The stars (Harry Potter fanfi...

By lei_luv

Athena black, is now in her third year at Hogwarts with her best friends by her side. She has been head over... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy

Chapter Fifty-Four

67 6 2
By lei_luv

I just got out of the dorm's shower, My hair still dripping from the water. I walk over to Harry's bed going to lay on it.

But something catches my eye.

A heart box.

I did not give him that.

"What the hell?"

I grab the box examining it, I see a card with it. I pick it up reading it.

It reads. 'Thinking sweet thoughts of you. Love Romilda Vane.' With a picture of her in a heart blowing kisses, the kisses coming out of the card.

"What the actual fuck."

I open the box examining the chocolate in there. Heart-shaped chocolates. I could practically feel steam coming out of my ears.

I feel someone come behind me, "chocolates, can I?" Ron asks. I shove the box in his hands, so angry I can't function straight at all.

"Have them. Have them all."

Ron starts to eat the sweets, as I pace around the room.

"Is he cheating on me?"

"Chocolate isn't even his favorite sweet!"

"How could he do it two times in a row?!"

I turn to Ron as he's done eaten all the sweets.

"Who the bloody hell even is Romilda Vane?!"

He looks all smiley and happy and he's staring at the moon, not listening to me. "Ron! Are you even listening? Your best friend is a two-timing ars-." I stop when the door is opened.

In walks Harry. I look at him as he walks in, he doesn't look very happy. But I'm not happy either."It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon." Ron speaks up, I look at him confused.

"Divine," Harry responds, he looks at the wrappers Ron had dropped.

"Had ourselves a little late-night snack, did we?" He says to me and Ron, I nod my head. Stealing the heart box from Ron.

"Athena had it, she said it was yours and I could have it. I had at least twenty."

Harry looks at me.

"I can't stop thinking about her, Harry."

"Honestly, I reckoned she was annoying you."

"She could never annoy me."

Harry walks towards me and looks at the box in my hand. "Is that the candy?"

I nod, he turns around placing things down. I throw the box at him, he rubs his head in pain.

"Ow, Athena. What is wrong?"

"Who is she?"

He makes a face out of confusion, picking the box up from the ground. "I didn't give you the chocolates! So why the fuck is another girl giving you them?!"

"Who are you talking about?"

"I should've learned my lesson with Cho, why aren't I good enough?! What am I doing wrong?!"

"Athena..."

"Why the fuck does Romilda Vane deserve you?!" I shout to him on the verge of tears, he is still staring at me shocked.

"Romilda Vane?" He asks me, "Romilda Vane." I repeat to him.

"Romilda Vane!" A new voice enters, it's Ron. "I love Romilda Vane."

I look at Ron confusion written on my face.

"What?"

"Oy, Harry. Do you think you can introduce me?"

Harry grabs the card off of the bed smiling a little, he walks towards me pushing me onto the bed shutting the curtains.

He laughs, "this is funny. What is so funny?" He continues to laugh, "It's funny that you're jealous."

"I am not jealous, anyone would be mad about a cheating boyfriend."

"Athena... You are one of the brightest girls here, but your brain picks and chooses when to be smart." He leans in closer to me, "It was a love potion in those chocolates, Hermione told me Romilda Vane has been trying to give me love potions. And it looks like Ron was the poor victim to it."

"Oh..." I say opening the curtains looking at Ron as he sings out for Romilda. "I love you, it'll always be you. Okay so calm down, no need to worry about Romilda. It's always going to be Athena."

He gives me a quick kiss, that kiss reassured me. Made me realize that it's only me. I'm Harry's only lover. Just me, not anyone else.

I close the curtains once again, getting closer to Harry and pushing him down. I get on top of him closing the gap between us, our lips connecting like a puzzle piece. I try to pull his top off of him. He quickly stops me. Disconnecting our lips, I share a confused look.

"Ron, I need to go help, Ron."

"Oh."

He gets up opening his curtains, "I help Ron, and then we continue this." He kisses my head and I wave bye to him as he leaves with a drunk in love Ron.

--------

I'm sharing a chair with Hermione as we sit at Ron's bedside.

The professors walk in all staring at Ron. I block out all their words, only staring at Ron. Soon I hear a loud booming voice enter, "where is he?" I turn around seeing Lavender, she's rushing in so worried.

"Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?"

Hm? Won-Won definitely adding that to my vocab.

She stands there seeing as Ron is still asleep, she soon spots Hermione. "What's she doing here?" Hermione stands up from the chair. "I might ask you the same question."

Lavender fires back. "I happen to be his girlfriend." Hermione is visibly angry she walks closer.

"I happen to be his... friend." She paused on friend, we all know what she really wanted to say. Even the Professors could've guessed it.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting."

Hermione snaps at her. "He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo! And for the record, I've always found him interesting."

My eyes widen, and my mouth drops open a little bit. I turn my head trying to hide my face, but damn.

Ron starts to move around on the bed, he's slowly waking up. Lavender steps closer to the bed pointing to Ron. "Ah. See? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here."

Hermione starts to look around worried. "Uh... Hermione..." He whispers out, but I don't think any of them understood him. Both Lavender and Hermione lean closer to him. "Hermione." He repeats, "Hermione." He says once again. I look over at Harry and we both share the same look on our face.

