Stripper AU Karlnapitywasfound

By NinoDontForgetIt

Sapnap and Dream has been suspicious of how George, Quackity and Karl comes home with so much money. When the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Our Job
Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy
Chapter 4: Possessive
Chapter 4.5: Side Story
Fanart
Chapter 5: The Big Job
Chapter 6: The Move
6.5: Stripper Problems
Chapter 7: The Game of Love
Chapter 8: First Job Back
Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered
Chapter 10: The Tamer
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Dream
Ships: Quackity x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone
Ships: George x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity's Story
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Sapnap
Ships: Karl x Quackity
📢Announcement 📢

Rules of the Club

11.1K 210 532
By NinoDontForgetIt

Before I officially start this series there will be times when I talk about Contracts. The contracts are there to keep the 3 of them safe :)

Contract 1: Entrance.

I sign this contract declaring that any form of touch is strictly prohibited. If I were to break this rule I accept the fact that I will be sued for sexual assault. I will also be banned from the club in result of my actions.

If you see or notice a stripper outside the club. DO NOT harrass them.

-Sign here. ____________

Contract 2: Buying of Strippers

I sign this contract agreeing to taking strippers home with me. I will NOT touch them and allow them to do the job they came here for. I will not force myself onto the stripper without their permission.

If they don't fulfill your tasks successfully, a punishment for them will be issued. ONLY toys are allowed to be used as punishment. Punishment time last no more than 4 hours, anymore time you will have to pay for.

The stripper, if they wish to, will do favours for you for extra cash. If they ALLOW it, touching of them is accepted and no lawsuit will be filed against you.

Videos and Photos of the strippers are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You will be sued and trialed accordingly for this action.

-Sigh here. _____________

I might put the contract in chapters as well. Anyways I plan on posting again later today. Stay tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 406 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
224K 7.9K 70
A DNF story This is set in the future in 2047. One day George (A beta male) gets an interview for minecraft coding. A once in a life time opportunity...
11.1K 225 30
The thought that something could be wrong never crossed Nick's mind. His life was simple, easy, and the town he lived in was quiet, a place where not...
98.2K 2.4K 39
What will happen when rare, male Omega GeorgeNotFound moves to Florida and gets his heat in front of long-time crush & Alpha, Dream? Ft. Karlnap, Sk...