𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 :...

By Dharmanandini

ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛs !! ~❁~ _________________ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘃�... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴅɪsʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•| sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ
•| ʜᴏʟɪ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
•| ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟs
•| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴛᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
•| sᴏᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴɢ
•| ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
•| ᴠᴏᴡ
•|ᴘʟᴀɴs
•| sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ
•| ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ
•| ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
•| ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ
•|sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
•| ғɪɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ
•| ʟᴏᴠᴇ
•| ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
•| ʜᴇʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛs
•| ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
•| ʜɪs ᴘᴏᴠ

•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ

6.9K 441 78
By Dharmanandini

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

The tall, masculine figure stood before the mirror as once done with the dressing, he combed his hair and walked towards the door.

As soon as he opened his sister appeared there, smiling at her he bent and touched her feet.

"Do you need anything, jiji?"

"No! I came to see if you both are ready or not. In sometime the priest will arrive, before that come downstairs. Is akshu ready?" Gauri asked as he turned to the closet side and answered.

"She has time. Let's go till then." He stepped outside but got interrupted by gauri again.

"Rudra come along akshu." He tried to make excuse but then left the thought as he didn't want to disobey his sister. He passed a polite smile and sat on the side of bed scrolling through the mobile.

After sometime akshu stepped out of the closet as she was completely ready in a heavy white lehenga with red designer blouse and chunari, and her hair groomed in a tight bun. Her vision fell on the man sitting on the bed again with the most handsome look that she couldn't take her eyes off from him. She felt her cheeks burning as a blushing smile occupied her lips. She checked out him from toe to hair as the lemon green kurta, designed with the rajasthani touch and the white pajama was just adding fire in his already hot look.

She felt it hard to either taking her eyes off but somehow controlling the raging hormones she walked up to the mirror and set her jewellery around.

"Are you ready? Everyone is waiting, hurry up."

He suddenly asked out and stood up making her jerk a little as she was again gawking him while wearing the bangles.

She turned to him nodding her head but unfortunately or fortunately, her heavy lehenga dis-balanced her and she was ready to fall on her face.

Before anything could happen, his strong arms wrapped around her tiny figure as he pulled her in his secure arms. Rudra's eyes travelled to her innocent face as she had scrunched her eyes tightly, her palms clutching on his biceps while her head had hitted on his chest.

Didn't know what but something just pulled a smile over his face. He brought her closer by the waist and settled near him, for some reasons he himself didn't know what he was doing.

He managed to break out the trance and the awkwardness spread. Realising it akshita also opened her eyes as she pulled back and realized herself safe in his arms. She thanked him and stabled on a place.

He shook his head and lead her outside and again she dis-balanced causing her to land on her knees.

"Why the hell do you have to wear all this shit? Can't you get something comfortable for yourself?" Finally he bursted out and immediately crouched down to her height. He pulled a chair for her and made her sit there. He touched her leg to see if she got any injury or not but she confirmed it.

"Please don't do this, I am fine!"

"I can see that. Who the hell told you to wear this? It's seeming like not you but the lehenga is carrying you, more than you it's weighing." He glared at her designer clothes and then at her but only to face by her cute pouted lips with puffed cheeks and those sharp glares which left him in awe.

"Don't say anything about my clothes and i am used of it. It's just that, this one is little heavy or else I don't have to fall around__"

"Yeah! Yeah! Like I didn't see how you were going to kiss the stairs yesterday untill maa didn't save you, right Mrs Rathod?" It will be understatement if she doesn't say she was shocked. Her eyes were wide open after what he just called him. She felt really happy and wished to play around.

"Absolutely not Mr Rathod! I was not falling, it's just that___i___"

"Oh shut up! Don't make excuses to prove yourself correct. Maybe you don't notice me but i have noticed your every single move from the time i arrived here." He smirked unknown from the fact that how much deep thing he uttered and how badly it affected her.

Akshita's gaze got blurry as she felt tears occupying them. Not leaving his sight she held his palm and asked out loud.

"Why Rudra? Why do you notice me? Why do you care for me if you don't wish to live with me? Why do you care if I am good or not, If I am alive or not__" A gasp left his lips as his finger was in half way to stop her before she herself.

He asked the same to himself but there were no answers which again frustrated him. He got up and made a straight face which didn't go unnoticed by akshita. She also stood up beside him stepping her foot ahead.

"Maasa must be waiting for us." He hummed and came forward locking their room.

"Hold my hand until you reach downstairs without falling. I don't want to take risk!" He said and she looked at his face. Extending his hand rudra narrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on! Stare me later."

She cleared her throat and held his palm. Like a glow hitted her face, suddenly she felt like winning all the happiness. The little gesture of him had brought a lot of hopes in her heart. She smiled from heart as they came down and their family members began staring at them with the same happiness she was holding, except for some people.

Akshita looked at him intensely as her eyes were glittering with happiness and love.

