Secret (Hajime Iwaizumi x Mal...

By Skully134

"๐˜—-๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ!! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

โ†ฌChapter 1โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 2โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 3โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 4โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 5โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 6โ†ซ

โ†ฌChapter 7โ†ซ

762 53 14
By Skully134

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"How about Oikawa? You should know where he lives." [Y/N] said as he got up and placed the dolls into a bag.

"Yeah, we could." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] walked upstairs.

"Where are you going? Don't you wanna give everyone their dolls?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm going to go change. Remember our secret." [Y/N] said to which Iwaizumi nodded.

He then walked to the door and slipped on his shoes before waiting for the boy upstairs.

After a few minutes he came downstairs in a sweater and pair of jeans.

"Are those my old clothes?" Iwaizumi asked.

"You did say I could wear them." [Y/N] smiled as Iwaizumi turned red.

"I-I guess I did." He said as he looked away from the boy.

"Are you ready to go now?" [Y/N] asked as he picked up the bag with the Aoba Jousai dolls inside.

"Yeah, let's go." Iwaizumi said as he opened the door while [Y/N] slipped on his shoes.

"Lead the way." [Y/N] smiled as the two stepped outside before Iwaizumi locked the door with his keys.

"Follow me to shittykawa's house." Iwaizumi said before leading the way to Oikawa's house.

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"Alright, we're here." Iwaizumi said as they stood in front the door of the Oikawa household. Iwaizumi then knocked on the door.

"Hello? Oh Iwaizumi and Yui." Matsukawa said as he opened the door.

"Matsukawa? What are you doing here?" Iwaizumi asked as Matsukawa leaned on the door frame.

"Oikawa invited the team over to hang out." Matsukawa answered as he glanced at [Y/N].

"What were you doing with Yui?" Matsukawa asked as he looked at Iwaizumi with a smirk.

"He was helping me make the gifts I made for everyone." [Y/N] smiled as he held up the bag for Matsukawa to see.

"Oh. Alright, come on in." Matsukawa said as he stepped to the side.

"So you weren't gonna let us in before?"

"I was. Just curious what you two were doing."

"Whatever." Iwaizumi shook his head before the two walked inside.

"Everyone's in the living room." Matsukawa said as the two took of their shoes at the door. Iwaizumi nodded as Matsukawa walked away.

"Now why did Oikawa invite the whole team over? He didn't mention anything about that when he messaged me." Iwaizumi mumbled.

"Hm?" [Y/N] hummed.

"Shittykawa messaged me asking if I could hang out with him but I told him I was busy." Iwaizumi answered.

"I guess he decided to hang out with the others." [Y/N] said as he walked towards the living room with Iwaizumi.

"Hey guys." Iwaizumi waved as he walked into the living room which caused everyone to look in his direction.

"Oh hey Iwaizumi." Hanamaki said.

"Hello Iwaizumi." Kindaichi said and Kunimi waved.

"Look who decided to show up." Oikawa pouted angrily.

"Here we go again..."

"I thought you said you were busy doing stuff?" Oikawa asked as he crossed his arms.

"I was but now I have time dumbass." Iwaizumi responded.

"I bet Yui was stuff." Oikawa said as the room went silent.

"So funny Oikawa." [Y/N] said as he stared at Oikawa with an unimpressed look.

"Yeah, you got the whole team laughing Oikawa." Iwaizumi glared as he started rolling up his sleeves.

"I take it back! I take it back!!" Oikawa waved his hands in front of him as the others laughed at him.

"Yui, you mentioned something about gifts at the door?" Matsukawa asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Yes I did." [Y/N] said as he opened the bag and put his hand inside of it. He then pulled out the doll resembling Matsukawa and handed it to said male.

"Woah Matsu, that doll looks a lot like you." Hanamaki said as he pointed at the doll.

"I've made one for everyone."

"A Matsukawa doll for everyone? No thanks." Oikawa shook his head.

"They didn't make Matsukawa dolls for everyone dumbass. He made dolls for everyone that looks like them." Iwaizumi scoffed.

"Oh! I wanna see mine!" Oikawa smiled widely as [Y/N] handed him his doll.

"Wow!! It's so cute!! Thank you Yui!"

"That's because you think anything with you on it is cute." Matsukawa laughed.

