𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒙 𝑯𝒊𝒎 ♕...

By YuVillainess

╰──➢ ✧;── 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 ──; ✧ ╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖-𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑧𝑢 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝐹�... More

⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 0
⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 1
⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 2
⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 4
⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 5 - 6
⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 7
⁺    ˚𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒚

⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 3

6.2K 277 349
By YuVillainess

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"No."

Y/N hides her face because of the frustration mixed with embarrassment for Sanzu after he melted all his marshmallows in front of the other kids that are sharing with their bonfire, if he didn't melt it, it will end up getting burned.

"If the kids do it perfectly, then why can't you, Mister 'I can do everything'?"

"I'm trying," He said, taking another mallow from Y/N's pack because he ran out of his. "For sure I can do this if it's on the stove."

"Just accept that you can't do it."

"Whatever woman."

The chill in the breeze, the sound of the waves, a bonfire under a million stars with your significant other while talking about all the memories you've made together. What's more romantic about that is what Sanzu can't think of.

The time at night runs fast even for Sanzu to notice that she's already sleeping while leaning on him, Sanzu looks at her before picking up the other blanket to cover her with it and carry her to their room. Laying her carefully to their bed before he laid beside her to sleep, admiring her before he closed his eyes.

Sleeping is not always bad...

...When you wake up, by my side.

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"Yes, we're here!" Y/N exclaimed when they arrived at Itsukushima Shrine. "Haru, look, it's high tide!"

Sanzu smiled at her, knowing today would be high tide and that's the reason this place is the first place they visit. The whole place, especially the A Torii Gate, looks like it's floating in the water.

Y/N holds Sanzu's hands and starts to purify themselves first before walking around the place, Sanzu following and enjoying seeing her doing what she likes freely as she wants.

"What are you praying for?" Sanzu asked her, she's been praying for a couple of minutes. "You look too serious."

"I was praying for us, how about you?" She looks at him with smile.

"I already have the one I prayed for." He kissed her. "and I just kissed her."

Y/N looks down, hiding her flustered face, and continues her prayer with Sanzu by her side, looks proud of what he did because Y/N can't fight back and curse him for they are in a shrine where people used to worship not just because the place is famous for its view. When she finishes praying, Y/N goes to the water.

"I'm going now."

The water is not that high yet, only reaching her ankles. She removes her shoes and starts walking through the A Torii Gate, Sanzu follows her, knowing he can't stop her.

"I'll wait here."

Sanzu watches her pass through the A Torii while he's on the other side of it, not passing through it and watching her do the thing.

Bowing two times, clapping two times, and then bowing.

"Y/N..." He reached out for her hand to guide her. "Let's go back."

"We can't go back, I'm staying here."

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"This is why I told you to go back."

Sanzu is drying his and her pants after the water rises, a few moments after Y/N does her thing.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, don't apologise," Sanzu patted her head. "Change your clothes."

"But these are the last pants you packed for me, and it's all shorts and skirts."

"I know, I can fight and kill someone if ever-" She looks at him, thinking if he took drugs and knew what he was talking about. "Just kidding."

"Are you on drugs right now?"

"You're my drug, darling."

"And I'm a user," She leans closer to Sanzu, giving the same energy he gave her. "I'm addicted to you."

"Don't test me, woman."

"It'll be positive," she said, opening the door of their bedroom and looking back at Sanzu. "For being a horny man."

Y/N gets her mallet and searches for the skirt Sanzu picks for her and shuts the door, leaving him when he starts trying to seduce her. The sun is up and they still have many things to do, noticing that it's only been 3 days but Sanzu never takes his drugs. He doesn't have them with him either, he's changing, as what she thinks and notices.

"Haru I'm-...Haru?"

Right after she gets out of the bedroom to change and looks out to see that Sanzu is not around, she tries to find him in their hotel room and calls his phone, but he is not answering.

"Don't tell me he left me?" Y/N waited for Sanzu until he decided to call her back. "Where are you?"

"Come to the parking lot now."

