𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 16 wedding shopping

1.5K 111 30
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

Noding his head what about zhan ge Yibo asked mrs. Yu again......

Huh......... Haan Yibo you know that your zhan ge is busy person he always busy with his office work so, he only told me that he can't able to come for shopping now with us.

So, you have to choose the wedding suite for your groom by yourself yu said while smiling.

Really but if zhan ge didn't like that suit which I selected for him what we will do then Yibo asked her with questioning gaze.....

Ohooo........ Yibo don't think so much baby your zhan ge will gladly wear it whatever you select for him...... Yu said.

Noding his head okay Yibo murmured.

Then, all of them went to shoping complex while driving their car's.....

After reaching their yu is looks more excited then anyone at there.

She was so happy while holding her friend Carmen hand tightly she just giggling cantinusly without any reason. She just behaving like teenage girl who is going to marry her loved ones..

Then, all entered inside shopping mall and went towards the clothing stores where wedding clothes are available.

Yu and Carmen is busy with selecting wedding attires for zhan and Yibo but Yibo is not satisfied with the clothes but he was hesitant to say it openly.

Oh....... God you both old woman Stop it now.. zhoxuan said them in little loud voice...

Then, yu and Carmen stoped what they are doing and turned towards zhoxuan..

What now....... Yu asked her with anoyed voice.... And you dare to call me old again..... Yu said we anger voice.

Aunty it's zhan ge and Yibo ge marriage so let him select what he wants zhoxuan said while taking sign....

Yes, mom what zhoxuan said is right let Yibo select the wedding attire for both of them Ziyi also told while agreeing with zhoxuan.

Okay....... okay....... Sorry baby you can choose what you want.... While saying yu pats on his hair.

Yu I think we should go select for clothes Yibo will manage here while selecting his and Zhan's clothes what do you say yibo Carmen asked.

Yes ........ Yibo replied while smiling with satisfied

Then, yu and Carmen went other side of that clothing store to choose clothes for them selves leaving Ziyi and zhoxuan with Yibo for help.

After going through so many clothes for long time Yibo choose the wedding attire for his zhan ge and for himself also.....

Black for zhan

And white one for himself......

While imagining the black attire on zhan Yibo smiled at himself and murmured zhan ge will look more handsome in this clothes he said himself.

And also he chooses one another suite for them for their reception.... After their wedding ceremony... He was more than happy after purchasing them all.

He also choose some jewelery as a gift for everyone like a necklace with rabbit pendant.... For his zhan ge... Bracelet for Chang a hair pin for Ziyi black jacket for zhoxuan And like that he purchased for everyone something....... In between zhoxuan and Ziyi Stop him to buy all this for everyone but Yibo didn't lestined them he said that he wants to give gift for everyone when he was going to part of their family.

Like this after purchasing for everyone they'll went towards their mothers.... Who are waiting for them in restaurant which is located in that Same mall.

After reaching there they saw yu Carmen waiting for them while talking about all arrangment of the marriage. Three of them went near them join them while sat on their chair with their mothers.....

Aunty yu you know Yibo ge selection is very nice he chooses super good wedding attire for Zhan ge...... Zhoxuan said

Really........... Yu asked while watching Yibo eyebrows up.

Yes, mom really Yibo have good taste while choosing clothes..... Ziyi also told her.

Oh............ Then, that's good I like to see I like to see yibo selected clothes... But not now in home....... Yu said while smiling.

And........ And......... Yibo ge also buy gift for everyone........ Zhoxuan..

Then, both yu and Carmen looked at Yibo with questioning gaze while asking for answer.....

Then, Ziyi and zhoxuan also tell him to give the gift to yu with signing at him.

Then, Yibo also node head with agreement to them and took one small box from bag he gave it to you while saying and mom this is for you.... saying he gave it yu who sat next to him...

For me.......... Yu asked him with surprised look and taking it in her hands she saw the gift while opening the box..... Wow ......... It's so pretty.... Yu said with happy face... Again turned to Yibo thank you so much my baby..... She said while hugging him from side... she kissed on his hair.

Let me see....... Saying Carmen took the box in her hands from yu after seeing it..... Indeed it's very beautiful my baby did very good job she said while looking Yibo warm smile on her face.

Earrings for yu......

Yeah....... Why did you brought it for us Yibo actually we have to give you a welcome gift to you but why you are giving to us...... yu asked him.

Mom it's not like that you only have to give gift to me...... Actually I just wanted to give you all something so I brought this all for you and by the way you already gave me the precious gift of my life Yibo said smiling shyly.

Precious gift of life.......... Yu asked with surprised face again...

Hmm........ He muttered the precious gift is non other than zhan ge..... He said while smiling shyly...

Oh.......... Baby you love that much your zhan ge..... Yu asked she had happy tear on her eyes... She was very happy after knowing Yibo feeling for his zhan we choose right person for Zhan she thought......

Mom you are crying Yibo said with worried face Looking at yu even Carmen also have tears on her eyes while watching her friend.

Nothing baby it's happy tears..... I'm very happy for both of you yu said while wiping her eyes... Then, she again hug Yibo tightly and Carmen also became happy by watching yu and Yibo caring for each other..... She also wiped her tear.....

Ohooo............. You all stop this melodrama now I'm very hungry aunty please order something zhoxuan said while pouting her lips...

Okay....... Okay...... Let's order something saying yu took the menu card and order some dishes for them all........

After some time the bearer came there with their order and placed them on table while serving them on their plates they all had their lunch happyley while talking with each other about random things by enjoying so much......

Here you go my next chapter updated please check it out hope you will like it.

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1155 words.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
161K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
154K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...