The Alpha's Emo ((boyxboy)) (...

Door AlphaChick101

First book in The Midnight Series. "Life isn't worth living anymore..." ~~~ My wolf whined in protest at thi... Meer

Proluge
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
Vote for ~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
The Broken One~~~
~Chapter 13~
Please read....
-Epilogue-

~Chapter 10~

8.2K 390 36
Door AlphaChick101

((Warning: There is a part in here were the character goes through some things about some triggering stuff. Like anorexia, rape, torture, and somebody getting ripped apart.

DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU THINK THIS COULD TRIGGER ANYTHING.

Really, if anything I write about could possibly trigger something, why in the living hell are you reading this? Don't do anything that will make me regret even thinking about writing this.

For all the rest of you, be thankful I'm in such a good writer mood that I'm giving you another chapter one day later, two chapters in two days!!! Yay for you guys!!!

The pic is of a Chelsea Smile. You'll understand in a few moments.

Well, enjoy~!)) ((oh, and there's going to be a change of POV later on, so read carefully.))

***Roxas' POV.***

<(two weeks later.)>

I frowned slightly as I sniffed the wet grass one last time before looking up, my green eyes flickering from place to place as I thought. I heard a soft whining and a loud scratching noise behind me and I looked behind me to see Kyle heavily scratching on the door to the building behind us.

I mean, he was really going at it.

I ran over and snapped my jaws slightly to get him to stop. "Kyle!" I growled.

He looked over and I noticed that his usually blue eyes were now golden.

His wolf had taken over already.

"Scar." I said out loud. His eyes narrowed slightly and he snapped back, looking back over and jumping up, hitting the door with his large paws, opening it easily. ((AN: If you didn't already realize by the pics, the wolves are the same size of the werewolves in The Twilight Saga.))

I growled once more and moved in front of me, letting Shadow take over.

Shadow growled loudly and snarled at Scar, standing up taller in a show of dominance. "What are you doing?" He snarled out, showing a row of very sharp teeth and stepping forward, toward him, making him move back and crouch down.

Scar hesitated.

This wasn't like Kyle, he would've pushed through already to stop Scar, but it seemed that Scar was trying to keep him back.

"Answer me Scar!"

Scar whined softly, staring up at Shadow, golden eyes meeting golden eyes.

That's when Shadow smelt it, it was the scent of Connor, and blood... Lots of it...

"Mate..." Scar growled out.

I pushed through and stepped back, looking at him in surprise.

I knew he was acting weird these past two weeks, but I didn't realize....

I shook it off and quickly barked at Lovi, Arthur, and Jake, telling them to follow us.

Scar and I ran inside, the others running behind as we began to bark back and forth.

"Is the human here?" Lovi barked.

I nodded. "Yes. I don't know if he's alive, but I think he might. The blood smells pretty freaking fresh."

I heard Arthur bark. "What do we do if we find 'the man'?"

Scar answered this time. "I'll kill him."

I just nodded as we looked around down a long hallway. "Split up, look for Connor and 'the man'. No harm is to come to Connor."

The rest of them barked in agreement and we ran down the hallway, running through each of the rooms...
^*^*^*^

***???'s POV***

<(one hour earlier.)>

((This is a bad part, it's about rape, so if you don't like, then please don't read. And don't read it and then give me bad comments. You were warned thusly. I'll give you a sign when it's okay to read again if you'd rather not read this part.))

I cried out once more loudly as tears streamed down my face. Being held against the wall, my arms chained above me as I looked into the black pits my captor called his eyes, it was the only thing I could do anymore.

He thrusted into me harder, blood running down and dripping to the floor as he held me in place, my wounds opening up once again for the third time this week.

I tried to scream out my pain, but I was cut off as he raised his hand up to my neck and grabbed it, squeezing tightly as he pounded into me faster.

I knew that he was one to choke me, getting off on my pain, but he was about to kill me. I could see white spots now...

