𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 :...

By Dharmanandini

ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃�... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴅɪsʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•| sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ
•| ʜᴏʟɪ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
•| ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟs
•| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
•| sᴏᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ
•| ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
•| ᴠᴏᴡ
•|ᴘʟᴀɴs
•| sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ
•| ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ
•| ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
•| ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•|sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ғɪɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
•| ʟᴏᴠᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛs
•| ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
•| ʜɪs ᴘᴏᴠ

•| sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

6.8K 520 70
By Dharmanandini

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"I want every single details as soon as possible. Do whatever you want but I don't want any causality with my family's safety, understood?" Rudra ordered as he cut the call throwing his mobile on the bed. He walked towards the washroom but the door was locked and he understood that she must be inside. He went near the closest and pick out a T-shirt.

There on other hand akshita came out wiping her hair. She threw back her locks and lifted her face only to get flushed by the sight before her. She saw him taking off his shirt as his muscled body visualized before her. Her cheeks ached as she felt herself staring at him.
Whereas rudra noticed her and he immediately put on his t-shirt, a little awkwardly.

"Sorry! You were using washroom so...."

"It's fine!" She said lowering her eyes and walked hurriedly sitting before the dressing table. Her face was still red with the happening. Just his little sight was making her all over red, what will happen if something more happened between them.

Shut up!!! He doesn't even look at you properly and you are expecting that, seriously?

Her mind scolded her as she shrugged the thought and began combing her hair. She looked through the mirror as he was sitting on the bed with his laptop, doing something over it. His eyes were stick to the screen and hers on his face.

The way he was biting his lips and each moment his eyebrows were wiggling, the worry lines on his forehead were telling that something was wrong but she decided to ignore as he won't like her interference.

Just when she was busy in admiring him rudra turned his eyes at her only to her take off hers immediately but that didn't work as he already caught her staring at him.

After what happened two days before, he was mad at her. Not only her but on samaira too. Both were behaving selfish and none of them were thinking about him. They were claiming him theirs but in that they both are forgetting that how much they are hurting him. He was feeling himself like an object on whom they both are claiming their rights. Before coming to Mandawa he had a thought that maybe akshu will maturely handle it and respect his decision but everything gone wrong. She wasn't even ready to hear, which somewhere really hurt him.

Sometimes he feels attracted to her, unknowingly but he admires her and from few days her thoughts were roaming in his mind too, like he was thinking about her the whole time. He never felt that think for anyone, even not for samaira. Though he presented her as his girlfriend before everyone but only he knew that it's just a play to sign divorce papers from akshita which also failed as she clearly said no.

Coming out of his thoughts he sighed and streched his body to grab the mobile which was on another corner of the bed. He was unable to reach it as his lap was occupied with some papers and laptop. Before he thought to ask help from her but ignored trying to maintain the coldness between them.

Akshita, who was watching everything stood up on her place and and grabbed his mobile. She looked at him with straight face and said.

"Don't feel low for asking help. I am your wife, you can tell me_"

"Done with today's lesson. Thanks for reminding me that I have a WIFE and it's you."

He greeted stretching the word 'wife'. She bit back the chuckle at his irritation as from last two days she was doing something over which he got irritated.

"Now can i get my phone, Mrs. Rathod?"

Akshita felt something arousing in her stomach as soon as he called her that. She smiled widely giving him back his mobile. While rudra just shook his head before calling someone.

"Mr.Sharma, I asked you to email me the papers..... Yay, send me fast.......What? What about Malhotras? What has he done now?" His voice grew serious as his clenched jaw was telling how badly he was controlling his anger.

"Keep an eye on them. I don't want any irresponsibility, you know why I have come here." He said then looked at akshita who was standing near him. He huffed on her and walked outside the room.

"Send some of our men to keep an eye on them and i want every single detail. Find out who was behind that attack with solid proof. I want my family safe in any fucking condition." He gritted his teeth with his eyes filled with anger.

"Why were you threatening that person on call?"

He got attacked with the question as soon as he entered in the room. Akshita narrowed her eyebrow questioning him the same to which he rolled his eyes.

