Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

18.

3.7K 130 179
By LoveMiaxo

Before I even start, if this book 'confuses you' or 'annoys you' I promise you I don't have a gun to your head. You DO NOT need to read it. I've been seeing some comments that have really put me off writing it.

- when I first started writing this second book I did say it was going to be crazy. If that doesn't fit what you think a FICTIONAL book should be then please remove this book from your library. One thing I hate is seeing comments from people that never comment and the first thing they say is negative.

- I wanted my book to be different. Main characters aren't perfect, mainly because NO one is perfect. I didn't make this book to be the same usual Wattpad shit, it's different.

Also, if the book is too toxic for you, that's fine - you don't have to read it. The comments have been annoying as hell so now all I do is mute. If you comment rubbish you're getting muted.

So again if this book isn't something you like, then you can kindly kiss the black off my ass ❤️

Naala's POV

"Naala you've done really well, I think you're ready," Daisy my therapist said to me.

"I know I'm ready," I mumbled looking out of the window. I had been stuck in this stupid wellness centre for 2 months because Amir is a little bitch.

The morning after our big fight, I woke up to 5 men dragging me out of the house and into a white van. I didn't even get to say bye to my kids.

"Naala did you hear me?" Daisy's squeaky ass voice said. "They're here,"

"Finally," I said standing up. I followed behind the bitch till we reached the double doors. I could basically smell freedom.

"I don't want you to come back here," Daisy smiled, her yellow teeth making me turn away.

I saw the all blacked out Maybach pull up and I almost fainted in excitement.

"Can I go now?" I asked impatiently,

"Sign here," Daisy said pushing a clipboard into my hand. "And there," She pointed. I was about to take the pen and shove into her eye but then I would be stuck here again.

"Done," I gritted out slamming the pen down. Daisy moved and the big doors slid open, allowing me to leave.

I jogged towards the car and jumped on the one person I'd missed the most.

"Leli," I squealed hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much Naleli you don't understand,"

"Get off me," Naleli laughed pushing me off. "I missed you too weirdo,"

"I know you did," I cheesed. "Let's hurry, I want to see my babies,"

"About that" Naleli said as we got into the car. I saw another girl sitting in the car holding an iPad and staring at me.

"Who's this?" I asked staring her down as well.

"Petra, you're new assistant," Naleli introduced,

"Assistant? For what?" I quizzed, I didn't need an assistant.

"A lot has changed since you left LaLa," Naleli mumbled turning to me. "Eli thinks we handled everything wrong, he also doesn't want you involved in the family business anymore, only the legal stuff"

"So what am I meant to do?" I squinted. "And this war is still going on?"

"You'll handle the business sides of things. The drops, the suppliers, all of that will be you now," Naleli answered.

"Whatever, why aren't we going towards Manhattan," I said looking out the window and seeing the driver zooming past the normal exit.

"He appealed for full custody," Naleli said quietly. "It was a term of the divorce." Amir served me divorce papers while I was away and I signed them as soon as I got them.

"I know you're lying," I laughed loudly. "You just said full custody," I chuckled.

"Naala the judge granted him custody. You were in the centre, you had no leg to stand on. Luckily they gave you supervised visits." Naleli explained.

"He can't take my kids," I shouted. "What about Saint? That's not his son,"

"Saint is with me," Naleli said making me sigh in relief. "He's been asking about you and Dave, I've been putting it off but he's not silly Naala,"

"You also lost your license to practice law, this has been your third admission to the psychiatric ward in 3 years," Naleli added.

"Really?" I groaned. "So basically my life is ruined."

"Not really, you still have the family business,"

"Naleli I went to college, to law school all for what? For Amir to take it away from me," I said in a huff.

"Shouldn't have cheated on him," Naleli shrugged.

"Amir played with the wrong one," I said tapping my finger nails against each other. "What about the house?"

"I got you and Saint somewhere nice, it has good schools and shit like that," Naleli replied. "You're gonna be okay,"

"Oh I know I'm gonna be okay, it's Amir you should be worrying about," I said running my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry how rude of me, I'm Naala," I introduced myself to the girl.

"Petra, I'm really excited to work for you," Petra said quickly.

"Don't be, she's crazy," Naleli mumbled but I still heard her.

"First order of business Petra," I smiled, "Make my ex husbands life hell,"

"Naala you just got out, now isn't the time," Naleli advised. "Go home, see your son and then rest,"

"What about my daughters? I want to see them," I argued, "Take me to the house,"

"I can't do that, you have to ask him first," Naleli said handing me my phone. I unlocked it and saw it only had a few numbers on it.

