Mr. Ye Wants To Confess To Me...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 叶先生每天都想跟我告白 AUTHOR: 板栗子 Shen Xin's travel agency organized a blind date trip. As th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 49

805 23 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    Ye Zhiyou set off for City H the next morning, and Shen Xin went out in the morning for the company's second interview.

    With the lessons learned from last time, Ye Zhiyou specially sent a few bodyguards to her before leaving to ensure the safe and smooth conduct of the interview. Tao Haoran is now back to City H, and he feels a lot safer. There was no accident in this interview. If he insisted, it was the man named Ouyang Tian, ​​who was much more handsome than the picture.

    If you are a tour guide, it is natural that a good-looking tour guide can make tourists more like it, but if it is too good-looking, you will encounter some troubles.

    Don't ask how Shen Xin knew. :)

    "Your name is Ouyang Tian?" Shen Xin asked knowingly when he looked at the handsome young man opposite.

    Ouyang Tian smiled and nodded. The smile was contagious and suitable for a tour guide: "Yes."

    "Oh, this is Mr. Ouyang..."

    Shen Xin just said this, but Ouyang Tian interrupted: "My surname is Ou, not Ouyang."

    "..." Shen Xin was a little confused, "Huh?"

    Ouyang Tian explained, "My surname is Ou, and my name is Yangtian. I often get misunderstood like this."

    Shen Xin: "... "

    Then when your daddy and mommy were named, they had a very unique idea.

    But she was also a tour guide who had seen strong winds and waves, so she quickly accepted the name: "Okay, Mr. Ou. I think your resume says that you have been a tour guide before, but why did you stop doing it later? "

    Ouyang Tian confessed: "Because the two girls in the group I brought have turned against each other. They were originally on a girlfriend trip together, but they broke up after the trip."

    Shen Xin: "..."

    Look, she What are you talking about? If you look too good, you will have a lot of troubles.

    She also thought of a female guest complaining about her when she was traveling on a blind date. Looking at Ouyang Tian, ​​she felt a little distracted and sympathetic to him: "Then why do you want to come back to be a tour guide now? Excuse me, in the future. This situation is likely to happen again."

    Ouyang Tian also showed a somewhat distressed look: "I also know that after I stopped working as a tour guide, I also tried to sell goods in the mall. My sales performance has been very good, but There are still female guests who have disputes because of me. So later I figured it out, since no matter what I do, I can’t escape this fate, so it’s better to be my favorite profession, right?"

    Shen Xin: "... …"

    Her mood is a bit complicated.

    "Then you consider becoming an idol in the past?" She couldn't help but ask.

    Ouyang Tian laughed when he heard this: "I have thought about it, but now the entertainment industry is fiercely competitive, and idols are not so good. Besides, I can't sing, dance or act, except for a good skin. Let’s be divided into tour guides.”

    Ouyang Tian’s conditions are very good. In addition to having tour guide experience, he can also speak foreign languages. But he does look too good to look at, which is not conducive to the unity and harmony of the tour group.

    "Our company has just been established, and we are going to do a customized one-person walk. Do you know anything about this?" Shen Xin decided to ask him again.

    Ouyang Tian had made preparations before he came, and the answer at this moment is also very clear: "One person walks and one person eats has a mature operation model abroad, but there are still very few people doing this in China. I once led a group abroad, I have a certain understanding of this model, and have always believed that it can be promoted in China, but I can’t find the opportunity..."

    After hearing his words, Shen Xin felt that the two people’s understanding of the one-person line was still very compatible, and decided after considering it. Leave him: "When can you join the job?"

    Ouyang Tiandao: "I live in City A and can join the job at any time."

    "Okay, I will notify you of the result by text message within two days today and tomorrow."

    "Okay ." Thank you." Ouyang Tian smiled at her and walked out.

    On the same day, Shen Xin sent a message to Ouyang Tian, ​​asking him to bring relevant materials the next day to come to the company to apply for employment. The Personnel Department is now alone, and Shen Xin is also working together to help deal with many things.

    "The company hasn't been renovated yet, so it might look a little messy." Shen Xin took Ouyang Tian to the company, thinking that he would take the newly hired employees to visit. Although Ouyang Tian is not a native of City A, he has worked hard in City A for so many years and still knows City A very well. Being able to rent such a large office building in a place like Xingguang Plaza shows that the company has financial resources.

    Also, how could President Ye, who relied on the Ruiyi Group behind him, wasn't strong. After I heard that I will cooperate with Yu's family, the future is very promising.

    If it wasn't for the person who asked him to come here for another purpose, he really wanted to work hard here.

    "Our main job now is to make a customized one-person walk. You have been a tour guide and know that a trip needs to be docked with all parties. The customized tour is the same. At present, I mainly run these."

    Shen Xin was actually quite busy this time. In terms of catering, Yu's cooperating with them, but hotels, carriages, and attractions still need to communicate. She has been back to City A for so long, and she has discussed a few orders, but it is far from enough.