"I don't think, I know it is!!"

"Here you go Kunimi." [Y/N] smiled as Kunimi stood up.

'Shit I forgot this boy was so tall.' [Y/N] thought as he smiled at the boy while holding out the doll for him.

"Thank you."  Kunimi said as he accepted the doll. [Y/N] then continued to hand out the dolls until it got to a certain wing spiker.

'Mad dog...' The boy thought as he looked up to Kyotani. Said male looked down at him.

"H-Here you go mad do- I mean Kyotani!" [Y/N] laughed nervously as Kyotani raised a brow.

"Somethings off about you." Kyotani said as he leaned forward towards [Y/N].

"You always say that." [Y/N] mumbled. For context, ever since Kyotani joined the team, he's always found something off about [Y/N].

"What's so off about her? You always say that everytime you see her but can't even say what." Yahaba rolled his eyes as Kyotani looked at him.

"Mad dog." Iwaizumi said to which Kyotani backed away from [Y/N].

"Here." [Y/N] said as he handed Kyotani a doll and continued handing the rest of the dolls out.

"So Yui? Where did you get these dolls from?" Hanamaki asked as he held his doll in his hands.

"I made them myself. They're quite fun to make." [Y/N] smiled.

"Where's Iwa~Chan's doll? Did you not make him one? That's a shame!" Oikawa said as he sticked his tounge out with a smile on his face.

"Actually Iwaizumi was the first person I made a doll of. His is at his house."

"How so?" Matsukawa asked.

"They were at my house making the dolls that's why." Iwaizumi said as Hanamaki and Matsukawa smirked at each other.

"What was Yui doing at your house Iwa~Chan?"

"Maybe they were doing the dirty." Matsukawa smirked as Hanamaki laughed.

"Iwaizumi and I did no such thing. Though I would say he has helped me alot these pass for days." [Y/N] smiled.

"With what exactly?" Kindaichi asked.

"It's personally, I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't worry. Its okay." Kindaichi responded as Iwaizumi looked at his phone.

"Hey Yui, let's go." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] tilted his head.

"Theres something we have to do." He said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Wait...Can I talk to you Iwaizumi?" Kyotani asked as he looked away from said male.

"Yeah but make it quick." Iwaizumi said before Kyotani nodded and walked outside as Iwaizumi followed.

"So? What did you wanna ask?"

"Are you and Yui dating by any chance...?"

"What?"

"Well, you two seemed to have gotten really close and I wanted to know before I ask her out."

'So when mas dog says something off about [Y/N], it's not like he knows his secret. It just that the idiot likes him.'

"So are you?" Kyotani asked.

"Yeah, we're talking right now." Iwaizumi lied.

"Oh, okay." Kyotani said before he walked back into the room.

'He doesn't know [Y/N]'s secret and I don't want anyone approaching him when he's trying to be himself again. Kyotani hitting on him might make him stay as Yui and I can't risk all our progress going down the drain.' Iwaizumi thought before he also walked back into the room.

"Ready to go now?" [Y/N] asked as Iwaizumi nodded.

"Already bye everyone."

"Goodbye." The two waved before everyone said their farewells and then looked back at the TV. A volleyball match was on the tv and it was between two professional teams, Japan and Argentina but that's besides the point.

Iwaizumi and [Y/N] then walked out the house and started walking.

"So what did you and mad dog talk about?"

"He asked me if we're dating because he wanted to ask you out." Iwaizumi answered.

"Oh. What did you say?"

"I said we're talking. Just felt like it's best if we have no one getting in the way of our goal. Plus he doesn't know about your secret." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Thank you. Good call since I'd have to reject him and god knows how that would go. Plus I don't know how he'd feel if he found out I'm not Yui." [Y/N] laughed.

"No problem. And if anything, I'll step in if he tried anything."

"I mean yeah, you're basically like his owner. He really only listens to you." [Y/N] smiled as Iwaizumi laughed.

"I guess so."

"Oh yeah, where are we going?" [Y/N] and as Iwaizumi smiled at him.

"We're going to the school to get you a new uniform."

"Why? My current uniform fits fine."

"Yeah the girls uniform. But we're getting you a boys uniform." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"So what size are you before we go and ask?"

"I think I'm a size [your Size]."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...
115K 3.6K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
543 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...