"Also your Mia friend is out for your head," Naleli laughed. "What did you do? Fuck her man?"

"That's exactly what I did," I said with a yikes face.

"Naala you didn't!" Naleli gasped smacking my arm.

"It was before they were married and it was a mistake, I didn't mean to get pregnant," I defended myself. I never intended to get pregnant for Hassan, it just happened.

"That's Saint's dad?" Naleli said shaking her head.

"Stop judging me," I laughed. "Lemme call him," I said dialling his number.

"No way they let your crazy ass out," Hassan said as soon as he picked up.

"Fuck you Hassan," I smiled widely. "Come and see me,"

"I ain't seen my son in two months Naala, what the fuck is that about?" He started going off on me. "I hit your husband up and he wouldn't let me see him,"

"You think I wanted this?" I snapped back. "He's your bitch ass friend,"

"Man just send me your new address," He said, "And stay off the internet,"

"Why I gotta stay off the internet?" I asked putting the phone on speaker and getting on my social media.

The first thing I saw was everyone dragging me on Instagram, Mia included. I even saw Brianna say a few things. I don't blame them because what I did was bad but damn.

"Tell your wife to leave me alone," I whined scrolling through the posts.

"Ex wife," Hassan corrected me. Ooo not my baby daddy back on the market.

"Y'all broke up? Damn," I faked my concern.

"I'll talk to her about that petty shit," Hassan replied. "You good though?"

"I will be once I see my babies," I replied truthfully. "Is Mia really mad at me?"

"You really want me to answer that?" Hassan laughed. "But y'all are gonna handle that,"

"I'm not about to fight my son's stepmom," I said waving him off.

"Get your crazy ass off my phone and call me when you're with my son," He said before hanging up. I handed the phone to Naleli to send him my new address.

"Only my sister would end up with two baby daddies that are best friends," Naleli shook her head.

"You called me your sister!" I squealed making Petra laugh.

"Ew get off," Naleli said pinching me. "Call you other baby daddy, I want entertainment,"

"You're lucky I wanna see my girls," I muttered dialling Dave's number.

"What?" He said when he picked up. I scrunched up my face and mugged the hell out of the phone.

"I wanna see my kids," I said blankly.

"That ain't happening," Amir called himself laughing.

"Don't laugh at me." I snapped. "Let me see them,"

"We gotta arrange visits you can't just pull up when you want," He replied.

"Amir I feel like you're playing with me, and I don't like that. You can't stop me from seeing my daughters," I said into the phone.

"I can't but the judge can, when we get back I'll call you," Amir said ending the call.

"That wasn't as funny as I thought it would be," Naleli said awkwardly.

"I'm gonna kill him," I nodded. "He's probably got my kids with a random bitch while he fucks on another."

"Probably but that's what single people do," Naleli shrugged.

"What about Maniya?" I asked her,

"She comes round sometimes to see Saint but from what I know, she's been staying with her dad,"

"He's probably filling their heads with all kind of shit," I cursed. "There's literally no reason for him to be this angry.

"You lied to him about your son Naala, you were wrong, period," Naleli said making me roll my eyes.

"He's too sensitive, matter of fact just take me home I don't even wanna see him," I said, my mood was messed up now.

"I was never taking you there, you're not allowed to pull up, you heard him,"

"Alright Naleli damn," I said in angry tone.

"You can get mad at me all you want. You were deadass wrong," Naleli carried on. I zoned out for the rest of the drive till we pulled up at the house.

"He'll be happy to see you, the nanny is with him" Naleli said and I ignored her, I know my son would be happy to see me - I don't need her to tell me that.

"Petra can you set me up and nail and hair appointment," I said to her. She nodded and picked up her iPad and started tapping away. "Preferably a home visit,"

Naleli took her sweet time to unlock the door, when she did I pushed past her and called Saint's name. He came running down the steps towards me.

"Oh my big boy, hi," I cooed hugging him back. "You're so big now wow,"

"I'm 7 now," Saint said with a smile on his face. I saw Naleli open the door and leave which I didn't care about. I hate that she tried to check me about my business.

"I know I'm sorry I missed your birthday Papa, mommy's gonna make up for it," I said kissing his head.

"Can we go see daddy now? I miss them," He said pulling my hand. I sighed and took his hand leading him to sit down.

"Papa there's something I need to talk to you about," This was the conversation I was dreading having because I was about to break my sons heart.

"Actually I'll wait for your daddy," I said pulling him closer to my chest.

"We're gonna go see him?" Saint with such excitement,

"Mmm we will," I said not wanting to upset him. "What did you do for your birthday?"

