Chris Evans' Relationship Sta...

By Caitlin872863

Ashlynn made a bet with herself that she would not get into a relationship with anyone until Chris Evans anno... More

Ashlynn Moore
Expensive
Eyes on Gina
Confessions
The Hotel
The Morning
Breakfast
Being Tourists
Secret Bar
The Moment
Like No One Else
Feeling Good
Funfilled Day
Explanations
The Mother
First Date
Boston
The Family
Social Media
Disney
Ethan, Miles and Stella
Going Home
Late Night Walks
Jimmy Fallon
Photoshoots
I...
100mph
Visitors
Fear
Worry
Familiar Face
Happy New Year
23rd April
Premier Day
Back to boston
The Big Day
Epilogue

Back Together

255 4 0
By Caitlin872863

The rest of my time at home was pretty boring to be honest. Nothing exciting happened. Saw Gina and Andy a lot and my brother. Lots of calls from Chris, we even tried phone sex, it definitely not as good as the real thing, but we tried. But it wasn't really for us. I missed Chris so much so I was happy to be travelling to Atlanta to see him again after 2weeks. I was going to miss Marvel, Josh, Gina and now Andy, he's such a nice lad I'm so happy for Gina but it means I've made a friend who I'm going to miss. I hate missing people. But I will hopefully see them all again in a month or so as Chris and I have decided to fly them over to see us and the set and everyone else. Not sure when yet, just when filming calms down for a bit.

I was about to board my flight and messaged Chris quickly to let him know that I would be in Atlanta in about 10 hours. So I'll arrive in Atlanta at about 1pm.  I boarded the flight knowing that Chris was still asleep at this point and knew I wouldn't get a message back from him until I landed. I was so excited to see Chris again and to see the rest of the cast. I still don't know who's in it so I'm so excited to see whoever will be in it.

The flight set off and I just went to sleep, I was up early this morning so I just decided to get as much sleep in as possible before I saw Chris. I wanted to be awake for our reunion.

I woke up and I still had 3hours left. I was quite proud of myself for even sleeping 6hours so I just ate some food and watched a film. I was so close to seeing Chris again.

Chris said that he was going to meet me at the airport and then he would take us to the hotel that we will be staying in for the foreseeable future. We do have separate rooms but I'm sure we will just end up staying in one room and putting our stuff in the other as they are next door from what I've heard from Chris.

My flight landed so I got off and grabbed my suitcases.

I walked towards the exit looking for Chris and then I clocked eyes on his frame and then his face, which was covered with sunglasses and his cap. He was looking around for me and then he saw me.

I ran up to him, dropped my suitcases and jumped into his arms. His hands holding me up while I wrapped my legs around him and then kissed him. Yes it had only been 2 weeks without him but it felt longer.

I took his cap and put it on backwards on my head and then pressed my forehead against his.

"Hi love" I whispered.

"Hi Honey, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too"

"I think we should get to the hotel, you in my hat is hot!" Chris smirked.

"Let's go" we chuckled.

Chris put me down and we walked to the car with our fingers intertwined.

Chris put my suitcases in the car and got into the drivers seat while I sat in the passengers seat.

"I feel like I smell like airplane if that makes any sense" I looked over to Chris.

"You smell as incredible as always!" Chris smiled.

"Don't say that because I really don't, I've basically just sat in my own sweat for 9hours" I reasoned.

"Well I don't think you smell bad"

"I think you're just saying that" I chuckled.

"How about when we get back you can grab a shower before we go to get some lunch and see everyone else?"

"How about we get a shower?" I smirked.

"Oh how I've missed you Ash!"

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Fuck yes" he cheered and I chucked.

We arrived at a beautiful hotel and made our way through reception and up to my room. Chris already had the key as he checked us both in earlier. I opened the door to my room and put my suitcase on the floor and Chris placed my other one on the floor as well. I looked over to the desk and saw a box of tea bags on the side.

"Chrisss, did you get me some tea? And it's my favourite tea!"

"Yup" he looked proud of himself.

"How did you get it?" I asked confused.

"I may have asked Gina to send it over and then paid for her and Andy to go out for the night as a thank you"

"Chris you are sweetest fucking person I have ever met"

I grabbed his hand and walked him to the bathroom and we started undressing each other on the way.

I turned the shower on so it could warm up at we got undressed.

Kissing each other as we undressed each other both hungry for each other's touch. Chris lifted my top over my head and I did the same for him, he then unhooked my bra and just appreciated my upper body.

"You're hot!" He spoke in between kisses.

"You're not so bad yourself" I winked.

I undid his belt and slid his jeans down with his boxers and he pulled my joggers down with my panties. They were definitely a lot easier to take off than the jeans.