    After Ouyang Tian and her visited the company, they went out together to meet a few partners. Not to mention, others were good-looking and talkative, and helped her negotiate the contract at once, and the conditions were very good.

    Don't mention how happy Shen Xin was. He pulled Ouyang Tian and said that he would invite him to dinner to reward him.

    Ouyang Tian had known her taste beforehand, so when Shen Xin asked him what he wanted to eat, he reported Shen Xin's favorite hot pot. Shen Xin didn't doubt that he had him. After all, hot pot is a favorite thing, and immediately took a taxi to take Ouyang Tian to eat hot pot.

    The two went to a place in City A with a good reputation and environment. Fortunately, it was still early at this time and they didn't have to line up to equal signs. Shen Xin ordered a table of dishes, and while the dishes were being cooked, she was still talking about work with Ouyang Tian.

    Ouyang Tian chatted with her: "What the company lacks most now should be publicity. Isn't our company invested by the determined Ye President? Determined to have so many celebrities, it shouldn't be difficult for Ye President to invite one to speak for us? "

    Shen Xin said: "We have considered this before, but it may be unwilling to invite big-name celebrities. If you don't have much popularity, it will not have much effect. I have to think about this matter again. I will discuss this with Mr. Ye when he comes back from the field. "

    Ouyang Tian nodded, and asked tentatively: "Isn't Li Muyao very popular now? She and Mr. Ye seem to have a good relationship. If you ask her, she will definitely be willing."

    Originally, Shen Xin had no objection to Li Muyao. But after knowing that she might be the one who made Tao Haoran embarrassed herself, she naturally had a bad impression of Li Muyao: "Does she have a good relationship with Mr. Ye?"

    Ouyang Tian said, "I read that on the Internet, both of them. Didn’t you even go to hot search several times together?”

    Shen Xinyu warned him earnestly: “Xiao Ou, don’t believe what you say on the Internet, don’t you even say that Li Muyao is in love with Tao Haoran before on the Internet.”

    Ouyang Tian was right. She smiled, nodded and said: "Mr Shen is right, I will still use less internet in the future."

    "Well, this beef is almost hot, eat it."

    "Okay."

    Ye Zhiyou gave it to me during the meal . Shen Xin made a call, and when Shen Xin saw his name, her eyes curled up: "Mr. Ye, have you eaten?"

    Ye Zhiyou said, "I just finished the meeting and haven't eaten yet. How about you?"

    Shen Xin said: "I'm having hot pot with Xiao Ou!"

    Ye Zhiyou squinted, "Who is Xiao Ou?"

    "Oh, it's a new employee in our company. You haven't seen it yet." Through the phone, Shen Xin did not forget to introduce Xiaoou's contribution to Ye Zhiyou today. "He signed several contracts for the company today."

    Ye Zhiyou knew that she had an interview yesterday, so he didn't ask any more questions: "Don't stay outside too much. It's late

    , I'll go back after dinner." "Okay, I know." Shen Xin babbled with him again and hung up the phone. Ouyang Tian, ​​who was sitting opposite her, looked at her with a gossip: "Mr. Shen, your relationship with Mr. Ye seems to be very good?"

    Shen Xin was a little embarrassed by him: "Well, it's not bad. You eat it, and the beef will be old in a while."

    She and Ouyang Tiancai just met, and she likes to talk about her private affairs with unfamiliar people. .

    After the two of them had finished the hot pot, it was already dark when they came out. There were many people with equal signs standing outside the hot pot restaurant, and Shen Xin was very grateful that they had arrived early.

    "President Shen, where do you live, I'll take you back." Ouyang Tian behaved very intimately. Shen Xin didn't answer the move: "No, I just need to take a taxi and go back."

    Ouyang Tian said: "It's dark now, you are such a beautiful girl,

    and it is not safe to be alone outside." Shen Xin said, "It's okay. It's dark early, and it's less than eight o'clock." At

    this point, Shen Xinzheng, a man ran into her. Obviously this person hit him first, but now he accused Shen Xin: "You don't have eyes? Can you walk?"

    Ouyang Tian immediately pulled Shen Xin behind him and looked at the man on the opposite side: "You shout What? Didn’t you just bump into it yourself? Do you want to touch porcelain?"

    "I touched porcelain?" The man was full of anger, as if

    he was about to fight, "I think your kid owes you a beating, right?" He said. Pushing Ouyang Tian, ​​Ouyang Tian guarded Shen Xin behind him, and quickly rubbed his body with him, and the crowd around him waiting for the hot pot suddenly screamed. The screams attracted the employees in the store, and several employees forcibly separated the man from Ouyang Tian. Ouyang Tian received a punch in the face and was also angry. The people on the opposite side were still cursing, and the atmosphere was still tense.