"How beautiful they both are looking together! May God bless my children with happiness and togetherness."

Mamta said taking away the evil eyes. Raghuvendra also smiled and spoke out

"Everything will be good only. We will not let them fall apart and about that girl then let me handle. I will talk to her and if she doesn't understand then I know what to do."

On other side samira was also readied beautifully as she wanted to grab his attention but after what she saw, her mind filled with anger. She gritted her teeth as at that time she felt like to rip away akshita from rudra. A kind of jealousy and hatred made way in her heart but she was not alone.

Even from the other side gauri's womanizer husband was not less. He was lusting over akshita till now but after getting the vision of rudra's hand on her made him burn in jealousy. His hand gripped over his wife's in a painful manner which made gauri wince. She uncomfortably shifted still masking a smile. Her moments took her daughter's attention who was standing just beside her but she flew her away with the smile.

"Ji, what are you doing? Anyone can see...."

"It's all your grace! You were the one who filled this idea in everyone's mind, that's why they are high on heels to push your brother over my akshu__"

"Have some shame! She is of your daughter's age, you should bless them instead of lusting on her." Gauri snapped at him taking back her hand which was bruised by his sharp nails.

"Your tongue has gotten very sharp, hasn't it? I would definitely do something about it and about your brother then I know what to do!" She tensed up and tried to say something but he walked away.

"You both are looking gorgeous." Rudra looked at his grandfather who just complimented them. They exchanged looks and then touched the eldest rathod's feet taking his blessings.

"Rathod sahab, we should perform the pooja." The priest told and everyone nodded.

"Rudra, akshu! Take your places." They nodded as he helped her with the heavy lehenga. They both sat before the agni-kund.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Son, fill your wife's hairline with this vermillion." An awkward rudra titled his head at her but she was already looking at him. Her eyes were conveying something and for odd reason it was affecting him. He had never felt such feelings before but don't know what's happening suddenly.

He wanted to stop all this but couldn't make that courage and end up obeying the instructions. Dipping the thumb and forefinger in vermillion, he pinched it and brought near the partition of her hair. Their eyes locked as both shared an intense look. His fingers brushed with her skin as her eyes flattered closed. He smiled little as her face was radiating innocence. Though he didn't compliment her but she was looking gorgeous and more beautiful than usual that he couldn't take off his eyes.

He saw few particals of vermillion fallen on her button like nose to which he lifted his other palm and wiped it carefully, not wanting to spoil her makeup.

Akshita blushed at this open gesture. She lowered her eyes knowing that now she won't be able to meet anyone's gaze for sometime.

The family members giggled cheeks to cheeks at them while sakhi (gauri's daughter) elbowed akshita teasing her already.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Have you gone mad? What's the mess have you spread? What's going on samaira?" Rudransh spoke out taking the view of the completely messed up room where samaira was staying. He arrived to meet her as she was alone and nobody was talking to her. He wanted to give her company and have coffee together but after coming there he left with shock.

Samaira's fuming body snapped at him as she pushed him back by his chest.

"Sam_"

"Don't ever call my name! I trusted you, came here thinking you are really intrested in me but you know what, you were just using me. Now when you got your wife, you just threw me out of the box." She spat out everything in rage.

"What are you saying? I was using you? Why would I? And from where akshu came in between? I know you are__"

"Oh! So now she is 'akshu' for you? You never called my name with such love, rudra. Infact you never looked at me the way you were looking at her. It was clearly seen that how much lost you were in her. And she didn't come between, I am the one who came in between you both. Know what, I should have left from here at the first place only. I should have understood that whatever happen you won't leave your wife." She cried while screaming out her frustration.

Rudra on other hand was feeling guilty but he didn't have other option. Until and unless he is legally connected to akshita, she is his responsibility. And he can't back off from his responsibility. But at the same time thinking about samaira made him feel low.

He calmed down himself and took a tight grip on her both arms. He pulled her closer gently.

"Samaira.....please calm down. You are hurting yourself. I know, my actions are hurting you but I have no other option. Believe me, I will divorce her but untill then you have to wait."

She hugged him while sobbing. "I can't see you with her. I feel jealous and insecure. The way she looks at you and your response for those looks throw me in doubts."

Rudra heard her silently as he too didn't have any answers on why he reacts like that whenever akshita looks at him. It was just natural and out of any intention. He couldn't control his emotions around her and sometimes even he himself forgot that he doesn't want to continue their marriage.

"Tell her that you want divorce, and she will have to follow what you are saying. Just finish this shit as soon as possible."

He hummed not wanting to stretch the conversation more......

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 89.6K 46
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
177K 7.3K 36
( Completed✓) 𝐊𝐓𝐇 x 𝐘/𝐍 [ Doing little changes on some parts, like some dialogues and language ] "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸...
70.2K 6.8K 23
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #2 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡...