Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 7

179K 4.2K 3K
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

After we all sat down the aroma of food hits my nose and fills the air. But, instead of feeling hungry I felt nauseous since I'm not used to smelling a lot of different kinds of food and because I'm full since I don't eat much.

But,what gave me a more excuse not to eat was the food itself. Fish, I'm allergic to fish. It kills me. Even the smell is upsetting my stomach. The long, big dining table was filled with many different kinds of fish. With different types of salads and appetizers.

"Alright everyone, this our first dinner as whole family with our new member. Welcome to the family princess." Said Antonio and the others nodded in agreement. "Alright let's dig in." Everyone soon started plating their foods and chatting.

As everyone began eating and talking, I just stared at the empty plate in-front of me. I can't find it in me to tell them that I'm allergic, not that I'm hungry anyway. Even if I do tell them, they will be mad at me and hurt me even more than I already am.

Plus if I tell them,they're gonna throw the food away, then all their efforts and hard work will be gone to waste. Plus, their's a lot of people that are starving in the world, it would be a waste.

I was too lost in my thoughts to realize that all of them have stopped their talking and eating and are staring at me and my empty plate. "BELLE" . Yelled Gianni as I looked at him wide-eyed. Why is he yelling? "Are you okay? I've been calling your name for the past 10mins?" I looked away from him and looked at the others to find them staring at me in confusion except Alexander and Giovanni who were looking at me emotionlessly.

I cleared my throat and answered him. "Yes I'm fine were you saying something?" They all just continued looking at me until Antonio broke the tense atmosphere. "Yes princess I was asking why you were not eating? Do not like it? We can make something else for you." No I can't have them leave their dinner and make me something else.

"No no it's lovely am just not hungry" I said hoping not to make him mad. "Are you sure? I can tell their's something else." I was about to answer when I was cut off by Giovanni.

"What are you?one of those basic bitches that aren't
skinny enough? Fucking pathetic." He spat glaring at me. (No offense to anyone, this is just a story.)

Its not like I asked to be allergic or to be skinny. I was just a girl who had bad luck and was starved. I couldn't do anything about it even though I tried so many times.

Dad then glared at Giovanni and said in a calm and dangerous voice which made a shiver run down my spine. "You better watch your mouth Giovanni, this is your sister and you will respect her." I can't believe he came to my defense even though he met me a couple hours ago.

"She's not my sister and she will never will be. She's probably just a fucking gold digger that's after our money." He yelled making me flinch and cower away in fear.

Alexander suddenly slammed his hand on the table making us all except Antonio flinch. He slowly stood up and said dangerously "You better sit down and apologize to your sister right now or so help me god Giovanni."

I saw Giovanni shiver and sit down looking at the floor. Oh my god now they're gonna punish him and hurt him and its all my fault. I didn't wanna get him in trouble. This is all my fault. This is all my fault.

"Belle I'm sorry about him and none of what he said is true ok? None of it. We already love and adore you and nothing is gonna change that. Ok?" Said Antonio looking at me straight in the eye. Almost like he's telling me that none of the things are really true.

I gave him a small smile and nodded at him in appreciation. He then continued " Now why don't you tell us why you're not eating?" He said that in tone that told like me that he want the truth. He's looking at me like he can see right through me.

I decided that it would be beast if I just told him now and get it over with. I cleared my throat and looked up. All of them were looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"I- Umm I'm allergic to fish." I said in a low voice hoping no one would here me. But, because it was so silent my voice was loud and clear and everyone heard me.

At this everyone snapped their heads to me, as curses were rang around the room.Alfonso then said "Fuck, I'm so sorry bambina i didn't think to ask you what you would like ." He looked at me apologetically and his eyes show sincerity and honesty. I didn't want to make him feel bad, it wasn't his fault he didn't know.

"No no its okay, I'm not really hungry anyway." I said trying to ease the tension.

"No I'll go make you something else, what would you like sweetheart you can have anything you want." He insisted but I honestly didn't want him to.

"Its probably not that serious anyway she's probably exaggerating." Muttered Giovanni with a glare. I decided to answer him.

"Well considering the fact that I was put in the ICU for three days and had an anaphylactic shock, I would say that its pretty serious." I said and looked at him blankly. No emotions whatsoever.

All of them looked at me in shock and concern. Worry filled their eyes as they looked at me. "But wait are you fine now? Like do you need anything, Medications and stuff. Oh god say something." Elijah said as he started shaking my shoulders waiting for me to answer.

I bit my lip so hard to stop my self from screaming in pain. I then looked at him and brought my hands to his that were on my shoulders. I put my hands on top of his and took them off. I give his hands a tight squeeze - kinda in a way assuring him that I was fine.

"I'm fine that was a couple years ago, but it was pretty serious. I'm just trying not to let it happen again." I answered truthfully. He looked relieved , all of them, even Giovanni.

Antonio then said " I'm sorry that happened to you princess. We'll make sure something like this doesn't happen. Isn't that right boys?" As he said that he got a chorus of 'yeses' and nods of approval.

"Alright Belle since you didn't have dinner you're gonna have a big breakfast tomorrow ok darling?" Asked Antonio in a soft voice, which seemed to shock everyone.

"Sure." I replied with a smile.

"Alright sweetheart why don't you go get ready for bed and then I'll get one of the boys to bring you to my office so we can go over some rules." He had me paled at rules. Are they gonna be like Johns rules? What if their worse? Oh god I can't handle more beatings. I can barley breath with my ribs now.

He must've saw my fearful expression because he quickly assured me, "No baby it's nothing bad just some rules that all the boys follow so we can be on the same page."

I nodded my head and stood up. I gripped the table to steady myself from falling over from the pain. I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds to regulate my heartbeat.

I opened my eyes and looked up. My eyes caught Alexanders. He was looking at me expressionlessly . I couldn't detect a hint of emotion on his face. I looked away quickly and hoped that he saw nothin .

I have only been here for a couple hours and I feel like my secret is gonna be exposed. I can't let that happen. I need to be more careful.

I made my upstairs to my room and closed the doer behind me and leaned on it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath that hurt my ribs. I sighed and my way to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and my hair. Applied some burn-cream on my arm and leg. John dipped my hand on top of the stove when I didn't have his breakfast on time two days ago. Then proceeded to throw hot boiling water on my leg. The burns are looking red and they looked infected. I just sighed and turned off the bathroom lights and made my way to my bag.

I took two painkillers to sooth the pain. My body is screaming at me from the pain. It hurts to do anything. I sat at the edge and waited for someone to come get me. Thankfully I didn't wait long before someone knocked on the door.

I stood up and opened the door to find Elias standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey babe, you ready?" He asked. I nodded and closed the door behind me. He slung his arm around my hurt shoulder. Whats with these boys and hugging? I swear I've been hugged a lot in the past hour than I have in my 17 years in existence. We made our way to the third floor and we walked in silence. A comfortable silence.

We soon reached a door and Elias knocked. Soon we heard a voice say 'come in'. Elias turned to me and said "Alright sis you gotta go from there. I'll see tomorrow okay? Goodnight." He came and gave me a kiss on the cheek .

"Goodnight" he smiled, turned around and left.

I took a breath and opened the door. I went in and closed the door behind me. I saw Antonio looking at some papers that were in front of him on the desk. My eldest 4 brothers were also here . They were talking about business.

Antonio then looked up when he heard the door close. He smiled at me. "Have a seat princess. Lets talk."

I gulped and sat down on the brown leather chair in front of desk. He moved some papers around before he clasped his hands together and leaned on the desk. "How do you like it here princess?" He asked. I also noticed the others stopped talking and were now listening to our conversation.

I smiled at him and said " Its nice thank you."

He nodded his head and continued "Thats good darling I'm glad. I want you to feel comfortable and if their's anything you don't like in your room we can het it changed okay?" He asked at the end.

I nodded my head and he continued. "Alright rules.
1. Respect goes both ways of course and your really polite so this shouldn't be a problem.
2. We would like verbal answers from you. It just makes us feel like you understand us better.
3. I'm not gonna tell you what to wear. You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. But please don't wear anything revealing. I don't hormonal teenage boys looking at my princess.
4. Please tell us when your leaving the house. Its just for safety.
5. No boyfriends whatsoever. You can befriend them not date them. You're not dating until you're 90 years old. I doubt your brothers will let anyone come near you anyway.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.
6. Don't go to the basement or third floor. Its where we work . You don't need to worry your pretty little head about it.
7. I haven't seen your school records yet but keep your grades good and if you need help you can ask one of your brothers.
8. Look us in the eyes while we're talking. You're not under us in anyway.

"Ok that's all , is there anything you don't like?" Okkk I like him , he's a cool dad.

"No everything seems reasonable." I said. He smiled at me and said. "Ok I'm gonna enroll you to school with the triplets tomorrow and you, the twins , and the triplets will go shopping tomorrow to get anything you like." Ok now how do I tell him that I already graduated high school and University.

I decided to go for it . "Umm actually that's unnecessary." I said nervously.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "What is?"

"School" I said looking at all of them.

"Would you like to be homeschooled instead?" Asked Vincent.

I cleared my throat and sat up straighter and looked at them all.

"Umm no, you see the thing is -is that I already graduated high school." I said fiddling my fingers that were resting on my lap. They all looked at me in shock.

"What?" Whispered Leonardo.

"Uhhh yeah haha" I chucked nervously looking at them.

Alexander then cleared his throat and said "What about Universities. What are you thinking of studying?" Ahh now how do I tell them that I also already graduated University?

I again chucked nervously and looked around the room. "Haha funny you mention that" He rose an eyebrow at my answer.

"What's funny ?" Asked Alfonso.

I again chucked nervously and said "Ok umm how do I say this? I already graduated University." I said.

The room was dead silent. Not a thing could be heard. Dad and my brothers were looking at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Wow I-I don't know what to say." Said dad.

All of them seemed to get out of shocks and cleared their throats.

"Wow this is impressive bambina. Well done." Smiled Vincent.

"I agree this is really impressive sweetheart." Smiled Leonardo.

"Agreed. I have a smart sister oh my god. At least you aren't an idiot like the rest of your brothers." Chucked Alfonso. 

Antonio and Alexander then stood up and walked over to me. I stood up as well and looked at them. Dad brought me in a tight hug and whispered "I'm so proud of you honey. So proud. I'm sorry I missed out on a lot of your life but I'm gonna make up for it I promise." I felt so loved at this moment. No one ever that they are proud of me. This the first time ever and it feels great. He kissed my forehead and then let go.

Alexander then wrapped his arms around me and bought me his chest. He then said " I'm so proud of my love. So proud. Your smart and beautiful don't ket anyone say otherwise ok?"

"Okay" I whispered against his chest. He kissed my forehead and then set me down.

"So what degree do you have?" Asked Alfonso.

"I have a masters in business. A degree in psychology . A pHd in coding and a degree in medicine." I said and smiled at them.

They once again looked shocked.

"How smart are you?" Muttered Vincent.

"What's your IQ?" Asked Leonardo which got him nods of approval.

"200" I stated proudly. I'm proud of my smartness.

"Wow" said Vincent. Leonardo, and Alfonso at the same time.

"I will show you the degrees tomorrow for proof , but now I will go to bed. I'm jet lagged." I said with a yawn escaping.

"Ok bambina get some sleep we'll talk tomorrow."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight"

I made my way to my room and laid on my bed. My body relaxing into the soft mattress My head hit the soft pillow as I let myself drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.2M 415K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...