Emerald Eyes.

By peeonyposie

Y/n was just a bookshop owner living in Los Angeles with her best friend, until one night her whole world was... More

Backstory.
The Beginning.
Los Angeles.
Avengers Dinner.
Coffee Talks.
Girls Night.
Comfort.
New York.
Confessions.
Endgame.
Missed Calls.
Choices.
Strawberries.
Dimples.
Awkward.
Late Night.
PDA.
Anniversary.
Finale.

Friends.

4.4K 176 9
By peeonyposie

            Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse

Lizzie Pov

Dealing with a possible scandal and a break up sucks. Yet all I can think about is how Y/n is feeling. She texted me last night but I was dealing with so much I forgot to respond. I pick up my phone and make a call.

"Hello?" She says in her sleepy voice, which makes me heart beat faster. I suddenly start to feel nervous but I want to see her so bad. "Hi, I'm sorry for not responding last night." I say in a small voice. "Its completely fine, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Your day was already difficult." She cares so much it makes my heart warm. "Can I see you?" I ask in a small voice.

"Yes of course, where should I meet you?" She asks. "Hmm, can I meet you at your place?" I request, not wanting to draw more attention in public. She gives me her address and I tell her I'll be there in an hour.

I can't wait to see her. She brings me so much comfort, these feelings are all new. I haven't even known her a week and I feel like I've known her for years. Her comfort is just what I need right now.

I pull up to her apartment and knock on the door. She opens the door with a big goofy grin. "Hey." She says and invites me in. "This place is cute." I say as I look around. "You live here with Brie right?" I subtly look around for the blonde woman. "Yeah, she's currently not here." She says. "Want a tour?"

She shows me around the apartment, it really is a cute place. Then we get to her room. I look around. It fits her, there's books and plants on shelves. I see her comic book collection next to her desk. "I like it" I say while turning around with a smile. She's standing in the doorway watching me, I love how she looks at me. It makes me feel so much brighter.

We go out to the kitchen and she starts cooking breakfast for us, while playing some music. I sit on the island and watch her. She moves so smoothly. Cooking and dancing. I get lost in my own thoughts, until I see her waving at me to get my attention. "Im sorry, what was that?" I question. "I asked If could give me a hand." She chuckles when asking. I can feel my blush start to form on my cheeks at having been caught daydreaming. I get up and start to help her cut some fruit. Love Is A Losing Game By Amy Winehouse then comes on and Y/n stop what she's doing and offers her hand to me. I look at her confused but take her hand as we start to sway to the music. I can hear her quietly singing the lyrics. Her voice is beautiful. I hold my head back to look at her. She looks back at me as we dance around and she sings.

For you, I was a flame
Love is a losing game
Five-storey fire as you came

Love is a losing game

One I wish I never played

Oh, what a mess we made

And now, the final frame
Love is a losing game

I see her look down at my lips and back up to my eyes, she licks her lips. I look down at her soft lips, I can feel myself moving in.

Then we hear the front door open. "Sorry to interrupt." I hear as we quickly spring apart. "Is this a thing now?" Brie says. "We're just friends, Larson." Y/n says as she walks back to the breakfast we were putting together. Friends? I don't know why that pisses me off but I'm suddenly not hungry anymore. "Yup, just friends." I say while looking at Y/n. "I forgot I had some things to deal with today. Thank you for having me over. It was nice to see you again Brie." I leave without saying bye to Y/n. What the hell is wrong with being friends?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.8K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...
128K 5.6K 70
lizzie olsen au so basically lizzie (who isnt famous) moves into the house across from y/n. Turns out she's the new teacher at her school so what hap...
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...
1.1M 35.6K 82
maia fox is a newcomer to the marvel cast, what happens when she grows closer to co-star elizabeth olsen? [social media story] elizabeth olsen x fem...