Konosuba: Everyday Misadventu...

By TrapMaster20

A little Spin-Off Series while we wait for the 3rd season of Konosuba! It's time to see what happens with Y/n... More

1 - Some Much Needed R&R
2 - The Magic Choker
3 - A Gift From Segami
5 - Y/n at Work!
6 - A Day's Past
7 - Fatherhood
8 - N-Nee-chan?!
9 - Everything Is Totally Normal! Definitely

4 - Y/n's Gone Missing?!

1.5K 22 19
By TrapMaster20

No one's POV

We see Kazuma and the rest of the party, minus Y/n and Loriana, coming back from a long quest. As they talk, the doors slam open, and Loriana comes running out, with a worried look on her face.

Loriana: Kazuma!

Kazuma: That's my name.

Mavis: Hey, what's wrong Loriana.

Loriana: Well... I went out for a few hours, and Y/n's gone!

Reina: Did he leave a message?

Loriana: No! No message at all!!

Kazuma: Then let's start looking around town!!!

With that, the entire team starts looking around for Y/n. Megumin goes back to her village, with Mavis and Mile, and none of the other Crimson Demons know where he is.

Kazuma, Aqua, Pauline, and Reina look around town, but do not find any leads on where Y/n is. The rest of the team went to Darkness's Father, to see if he had come by, but he said that he hasn't come by since the canceling of the engagement.

*Time-skip*

After many hours of searching, the others head to the guild, and everyone notices that Y/n is missing.

Luna: Excuse me, but isn't Y/n always with you guys?

Mavis: He was. He's gone...

Luna: Gone?

As the guild hears that, they start talking.

Kazuma: Yeah. No one has seen him, or even seen his HDD forms.

Mile: Y/n... Where are you...?

As Mile starts to tear up, Yui pats her on the head.

Yui: Don't worry, we'll find him.

Pauline: Yui's right. We won't stop until we find Y/n!!!

As soon as Pauline says that, the guild hall opens, and we see Kyouya.

Kyouya: Hey Kazuma.

Kazuma: What do you want...?

Kyouya: Well, I heard you were looking for Y/n...

Reina: Have you found a lead?!

Kyouya: Better! I brought him back!!

The others look behind him and see Y/n, looking rather down.

Loriana: Big brother!!!

Everyone in the guild starts cheering, but Y/n speaks up.

Y/n: I'm... sorry for leaving like that...

Kazuma: No man, it's fine!

Aqua: But you need to tell us why you left without telling us!!!

Megumin: That's right! As your friends, we have the right to know that!!!

Y/n: Well... I couldn't tell you, even if I wanted to.

Luna: But why...?

Y/n then starts to walk away, but Mile grabs his arm.

Mile: You aren't leaving until you tell me! Please! I don't want to leave like that again!!!

Kyouya: I would like to know as well. You're one of the strongest members of this guild! It would be upsetting to see you leave! 

As the guild looks at Y/n, wondering what he'll do, he speaks up.

Y/n: Okay... I'll tell you... But I'll have to leave again...

Darkness: I understand. I think we all do.

As the guild starts agreeing with Darkness, Aqua speaks up.

Aqua: So, why'd you leave?

Y/n: Well... many people here aren't even going to understand why...

Loriana: Well, telling us is better than not telling us at all!!!

Y/n: True... The reason why I couldn't tell you where went... is rather simple...

Kazuma: What is it...?

After a few seconds of pure silence, Y/n turns around with a happy look on his face.

Y/n: ...This boy just got a Smash Bros Invitation!!!!

Y/n then pulls out the smash bros invite.

As the others are confused by that, Aqua, Kazuma, Mile, and Kyouya realize what this means.

Aqua, Kazuma, Mile, and Kyouya: HUUUUUUHHH?!

Y/n then smiles, tosses his invite up in the air, brings out Sanhelios and his reveal trailer quote appears.

As the screen fades to white, we see Y/n on final destination, and we hear the other's voices.

Mile: Nooooo!!! This isn't fair!!!

Kazuma: Yeah, I want to be a Smash Bros fighter!!!!

Y/n: Too bad! I'm the protagonist, now it's time for me to party!!!

We then see a transition to him taunting.

Y/n: Behold the power of the Grand-Master of Axel!!!