"Tete took me out and we ate lots of sweets and then Nana made me a cake. Daddy came and picked me up and he took me to the arcade," Saint started rambling on but I wasn't listening, I was taking in his handsome face.

"Erm Naala, someone is at the door," Petra said from behind me. "And I also booked those appointments for you,"

"Okay thanks Petra, you can leave for the day." I said standing to my feet.

"Are you sure? I was about to order dinner for you guys," Petra said,

"That's okay, I'll deal with it," I said walking to the door. I looked through the peephole and smiled.

"Hey," I said to Hassan. He was holding loads of bags so I took some from him.

"You look well," He said looking me up and down.

"Thank you," I smiled at him. "So do you," I complimented returning the look he gave me.

[sorry but I find KB so fucking fine 😮‍💨]

"Where's he at?" Hassan said putting the bags down. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side.

"I haven't told him yet," I whispered. "I wanted you to do it with me,"

"Ion even know how we gon' do that, he's gonna hate me," Hassan said looking all sad.

"He won't, I promise," I said convincingly. "Come on,"

"Look who I found," I said to Saint who was watching the tv.

"Hey unc," Saint said getting up excitedly. "You brought me stuff?" He asked pointing to the bags.

I could see Hassan was put off by him calling him that but Saint didn't know any different.

"Come Papa, remember when I said I had to talk to you about something?" I said pulling him down onto my lap. Hassan sat beside us,

"Mmhm," Saint nodded. I took a deep breathe and blinked at him.

"I don't know how to even start," I said to him,

"What your mama is trying to say is that I'm your dad," Hassan said making me smack my teeth.

"San, not like that," I said in a hushed tone.

"So you're my daddy?" Saint asked with a confused face. "You put me in my mommy's stomach?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean other daddy doesn't care about you," Hassan said, I watched Saint the entire time.

"Nasir do you understand what he's saying? Other daddy is only your sisters daddy but he still loves you the same way," I said holding his hand.

"I have two daddies?" He said with a smirk, "That's cool,"

"You don't mind?" I raised an eyebrow,

"You got money?" Saint asked Hassan who nodded with a smile.

"Ion care then," Saint shrugged, "Lemme see my gifts now," Saint demanded.

"Boy you don't wanna give me a hug?" Hassan laughed. Saint got up and dapped him up making me laugh.

"So why did we live with other daddy?" Saint asked sitting beside Hassan.

"Because I was married to him," I replied. "And he's Nai and Phat's dad," I tried to explain to him.

"Did you not want me?" Saint said directly to Hassan,

"Of course I wanted you," Hassan said quickly. "I knew your mom would do a good job taking care of you, but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere,"

"Nasir I did it to protect you," I whispered, feeling myself getting upset.

"Let me talk to him," Hassan said squeezing my shoulder. I nodded and got up, taking a tour of the house. I couldn't lie Naleli got it right but I would never tell her that.

I found the master bedroom and walked in, seeing all my clothes and shoes in the closet. She even colour coordinated my purses just how I like it. She's a bitch but I love her.

I needed a shower so I went into the bathroom, turned the shower to the highest and grabbed a towel off the rack.

The shower pressure was amazing that I almost fell asleep in there. I got out and got dressed in a skims two piece. My hair was in desperate need of attention so I hope the hairstylist knows what the fuck they're doing.

When I was done, I went back down to where the boys were. I could hear laughter and talking, when I peeped in, Hassan was helping Saint try on the sneakers he brought him.

"Saint all you gotta do is put your foot in," Hassan said with a straight face.

"It's tight," He said with a mug, it's funny, before I used to assume he got his attitude from Amir but all along it was really Hassan.

"Put your foot in," Hassan repeated with the same mug.

"I'm telling my mama," Saint said putting his foot in the shoe.

"I'm telling your mama, and I'm taking back that PlayStation I got you,"

"Daddy come on," Saint mugged. "Why you gotta do all that?"

Instead of listening to anymore, I spoke up, "Are you gonna stay for dinner?" I said softly joining them in the living room again.

"Mama I've got two more sisters," Saint said as soon as I took a seat,

"Yeah," I nodded. "How are they?" I asked Hassan.

"They're good, Mocha's birthdays coming up. I want Saint there," I nodded I didn't mind. "It's actually this Saturday but Amari is gonna be there too, with her mom," He said the last bit slowly like Mia would scare me.

"I'll bring him," I answered. "Dinner?" I asked again running my hand through Saint's curls.

"I gotta go and pick up Amari," Hassan said standing up. "I got you something, here," He said handing me the bag.