He finally thrusted deep into me and he came, his hand tightening around my neck even more as he did, then finally letting go of me, pulling out and away from me completely, letting me fall back down, my arms holding me up as his cum ran down my legs and dripped to the ground as I cried more.

((Its over guys..))

I heard him chuckle darkly as he put himself away and step back a few steps.

I finally had the courage to look up at him with my one green eye and my one blue eye, glaring at him through my tears. "Why don't you just kill me?" I asked, my voice cracking heavily from my screaming and crying.

He just shook his head and walked over to the table in the corner, rummaging through his bag and pulling out a water bottle. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin, opening my mouth easily, seeing how it was cut open, giving me the most Cheshire Cat smile in the history of ever.

Now I'll always seem happy...

He tipped the bottle forward and the water washed over my mouth and throat easily as I quickly drank it up.

This was all I ever got, I had stopped needing to actually eat a while ago, only being forcefully fed pills and vitamins every once in a while.

My body had lost most of its tan I used to have before, now it's all just a fucking pale white like a ghost because of being in this building forever.

My hair was matted with blood and diet and sweat, my whole face mostly covered in all cuts and cigarette burns, the smile and my chin and jaw covered in blood.

My body had the same, except there was bigger cuts, and more severe burns.

He pulled away and walked back to the bag, then pulling out a shot of some kind.

This wasn't new, it was to get me to sleep quickly...

He came back over and stuck the needle into my slack neck, pressing the plunger.

And soon, everything went black.
^*^*^*^

The first thing I notice when I wake up, is the barking. It's coming closer.

My captor, who just makes me call him Master though I call him a piece of fucking shit behind his back, notices this as well and stands up from the chair he was sitting in and walks to the door, opening it.

Everything goes silent for a moment.

Then a loud growl cuts through the air.

Then a reddish brown blur knocks down my captor and all there is is screaming and gurgling and the sickening sound of limbs being ripped away from the body, before the thing stands above the lifeless... Heap of my captor, growling and snarling down at it as his blood drips from his muzzle and teeth.

I whimper softly, trying to get out of my chains, my body not complying as I stare at the thing, which I realize to be what I think is a large werewolf. They used to be around this area quite a bit when I was... Well, when I wasn't here.

It was kind of... Beautiful.

The wolf finally looked up at me and it quickly crouches down, his tail in between his legs, and his ears flat against his head as he begins to slowly crawls towards me.

I breathe quickly, my different coloured eyes following the wolf's every move as it moved closer. It finally stopped in front of me and it slowly stood up, looking me in the eyes, it's golden eyes looking at my face, then at what I figured to be my smile.

It stared at it for a moment before it moved forward and licked my cheek softly, right above the large cut.

My breathing seemed to slow down considerably as I closed my eyes. "Please just put me out of my misery...." I whispered quietly, bracing myself for the blow.

But all I heard was two clicks and I fell forward into warm arms.

I felt a wave of feelings rush through my body at their touch as they picked me up and positioned me on their back, then I felt fur.

I opened my eyes once again and I found that I was on the reddish brown wolfs back, the overly large shirt I had been given to wear by my captor covering me up as I grasped onto the wolfs soft fur.

I finally felt the tears as the wolf walked out of the room, the warm salty tears running down my face as I finally let out a smile.

A real smile..

I was gonna get out of here...!

I was finally gonna be free...!
^*^*^*^

((Okay guys~!

I don't really know if that went a bit too fast, but I think it was pretty good.

This is actually a first for me, all of this.

So don't judge me if its not as awesome as you think it should be.

Anyways, guess what???

There's gonna be a second book~!

I'm still thinking of a name, and trying to find a good cover, but it will be here soon. Hopefully!!!

Anywho...

VOTE!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!!

LOVE,

AlphaChick~! <3))

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 11.3K 11
On his first moon, Aden shifts into a stunning white wolf with red marking, the sign of a perfect sub, the dream of any dominant male. To him, it's a...
263K 12.1K 66
Nico is a broken kid in all aspects. His parents have left him when he was still young, now he is abused by his new 'family' that consists of his aun...
719K 20.4K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...