THE TABOO NIGHT!COMPLETE✅

By jiiddaahh

SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR AND HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ in the short and romantic journey of THE TABO0 NIGHT why wont th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
'PROLOGUE
1'NEED FOR SEX
2'WEAKNESS
3'EXPERIENCE
4'MENSURATION
5'LOVE
6'HARDSHIP
7'THE PAST
8'SEXUAL FANTASY
9'THE FINDING
THE CYCLONE!
EPILOGUE

10'THE COURT

48 4 0
By jiiddaahh

As we are all gathered here in court for the report of  SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR by his wife-HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ,asking for a Divorce from her husband  whom hasn't been intimate with her for all her marital life,now  in front of the judge,witnesses and family members we'll like to take your respective reasons and if their's none you may divorce her as she request.

"My lord I may like to keep my reasons personal"I replied while standing  in the witness box,and all our family members watch in suppress with an expressionless expression.

"Objection my lord! There are no personal reasons in court everything should be free said in an open space"Hudyan's lawyer  Rafeeq tawheed objected.

"My lord we have a witness whom may be of very good help"my lawyer kelvin  Franscis announced.

"You May carry on,the witness shall swear to say nothing but the truth and proceed to enter the witness box"

"The elegant fayha Mahmoudi walked in to the court,swore to say nothing but the truth and she proceeded as she stood in the witness box to give her explanation"

"My lord,my name is fayha Mahmoudi,I'm an extended friend of Hudyan sohail baz and there's just one thing I can say about this which might be useful-Fast  forward in 2014 around March she ushered me to Fernand-Widal Hospital to take some pre marital  tests before finally leaving Paris to Egypt,which parts of the tests include the Blood group,Genotype,HIV/AIDS,Hepatitis B  and a lot more.

So the doctor insisted she takes the tests too for health assurance which she'd after a great difficulty,we left after all samples were taken with a promise to come pick up  the results the following day,which I went alone.

It's the rule of a hospital to not give one's test results to another without his/her consent,so the doctor insisted she comes to the hospital,after several calls and pleadings she refused to come.

The only thing I got out of doctor Khalid mahr was 'Their's something disturbing about your friends test results,the earlier she comes for proper medication the easier it'll be for her" I asked him what was wrong with her and he never said but he looked disturbed.

I talked to her several more times,but she got angry and annoyed,so I stopped bothering her.I left to Egypt and got married,we lost contacts.

"Thank you mrs.fayha Mahmoudi.my lord if you may permit me now I'll like to call on Dr.Khalid Mahr to tell us what he knows regarding this issue"The court went loud in murmurs,Hudyan looking so confused as to not understanding what's happening,Shahzaib regretting why this is happening in a public place like the court,all family and friends looking so worried and those friends of hers sat silently with an evil expression on their faces enjoying every moment .

"My name is Dr.Khalid mahr from Fernand widal hospital,Fayha has said everything but one which she didn't know which was the tests results and I may like to hand over the results as evidence which was taken some years back in 2014"Dr.Khalid mahr handed over the results to the judge.

"I may announce the results as seen Blood group-O+
Genotype-AA
HIV/AIDS-Positive
Hepatitis B-Non-reactive"

"The place was pervaded with painful wails,wails of Hudyan,shahzaib and all other family members except her friends whom where not thunderbolt to hear the news"

"Silent,silent"the judge said as he hit the gavel"proceed Dr.Khalid mahr.

"After some years,a friend of mine Bilal ibn Omar came to my office feeling so excited,as he shared the good news of his friend who stole the billionaires daughter's heart and wed her on that day,adding atop that his friend was the only bachelor amongst all of them whom haven't gotten married and was desperate to consummate his marriage immediately.Bilal ibn omar came closer to me showing me pictures of his friend and his new wife and I was stranded as I looked at the pictures more closely I noticed it was Hudyan yet again,that was when I told him the news of not letting his friend sleep with his wife no matter the circumstances because she's a HIV patient.Now with all this I'm sure he conveyed the message"

"Hudyan wailed in pain as she stood still in the other witness box,ashamed to look up at everyone as her parents and all other family members where all in stupefaction"

"Do you have any other thing to say Shahzaib?"The judge asked.

"This was the reason I never consummated my marriage with my wife,I didn't know where and how I should start questioning her for I have no evidence,so I endured because I can't loose her for something she looks so innocent of and have no idea of.All our marital life I've been looking for places in other to cure what she has but all in vain,some weeks back Dr.Ralph took both our samples and yet again the results shows HIV positive,he has been my guide the moment I heard about my wife's disease and it was not an easy journey almost two years now but nothing has ever occurred,as Dr.Ralph May like to explain more about HIV AIDS to everyone"

"Dr.Ralph you may come forward with your evidence"The judge instructed.

"Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a chronic, potentially life-threatening condition caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). By damaging your immune system, HIV interferes with your body's ability to fight infection and disease.

HIV is a sexually transmitted infection (STI). It can also be spread by contact with infected blood or from mother to child during pregnancy, childbirth or breast-feeding. Without medication, it may take years before HIV weakens your immune system to the point that you have AIDS.