"Aw San you didn't have to," I said taking it from him.

"I'm proud of you for getting the help you needed," He said lowly.

"Stop," I said pouting, it felt nice to hear someone was proud of me.

I opened the box and it was an iced out necklace that had my name spelled out with a small crown over the A.

"If you don't like it I can return it," I heard him saying.

"No I love it," I said quietly, "Thank you, I appreciate you," I said reaching to give him a hug.

"I appreciate you more, you gave me my first son," Hassan said hugging me tightly. "I can't repay you for that shit,"

"I saw a new bottega purse that looked cute," I said hinting at the new purse.

"Ima take you to get it, don't worry," He laughed. "Saint I'm about to go," He said stepping away from me.

"Bye dad," He said his eyes not leaving the tv screen.

"I'm surprised he adjusted so well," I said to Hassan,

"We talked while you were in the shower, and before you ask, no I'm not telling you," Hassan spoke as I walked him to the door.

"I'm not sweating it, he'll tell me," I chuckled opening the door for him. "Also about the Mia thing, did you tell her how it went down?"

"Yeah I did but she didn't believe me," He shrugged. "It's like we were going in circles so I just ended it,"

"I didn't want to break up your marriage Hassan, you know that," I sighed crossing my arms.

"I'm not blaming you, we both laid down and made him, I'm in the wrong just as much as you," He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I think you should talk to her though,"

"I don't think that's a good idea," I shook my head. Mia was my best friend and I lied to her for 6 years, she will most definitely not want to speak to me.

"For the kids, that's his sister," Hassan pestered. "Y'all need to get on,"

"You're so ghetto, how do you have 3 baby mamas," I grimaced.

"You one of them," Hassan laughed. His phone started ringing and I saw it was Mia.

"Go, our times up," I said with a light smile. I felt some type of way about my son having to share him with two other children but that was our reality now. "Saint come and say bye to your daddy properly,"

Saint tutted and dragged himself to the front door, throwing his arms around Hassan and hugging him.

"See you on Saturday little man, make sure your mama dresses you up in something fly,"

"Don't worry dad I got this," Saint said holding my hand.

"You don't think I dress him good?" I fake gasped.

"Naala move man," Hassan laughed mushing me. "I'll see y'all later," He said giving me a side hug.

"Text me when you get home," I said in a warning tone. He laughed and nodded before he left out.

"Now it's just me and you, what do you wanna do?" I said looking down at Saint.

"Pizza and movies?" Saint said after thinking,

"You wanna go to the movies or watch one here?" I asked him. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out.

"Mmm seems like other daddy doesn't feel like being a bitch today," I said lowly.

"I got a better idea, why don't we go and take your sisters to the movies?" I said to Saint slipping my phone into my pocket. I'd be damned if Amir thinks I carried my girls for 9 months to see them for an hour when he feels like it.

"Can we get popcorn?" Saint asked looking up at me,

"We can get whatever you want papa, go get dressed while I go pull the car around," I replied.

The nanny came downstairs and smiled at me, "I'm Tricia, Naleli told me to give you this,"

"Naala," I smiled, taking the note from her.

I mugged the paper as soon as I read it. It said, 'driving license was also suspended so no driving for you. Paul is available whenever you need it.'

"What can I do?" I sighed crumpling the paper up. "Can't work, can't drive, what is this?"

"Should I call Paul to get the car ready?" Tricia asked,

"I don't have a choice do I?" I responded. "Tell him to hurry up," I added walking away from her to get ready.

~~

"So when I was in the shower what did you and daddy talk about?" I nudged Saint, who was looking out the car window.

"He said it was men's talk," Saint replied turning his head to face me.

"I'll give you $50," I said watching his face remain uninterested.

"How? You don't got a job anymore," He replied. I smacked my lips because this boy was too damn smart for me.

"Who told you that?" I said, "And I have a job in fact I have jobs," I dragged out.

"Pops said you live off him," Saint shrugged, this was the shit I hated. How you lying to MY son?

"Nasir lemme tell you something." I said sitting up properly, "I depended on a man once in my life and it almost got me killed. I have never depended on either of your daddies for money, I have my own,"

"Pops be tripping sometimes, he calls you a b word when he's with his girlfriend," Saint spilled,

"You went over there a lot?" I questioned him, the car coming to a halt outside Sonia's.

"Mmhm, he would pick me up and let me stay by his house. Then he goes in the room with his girlfriend and she be screaming she loves him," He added, "You be going in the room with daddy?"

"Daddy San?" I asked softly breathing out. "Not anymore. Does he say I love you back,"

Saint shrugged and kept quiet leaving my mind to wonder.

