Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

45

13.4K 341 61
By peachesandpinks

"No! No! You have to go for a higher note here, It should be like- in YOUR ARMS- not in your ARMS. Do it again!" Davis said in a dramatic tone as if he was fed up with his life.

"Okay Hermione Granger, we get it! It's LeviOsa not LeviosA," Ava crackled from a seat beside Davis making everyone in the studio laugh.

"You don't understand-" before Davis could finish, another loud voice rang throughout the studio.

"Is it possible to do the book reading in an haunted house instead of a museum?" Everybody turned to look at Felicity who was sitting on a chair at the end of the studio, talking on a phone with her agent.

She had no idea that by now the whole studio was looking at her, including Perez who was in the live room with a headphone on top of his head.

"Then is there any haunted section in the museum?" Felicity asked her agent in a shushed voice.

"Fuck your mom!" After a few seconds of pause she hollered, cutting off the call and turning towards the studio full of a couple of people.

"What?" Felicity asked as soon as she saw that every eye was looking at her, this earned a head shake from everyone and they turned back to do their own work.

"Why don't you go back and take care of your book release? We can do the work here, you just got out of the hospital because of over working.

"That won't be necessary. Mom got the number of my management team from somewhere and now my whole schedule has to go through her approval before they even fix my appointments, I cannot overwork now even if I want to." Felicity shook her head.

After the cute little flirting session with mister doctor, Felicity was discharged on the same afternoon as Ryan said. The only regret was that, Ryan did not come to see her off because he had a surgery to perform that afternoon and he was busy.

Other than that, as soon as she came back home, mother Lin extended her claws towards her work and got contacts of her management team and her agent. She gave strict order to everyone that her schedule cannot be fixed without her approval.

Then mother Lin made sure to appoint an nutritionist for her diet, telling the nutritionist to watch her like a hawk while she eats to make sure that she eats every grain of rice.

She even went lengths to ask Fiona to make a customized child lock for her laptop. As if she was a fucking kid!

Not Felicity felt as if she had been smacked back to her diaper age by mother Lin.

Not that she was complaining, it felt good to have someone to care for you like that.

Atleast now she didn't have to check her own temperature, eat a paracetamol and lay on a cold bed all by herself, going through the torture and pray that it will end soon.

Feeling thirsty, she went out to the canteen and got herself a bottle of mineral water from a vending machine that was installed in in the corner.

Feeling another presence in the canteen, Felicity turned around and saw Kiazika sitting on one of the tables with a cup noodles in front of her and her phone leant against her stainless steel water bottle.

She seemed to be on a video call with a lady that war around in her 40s according to her voice.

With a smile on her face, Felicity walked towards Kiazika and stopped behind her.

"Alright mamma! Bye!" as soon as Kiazika felt a presence behind her, she hastily disconnected the video call with her fumbling hands and turned behind to look at Felicity.

"Your single is coming out soon, excited?" Felicity did not think anything but for split second, she caught the sight of a very beautiful lady that Kiazika was on a call with.

The lady looked like she was either a a model in her youth or or she was wife of a rich man.

"Yeah," Kiazika answered with her low and raspy voice.

"The first performance will be on the live show 'Today's superstars', are you nervous?" Felicity sat online empty chair beside Kiazika.

"Not too much nervous, I have practiced well." Kiazika said with a straight face, she looked like an arrogant little crown prince of ancient times that was born with zero IQ.

This made Felicity chuckle in amusement and Kiazika's cheeks turned crimson instantly.

"Excellent! Was that your mom?" Felicity pushed a little.

"Y-yeah," hearing her, Kiazika's whole posture turned a little stiff and she opened her water bottle and took a sip from it to calm herself down.

"Your mom must be proud of you," Felicity did not ask anything further, she realised that it was probably not something Kiazika was comfortable with so she tried to lighten up the mood.

"I haven't gotten to the position where she should be proud of me,one day when I will become a superstar. I will definitely say that I made my mamma proud." Kiazika indeed relaxed a little and said with a longing look in her eyes that gazed faraway.

Where dream, her purpose, her whole reason to become a superstar was so that she can make her mamma proud. She wanted to do this for her mom more than anything else and she will definitely do it, she promised herself.

"En, keep working hard and make her proud." Felicity stood up and patted Kiazika's shoulder.

"Yes."

On the other side of the city, somewhere in a high end boutique, Fiona was standing in front of a gorgeous dork green almost black dress.

As soon as her slender and delicate fingers reached out to touch the the dress, another hand from the side came forward to do the same and it slightly surprised her.

"Ohh sorry! Did I spooked you out?" The man quickly said when he saw the little girl in front of him flinch slightly.

Fiona turned to find a tall man standing behind her in a full black suit, the man looked a little thin but muscular. His face was pale while with no blemishes and his lips were red as if he had applied lipstick on them. His face held a feminine touch with a teardrop beauty spot under his eyes.

The man looked like a vampire that came out of the dark shadows, there was an aura of mystery surrounding his body that can mesmerize any woman.

"Ohh no you didn't," Fiona quickly snapped out of it.

"Were you about to buy this one?" Roman asked still looking at the dress as if he was imagining someone wearing it, his cold eyes were filled with a little warmth that looked out of place.

"I guess I was but I can see you want to too," Fiona spoke.

"Hmm, it's for a friend. Her big day is coming soon and as soon as I saw it, I couldn't help but picture her in it." Roman said before turning towards Fiona, his lips were curved in an almost undetectable smile.

"I was about to buy it too but since it's for someone's big day, I will let you have it." Fiona mumbled, her expression held some proudness as if saying 'look I'm so kind and selfless, you should thank this royal princess'.

Roman saw the expression on Fiona's face and could not help but chuckle in a deep and low voice.

"Then I should thank you," he said candidly to which Fiona simply nodded in a stiff manner and moved towards te hand bags section to continue shopping.

Roman glanced at her dainty back view and looked at the shop clerk, his face changing back to its usual cold and dark look.

"Pack it," he waved and paid for the dress, getting out of the shop in a swift manner, quickly his bodyguards assistant who are waiting outside the boutique started following him.

Mei Rin never wanted anything for herself in her life but the happiness of those she loved. She married Si Nian Zhen, a young deputy general, because a perfect wife but it all ended with her blood splattered around and abandoned and cold courtyard while her sister and her husband watched her die.

Being reborn, she will take her revenge of those who betrayed her as she checkmates her enemies at every turn.

Han Mei Rin who looks like a dignified and magnanimous young miss is nothing but a thirsty blood drinking beast on leash.

Mei Rin by peachesandpinks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 69 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...
164K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
600K 20.8K 80
Daisy gets transmigrated into the novel which she read before her accident. She is transmigrated as the cannon fodder who dies in the mental hospital...
Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

839K 30.5K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...