Luca and Alberto: On the Run

By luverforsmutt

(This Is Part 2 of, Luca and Alberto: All grown up.) If you haven't read part 1, I highly suggest doing so. O... More

Different.
The First Struggle.
your mine, only mine.
accidents?
my biggest fear...is losing you.
the beach party.
the breaking point.
Back in portorroso.
Spreading like a Fire.
Blood and Fire.
Back in Genova.
a filthy deed to get closer to the truth.
.Everyones Pov.
Catching The Act.
Catching Up.
Realizing.
Clash.

A New Chapter.

352 6 2
By luverforsmutt

ALBERTO

As my alarm went off I shot up in bed.

Holy crap. Its my first day of....real school! I thought to myself.

As I was rubbing my eyes luca walked in.

"Good morning al~", he says kissing my forhead before handing me some grape toast.

Al. Was a nickname he had given me. It always made my heart flutter.

"Good morning my love", I say taking the toast and biting down on it.

"So alberto, are you excited?", luca asks.

"Well...im nervous but...yes. Yes I am".

Just then Giulia walks in.

"Come on we gotta get on the bus!", she says ushering us out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stepped in front of the school I took a deep breath in.

This is it Alberto. You got this.

"You ready?", luca says squeezing my hand.

I slowly nod as me, luca, and Giulia walk inside.

LUCA:

As we walk inside I saw everyone's eyes fall on us.

I lean over and whisper to. Giulia. "why are they looking at us."

"Oh luca there not looking at us", she then points to alberto. "There looking at him."

As I look at alberto I realize why. Hes drop dead gourgeous. His eyes. His skin. His curly hair. His muscles bleeding through his clothing.

I can see why they'd be staring at him.

"Hey uh luca why is everyone staring at me?", alberto says shifting uncomfortably and closer to me.

"I uh do-"

"Hello, my names Peter! And I'll be your tour guide!", a boy says coming and standing in front of alberto and shaking his hand.

Alberto chuckles nervously.

"Well uh...see you at lunch luca and Giulia!", alberto says being dragged away.

I just stand there.

"Luca come on! We have astronomy class to get too!", Giulia says pulling on my hand.

I sigh as I walk with her to class.

Today's gonna be a long day.

But today was the start of A New Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 148 12
The Diaz family decide to take a vacation and head for a certain town filled with some magical beings. Everything seems normal, but that is short-liv...
253K 7.2K 16
Luca and Alberto reunite after three long years apart, and quickly Alberto realizes that things have changed between them. While trying to navigate n...
30.9K 857 23
(Use to be called 'How Did My Life Get So Complicated?" but figured it was too long and decided to shorten it and give a different description than i...
13 0 12
Luca Clay Pines has always been known as the good girl. But, he's not a girl, and, he's probably one of the worst definitions of 'good' ever. His own...