Haitani's little sister

By justfangirl08

(Y/n) is youngest of 3 siblings and her older brothers are no one else than infamous Haitani brothers of Ropp... More

Before we start
1
2
3
4
5
Hair problems
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
Bloody Halloween
18
Princess
19
incorrect quotes
20
21
22
23
Merry Christmas
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Happy birthday Ran!
31
32
Emma
33
34
35
36
37
Happy Halloween
38
39
I'm sad so I'm writing
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

12

6.4K 275 82
By justfangirl08

(Y/n) pov:

"What happened to you?!"

I looked at my brothers covered in bandages and bruises. Last night I slept at Emma's place's and let my brothers alone on festival. I wasn't surprise that they got to trouble, I expect that to happen the moment we went to hospital and let Ran unsupervised. What shocked me was the state they were in. When I arrived home I find them both beaten up, they may be idiots but they know how to fight so whoever did this to them was either great fighter or there was more of them.

"Oh this? It's nothing, we just ran into this drunk guy on our way home and we get in fight. Nothing serious princess."

"You look like f*cking mummies, so either that drunk guy you ran into was professional fighter or you're lying to me."

They exchanged a nervous look. I hope they didn't think I'll fall for it. I tried to keep calm and waited to what they say next. Rindo sigh.

"I told you she won't fall for it."

"Well, we tried it."

I raised my eyebrow. They aren't denying they were lying, that is good start to get to whatever really happened.

"Yeah, you tried it. Can we now please get to whatever really happened?"

"Well, we really ran into someone and get in fight. He just wasn't drunk."

"Rather than ran into, he waited for us but yeah."

Do I really have to drag everything from them? Can't they just tell me what happened? This is going to take forever.

"Okay and why did you get to fight?"

"He was angry with us."

I ignored the urge to smash my head against nearest wall and continued questioning them.

"Fine, and why he was angry with you?"

"Because we ignored him ..."

I no longer wanted to smash my head against wall, now I wanted to smash Ran's. I took a deep breath, killing him wouldn't help me. But this is pointless, maybe I should try asking something else.

"Fine, and who was it?"

"You don't know him."

"And does this person I don't know have a name?"

"You don't know him so knowing his name wouldn't help you. Would it?"

Right now Ran was dangerously close to getting monocle on both eyes, since he had it only on one. Rindo, who seemed to notice that I'm losing my patience with Ran, pushed between us.

"It's okay (y/n), we talked it of so you don't need to worry about it."

"By talked it of you mean that he beat the sh*t out of you?"

"Eh ... kind of, but he isn't angry anymore so ..."

This was killing me, but at least they were more or less answering and not making up some ridiculous stories. But I still didn't get answers to the most important question - who did it? Who could beat them this much just because he was mad that they ignored him? Like, I sometimes wanted to punch them in the face but this? No. Well but considering my brothers attitude it was probably just matter of time before they piss off wrong person. But because ignoring him? Usually it's the exact opposite, they couldn't mind their own but business. When I thought about it something came to my mind. With everything that happened on festival I barely got time to think about these nights trips Ran and Rindo refused to tell me about. Now I remembered and honestly this would explain a lot, especially why they won't just tell me what exactly happened.

"Fine, one last question. Is it somehow related to that night trips of yours that you still won't tell me about?"

The look they exchanged and the way they both hesitated to reply was enough good answer. I sigh and at same time I become angry again, it's one think that they are disappearing and won't tell me but end up lying unconscious in the middle of the street is something completely different.

"So, it is."

This was seriously giving me headache. I walked to my room leaving these two idiots behind. Before I closed doors I could hear them.

"Well, it could be worse."

"Shut up, Ran."

When they'll leave again I'm going after them and this time I'll find out what's going on.

I didn't have to wait long, after few days I could hear them leaving. I followed them. I was prepared for this, my bike was already outside and the moment they left I went after them. I tried to follow them a few times, they always took more or less same way so to some point I could follow them without actually seeing them. But after we got to the place I lost them last time it become tricky, till now I managed to follow them almost to Yokohama but then I lost them. This time I was determined to follow them till the end. It was deep night but there was still lot of cars, this city never really sleeps. This time I didn't lose them, even tho I almost caused car accident when I tried to keep them in sight...

"Yokohana harbor? What could they do here?"

I left my bike parked near, there was lot of bikes around. It looks like my brothers aren't only ones who went for little night walk. I made sure they won't see me and then I followed Ran and Rindo. As I walked between shipping containers I heard voices. It seems like there's quite a lot people here. Voices got lauder as I ger closer, I saw some people. I hide behind one shipping container and watched them. There was quite lot of them, that explains why there's so many motorbikes around. Then one boy spoke up and everyone fell silent. I was too far away from them but I caught a  glimpse of his white hair. He walked to the middle of crowd, it appeared that he's something like they leader. Maybe they were some gang? I didn't know much about gangs here in Yokohama.  But what could Ran and Rindo do here? From where I stand I couldn't see them. I also couldn't hear what was that white haired boy saying. After while I decided to go closer. I silently moved to another container that was closer to them. Now I could hear him clearly. 

"- we will become biggest gang in Tokyo -"

I wondered what's going on here but right now I didn't really pay attention to his words, I looked for Ran and Rin. I saw them sitting on one container, quite far away from where I stood. 

"-and one day Tenjiku be the biggest criminal organization in Japan."

This got my attention, so this gang name's Tenjiku. And they aiming to be biggest criminal organization in Japan? Not like I'm interested in something like that. But what are brothers doing with them? As far as I know they never had interest in joining gang. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the footsteps behind me until it was too late. When I heard them two guys was already behind me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

I tried to make some distance between us but one of them grab my wrist and pulled me out from behind container. He had short blonde hair and what surprised me the most he wore Toman's uniform. I didn't think twice about it, I kicked him. He blocked my kick but he had to let go of my hand to do so. Before I could do anything else other one of them caught me from behind. I struggled but his grip was strong. Now everyone focused on us. Damn!  Crowd parted and made way for white haired guy slowly walking toward us. Screw it! I hit the guy holding me with my head. He released me in surprise.  Now when I was free I made some distance between us. The one I kicked before was ready to fight me but white haired boy was faster. In no time he was by me, throwing a punch. I almost didn't realize what was going on, it was mostly luck that I managed to block him. That punch was powerful, my whole arm was aching after I blocked him. I stood back desperately trying to make some distance between us. 

"Not bad."

Wide smile appeared on his lips as he walked to me. There was this look in his eyes that scared me. Like he was predator and I was his next prey. I backed away from him. F*ck, this isn't good.

So I hope you liked this chapter. School started this this month so it may take me longer to update, sorry about it. Also I wrote one new story (it isn't very good in my  opinion but whatever ...) it started like pov I wrote to playlist: in the VIP room with Sanzu and Haitani brothers, and I actually didn't plan to post it on wattpad but for some reason when I comment on YouTube the comment won't post. So I posted it here instead. I would be really thankful if anyone could comment on YouTube that the story is on wattpad now.

Cover:
https://pin.it/1Wvzljo

full version:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.3K 62
X Fem readers ˚ · . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 . · ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Y/n, the h...
72.8K 2.1K 34
A story in which Chifuyu Matsuno's older sister, Y/N Matsuno, Comes back to Japan to live with her family after studying abroad. Y/N Matsuno was enjo...
126K 4K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
246K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE ✅] 。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...