There's no cure for HIV/AIDS, but medications can dramatically slow the progression of the disease(which we've been trying to figure out along while now)And we're hoping These drugs we've been trying to produce will reduce  AIDS deaths in many developed nations"

"My lord here I have the test results of last week which proves HIV positive"he added handing over the envelop.

"In the case of HIV,since we have no much knowledge about the new disease and due to experiments we advices he doesn't get intimate with his wife until we tests the possible medications and we're sure it'll not bring harm to the people"

"SubhanaAllah wails of cries was the only sound coming from the audience and the judge hit his gravel on the board announcing  a short break of 20 minutes immediately"

"Abbaranne"I called.But all she did was raised her head as I face her swollen face and red eyes,with her  dry tears stricken face.

"My son,Thank you for not divorcing my daughter,for keeping her secret and for enduring all the pain she've caused you,I can't imagine what and how you felt all this years but you could have at least reached out"she vocalize as the tears flow freely down to her checks and I wipe them off"

"Abbarane you need not to thank me,and I'm so sorry for not revealing this to you,her parents.I just didn't want you worrying about something that has no heal"

"We can't repay you son and we're forever indebted to you"Abby said with a smile as Mama was walking towards us.

"Mrs.Ashfour,th—" Abbarane was about to talk when mama cut her off.

"You don't need to say anything here,we're family remember and we'll continue to stick together as ONE" mama said with a proud smile as she dight Abbarne's tears and lead them the way to settle in the court as the break time was over"

"We May begin,Hudyan do you have anything to say or evidence regarding what your husband and the doctor just said while presenting their evidence"

"My l-loo-ord,she said while stammering and her tears kept falling willfully"

"It was in the late December 2013,i was sitting quietly in my room plotting on how to slink out for the party and my friends on the other hand kept calling me fretfully and I was one who didn't want to be laughed at,so I tiptoed and got lay hold of by my parent whom where having their lovely night time as always laughing and cuddling beautifully.
Abbarane's voice got a hold of me and I stand still in my position as to her question "where do you think you're going this late at night ?"
"Abbarane I'm going for a friend's birthday party please"I replied giving my best puppy dog eyes but all in vain.
"Look at the time it reads "9:43 pm,this is a TABOO (forbidden)PARTY AND A TABOO NIGHT FOR YOU" she said sternly and all I got was a long boring preaching,Abby,my father joined in preaching too.while I was dismiss to my room to read"
Outstretching there,I decided to sneak out through my room window and I succeeded in doing so,all together distracting the gate man.
I got a tight and crop top from my friends and I immediately changed and we party-Ed almost all night before I decided on going back home.
out reaching outside the party house,some men offered me a lift,I wanted to repudiate but my friends persuaded me and seeing the time reads 12Am,having no recourse I got into the car with the three men and I think they raped me because all through I can't recollect what came about,I could only remember fighting with one of the guys as I struggle to get out of the car but they drugged me with a handkerchief and everything was pitch black,woke up after some minutes and I was laying right in front of my house,so I sneaked back and I realized I was bleeding through my private part which all my thought where period cramps because it kept flowing for three days, unfortunately I was raped on the night my parents called TABOO!
I was a child with no sex education or sex defense,I knew nothing about sex education but I knew something was becoming forceful the moment the guy sitting with me at the back started to use force on me,but all in all I couldn't defend myself enough.
I tried but I failed,and not just failed,I have failed everyone here and I have failed my husband and his family reputation has been spoilt because of me"

So I plead with the court to set him free out of my misery,My miserable life!Today I,HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ REQUEST THAT MY HUSBAND, SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR SET ME FREE OUT OF THE HAWSER OF MARRIAGE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE AFFLICTION I HAVE CAUSED HIM AND ALL THE TIME AHEAD DISCOMFITURE.

"SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR you've heard what your wife have solicited for,if you have no logical reason you may unfetter her from the Hawser of marriage"

My lord I love my wife and there's nothing and no one who will separate me from her,even if she's the one,herself requesting for divorce.The love I have for her is enough to keep me close to her,Marriage is not all about Intimacy after-all,we find peace in other things.

With Esteem regard my lord,I request that this case should be close and our families May hegemonize from here.Thank you.

"Is there anything anyone has to say further?if there's none I'll like to declare that this case has been closed"The judge said as he hit the gravel.

All the audience were heading out,as I searched in place for my wife,but she was no where to be found.

"Mama I can't find Hudyan" I vocalize fearfully.

" she must be around,try calling her"

"The number you're trying to call is currently unavailable,please try again later or leave a voicemail"

"Mama her phone is switched off"I said

"Don't panic maybe she need some space,so she went home"

"I'll go look for her mama,take care,I love you"

"I'm proud of you son"mama said and smiled wholeheartedly as I rushed to my car.

"Reynaaa" I called as I reached home.

I checked every nook and corner but they was no glimpse of my wife at last I gave up searching after calling Abbarane to check if she went home but she didn't"

**************

"I lived for the nights,and this night was divergent from all other nights,Even without affinity,we'll find a way of happiness"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...