๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

3.4K 85 248
By funnyfairies

——————

                                     ——————

TORONTO, CANADA
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST
10:34 A.M.

The weather in Toronto was way worse here than it was in London. It felt 10x colder, but the landscape was extremely beautiful.

You were one day into break, and when your plane landed, your parents were no where in sight. No surprise there though, so you rode home with Annie. Annie's parents dropped you off at your home, which was probably about ten minutes away from Annie's house.

When you got to the house, only the housekeepers were there. Your parents were constantly busy with business deals and meetings. Yes, it's great that they are successful, but you would have liked to see them atleast once. The house was huge. It was like one of those big fancy houses that were always cold inside, everything was sleek and clean. There was not a speck of dust in sight.

Your room was upstairs, all the way down the hall. The room was fairly big, bigger than the ones at the dormitory. You still had a walk in closet and bathroom attached to the room, and the color scheme was a mix of greys, whites and some hints of dark green here and there.

The bed was at-least a queen size, and in the corner hung a large flat screen TV. Once you got into the room, the first thing you spelt was peppermint. Sooner, you saw that there was peppermint oil scattered around the room.

As of now, your window was open and the patches of orange and yellow fell from the trees outside. It really was nice weather. There hadn't been a dark cloud in sight in the short time you had been there, so that was nice.

Every time you walked out of your room, you could hear the echoes of your footsteps from the basically empty house. It almost made you sad. The last time you saw your parents were at Spring break, which seemed like a long time.

You planned on savoring every second of break though, you were going to explore Toronto on your own, or with Annie.

——————
NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
11:50 A.M.

Eren laid in bed, his face buried into the pillow that cushioned his head. The blinds to the apartment were shut. Everything was perfect. The room was clean, and smelled like fresh linen.

The previous night, Eren stayed up on the phone with you and the aftermath of it was him still being asleep almost in the afternoon. It was worth it though, he was worried about how you would function knowing you were going to probably be alone most of the time. Plus, he knew how you were about your parents.

The door to the guest room opened and the light turned on. His mother, Carla was standing in the doorway. A smile tugged at her lips from seeing her son, and knowing he would be here for a week.

"Goodmorning! Well- almost afternoon. It's time to get up my boy, we have a day full of plans ahead of us! Chop, chop." Carla clapped her hands and left the room.

Eren groaned and rubbed his eyes, his hair in his face. He climbed out of bed and checked himself out in the mirror, scowling. His hair was all out of place and you could consider it massive bedhead.

He combed his hair and went to his bathroom, this had been his childhood bathroom and he could recall all the memories he experienced in here. He ran his toothbrush throughout his mouth, the foam collecting at the side of his mouth.

Eren cleaned himself up and put on new clothes.This left him in a dark red sweatshirt and jeans. There was a white shirt sticking out of the sweatshirt. He left his hair down and stretched on his way to the kitchen.

"Finally, I was starting to think you were gonna be in bed all day, why were you up so late?" Carla kissed her son's cheek and grabbed the dishes that lay on the table, bringing them to the sink.

Eren had absolutely no idea if he should say why or not. What if it sounded weird? Would his mom pester him about it? Of course, Eren's mom was one of the few people he trusted very much, so it wouldn't hurt it he said why..right?

"Well..there's this girl." Eren rubbed the back of his neck and sat down at the table. His mother immediately dropped the dishes and turned around. A even bigger smile than before was present on her face.

"MY BABY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" She raised her hands and shook them from happiness, the soapy bubbles flying everywhere.

Eren mumbled under his breath, "She's not..yet."

Carla wiped her hands and darted to the seat in front of her son, she placed her hands on the table and looked Eren in the eyes.

"Tell.me.everything."

Eren was prepared for a long conversation about his current love life, his mother was one of the types of people to get really deep into conversations.

"It's a long story- let me just start from the beginning."

——————
TORONTO, CANADA
2:31 P.M.

"I LOVE TORONTO!" You screamed into the phone.

"Why are you screaming?!" Eren yelled back and held the phone away from his face so he couldn't get any ear damage. In the background, he heard people passing by and the mumbling of conversations. The thought of you screaming into the phone while a bunch of people walked by made him laugh.

You walked with the crowds of people, a few shopping bags along your arms. You had your phone between your ear and shoulder.

"The places are so cool! And the weather is so nice. I just bought so much stuff, AND I'm on my way to get my nails done. So that's nice." You smiled and watched the people around you.

"I'm glad you're having fun! I wish I were there with you right now." Eren spoke.

"Are things not as fun as you thought they would be?"

"Not at all! I love it here, my plans just got pushed back a bit, but I really wish I were with you, or the other way around."

"I really do have an effect on people, I guess. But seriously, I miss having you around."

"Am I bothering you right now? I don't wanna keep you from having fun." Eren said this because he was the one to call you first.

"Not at all! I miss your voice Jaeger. How's New York?"

"It's amazing, I wish you could see it! I'll make sure to send pictures to you."

"You really should, oh- I made it to the salon."

"Bye pretty girllll, make sure to call me tonight, okay?"

"It's my main priority, bye Jaeger." You made a "mwah" sound at the end and hung up. You thought you should really change his name in your contacts.

You switched to edit his contact and clicked his name, typing in, "E <3." Satisfied, you changed his icon picture to a photo of you and Eren together in your bed together. In the picture he was asleep and you hurried and took a picture of the both of you to make fun of him for it in the future.

You walked into the nail salon, quickly being greeted by one of the workers there. There weren't a lot of people in the salon, soft music played in the back and there were candles lit throughout the store. It smelled like you lit every single fall Bath And Bodyworks candle there is and stuck them all in one room.