"We're here ma'am," Paul the driver announced like I didn't already know.

"Thanks Paul, we'll talk about this later," I said to Saint unbuckling his seatbelt and then mine.

"When we get in here, I don't want you to take anything Sonia gives you," I spoke looking Saint in the eye.

"Why? Grandma's nice," He said with a scrunched up face.

"No, no she's not," I shook my head. "Grandma doesn't like me and I'm scared she'll do something to you so don't eat or drink anything Saint I mean it,"

"Mmmmm, what if she has cookies?"

"Nasir," I said sternly. "I can make you cookies, I can buy you a whole cookie store if you want,"

"I want that," Saint nodded,

"Get out of the car," I laughed helping him out. I fixed his clothes and took his hand, leading him up the path way.

Ringing the bell, I mentally sighed at the encounter I was about to have with the witch Amir calls mom.

"Mommy!" Sinai screeched when she opened the door. I dropped Saint's hand and opened my arms for a hug.

"I missed you so much," I said kissing her cheek repeatedly. "I'm back now," I said wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Don't go again," Sinai said lowly holding onto my waist tightly.

"I won't," I said to her. "Where's Phat? We need to go so we can make it for the movie,"

"Go where?" The witch said with her hand on her hip. "My son said you can't take them anywhere without him being there,"

"Your son didn't give birth to them," I answered with a smile.

"Phat," I called out walking through the ugly home Amir brought her.

"Malia you can't hear me calling you?" I asked sitting beside her on the couch.

"Malia is angry at mommy," Malia said not looking at me. I frowned and tried to touch her but she moved her hand.

"Why are you angry at me baby?"

"Mommy left Malia all on her own," She sniffed. I bit my lip and clicked my nails together, something I learned to do when I felt like my emotions were getting heightened.

"I didn't do it on purpose Malia, I wasn't well and I had to get better so I could be a better mommy to you," I moved closer and thankfully that time she didn't move away.

"Malia missed you," Malia huffed finally looking at me.

"I missed you more. I thought about you every day, about your pretty smile," I said tickling her. She tried to stop her smile coming through but eventually she gave in.

"There it goes," I cooed leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Mommy's sorry," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmhm," Malia hummed letting me hug on her. "Malia go home now?"

"No Malia is staying here." Sonia almost screeched in my ear. "I just got off the phone with my son, you can't take them out of this house,"

"And what are you gonna do if I leave? Shoot me?" I laughed.

"I'll call the police," Sonia shrugged. I nodded and stood up lifting Malia onto my hip.

"Kids let's go," I called out brushing past Sonia's stiff body ass.

"I'm calling the police," Sonia said quickly. I took my phone out and shoved it in her direction.

"Call em, use my phone," I pushed. Sonia screwed up her face and stepped out of my way.

"Perfect," I smiled walking towards the exit and leaving the house with the kids in tow.

"Mama where did you go?" Sinai asked once I had them situated in the car.

"I was, erm, -" I tried to think of way to put it nicely.

"Daddy said you were in a whorehouse where you belong," Saint said sitting forward. "What that mean?"

Sinai laughed and looked out of the window. "Your daddy is a crazy man," I was gonna whoop Amir's ass when I see him.

"I've got two daddies," Saint said to Sinai with a smirk. "And he bought me stuff, you've only got one daddy, ha," He said sticking his tongue out at her.

"My daddy isn't your daddy stupid," Sinai said to him. "Uncle Ace is your daddy,"

"Hey don't call him stupid," I scolded her. "No more daddy talk, it's making my head hurt.

"Malia's daddy?" Malia asked looking up at me. The car stopped and I put my head up seeing the problem.

"Malia's daddy is about to get his ass beat," I said taking my seat belt off. "Stay in the car," I said to them before getting out of the car.

"Move your car out of the way," I said to Amir's dumb lanky ass.

"Get my kids out that car Naala," He said walking up on me.

"Back up," I said stepping back. "I'm taking them out,"

"You're lucky I didn't call the police," He said clenching his jaw. "You haven't got custody of them, you know that,"

"But they're my children, you can't keep them from me," I mugged,

"Naala I'm not arguing with you just get them out of the car," Amir said lowly grabbing my arm.

"Get off me," I shrugged his hands off of me. "Let me have them for one night, please?" I almost begged.

"Nah," He said moving around me and opening the door. "Girls come on," He said to them.

I turned around and shook my head, counting to five in my head. I really wanted to take my shoe off and gauge his eye out but I'm a changed person.

