The Road to become a Champion...

Von JoydeepLion

A boy always dreams to become a Pokemon Master. His mother is always with him . When he starts his journey... Mehr

Jark Chooses The First
Heracross forest
The secret of Red
The Gym
Go Go Golem
Dense forest
Full moon is hard to achieve
Time is the Ruler
Another path another goal
Akash George The Hero
Akash vs Jark
Jark in trouble
Control trick
Spin but stop
Akash is here
New Region, Old journey
Think little do much
The Ending is blur
The Blue Moon
Shot in Safari zone
That Person
Secrets of Glass Temple
Into The Black
The Endless Black
End of Darkness
It needs time to shine
Third Culprit
The end

"I promise"

26 13 0
Von JoydeepLion

Jark is in the Pokemon Centre feeding his Pokemons, and awaiting for nurse Joy to come and inform the situation of Murkrow . Jark's Nuzleaf had evolved into Shiftry and it looks very powerful .

Someone opens the door of the room . Its Nurse Joy .

Nurse Joy ," Your Murkrow was seriously injured . But he is now fine. Did any pokemon attack on him . "

Jark says the lie ," Yes . Maybe any Houndoom. "

Nurse Joy, " What ? But you said that you found it near glass temple . There is no Houndoom there . "

Jark ,"Then maybe any other pokemon . I was not there , so I don't know. "

Nurse Joy ," Oh ok . You can take Murkrow after 10 minutes. If you want the after feeding your pokemons , you can take your breakfast from the counter for free . "

Jark ," Thanks Nurse ."

Nurse Joy goes away . Jark's pokemons stop eating and they are staring at Jark .

Jark ," What happen guys ? Finish your food. "

Every pokemons know the real thing of the past incident as Shiftry has told them . But Jark did not know that his Pokemons know every thing .

Jark just say some words ," We should not tell everything in any time . "
 and goes out of the room to take his breakfast.

Its 11 AM , Jark decides to leave the pokemon centre now and will go to a forest to leave Murkrow too . Jark goes to the pokemon Gym.

Jark ," So here it is . Nice ! After leaving Murkrow , I will come here to fight . "

There is a big forest just beside the River . Jark reaches there .

Jark ," So Murkrow, here your another journey starts . Go ...."

Murkrow does not want to go any where as he wants to stay with Jark .

Jark ," Murkrow. GO Fly . The full sky is for you."

Murkrow still does not wants to fly .

Jark comes to Murkrow and he sits down to him and whispers ," Don't feel sad Murkrow. We will meet again in this same place . I promise ! "

After hearing this Murkrow decides to fly away with a tears of pain .

Jark goes to the river and washes his face . Actually , Jark was crying too . But to hide his tears he washed his face .

Now Jark is here in front of the Gym with his six pokemons .

Jark goes into it .

Someone ," Hey boy. I knew you would come here . "

Jark ," Yes Abhas Babu ."

Abhas ," So . You want this badge . You have to beat me . Only two pokemons . If you want to change pokemons you can . Just go into the room . There's a PC ."

Jark ," Ok . I want to change pokemons ."

Jark goes into the room and comes out after 2 minutes.

Abhas throws a pokeball ," So here you go ... Krokorok . "

OH. . Good choice .

Jark ," Its our turn go Fearow. "

Its Fearow's first match . And it's against a very strong Pokemon.

Abhas ," Krokorok use Slash . "

Jark ," Fly high. And use gust ."

Abhas ," Its a nice chance for us . Use Sandstorm. "

Krokorok uses Sandstorm . And because of it Fearow can't fly now . He has to come down .

Abhas ," Bite ."

Jark ," It will not be easy . Use Horndrill. "

Oh it was effective for Krokorok.

Abhas ," Use dig . Because Fearow can't fly now because of Sandstorm. "

Krokorok does it .

Jark ," Fearow try to fly ."

Fearow again tries to fly .

Abhas ," Come out and show them the power ."

Ahh that was dangerous but not very effective.

Abhas ," End the game use hyper beam. "

Jark ," Fearow use Hyper beam. "

The two magnificent attacks collides and

..    Drummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They both are ...

They both are......what ?
Let's see in next chapters

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.3K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
3.6K 211 21
"Never give up till it's over! Perseverance is the only way, my friend!" Was it a coincidence or destiny that caused it, he wonders. Life was a roll...
3.7K 90 9
The world of Pokémon is a truly beautiful place to live as both Humans and Pokémon live together in harmony with each other. And those who wish to ba...
48.2K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...