                                     ——————
NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
6:45 P.M.

Ah, yes. The nightly Jaeger dinner.

Most of the time, it was just Carla and Eren, but tonight, Eren's father, Grisha decided to join the meal. Eren was quite nervous that the dinner would be full of awkward silence, but it wasn't anything like that.

All three of them sat down at the table, Carla making a conversation with Grisha as Eren waited for someone to start talking to him. It was like waiting for the most horrifying news to be delivered. Eren bounced his leg up and down in anticipation and began cracking his fingers.

"So Eren, how's school in London? I've heard great things about Marley." Grisha looked over the Eren and grinned at his son.

"It's been great actually, lots of different people on campus than what I'm used to..the teachers are nice and-" Eren stopped himself befitting getting too into the "I've gotten really close to this girl" talk.

"And what?"

Carla grinned and shook her husband's hand. "Eren has himself a girlfriend!"

"Mom! She's not my girlfriend." Eren rubbed his forehead and his face grew hot.

"See! His face is getting red." Carla pointed out.

"Eren why didn't you tell us?"

"Because I knew this was gonna happen!" Eren's face got even hotter now that he was cornered by his parents. His mom already knew about you, but he knew she wanted to hear more. Now, he was gonna have to repeat the whole conversation to his father.

"What are you waiting for? Tell me about this girl."

Eren sighed and mentally rolled his eyes. If Carla saw Eren roll his eyes at them, she wouldn't hesitate to smack him with the wooden spoon she always used on him as a kid.

"Fine..but NO MORE questions about her after I say this."

His parents nodded and waited for their son to continue, Carla was way more interested than Grisha. But, Grisha was curious about what his son had to say about this "mystery girl" which was you.

——————
TORONTO, CANADA
8:40 P.M.

"So, have you talked to Armin lately?" You had your phone set up and it was on speaker so you could Annie.

"Yes, I did. He says there isn't much to do in Rhode Island." The other line was muffled so you couldn't really hear her.

You made a "mmm" noise and looked out the window. A black Rolls-Royce pulled up in the driveway that was in front of the house.

Your parents were home.

"Uhm- Annie can I call you back?" You walked to the window and look down.

"Sure! Love you, bye." The line hung up and there pure silence in your room. The car door shut and you watched as your parents walked out the car, going straight towards the front door.

You darted to the front door, your steps not making one noise down the stairs. You waited by the door impatiently with your hands behind your hand. You wondered if they changed, personality wise.

The door opened to reveal your parents standing in the doorway. Your father was taller than your mother, and a small smile played on his lips once his eyes set onto his daughter. On the other hand, your mother stood there with her arms crossed, a scowl was the only facial expression she made.

She had that "bitch" demeanor. She had on a emerald green button up with black pants, black heels on aswell. Your mother was the worst of your parents, she always pressured you into doing what she wanted. Your dad always told you to do what you want, but you knew deep down he wanted to you be the new head of the family business.

Your mother didn't give you a second look and made her way upstairs, her heels making a clacking noise against the hard floor. Your father looked up at her and rolled his eyes, he walked towards you with his arms open.

Your dad hugged you. and you didn't know if you should return it or not. You did because you didn't want things to be awkward between at least one of your parents.

"Y/N! I missed you, how have you been?" He guided you into the living room, you've only been in there maybe once. The room contained black leather couches, old painting of family members, a black and gold globe, and a rug that made your feet feel weird when you walked over it.

Why was he acting so nice?

You sat on the couch across from him, you crossed your leg over another and watched him as he poured alcohol into one of the glasses that were sitting on the table.

"It's going good actually..I'm passing so I guess that's good." You had no idea what to say to him because you barely had a relationship with your dad.

"I got a call from your school, saying you hurt another student? Is that correct?"

You gulped and stared blankly at the man in front of you. You really didn't want to get scolded, especially during the time you were supposed to be relaxing and letting loose.

"Yes I did, and I had every right to." You we're ready for what he was about to say and the thought just made you flinch.

"Was it really necessary? Y/N we paid for your education and you go and get reported for harassment? Do you know what we did so this wouldn't go on your record? Y/N we paid the school!" He took a sip of his drink and swirled it around.

"Dad, you seriously don't get it. If you were in the situation I'm in then you would've done it too!"

"Well I'm not a obnoxious teenager. If you're going to run the family company you have to shape up."

"I'm not running the company, I feel like I've said this a million times."

You pursed your lips and looked in straight in the eye. The room fell silent, and whenever this happened this is when your father would blow up on you. You couldn't even describe the tension, it was like two people who couldn't stand each other in the same room about to start screaming at each other.

"Yes you are, we set out a path for you and you ARE going to follow it."

"No I'm not, I'm practically a fucking adult and I can and will do what I want with my life."

"If you're such an adult then why don't you get out of my house and go fend for yourself. I want you out of here ASAP." You father left the room, making his way up to the master bedroom. He shut the door so loud it might have broke the hinges.

You sunk into the seat rubbed your eyes. A sigh emitted from your mouth and knew there was only once place you could go to, Annie's.

You went back upstairs and dialed Annie's number, waiting for her to pickup. The ringing went on for a few moments until you heard her.

"Hello?"

"Can I come stay the rest of the week at your house?"

"I'm on my way, wait outside for me."

You collected your things out of the bathroom and threw them into the bags that were on your floor, along with your other essentials and clothes.

FML.

——————
check out my new story: Masked
it's a eren band story :))

Looks like things at the L/N household aren't going so well..atleast Eren's break is going good though 😀 How will the rest of Y/N's break be?

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 724 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
2M 36.5K 51
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
21.7K 533 30
You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motivated by serious goals. You two seemingl...