It then transitions over to Bowser launching his side smash at Y/n, but he quickly dodges and does a smash attack, knocking Bowser back. The scene then transitions over to Ridley launching his fireball attack at Y/n, but he quickly jumps over it.

Y/n: ZEPHYR!!!!

As Y/n says his neutral special, his attack hits Ridley, damaging him. Y/n then lands and does his side special.

Y/n: RAGING RUSH!!!!

As Y/n finishes the attack, it then changes to Y/n doing his up taunt, singing the Nep Song, with Kirby dancing.

It then transitions to Ganondorf doing his warlock punch on Y/n, but he quickly counters the attack, knocking Ganon off screen.

Kazuma: Dude, this is awesome!!!

Mile: Yeah, these are the best of the best, and you're killing it out there!!!

It then transitions to Y/n running towards Marth. As Marth blocks Y/n's attack with his sword, Lucina comes in and does her up special.

Y/n: Well, some are harder than others!!!

As Y/n dodges an attack from Marth and Lucina, Link appears from behind Y/n and drops a remote bomb, and Snake tosses a grenade, and it blows up right in Y/n's face.

Y/n: *screams in pain*

As Y/n flies back, time stops.

Segami: Do I save you EVERY TIME you die?

Y/n: Segami...?

Segami: Here's some help for ya!

As time resumes, and Marth goes for an attack, Y/n starts to glow, and instantly, Y/n in Purple Heart uses Raging Rush and knocks Marth of the stage.

Y/n(Purple Heart): Now THIS is my power!!!!

The scene then transitions to Sephiroth using his sword, but Y/n dodges and attacks with his sword, knocking Sephiroth off screen.

Aqua: Amazing!!! You can your HDD forms to!!!!

As Aqua is saying the line above, the scene transitions to Ike finishing his up special, and Y/n grabbing him, and as he knocks Ike off screen, he reverts back to his normal form.

Y/n: Looks like a time-limit again! But it's more than enough!!!!

It then transitions to the Axel Guild hall in a smash ultimate stage.

Luna: Well, if this is something big, then you're going to need all the help you can get!!!

As it shows Y/n battling Robin, Sonic, and Meta Knight, the smash ball appears, which Y/n breaks.

Y/n: Time for the Finale!!!

Y/n then uses his two blades, and hits the three characters.

Y/n: This is how I like to play!!!!

The scene then changes to Y/n

The scene then shows the background for when a Neptunia character uses a skill. Y/n then throws both Ultimta and Sanhelios at the three characters, hitting them, and then throws Osiris at them. He then starts spinning and throws Galatine at them. 

Y/n: I'm unloading everything onto you!!!

Y/n then starts running and uses Zephyr to shoot at them 5 times to cause damage. All of his weapons the return to him as he unleashes a final strike. As the scene ends, it shows the others being knocked out, and going to a victory screen.

Y/n: Now this is how's it's done!!!

The scene then transitions back to Y/n, sighing at the opponents. As he finishes his sigh, Y/F/n comes down from one of the rooftops. Y/n doesn't even look at her and smiles.

Y/n: Hello again, Y/F/n. Did you just come here to crash my reveal trailer?

The camera then goes right over to Y/F/n, who simply smiles and says one thing.

Y/F/n: Oh Y/n... You know me WAY to well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Yes. This chapter was a reveal trailer for if Y/n was in Smash Ultimate! If you did read the first book, which I'm hoping you have, you would know that I thought of this idea for a while. I was wondering how to do it, so I just used other reveal trailers, more notably the reveal trailer for Pyra/Mythra from the second wave of Ultimate DLC, and Paulenta's reveal trailer at the end from Smash for 3DS/Wii U. Note that this chapter was just something I wanted to do, and is non-cannon to the book, and the series as a whole. With that being said, see you in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.3K 47
The Axel Number one adventurer, the one who has fend off against many opponents, the one that defeats the demon king and also known as the panty stea...
24.5K 874 17
Y/N was your average 17 year-old who was addicted to anime and games. A NEET if you would but his life would change forever on that one fateful day...
297K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
38.6K 595 21
(Y/N) (L/N) was reincarnated to another world and met Satou Kazuma, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin and Konno Yuuki. There are good and bad things happened t...