im not her; yang jungwon

By nikilode0n

── if i was her, would you love me back? 「 A story of a typical high school student secretly falling... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
-끝-
-🧸-

12.

3.9K 304 51
By nikilode0n

ー「誤った希望」ー
[false hopes]

I reached my home after leaving you. They weren't lying when that said that love is the most dangerous thing to exist. How could I move on? When I've fallen in love with you this deep already. How could I forget you? When you always pops up on my mind even at the worst situations. Only if could I walk away from you and pretend that you're a stranger. Is that even possible?

You called me in the middle of the night. I wondered what was going inside your mind before I accepted the call. "Yewonwon." You spoke with your sleepy voice. I hummed as a response.

"since tomorrow is Sunday, lets hang out. You look so down these days so I want to cheer you up." You said but I pressed my lips in a thin line while thinking for the answer.

"why don't you go on a date with her instead?" I said while trying to act all cool in front of you.

When will you stop giving me false hopes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2K 59
"maybe in another world, another life, we were meant for a happy ending, but not here, not this time" in which nishimura ayame is struggling with her...
139K 7.9K 32
Hwayoung works as a young therapist and meets Yang Jungwon, her classmate and now, her patient. He suffers from anxiety and PTSD due to his mistreatm...
470K 32.3K 40
This book follows the story of someone who's as obsessed with yang jungwon as he is with blood. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* + vampire...
123K 6.6K 13
yellow tulips ➳ hope, cheerfulness, happiness ➳ everyday, a single yellow tulip is placed on a girl's desk with a sweet, handwritten note. but no one...