"Hey pops," Saint said hanging out of the car window.

"Sit back down," I said to him with a glare.

"What's up little man?" Amir said to Saint. "You been keeping calm?"

"Stop talking to my son," I snapped at him. "I don't know why you've been talking to him and telling him stuff about me, you're pathetic,"

"I only tell him the truth," Amir shrugged. I looked behind him and saw a females hand typing on the phone.

"You're having random bitches around my kids?" I said in disbelief, "And you call me a bad mother,"

"I've never called you a bad mother, if the shoe fits then wear it," Amir said leaning on his car.

"Who's in there?" I asked putting my weight onto the other foot.

"Hey," Maniya said rolling the window down,

"Hey? Maniya is that how you say hello to your mom who you haven't seen in two months?" I said in shock.

"Hi mom, how are you?" She repeated in the same bored tone. I squinted at her and then looked back at Amir.

"What've you been telling her this time?" I sighed. "That I'm the worst person ever?"

"You give yourself too much credit," Amir laughed. "Nobody speaks about you,"

"So I wasn't in a whorehouse?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"You're arguing with yourself at this point," He answered leaning off the car. "Saint I'll see you when I come scoop you,"

"No you won't. His dad won't like that," I said to be petty,

"Word?" Amir asked with a smirk. "Tell his dad I've been meaning to run into him."

"Maniya when you find your respect, you call me," I pointed at her.  "Amir get in your car and drive away," I said getting back into my car and putting the window back up.

"You won't be seeing him anymore," I said to Saint. "He's not your dad and you don't need to see him,"

"That's not fair," Saint argued.

"He's not fair. Amir doesn't want me to see your sisters, so you don't need to see him," I said finally. I saw Saint huff but I didn't care. Amir wants to play with me, but I think he's forgotten I play dirtier.

~~

"Lord get me through this party and I promise I won't sin no more," I prayed quietly. "Nasir hold the gift," I said handing him the present we bought for Mocha.

I wasn't looking forward to this at all, especially seeing Mia. I was in the wrong and now I had to face her.

"Are we gonna stand out here?" Saint spoke tugging on my arm. He's been excited to see his dad all morning,

"Knock on the door," I sighed, he knocked happily waiting for the door to open.

"Hi, you must be Naala," A woman said looking me up and down.

"Hi, Saint say hi," I said pulling him in front of me.

"I'm Desiree, Mocha's mom, you can call me Dess," She said stepping to the side to let us in.

"I'm sorry I know this is weird -" I started to ramble on,

"No, trust me it's not," Dess smiled. "We're all family. Saint the kids are through the yard," She said to him taking the gift from his hands.

Saint looked up at me for permission and I nodded, "Don't mess up your clothes," I warned as he ran off.

I stood awkwardly looking around, "Girl come on and have a drink," Dess said taking my arm.

I looked around the house and into the backyard seeing all the kids running around. They had a bouncy castle, and a slide - I was shocked that it could all fit.

"Is Hassan here?" I asked softly walking behind her.

"He went to get more drinks, don't worry I don't bite," She laughed.

"It's not you I'm worried about," I said lowly. We entered the kitchen and there was about 5 women, sitting around the island, cooking and laughing.

"Y'all this is Naala," Dess introduced me,

"Hi I'm Saint's mom," I waved at them all. They looked at me not saying a word,

"You had my cousins baby?" One girl asked me,

"Yeah I did," I nodded, they shared a look and then broke into smiles.

"He did good you're really pretty, I'm Solai," She smiled brightly getting up from her seat.

"Thank you," I smiled back, they all got up and started to introduce themselves.

"Do you drink? Please tell me you do?" Dess asked holding up a bottle of wine.

"I do, hand me a glass," I replied taking a seat,

"Does Mia know you're here?" Solai asked me, "She's in the backyard if you wanted to say hi,"

"I don't," I shrugged, "I doubt she would want to see me,"

"Mia could suck the shit out my ass," Dess said pouring me a drink. "She walks around here like she's got a stick up her ass,"

"Damn right she does," An older woman said coming into the kitchen. "I tried to give Amari some candy and she gon tell me, it has additives," The woman mocked.

I snickered and took my glass taking a sip. She looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"Who might you be pretty girl?" She asked me,

"That's Saint's mama," Solai answered. "She's pretty huh?" I was starting to think Solai wanted to have herself a little bit of me.

"I'm Naala," I smiled nicely. The lady walked over and analysed me,

"We give hugs round here baby, I'm Patty, that long necks Aunt," Patty said hugging me. She was scary so there was no way I was gonna tell her I didn't like being touched.