Lavender runs out in a fit, I feel terrible for her. She didn't deserve this, no one deserves to be treated that way.

"Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting," Dumbledore says, watching Hermione hold Ron's hand. "Well, come away, everybody." Slowly Ginny gets up leaving Ron's side. The teachers leaving one by one.

I walk by Harry's side watching Hermione comfort him.

"About time, don't you think?" I whisper to him, even though I have a strong part in my heart that hurts for Lavender.

He smiles nodding his head, Hermione turns and catches both of us staring. She smiles a little looking away from us.

"Oh, shut up."

Harry grabs my hand we walk off together, I just know Hermione is giggling from behind me.

--------

I haven't been talking to Ron for the simple reason he hurt Lavender. For no reason, yes I'm happy he and Hermione are talking again, but he hurt someone who didn't need to be hurt.

I sit next to Lavender rubbing her back as she stares at Ron and Hermione, she's holding onto the spoon for dear life I think it might just snap.

Slowly, Ron, Hermione, and Harry turn around staring at Lavender. She holds onto the spoon tighter, I try to grab the spoon but she just continues to hold onto it. They are still staring so I mouth 'turn around.' So they can not make the girl feel worse.

"You know what might make you feel better?" She doesn't answer me. "Meeting Sabrina, my cat. Let me go get her, I'll be right back."

I left Sabrina in my dorm today, I only left her because I thought I would be back soon. But I want to cheer Lavender up so I'll go get her, Sabrina loves people. She'll love Lavender.

As I'm walking past the boy's bathroom I hear meowing.

I listen for a little because it sounds just like Sabrina. But how would she be outside of the dorm? To set my mind at peace I decide to go in.

I enter quickly seeing blonde hair. But before I can say anything I hear.

"Avada Kedav-." Green starting to shoot out of the wand, I quickly throw my wand up yelling out.

"Expelliarmus!"

The green light stopping, I hear something drop to the floor assuming it's the wand. I look down seeing Sabrina, she's in the corner of the bathroom while Malfoy is in front of her.

This prick tried to kill my cat.

I rush over shoving Malfoy, seeing as he has tears in his eyes. But I don't care.

I bend down picking Sabrina up, pushing him once again with my empty hand. "She is an animal, who barely understands what's going on. The hell is wrong with you, practice on your friends. you... death eater!"

A stinging sensation hitting me, I look down at my hand seeing blood start to leak. It isn't from me.

It's from Sabrina.

She's bleeding out.

I scream out. Before a hex hits Malfoy, I turn around seeing Harry. I don't move, I can't Sabrina is dying.

I drop to the floor, as they fight with hexes.

Crying while cradling Sabrina in my hands, the blood leaking all over me and my clothes. A sink gets hit from behind me it explodes, the water hitting everywhere. Hitting me.

I don't care, as I continue to scream while holding her. I place her on the ground tearing a piece of my skirt. And wrapping it on Sabrina's bleeding wound trying to put pressure on it.

She calms down and stops moving, Her tail slowly stops moving. I start to scream again, balling my eyes out while Harry and Malfoy continue to fight.

Slowly she places her paw on me, licking my hand. She knows she's dying.

I sob while holding onto her, she just continues to lick me. Her tongue moving slower and slower each time, another sink explodes piece of it hitting me in the back of my head. I feel hot liquid, it runs down my neck. I ignore it though, my focus still on Sabrina.

She runs her paw down my hand before her tongue stops moving. I start to scream out.

"No! No! NO!"

I place my hand on her chest trying to feel a heartbeat, I get nothing. The same nothing I got when I tried to hear Cedric's heart.

I scream out, as the blood leaks through the skirt material getting on my hands, by now I'm covered in red.

"Sectumsempra!" I hear Harry yell, and then I hear a thud.

I look towards my left and see Malfoy, laid-out blood dripping out of the many wounds he has. He's crying out. But I feel nothing, I don't feel anything for him. He killed Sabrina, she was only three.

I rock a now dead Sabrina in my hands, humming to her. As my tears drop down onto her. I hear footsteps walk in, I don't lookup. Continuing to hum to her, not as she can hear it.

She's dead.

Harry grabs my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom. I can feel him staring at me.

"She was only three, so little when uncle Moony brought her."

"I think we should get you to the hospital wing," Harry tells me. I look up at him.

"I'm okay," I tell him as I walk off, carrying her body in my hands.

----

A/N

Y'all I'm sorry, I be putting Athena through a lot. But from the beginning I had it planned out I was going to kill Sabrina, but when I did it I was sad. I got to attached. And Athena just deserves happiness. And I put more of an insecure Athena in this chapter, because Athena will never have peace.

-lei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 69 33
Athena Lestrange tried everything to change before hogwarts. Changed her last name, her hair, her eyes. Yet no matter what she did all she saw was he...
71.4K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
2.5M 80.1K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
74.2K 2.3K 25
โ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž -๐’“.๐’‚.๐’ƒ. โž In a world of shadows and secrets ๐™๐™ค๐™ญ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š...