically.

Honestly speaking, this guy is really a bunny brain.

JIN- Hey little girl! Act like you haven't seen anything here and now go away!

I noticed from the corner of my eye that, that Suga guy was looking at me intensely. Wonder if he's sleeping with his eyes open.

NAMJOON- Earth to weirdo!

I snapped out of my literal weird thoughts. But did not reply. Oh, come on I was now thinking of something important.

TAEHYUNG- Hey Soobin! Is your girlfriend deaf or what?

JUNKOOK- OH! So the newbie got a boyfriend already!

I looked back at Soobin and hoped for him to speak, which he did.

SOOBIN- No Taehyung! She ain't my girlfriend and she ain't d..deaf. She just doesn't like to s..speak much.

PFFT! He stuttered badly. Guess he's really scared! Time to take a good chance here.

Y/N- I'll go and act like I haven't seen anything. But---I was cut off by the short jamless boy, Jimin.

JIMIN- What?! Want a picture or a nightstand baby?

I frowned, looking at him. His brothers too, stared at him as if he had grown horns. I could imagine him having them though. 

JIMIN- What?! Come on, that's what those girls asked me the last time when I told them to do my project. 

The others ignored him, and so did I. Sad mochi, I guess. 

J-HOPE- Hey you! Get lost in thoughts somewhere else. Speak up now!

I closed my eyes for a second and then relaxed. These people!

Y/N- You have to forget what you heard yesterday on the 'rooftop'.

Their faces were clearly shaken, except for that Suga guy. But they turned back to their poker faces.

Y/N- That's it. Keep what you heard there to yourselves and I'll keep this to myself.

With that, before they could say anything, I turned around, put my hand around Soobin's neck, like doing half bro-hug, and went away from there. I could feel that Soobin was still confused and deep in his thoughts.

Y/N- EARTH TO SOOBINNNN!

He snapped out as if someone gave him an electric shock.

Y/N- YAHH! I'm going home, I'll see you tomorrow and tell you about what happened at the meeting. Bye.

SOOBIN- HUH? OH! Ok, bye!

I chuckled a bit and went home.

MEANWHILE BTS POV- They were all shook when Jungkook broke the silence.

JUNGKOOK- How the hell did she know it?

JIMIN- You're right! We didn't even make any noise!

TAEHYUNG- Is she a detective or what?!

SUGA- Forget it! Talk later, we need to go home! Remember what mom said?!

JIN- Suga is right! So maknaes, let's go, and don't you dare talk about this until we're free!

MAKNAES- Yeah Hyung!

Then we went back home.

A/N POV- Okay! If you want to know how come Y/N knew about them being present there on the rooftop, it so happened like this- 

FLASHBACK

When Y/N went to the rooftop in the morning, she cursed and then lay down after eating her sandwich and drinking the juice. But at that moment she stopped the music for a bit and heard them whispering to each other. And besides that, when Jin woke her up, of course, she passed by all the boys, so she knew, you know joining 2 and 2 together.

Later after school ended, she and Soobin went to the rooftop, while Soobin was explaining the reason for his absence, Y/N saw the shadow of the boys but she wasn't sure it was the same as afternoon until one of them skidded a bit but managed to maintain his position well.

FLASHBACK END

A/N POV CONTINUED-

AT HOME-

Y/N reached home, after walking the whole way while listening to music. It took her 15 minutes. She took a shortcut. As she reached home, the first thing that caught her eye was the yellow note that was stuck to the television screen. It read-

'I'll be ready with the car at 7 PM. Get ready and wear something nice and formal. Don't show-off!'

Y/N- Wait! What the actual duck?! When did I act girly or even showoff?! And why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Oh, shoots! I forget to ask Soobin for help! That BTS!!!!!!!! AHHH! What am I now gonna do?!

She went upstairs, actually stomping in a cute way but she wasn't aware of it right now, as and when she was alone. The thing that mattered at the present was her problem.

She went to her closet and began searching for the outfit that will hide her hair! Yup hair! It's her problem since her dad doesn't know about the blue lengths. There's a reason behind the dying also, but leave it for later. She knew he would literally kill her if her dad saw her hair, so she picked an outfit that had a hood or something. After whole freaking 5 minutes she found the perfect one. 

