Arrange Marriage

By RidhZ27

Louis, an omega was forced by his father to marry the Styles triplets. The most powerful business men in the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm so sorry

9

1.9K 56 6
By RidhZ27

16 October 2013

Eleanor smirked as she turned around to the alphas and said.

I want to mate alphas

The alphas turned to her as their eyebrows furrowed. A rush of worry going onto Louis' face. Edward said in his alpha voice,"NO". Louis' omega whined as he heard the alpha voice. They had never used their alpha voice on Louis. They would always be super sweet and gentle with Louis. But they knew what Eleanor was. They knew what she wanted from them.

"We will do it when we want" Marcel said. Louis turned to him in confusion. He was confused. They wanted to mate Eleanor? Louis was in the verge of tears and Harry saw that. He went to Louis as he held his hand and took him in. Marcel and Edward saw that but they had to show Eleanor her room. They had to fulfill their alpha duties. They couldn't back off with that. Marcel said,"Come on". Eleanor followed them as Edward picked her bags.

"Why? Why is she here? Why when we just started to give each other a chance?" Louis sobbed in Harry's arms. Harry held the omega as he said,"We don't want her too baby and you know that". Louis shot his head up as he asked,"Will you all mate her?". Harry's eyes dropped. Louis sniffed as he pushed Harry away.

Harry stood up as he said,"Its not in our hands baby. We have to do our alpha duties". Louis turned his head to Harry as he looked directly into his eyes. When an omega looks into his alpha's eye. The alpha must know that the omega is mad and has the confidence to fight and protest. Louis said,"Promise me. That I'll be the first omega ALWAYS".

"You will always be the first omega. Louis" they heard Edward say. They both entered the room as Marcel said,"Who said we take her as our real omega". Louis sniffed as he shifted closer to his alphas. They held him closer them as they heard his omega whine. Edward moved his hand to Louis' hair gently brushing them. Marcel's hand on Louis' back as he moved his hand up and down soothing the omega. Harry's hand moved to his arm brushing his soft skin.

~

"But what are we gonna do" Louis heard Marcel's voice. He stood up from the bed. He fell asleep in his alphas arms. He turned around to see no one around him. He stood up as he heard Edward say,"Someone has to stay with them". Harry said,"I can. I don't want him alone". Louis stepped out as he said,"Alphas". The triplets shot their head to the direction of the omega's voice. Louis went to them as he asked,"What happened?". Marcel wrapped his arm around Louis' waist as he said,"Nothing darling". Edward added,"Its just we had to get to the office and we didn't wanted to leave you and Eleanor alone". Louis hmmed as Harry said,"I'll stay with you baby. Don't worry". Louis smiled as he asked,"Can I make breakfast for you all?". They agreed as they all went to the kitchen together.

The working team was already there and working. Dave asked,"So what should I make for you?". Edward said,"No need mate. Louis is going to cook for us". Dave turned to Louis as he said,"Wow". Louis smiled as he whispered,"Maybe the way to their heart is by their stomach". Dave giggled as he said,"I'm afraid to tell you but it's not. They all are really self conscious and before you they never had breakfast. I'm glad they're being normal".

Marcel said,"Um Dave you can make breakfast for Eleanor". Dave furrowed his eyebrows as he asked,"Eleanor?". Louis replied,"Yeah. They got married to her. Didn't I tell you last night?". Dave asked,"And you're okay with it?". Louis shaked his head as Dave gave him a pity look. He knew he couldn't say anything about it. First off an omega had no right saying that the alpha can marry anyone else or not and it was for their business.

The triplets laughed loudly on something they were talking about making Louis turn his head to them. Louis smiled looking at them. Dave asked,"How do you not love them by now?". Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he said,"Back off. They're mine". Dave giggled as he said,"I'm a beta. The alpha thing isn't my thing. I don't get their smell". Louis hmmed as he continued to cook.

"Hell Alphas" Eleanor said as she entered the living room. Louis shot his eyes to her as they widened looking at what she was wearing.

The triplets looked at her and then turned them back to each other. It didn't really interest them.

"Eddie Marcy think of how sexy Lou would look in it" Harry said making the triplets smirk. Edward said,"We could buy him more though". Marcel said,"We haven't even kissed him and you guys are thinking of fucking him already". Harry said,"We can't do anything. He still looks hot to me". Edward agreed as he said,"Yeah". Marcel nodded as he said,"I've to agree on this. He always looks hot in our clothes".