Those are his only words before he hangs up. Y/N once again wears her shoes before leaving the hotel room. She entered the elevator when Sanzu called again, telling her he's waiting for her outside the elevator. The elevator door opened and Sanzu fell inside, surprisingly Y/N catched Sanzu.

"Haru-what happened to you?!"

Sanzu had a gun in his hands and bruises and blood everywhere. Y/N panicked and took Sanzu to their car.

"What's happening, Haru?"

"There are other Gangs around here-" He starts coughing blood when Y/N placed him in the passenger seat. "We should leave now before their backups come."

"How did they know we were here?"

"This is their territory and they have connections." Y/N get the first aid kid inside their car and clean Sanzu's wounds fast before it gets infected, luckily he's not badly injured. "Can you drive?"

"Yeah, take a rest for now and tell me if you need anything."

Sanzu lays on his back, still with the gun still in his hand when Y/N starts driving as fast as she can, looking at him from time to time while Sanzu is keeping his consciousness up.

"Focus on the road unless you want the two of us to die in an accident."

"At least we'll die together, fool." She's been driving at full speed for 7 hours and they are almost there. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you know they are having their eyes on us."

"I don't want to ruin our time. Also, I get into fights to stop them, but I never expect them to watch us as a group."

"Yet you go alone."

"I'm just protecting you."

"Stop protecting me if it means you'll put your life in line!"

Y/N stepped on the break when they finally reached their condo's parking lot with Sanzu falling from his seat because of the sudden stop and him not wearing the seatbelt. Y/N opened and shut the driver's seat door before opening the passenger seat and taking Sanzu.

"Can you at least be careful? I'm injured."

"Then don't be injured next time."

She might be annoyed because of what Sanzu did, for not telling her that cause the two of them, especially Sanzu, get in danger, but she's panicking as well and worried about what might happen to him.

They can leave the place as soon as possible and avoid getting into a bloody fight only if Sanzu told her, but the two know that Sanzu likes that kind of fighting. As for Sanzu's reason, as long as Y/N doesn't notice them, he wants her to enjoy their vacation.

It's a ride or die, for life.

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"Be gentle- fuck Y/N."

"This is my most gentle,"

"Lower... don't rub it fast,"

"Like this?"

"Yeah, that's right, feels right,"

"Does it still hurt?"

"No... We're wet but it feels hot,"

"It's because we're in the tub, idiot."

Y/N removed the plug of the bathtub and opened the faucet to fill it with water again after she removed all the dried blood from Sanzu's skin.

Sanzu is sitting inside the tub while Y/N is at the back of him, sitting on the edge of the tub, getting the scissors to trim Sanzu's hair just like he asked her to.

"Don't you miss my old hair?"

"Mullet looks better on you." She replied and started snipping Sanzu's hair. "Like a strawberry cone ice cream."

"And it smells like one too—wait." Y/N leans on Sanzu and smells his hair. "No-seriously?"

She starts bursting into laughter, leaving Sanzu clueless, slowly judging his fiancée like she just takes his drugs.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's because- hahaha- wait!" Wiping her tears and calming herself before looking at his innocent face. "It's not shampoo."

"What do you mean it's not shampoo?" He looks at her without any idea and snap his finger. "Ah! A facial wash, right?"

"Are you saying you used it as a facial wash too?!"

"Yeah, now can you tell me what the fuck you are laughing at?"

"It's a feminine wash!" Y/N takes the other used bottle in the drawer at her back and tells Sanzu what it is for. "It's used for different hair."

Sanzu takes it and starts reading what's in the bottle with his expression changing after knowing what it is, while Y/N on the other side is dying from laughter until Sanzu speaks again.

"That's why your pussy smells nice."

"Wait, what—"

Sanzu turned to face her, exactly at her abdomen. Y/N forgetting she's also naked with Sanzu in their tub for a bath.

"It's made of strawberries too, right?"

"...Yeah?"

Sanzu with his seductive smirk on his lips put Y/N legs on his shoulder and gripped on her thigh with his tongue going to her inner thigh.

"I'll check if it's true."

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.4K 35
"𝔐𝔶 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟�...
177K 5.5K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
134K 5.7K 24
𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 �...
40.2K 1.5K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...