(a black hooded shirt like blue jeans, black sneakers)

Her hair was already short, and the blue lengths were behind, so she tied her hair, put them back, and put her hood on. It was actually a savior because, with a hood, she could easily glare at someone without them knowing it.

 After getting ready, which took only 10 minutes, she went downstairs to eat something. It was 5:30 PM right now. She had plenty of time. She prepared a big bowl of ramen, as a side drink- Apple juice, and for sweet she had a bar of chocolate. Perfect she thought. She began watching an action movie. By the time it ended, there was a honk of a car outside the door. Y/N checked her hair last time before going out, with her hands in her jacket's pocket, her ear pods in one of her ears, and music blasting through her phone. She only put an ear pod in one ear so that she can hear what the others say. Though there were minimal chances of her dad saying something, the place where they were headed, would surely require listening and speaking.

WHAT A LIFE BEING AN INTROVERT! AISH!

Y/N POV-

It took us almost an hour to reach that place. Dad was humming to the tune of those old songs while I was trying my best not to sleep. I couldn't even change the music that was playing in my ears since he would take my phone away from me. Yeah! He was like that. As soon as he saw my ear pods or phone, he used to take them away thinking that I would create a nuisance. So right now, a piece of boring music was playing in one of my ears while I was trying my best not to fall asleep.

When the car stopped, I looked in my direction to be horror-struck. Damn! That's a bit ass mansion. Holy shoots!

Y/D/N- You coming?

Y/N- Yes.

Dad rang the bell, and within a few seconds the door opened and a lady about dad's age walked out towards him. They hugged while my dad kissed her forehead. I was looking at him with pure hate in my eyes, but I stayed silent. Then the lady let go of the hug and glanced at me. –Whoa finally you got the time to look at me?! I thought.

???- And sweetie you must be Y/N? Your dad told me about you.

She said in the sweetest tone she could. I felt like I was flowing in a sea of sweetness. I managed to form a smile, but it didn't take much time to disappear.

'YOU CAN NEVER SMILE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SMILE!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she called me by the name.

Y/N- Actually...umm...I don't know your name Ms.? I said awkwardly.

???- Oh! How forgetful I'm! I'm KIM-INAH. You can call me mom too.

Y/N- I'll take time but I surely will.

Y/D/N- Y/N now don't waste her time. Let's go love!

He said without glancing at me, but I took advantage and quickly took out the ear pod from my ear. Thank god! He didn't notice, otherwise, I would've died. I went inside and basically followed Ms. Kim and dad inside, slowly not wanting to grab much attention from the workers who were here and there. This surely is a big place. I followed them until we arrived in a living room area and sat on the couch. It was all simple yet beautiful.

MS.KIM- Y/N-ah, if you want you can take a tour of the house.

Y/N- No, it's fine Ms. Kim.

MS. KIM- Oh! Let me call my sons, so you all can talk.

What did she mean by all? God freaking dammit! Don't tell me she's got more than a son!

MS.KIM- Ms. Gelle, please call the boys.

Ms. Gelle, an aged woman, seemed the senior worker here. She seems nice to me. Yah! What am I gonna do? I'll not talk to them. Behave coldly, but in front of dad, this is impossible, I still need to live tho! Please! God help me! What have I ever done to deserve all this shit!

I was literally stressing out in my mind, while my outer self seemed cool and relaxed. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps behind me. They do not belong to one or two-person, rather these footsteps are like a group is coming. I dared myself to look, I was calm but deep inside, it was like my heart and brain were both running a marathon that seemed endless. I literally think too much. Soon, I felt people staring at me. I didn't want to but looked up.

Woah!

That's it.

I'm done.

My life isn't worth anything.

I'm so done.

This is the last thing that could happen today.

The

People

In

Front

Of

Me

Is

None

Other

Than

Those

Group

Of

Boys

-

-

-

BTS.

RIP MY LIFE.

There stood BTS, looking at me with their smirks. Something was off though. It seemed like they were trying to hide their shocked faces with those smirks but I could feel it in their eyes. At least some of them. I looked back at them with an emotionless face. Not scared, I truly wasn't. I knew what was going to happen, so I prepared myself mentally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
145K 4.6K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
60.3K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...
12.7K 300 27
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...