Louis placed the dishes infront his alphas as they sat straight with a huge grin on their face. Eleanor said,"So you're cooking". Louis replied,"Unlike you". Eleanor rolled her eyes as she pushed her plate and said,"Alphas ask you're toy to talk to me properly. I'm the queen". The triplets choked on their drinks as Edward said,"Eleanor. He is our first omega and you second". Marcel added,"Get that inside your head". Harry was giggling as he looked at Louis who started giggling looking at him.

Sassy ass Harry said.

I'm trying so hard to control my laughter. Marcek said.

Queen? Is she for real? I'm dying inside. Edward replied.

Louis sat infront of his alphas as they ate the food made by Louis. "What is this called darling?" Marcel asked. Louis replied with a smile,"its chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped with parma ham with some homemade mashed potatoes". Harry and Edward said,"Its so amazing". Eleanor rolled her eyes as she got from her seat and went to Edward.

Louis' eyes turned to her as she sat on Edward's lap. His reflex quickly pushing her off him as he said in his alpha voice, "Eleanor I do not want you to do that again". Eleanor turned Louis giving him a smirk as she sat on the table. Louis rolled his eyes continued to eat his breakfast.

~

"Bye baby" Edward said as he kissed Louis' forehead. Marcel kissed his cheek and said,"Bye darling". Louis said,"Bye Eddie and Marcy". Edward and Marcel smiled as they exited the house. Louis turned to Harry as Harry pecked his lips making him blush. "So what should we do?" Louis asked. Harry replied,"I think we have a back yard". Louis giggled as they both went outside.

"I didn't even knew we had a pool" Louis said. Harry giggled as he asked,"Wanna get in?". Louis nodded but stopped as Harry asked,"What happened?". Louis replied,"I want to go with Eddie and Marcy too". Harry smiled as he said,"Okay baby. When they come from office. We'll ask them to stay and then we'll get into the pool". Louis smiled and said,"Okay Hazza".

They both sat under the tree as Harry kept his head on Louis' lap. Louis tangled his hand in Harry's hair. He said,"Your hair are so soft". Harry hmmed as Louis asked,"Hazza?". Harry hmmed as Louis asked,"When did you all realize that you want a single omega?". Harry replied with his eyes close,"We've always be super close. We tried dating different omega. Ended up with us breaking up thinking we didn't get time for each other. So at the end we decided not wanting any omega. But then you came into our life. Our first word was that you'd have to get married to all three of us". Louis hmmed as Harry asked,"Have you ever been in a relationship before?". Louis replied,"No. I was pulled out of high school when I got to know that I'm an omega. My dad said it was for my safety. I've always kept my distance from alphas". Harry smirked as he said,"Good boy" creasing Louis' cheek. Louis blushed as Harry said,"We don't really have any expectations". Louis replied,"I don't too. I like the way you all are". Harry smiled as he said,"We do get some crazy sometimes". Louis giggled as he said,"Yeah when we go shopping. I seriously don't need the whole store". Harry replied,"oh shut up. We want you to have everything and it's not like we can't afford it". Louis replied,"I don't know. The closet might get full soon then". Harry giggled as he said,"Their is more than enough space for you".

"Alpha" Harry and Louis heard the voice called. Harry groaned as he said,"Here". Eleanor entered the garden. Her eyes winked as she said,"Eww why are you sitting here. It's so. So muddy". Louis said,"Its called dirt". Eleanor replied,"Oh shut up. Anyways alpha I wanted to go to shopping". Harry replied,"Fine. I'll call Den". Eleanor replied,"No with you alpha". Harry replied,"You mean me and Lou. Okay we'll be ready in ten". Before Eleanor could say anything Harry pecked Louis' lips.

Louis blushed as Harry held his arms and took themselves out. They entered their room as Louis said,"Pick me an outfit". Harry nodded as he stepped infront of Louis. Harry pulled a pair of  red shorts and a white crop top with red strips at its ends. He turned around and gave them to Louis. He smiled and held the clothes. He went inside the bathroom as he wore the clothes. As Louis got out Harry had already changed. He was fixing his hair as he turned to Louis. He gave him a smile as he said,"So pretty". Louis giggled as Harry held him by his waist. Louis ran his hand through Harry's hair setting them as he said,"Ready". Harry nodded and joined their lips together....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 127 12
"Sign this paper and marry me for one year," Harry said in his alpha voice "Are you mad? Take me back to Liam's wedding" "Marry me Louis or Liam's d...
250K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...
675K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
26.1K 2.5K 30
The infamous mafia boss The Alpha Jeon Jungkook, known for his fierce demeanor, unparalleled power, and insatiable lust, found himself unexpectedly c...