"You need a bit more meat on your bones," Patty exclaimed. "Let me make you a plate,"

"I'm back!" Hassan's loud ass voice boomed through the room. "Oh lord they've got you drinking already," He said pointing to my glass.

"Mmhm, hey," I smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed my cheek,

"Where's my son?" He asked putting the bags on the counter.

"You can't see anybody else?" Patty said with her hand on her hip.

"Tete I saw you before I left," Hassan mugged, he walked past Dess and mushed her head.

"Stop staring at me ugly," He said to her, making her buck at him.

"San, tell Saint to come in here and get a drink, I can see him running around," I spoke leaning back in my seat.

"Leave that boy alone," Dess said to me, "He's having fun,"

"Right, here taste some of this," Patty said setting a plate down in front of me. There was a mixture of everything but I went for the prawns first.

"Lemme get a bit," Hassan said sitting beside me. I moved my plate and ignored him.

"There's a full tray of it right over there," I said pointing to where the food was laid out.

"Yours looks nicer," He said pulling my chair closer to his.

"Boy shut up," I said scooping some up and lifting the fork up to him. "Don't put your tongue on my fork," I whined when he put his whole mouth around it.

"What's wrong with you?" I complained. "Can't even eat like a normal person,"

"This slaps," He said chewing, "Lemme try the Mac and cheese,"

"Hassan move from me now," I said giving him some.

"Mmm don't be having no more babies," Patty commented watching us.

"This shop is closed," I laughed giving him the rest of the food. "Don't eat none of the chicken,"

"You don't want no more kids with me?" Hassan asked with his hand against his chest.

"No," I giggled. He started eating MY chicken and I wanted to cry so bad. Because he knows I told him not to touch that.

"Here, 'fore you start crying," He said lifting the chicken up to my mouth. I smiled and eat some of it, wiping my mouth afterwards.

"Don't y'all look cosy," I heard from behind me. I already knew who it was so I didn't even bother turning around.

"Mia don't come up here with all that noise," Patty warned her.

I carried on sipping my drink and eating my food while she spoke to everyone around me.

"Naala you can't talk?" She asked finally looking at me. Her face was all screwed up for whatever reason.

"Hi how are you?" I said nicely. Kill them with kindness I guess.

"You've got some nerve," Mia laughed. "You fucked my husband and had a baby by him and you're asking me how am I?"

"Your ex husband," I pointed out. "And plus y'all weren't married when Saint was conceived," I waved her off.

"You're a disgusting person," Mia spat. "I would have never done you like you did me,"

"Mia I reached out to you for 2 months straight to apologise, you never responded," I said putting my cup down.

"I don't want your sorry ass apology, you're a nasty ass hoe," Mia said getting loud.

"Ok I deserve that," I mumbled standing up, "Maybe I should leave, you can stay with Nasir right?" I asked Hassan lowly.

"Naala sit down," Dess spoke loudly. "Mia you lose them how you get em, you snatched him from right under me so I'm glad Naala did the same to you,"

"Uh I didn't do that," I said quickly. I didn't want people thinking I 'snatched' Hassan up. "Can you stay with him?"

"Yeah I got you," Hassan said to me. "Mia this day isn't about you, it's about my daughter,"

"You're really gonna stand there and defend her? Really Hassan?" Mia carried on. I moved past them and started to walk out of the kitchen.

"She's a crazy ass bitch that doesn't know how to be a mother, and you chose her over me? She's a maniac, a literal psycho,"Mia shouted halting my steps. My heart started to beat faster and my mouth ran dry.

I spun around and glared at her, "What did you just call me?" I said quietly.

"Uh uhn, stop all that noise," Patty fussed. "Darling come with me?"

"No, tell her to repeat herself," I said a bit louder that time.

"You're a fucked up psycho," Mia said making me nod my head.

"You're lucky I've changed," I pointed at her. "I don't want to disrespect your home so I'm going to leave," I said to Dess.

"I don't want you to leave," Dess said, "Let's go out to the yard," She said linking arms with me.

"Are you okay?" Dess asked as we sat down. I kept my eyes on Saint who was playing with a boy who looked his age.

"I didn't sleep with him to be spiteful, it was a mistake. She makes me feel like I should regret my son but I don't," I explained to Dess, I was upset. I never wanted to fall out with Mia over this, I thought she would understand.

"How did it happen?" Dess asked me. I breathed out and looked at her.

"Just get out!" I screamed at Amir, he was really lying in the same bed as me, messaging other bitches over my head.

"You're crazy," He laughed, I threw his clothes at him one by one. He was still standing there waiting for me to stop.