"And why we're you eavesdropping on me?"

"You were loud enough to hear your conversation and I'm your wife___"

"Shut up with your nonsense akshu! Don't drag that word again and again. Be a little mature and don't interfere in my personal thing, because that's none of your business. Instead of focusing on this husband-wife drama you should concentrate on your studies." He burst out silencing her in seconds.

Akshita on other hand felt hurt by his words. She was just trying to talk with him but her interference went wrong.

He glared at her and walked to the bed only to stop by the tug on his wrist. He looked back at her directly in her eyes and she opened her mouth.

"I didn't want to interfere in your personal life, I just saw you tensed that's why I asked. I am sorry__"

"Keep you sorry near you!"

He shrugged off his hand from her grip.

He started collecting his papers when again she came behind him which pissed him more.

"Rudra__"

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? WHY YOU JUST CAN'T LET ME LIVE?" He shouted almost flinching her back from her place and throwing his mobile on floor resulting it to break into pieces.

Akshu back off at his tone. She saw his eyes full of rage as his face was growing red due to anger, her eyes immediately teared up. Whereas rudra was enough of the drama. His mind was already filled with anger and akshita pour more fuel in it. He went blind as thinking nothing he grabbed her by shoulder in a tight grip.

"It doesn't take much time for me to force you and get the divorce papers signed, it's over my fingertip. But I am respecting you, your feelings and giving you time to adapt, that doesn't mean you can play with my emotions." He gave her a slight push slamming his fist on the wall.

"I am not any toy that anyone will come and claim right on me, I have emotions and it's my right to choose my life partner. You love me, right? But I am saying you don't, because you are selfish. Love makes a person selfless but you are selfish, selfish enough to kill my happiness. You just want your husband, your right, your relation. WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT MY EMOTIONS? MY HAPPINESS?" Her heart pierced with the pain behind his anger. She felt his words. He was right, she is becoming selfish which has made her blind to think anything.

After bursting on her rudra made his way outside the room where samaira was already present. She came near him and held his hand.

"Come with me! We will have some moment."

"Not now samaira!" He tried to be calm not wanting to hurt her by his anger.

"Please rudra! I need your time. From the time we have come here, you are just busy with your family and your fake wife. I am already missing you, don't say no__" She said but cut by him.

"ENOUGH SAMAIRA! IF I AM SAYING NK THEN IT'S NO! WHY ARE YOU ALL FORCING ME TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO. FOR GOD SAKE LET ME LIVE!" And that's when the dam of his patience break. He threw her hand away from his and stomped out of the mansion.

Samaira stared at his disappearing figure then turned to look at akshita with anger fuming in her body. She marched inside and stood in front of her.

"Everything is happening because of you. We were happy untill you jump in the frame. Why you just can't free him? You very well know that your marriage is illegal and void, why are you forcing him in this useless marriage? You can't get his love by doing all this." Samaira words ranged in her mind but she couldn't speak anything. Her heart was breaking while mind was barking with useless thoughts.

Samaira glared at her and then left the room not wanting to see her face as because of her rudra behaved rudely.

After samaira left akshita locked the door and sat on the bed. She was crying but she herself was unaware from the reason. Why was she crying? Because he shouted at her? Or because he made her realise how selfish she was becoming? Her claiming him his was depressing him, his emotions were smashing under her so called love.

What are you thinking akshu? Don't be stupid. It's your right, you are his wife.

Her mind barked more.

Shut up! Don't be a crap akshu! You are hurting your love. Can't you see how depressed he is feeling? He is pissing between you and samaira, don't make it hard for him. Afterall he is a human being. He is getting suffocated under both of your emotions and rights.

This time her heart spoke out louder and more tears made their way out. She balled up herself resting her head over the knees while sobbing silently.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟐𝟓𝟎 +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.3K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
1.3M 61.1K 40
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐢𝐥�...
335K 9.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
441K 26.9K 57
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "𝓶𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪, 𝓳𝓸 𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲" ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖...