Our Little Secret....s

Von RomanoffxxMaximoff

Victoria Louise Carter is starting at a new school in New York. She never knew her father and after her mothe... Mehr

Chapter 2: Familiar Faces
Chapter 3: New Friends & Complications
Chapter 4: Start of the trip
Chapter 5: Mystery clothes
Chapter 6: Miss Stark
Chapter 7: Happy Birthday?
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Barely Breathing
Chapter 10: Caring more than I thought?

Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

83 2 0
Von RomanoffxxMaximoff

~~~~~

WARNING:This story will contain swearing, mentions of drugs, self harm, violence, mentions of blood, abuse

~~~~~

*Vic's pov*

I could feel the pounding in my head from last nights shot...or shots and a few beers or more. I've been bounced around from Foster homes quite frequently because none of them could handle me.

Before my mum died it was just me and her, I never really knew my dad but my mum would tell me stories about him and he seemed like a nice guy despite not being around for the past 17 years of my existence. I had a good life, good grades, good friends and I dated a few boys but none of them really stuck. Everything was going great until mum died, then in came Foster care and hundreds of parents taking me in and shipping me off to another unfortunate couple as soon as they could.

My latest Foster parents decide to move us to New York. I wasn't mad about it because I thought this could be my new start something my carers had wanted for a while but my first day of Senior year was not off to a great start.

'Victoria Louise Carter get your ass down here and into the car otherwise you'll be late for your first day.' That was my...Jules, she has been the closest thing I've had to a mum yet and if I had to admit it I didn't wanna screw it up with her but I could say a totally different story about her husband Andy. It's not that he is a bad guy or anything, he doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs or have any criminal records he' s actually pretty perfect but some part of me wishes I could meet my real dad just to know if he likes the same things I do or his favourite song was also the same song mum would play on repeat in the kitchen whilst dancing with a mop, It's been a long, long time.

'Be down there in just a second Jules' I yelled downstairs quickly rinsing myself under the shower and getting changed into some jeans a guns and roses t-shirt and chucking on my signature white and black converse before grabbing my books and sprinting downstairs to the car.

                                                    ★★★

'Please try and make a good impression' I gave Jules a sympathetic smile and a hug.

'I will, see you after school?'

'Actually I won't be home till 7 and Andy won't be home until 9, so don't go throwing parties or anything crazy'

'I won't Jules' I chuckled before stepping out of the car and waving goodbye to Jules.

I took a deep breath before walking into my first class.

'Ah, you must be Victoria Carter' The teacher said causing everyone to look at me.

'Vic or Tori is fine' I said back

'Well why don't you have a seat next to Mr Parker and we'll get started' I gave the teacher a polite smile and walked over to the kid with a blue sweater.

I sat down took out my books and shit! I totally forgot I had left my bracelet at home and I know what you're thinking, what's the big deal about a bracelet, well this particular bracelet my mum had got made for me after I discovered I had powers. No I didn't get powers from my mum she was actually normal and I was to until these men kidnapped me, put sedatives in me and then inject some type of mystical serum stuff. So I can basically read minds I have, telekinesis, hypnosis,teleportation, these big ominous energy balls that I can manipulate and strength. But no one but my dead mother and those men know about my powers and I would like to keep it that way because if I'm being totally honest I can't control any of it.

'Miss Carter I asked you a question' shit getting called upon in class was not the best time right now. 'How do you calculate linear acceleration between points A and B, Miss Carter.'

'oh, it's Gravity times Sign.' Please give me a harder question next time, plus I forgot that I'm super cocky.

'Great job Miss Carter, Now Mr Parker why is that?'

'Because you cancel out the mass.' The boy next to me replied.

'Correct now...' Ok if I'm being honest I didn't pay attention to the rest of the class or any of the other classes, I was just worried about getting my bracelet on so no one knew what I could do.

They would call me a freak, and the last thing I  wanted was a bunch of strangers bullying me.

Alright, just get through gym class then it's a home stretch, I thought to myself and hey gym is pretty relaxing and I heard we were watching some video about Captain America so it couldn't be that bad.

'Hey! Victoria over here.' I looked around to see who had called my name out and it was that Peter kid from class.

I made my way over and sat to his right and on his left was I think his name was Ned. I kinda caught on to the fact that him and Parker were besties.

'Are you...doing anything after school Victoria' Peter said still staring at the video that was playing.

'I have to grab something from my house, but no I'm not' I replied back now looking at the Captain America fitness video.

'Cool cool...did you wanna like hang out?'

This caught me a little off guard but I accepted because Jules wanted me to make friends and that's exactly what I was doing.

'Sure, meet out front'

I could tell Parker was happy by the way Ned nudged him in the ribs.

'Well thank you Captain, I'm pretty sure this guys a war criminal now but whatever I have to show these videos it's required by the state, let's do it.' The coach said blowing his whistle

Ok I could already tell coach was gonna be my favourite teacher but did he really have to blow a whistle when we were less the 8 feet away? Anyways we have to do this situp challenge thing and for Parker having like no muscles at all he definitely surprised me at how good he is at situps.

'Hey penis Parker, who's your new girlfriend there?' Ugh this kid again, Flash was incredibly annoying. He had already asked me out like fifty times today and I was so over it.

'She's not my girlfriend Flash' Parker said through gritted teeth.

'Does that mean she's up for grabs?'

'Why don't you shut the hell up' I said getting to my feet as Flash approached us.

'What are you gonna do, tell on me' I was trying so hard not to punch him in the face whilst he was laughing and everyone's eyes were on me. 'That's what I thought, now how about that date?' Flash took another step forward reaching for my waist and before I knew it I had grabbed his wrist and and my fist was connecting with his face causing blood to rush from his nose.

'Oh and I would strongly advise not to mess with me' I said before walking out of the gym doors and starting my walk back home.

                                                     ★★★

'Victoria wait up.' I turned around to see who was calling my name again and it was

'Parker? Why did you follow me home?'

'Well we were supposed to hang out'

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry I must've forgot'

'It's ok and secondly my apartment building is the floor above yours'

'Oh cool, well you can come in if you want while I try to find my bracelet' I opened the door and stepped inside with Parker following behind.

I pointed to the counter where he could place his bags and grab a few snacks, while I grabbed the bracelet from my room.

'Hey Victoria, what's the deal with the bracelet' Parker asked

'It's a gift from my uh mum' I said grabbing my jacket from the back of a chair

'Cool is she around?'

'No she died, I live with my Foster parents.' I could see it in Peters face that he regretted asking about it now.

'So do wanna go up to your apartment?' I asked trying to break the now awkward silence that had settled into the room

'Sure! But if you don't mind can we use the staircase outside your window' I had a confused look on my face at what Parker said and he realised pretty quickly how weird that sounded. 'Just so my Aunt May doesn't tease me please.'

I giggled at the picture of how embarrassed Parker would be, but I agreed and we climbed out of my bedroom window onto the green staircase that snaked around the outside of everyone's windows and climbed up to Parkers bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys so I know you're probably wondering what has happened so basically I was writing another chapter for my enemies to lovers book and I realised how much I didn't like where it was going so I deleted it. I'm so sorry if you really liked that one but I have started a new one as you can tell by reading this so just bare with me ok?

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Our Little Secret......s' I'll try to upload chapters more frequently so enjoy :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

394K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
36.1K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
473 33 6
The mission was simple. Go out in Queens and pretend to be a hero in a spandex suit and try to catch the eye of the Avengers. When they trust you, ta...
82.9K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...