    Shen Xin was afraid that they would call again, so she took out the phone and said that she wanted to call the police, and many people around also clamored to call the police. Probably because he was afraid that he would really provoke the police, the man who was picking up the matter was not as arrogant as he was just now, and he quickly left after only a few curses. Shen Xin walked up and looked at Ouyangtian's face, and saw that his mouth was blue: "Are you okay? Do you want to take you to the hospital?"

    Ouyangtian wiped the corners of his mouth and stood up straight and said: "It's okay, a little hurt. Didn't scare you just now?"

    "No, you still have to deal with this injury." Shen Xin saw that there was a pharmacy not far away, so he pulled Ouyang Tian to buy medicine. His injury was just a skin injury, and it was not a major problem. The doctor detoxified him, prescribed rubbing medicine and painkillers, and it was over. Shen Xin poured a cup of hot water for him, and asked him to take the medicine: "Thank you just now."

    Ouyang Tian swallowed the medicine in one gulp and shook her head: "That person was deliberately looking for the fault. I'll send you back."

    Shen Xin thought for a while, and said: "You are injured, you should go back soon. I will let my brother come and pick me up."

    Ouyang Tian knows how to advance and retreat, nodded and replied, "That way, someone I'll be relieved if I send you off."

    Shen Xin smiled and didn't speak any more. Shen Wang happened to be eating nearby and came soon. He took Shen Xin away and didn't forget to glance at Ouyang Tian. In the car, Shen Wang asked her, "Who was that man just now?"

    Although he didn't like Ye Zhiyou very much, Ye Zhiyou had only left for two days. His sister couldn't just be with other men, right?

    Shen Xin said: "Oh, the employee who just joined the company, today I discussed a few contracts, and I invited him to have a hot pot."

    Shen Wang laughed after hearing this: "People negotiated the contract for you, and you passed the hot pot. "

    Shen Xin curled the corners of her lips: "Don't say it like I don't pay him a salary?"

    Shen Wang didn't answer her, but said: "I think that kid doesn't look the same to you."

    "This is you. Can you see it all?"

    Shen Wang raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

    After Shen Xin left, Ouyang Tian walked home alone with his mobile phone in his hand. He was talking on the phone with Li Muyao: "I said the person you found was too ruthless? If you crippled my face Now, how do you implement your beautiful boy?"

    Li Muyao was doing her nails and leaning on the sofa to reply to him: "How can it be true if you don't focus on the point? Isn't she more moved when you get hurt?"

    Ouyang Tian twitched the corner of his mouth and said nothing. Seeing him so quiet, Li Muyao said: "Don't blame me for not reminding you that Ye Zhiyou has not been in city A these past two days. It is the best time for you to brush up your opinion. You must grasp it.

    " I know, that's it." Ouyang Tian hung up after speaking, carrying the medicine Shen Xin bought for him just now.

    Early the next morning, Shen Xin was awakened by the phone. The company has not been renovated yet, so they don’t have to go to the company every day to open it, either working at home or working outside to cooperate. If there is nothing important in the morning, Shen Xin will be a little bit lazy and wake up at 8:30.

    It was only half past seven at this moment. Shen Xin took the phone and glanced in a daze. It was Li Shutang who called.

    This eldest lady is usually lazier than her, why did she get up so early today? She didn't think any more, she answered the phone with sleepy eyes: "Hey, Li Shutang, what happened early in the morning?"

    Li Shutang made a fuss over the phone and said: "Shen Xin, are you still asleep? Ye Zhiyou Did you know that there was a car accident?"

    Shen Xin woke up immediately and suddenly sat up from the bed: "When did it matter? Is it serious? How is he doing now?"

    "I don't know the specifics, it's Chi Jun. I told me that Ye Zhiyou was sent to Aunt Chi Jun’s hospital.” Li Shutang said, “I heard that I was hit by a car on the way to the airport. It doesn’t seem to be an ordinary traffic accident.”

    Shen Xin couldn’t sit still anymore. He lifted the quilt and got out of the bed: "I'm going to H city right now."

    She hung up and found out that Ye Zhiyou had sent her a message after six o'clock in the morning. He said he was ready to leave for the airport. He bought all the food she asked him to bring her and sent her photos.

    Shen Xin watched the news he sent, and tears fell all of a sudden. She didn't care about washing her face, put on a coat outside her pajamas, and ran downstairs hurriedly. The father and son of the Shen family who were eating breakfast downstairs saw her like this and put down their chopsticks.

    "Xinxin, where to go in such a hurry?" Shen Wang hurried to catch up. Shen Xin didn't stop, and quickly answered him: "Ye Zhiyou had a car accident. I'm going to H city."

    Shen Wang was taken aback for a moment, looked at each other with his father, and took his coat: "I will go with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 989 135
The fiance of the little monster Wu Jingjing ran away. The maid said: "It's too miserable." The bed is made of fairy wood chopped down from Gusu Moun...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
39.9K 1.9K 200
PART 3 Everyone said that Yi Qing was the number one Sword Cultivator in the world, with a swordsmanship and cultivation that no one could surpass. W...