My... Mates?

By youngwild-n-free

Rosalie is a Guardian. She's a a magical being, one of several, sent to watch over and keep the peace on eart... More

Prologue
1 • The Fight
2 • Mates
3 • Emotional Ties
4 • Hell Hath No Fury

My... Mates?

1K 13 0
By youngwild-n-free

Rosalie is a guardian.

She's a a magical being, sent from the heavens to watch over the earth. She is one of several guardians sent down to keep peace between humans, werewolves and vampires alike, and to protect all good living things.

With glorious wings and awe-inspiring powers, she is expected to make a difference in the world.

What happens when she's breaking up an alpha fight and learns that she's the mate of not one, but TWO werewolves?

How could the fates have made such a mistake?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 158 16
Sophie never imagined she would have a mate even though she always wanted one. So when the sexy vampire she met at the bar turns out to be her new cl...
76.8K 794 20
~Book 1 of Soul Mates series~ After her fathers death, Rose is sent to live with her grandparents in a small town in Romania. There she discovers som...
288K 9.7K 50
Ella's world is turned upside down when she finds the one person fate has destined her to be with..her mate. Being the Alpha's only child she is unde...
226K 8.7K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...