We both stepped into the shower still kissing each other and both just embracing the skin on skin contact. With the warm water running down us.

My hands around his neck and his on my waist pulling me towards him.

"I need to feel you" Chris whispered.

"I need you too"

Chris then inserted himself into me. Moving in and out. He then moved his hand from my hips and started massaging my clit at the same time.

"Fuck Chriss" I moaned.

"I've missed this!" Chris spoke.

We carried on moving together both matching each other's rhythms. We took our time, both just happy to be together again and just appreciating each other.

"Chris I'm about to..."

"Wait for me" Chris said once again using his dominance.

"Chris why??" I moaned.

"When I say you can release!"

After a couple more pumps of in and out...

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Go!" Chris and I both released, our orgasms riding together, taking over our bodies. It felt like fireworks, the pleasure. We both carried on until we had both finished our orgasms.

I moved my self off him and placed my head on his chest.

"Ash, you're a fucking goddess"

I smiled at what he said and looked up at him.

"Chris, you're a fucking god"

We finished showering as I still felt like I smelt of airplane and then we got ready for the rest of the day.

Chris found out that everyone was at a restaurant so we went to meet them.

We walked in holding hands and we were directed into a room in the back. In the room I saw Lizzie, Scarlet, RDJ, Renner, Paul Bettany and a few people I hadn't met before. They were Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, Chadwick Boseman, Tom Holland and the Russo Brothers. We walked up to them all and said our hellos.

Chris introduced me to all of the people I had never met before. They were all so lovely.

"So you're a fellow Brit?" Tom spoke.

"Yes, yes I am, born and bred" I chuckled.

"Same here, so where you from?" Tom wondered.

"I live just outside of London but I'm originally from the north, what about you?"

"No way, I live in London, what a small world ay!" We chuckled together.

While I was talking to Tom, Chris was talking to the Russo brothers and signalled me to go over there.

"Sorry, but I seem to be needed over there" I told Tom.

"No worries, we shall talk later."

I walked over to Chris and the Russo brothers.

"So you are our photographer!" Joe Russo spoke.

"I guess so" I smiled.

"Well we're excited to see you work on the set and with the cast, we have heard so much about you from Chris, he hasn't stopped talking about you" Anthony Russo spoke the truth.

"Not stopped talking about me ay?" I smirked at Chris.

"Obviously not, was I that obvious?"

"Yes Chris, you haven't stopped talking about Ashlynn since you came yesterday"

"Oops" he smiled.

"Anyway as a welcome we bought you a camera which you could use for the photos"

"Oh my goodness, thank you, I'll definitely need to practice with it tomorrow before shooting starts but thank you so much!"

"It was no problem at all! We are excited to see what you do with it!" Joe said.

We joined the others at the table and we all spoke for hours. About shooting and then about our families etc. There was also a bit of competition about who lives in the best place, obviously Chris became very protective over Boston and Tom, Paul and I all spoke our hearts out about London and the UK. It was a fun afternoon that led to evening. Lots of laughing, and teasing. Then we all went back to the hotel.

It was no around 9pm and we were all knackered. We all went our separate ways to our room.

Chris walked me to my room and we went inside. I started taking my top off and bra, not really thinking about the fact that Chris was still there. I know he has seen me naked but this was different, I was just getting changed. Chris just admired Ashlynn as she got changed. Ashlynn turned around and saw Chris admiring her.

"Taking a picture would last longer!" I joked.

"Wouldn't want to risk it with the press, no one other than me should get to see and admire your beautiful body."

"True, and you know what, it's warm so I think I'll leave the Pyjamas in the suit case tonight." I smirked. I took my trousers off and got into bed in just my panties. "You were just leaving to go to your room right?" I joked.

"Oh I'm not leaving you tonight, in this bed like this" he said eagerly. Chris took all his clothes off except his boxers and got into bed.

I rested my head on his chest and ran my fingers up and down his abs.

"I've missed you" I spoke.

"I missed you too honey." Chris replied.

"Love I think you were a bit mistaken then"

"How so?" Chris asked confused.

"Well I was talking to your abs" I chuckled.

"You're so funny Ash" Chris said very sarcastically.

"I know" I joked.

Our bodies touching, our heat radiating off of each other. The skin to skin contact. Everything felt perfect. I was so happy to be back in the arms of Chris. My Captain America.

"Goodnight Captain America"

"Goodnight Captain Britain" we kissed one last time and then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 481 20
What happens when you have a pact with your best friend that you're marrying each other on a certain date? Everything looks like you're going to marr...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

32.9K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
2.3M 49.6K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
44.3K 3K 28
Steve Rogers knew from the moment that he met Maggie Jones, that she was the only woman in the world who didn't seem to want to jump right into bed w...