My Dream Teacher

By LesbianKpop

Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one... More

Introducing the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Final Chapter

Chapter 17

243 19 1
By LesbianKpop

I kept drawing until it was lunch time.

Sua:Yoohyeon coming with us?

Yoohyeon:Ani ill stay back.

Siyeon:Ohhh i get it.

Gahyeon:I'll bring you some lollipops back.

Handong:Can we get Chinese food please?

Dami:Fine babe.

Jiu:Please be safe everyone.

Once they left I walked over to lock the door then went to Jiu smirking.

Yoohyeon:We are alone now.

Jiu:I- I see. I thought you wanted to finish your painting.

Yoohyeon:I want you painting inside of me.

Jiu:Y-YOOHYEON!!!

Yoohyeon:Ne?

Jiu:Let's just do it hm?

Yoohyeon:Finally

I got onto Jiu lap and we started to kiss. Jiu put me on her desk and we started to kiss more. Jiu picked me up again and took me into the backroom closing the door. The guards blocked off the door and Jiu put me on the bed not breaking the kiss. I blushed and took off Jiu shirt but I put the tie back on Jiu smirking. Jiu gave me a confusing look. I pinned Jiu against the bed and started to kiss down her body. The strap was standing proudly. I moved it out the way and started to lick Jius clit. Jiu looked at me shook but let me do what I wanted.

Yoohyeon:Wait your letting me do it?

Jiu:I won't stop you Yoohyeon. I rather be doing that to you.

Yoohyeon:Then whats stopping you?

Jiu:Your stopping me.

Yoohyeon:We only have 25 minutes Jiu. Can all that time be inside me now. (Climbs on top of Jiu)

Jiu:Deal.

Jiu started kissing me while putting the strap inside of me. I let out a moan and placed my hands on Jiu shoulders slowly riding her. My hands automatically went to her back as her hand gripped on my waist. Jiu made me lay on my back and she slowly put herself inside of me again. Jiu started to pound me immediately hitting my spot. I started to moan loudly while scratching Jiu back up. Then I started to scratch her arms up. I left hickeys all around her neck as she did the same to me. Jiu sexually grabbed my neck and started to pound me more. I let out a loud scream before Jiu started to kiss me to over my screams. She started to move slow before speeding back up. I immediately came on her but Jiu immediately pulled out and came onto my stomach.

Jiu(breathing heavily):Better?

Yoohyeon(breathing heavily):So much better. Just let me rest here. (Falling asleep)

Jiu:I'll have some food when you awake up (kisses Yoohyeon head)

After 20 minutes I woke and walk back into class to see everyone getting ready to paint. My face went red and I just looked at Jiu and got into her lap.

Jiu:Babe you have to finish your assignment.

Yoohyeon:But im so sleepy.

Jiu:I know babe but just finished okay. You don't have to use all your drawings just the one that sticks out the most.

Yoohyeon:Fine let me draw the scratches on your back or your arms.

Jiu(crosses arms):Babe.

Yoohyeon:Mmm fine.

I went back to my desk and started to finish my painting. I started to outline my painting when Jimin and Bong-Sun bumped into me. I felt a small pain in my hand only to see a small glass in my hand. Jiu gently pulled it out before grabbing Jimin.

Jiu:You little shits. You keep hurting my wife like its okay. (Grabs Bong-Sun) You little shits.

BG#1(Pulls Jiu away from them)

Yoohyeon:Babe its okay I promise.

Jiu(Looks at Yoohyeon painting and stares at it)

D.C(stares at it too):Holy Shit.

Yoohyeon:What? Is just a drawing of you all and Jiu holding Pie.

Sua:This painting is beautiful.

Siyeon:All of us smiling and laughing.

Handong:Y-you added Chinese letters... Which is my name.

Dami:You even added ramen. Ah man.

Gahyeon:Yoohyeon you always had a special place for us huh?

Yoohyeon:Of course you all are my escape. You help me when I'm at my worst. Jiu took the blame for me when I broke that mannequin. I know you all would bit come on now. Nobody actually likes me for me. Jiu is the first person who was introduced to my parents.

Jiu(bites my lip):Oh wow.

Siyeon:You good bro?

Jiu(nods):Yea of course.

Sua:Yoohyeon is madly in love and I'm glad to see that.

Dami:Me too.

Gahyeon:Let's finished this painting.

Jiu(stares at Yoohyeon):Your more beautiful then the painting.

Yoohyeon:Prove it.

Jiu:I thought I already did. (Looks at Yoohyeon neck)

Yoohyeon:Mhm but I mean right here.

Jiu:Oh you want me to fuck you in front of everyone.

Yoohyeon(blushing):n-no!(turns red)

Jiu:You know I will hm? (Sucks on Yoohyeon neck)

Yoohyeon:S-stop teasing me.

Jiu(chuckles):Okay okay. (Smiles)

Yoohyeon(whispers in Jiu ear):I'll get you back.

Jiu:Oh yeah how?

Yoohyeon:I won't tell you. (Smirks)

Later that day

We went out to eat and I placed my hand on Jiu lap. Jiu placed her hand my thigh and slowly rubbed it. I bit my bottom lip amd kept eating laughing with my friends. Once they turned away I slipped my hand down Jius pants and started to jerk her off. Jiu looked at me but I gave her nothing but innocent vibes. Jiu stop eating and let out a soft groan. Only I heard it and Jiu pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear.

Jiu:Your going to make me nut alot and your friends are here.

Yoohyeon:Don't worry I'll lick it all up for you.

Jiu:Y-yoohyeon. P-please.

I moved my hand faster up and down the strap and Jiu started to lose focus. My friends noticed and I smirked knowing Jiu lost.

Handong:Jiu you okay?

Jiu(breathes heavily):Y-yes.

Sua:You sound like Siyeon when I jerk him off.

Siyeon:They didnt have to know that babe.

Gahyeon:Don't forget that I'm still here and I don't want to hesr about your sex life.

Handong:Why not? You would love for them to hear ours right?

Dami(bites bottom lip):Two is better then one right?

Jiu:Proud of you D-dami.

Yoohyeon:You okay babe.

Jiu(whispers in Yoohyeon ear):I have to but so bad please Yoohyeon.

I made sure my friends was looking and I made it seek like I dropped my food on the ground. I went under the table and was about to suck Jiu until I saw Sua Handong and Gahyeon under the table.

Sua:So we all was just being dirty huh?

Gahyeon:Let's not talk about this then?

Handong:You all just shh and do what you wss about to do.

Yoohyeon:Deal.

I slowly put the tip of the strap inside of my mouth. Jiu placed her hand on my head as I started to bob my head up and down.

Waitress:Anything i can get you gentlemen?

Jiu:M-more bread please.

Siyeon:M-more beer please.

Dami:More uh meat p-please.

Waitress:I'll be back (leaves)

Guys(whispering):I'm c-coming.

After Jiu came into my mouth I sat up and just blushed while looking at him.

Jiu:Your in so much trouble.

Yoohyeon:Who's going to punish me Then?

Jiu(grabs Yoohyeon neck):I will.

Yoohyeon:I'll be on my bast behavior.

Jiu:Better be cause if not. (Whispers in Yoohyeon ear) I'll fuck you so hard in my car you won't be able to walk.

Yoohyeon(turning reed):C-check p-please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...
537 36 2
Vying for the crown is their main goal. Chaos ensues when Minji and Yoohyeon both wanted to be a prom queen. Will one of them get the crown? OR Wil...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
1.8K 407 34
Rhea graduated last year with a degree in fine arts. She got her first real job as a Photography Professor. There's a particular student in one of he...