"Here I am planning a birthday trip for you, and you're cheating on me," I cried, "Get out of this house Amir,"

"I'm gonna leave cos you're crazy as hell," Amir mumbled walking out of the room. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands, crying.

I don't know how long I cried for because the next thing I heard was a knock at the door. I went down the stairs and peeked through the door.

"Ace go away," I said pulling the door open. He looked at me and shook his head,

"Y'all need to stop fighting like this, look at your fucking face Naala," He said grabbing my chin,

"I hit him first," I said lowly,

"Do you hear yourself?" Ace quizzed, pulling me down beside him. "Ion like that shit,"

"Why are you here?" I said moving away from him.

"I came to get him some clothes," He replied. I nodded and looked away from him, running my finger over my bleeding lip.

"Let me clean that up for you," He said standing up to go to the bathroom. I let him get the stuff and he came back with a ice pack also.

"It's gonna sting," He warned before he started to care for my lip. My hand went straight to his as soon as he started. "I've got you," He said warmly holding my hand.

"Thanks Ace," I said lowly,

"Hassan," He corrected me, "Ace makes me feel like a thug, I don't want you to call me that,"

"Ok Hassan," I said as our eyes connected. He leaned forward and so did I, our lips brushing against each other.

"I was upset about everything that went down and Hassan was there," I said rubbing my palms against my pants.

"So it was in the moment?" She spoke up,

"I guess," I shrugged. "But it didn't feel wrong, and that's what scared me the most. We vowed to never talk about it until I found out I was pregnant," I sighed.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, things happen," Dess said before drinking some of her wine. "Hassan always wanted a son, I'm glad you could give him one,"

"I wish it wasn't like this," I said. Saint came running up to me and I fixed my face straight away.

"You okay Papa?" I asked wiping his face,

"Is my daddy here yet?" He asked with an excited face.

"Yeah, he's in there, tell him to give you a drink as well. Look how hard you're breathing," I laughed pulling his top down.

"He's very cute," Dess smiled as we watched him run off.

"He's hard work," I replied looking around the yard. "Now Mocha is an absolute doll," I cooed at her smooth brown skin.

"Well what can I say?" Dess smirked flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Girl," I laughed. I actually liked Dess, she made me feel welcome which I didn't get often.

The rest of the party went by fast, the kids were winding down and the adults were enjoying themselves.

"Stop moving," Hassan tapped my thigh. I adjusted myself on his lap again and put my head on his shoulder. "You sleepy?" He said in my ear.

"Yeah," I nodded with a yawn. He tightened his grip around my waist,

"It's all that food you ate," He laughed rubbing my back. I started to fall asleep until I felt him sit up some,

"Let me take y'all home," He licked his lips. I shook my head,

"Saint's having fun," I answered turning around to face everyone again.

"Look who joined the party," Solai giggled. "Y'all have been cuddled up for a minute now," She added.

"I'm waiting for the next baby," Dess laughed along with her,

"Y'all need to stop wishing that on me," I said with a frown. I looked up at Hassan and traced the small tattoo above his eye,

"You got that for Saint?" I asked, it was a small S with a crown next to it.

"Yeah, you like it?" He said looking down at me.

"I love it," I replied, "Thanks for inviting me today, I enjoyed myself,"

"We're family Naala. Ain't no way I wasn't gonna invite you," He mumbled rubbing my thigh.

Nodding, I looked off to the corner of the yard where Mia was shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

"Stop worrying about her," Hassan said making me look away from her. "She's hurt but it won't be for long,"

"If you say so," I mumbled. Saint came over with a frown on his face.

"What's up?" Hassan said lifting me up some,

"I'm losing because I can't reach the net," Saint complained pointing at the basketball game behind him.

"Who's not letting my son score?" Hassan shouted. "Wait a minute baby," He said lowly sliding me off his lap and onto the seat.

He picked Saint up and carried him back over to the game. I looked at them interact and it honestly warmed my heart.

"Baby?" Solai said wriggling her eyes at me. I giggled and smacked her arm.

"It's not like that, at all," I said truthfully. I didn't see Hassan in that way, I never really did.

"Mmmm, I give it two months," Solai sung jokingly. "Who wants to play uno?" She asked the group, changing the subject swiftly.

a/n - I'm sorry for my rant at the beginning but the comments were blowing me!! 

On a better note, I'm excited for this new chapter in Naala's life, I think y'all are gonna love her again 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 20.3K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
134K 2.7K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK ๐Ÿšจ
98.7K 2.9K 40
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’•..." Sometimes the person you want the mo...