Go to Distance (Izuku Midoryi...

By JDeJVlog1102

Giving birth a young baby boy name Izuku Midoryia, son of All Might and Inko. But jealousy rose from Shigara... More

Info & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

121 2 0
By JDeJVlog1102

A far throw as an infant hit, Twice and Kurogiri turned back to its normal form "Help, help, help!.. Shigaraki is gonna kill us when he finds out what happened." Twice panic but "You mean, if he finds out." Kurogiri explained when Twice
told him "of course he's gonna f....If. If is good." Smiled from both but with All Might, he, led all the gods and goddess on a frantic search to find the child but there was no luck as they search high and low.

Unfortunately, none of the god or goddess looked for the child as they have to report it to All Might and Inko. Inko wept because her son is gone, All Might still have to do his godly duty and thinking that maybe that Midoryia can come and pray to him but none of them are him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But as time fly by, Midoryia grow up but still have his god strengths power as he ran faster "Izuku, wait... slow down" Grand Torino said but Midoryia didn't listen as he keep running then the men working gasp "OI WATCH IT KID!!"

Midoryia apologise to them "JUST WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!" But as Midoryia, grand Torino made their destination, people moved out of the way as Midoryia stopped.

"Thanks, son. When old Penelope twisted her ankle back there, I thought we were done for." The goat was gasping as Midoryia said to him "No problem, Pop." He lifted the huge hay bail "uh, don't-don't-don't unload just yet. First, I have to finagle with Phideas." Grand Torino said as Midoryia understands and drop it back. Poor Penelope, she flew off and Midoryia apologise.

"Now, Izuku, this time, please just..." Penelope landed in Midoryia's arm and Midoryia knows what pop is going to say "I know. I know. Stay by the cart." Grand Torino smiled at head ruffle the kid "that's my boy." And walk out.

Midoryia has no idea then he heard a grunt, a guy holding a huge pot "Oh, my goodness. Whoa!" Midoryia came in and told him "careful!" Demetrius Shudders a little bit "Ara, thank you." But what he didn't notice that Midoryia was the help him as he pop out to say no problem to him but Demetrius stuttered.

"Why, Izuku! I...It's you!" He gasp as Midoryia requested "here let me, let me help you with that." But Demetruis moved aside and rejected his request "no, no, no, no. I got it! I'm fine. You just run along." He sweated as Midoryia asked him "are you sure?"

Demetrius replied with an 'Oh, yes. Absolutely.' Moving him out of his way. Then a throwing disk landed on his foot "oi! Give it here!" A person called out as they look and gasp it's Midoryia.

"Hey, you need an extra guy?" He asked them but two of his friend shove the guy to him as he tried a way to let him down easily "hey uh, sorry, Izuku. Uh, we already got five, and we want to keep it an even number." He fake a smile while Midoryia process "wait a second. Five isn't an even..."
The guy cut him out by retreating his disk back and ran off "See ya, Izuku"

"What a geek!"

"Destructo Boy. Maybe we should call him 'jerkzuku(?).' Laughing was pulled at the plaza then "Oi! Heads up!" A boy cried as Midoryia leap in to grabbed it but "no wait! Stop!"

When he caugh the disk, Midoryia hits a pillar, which starts falling "Uh-oh.. Oh no!.. It's okay.." He holds the pillar he has hit, but others start falling one by one, like domino. He sees that and throws the pillar he was holding away, but it hits another standing pillar and another domino wave starts going around the square.

Many of the square people ran away from getting hurt and the one that was about to get hurt is Demetrius because he's the centre of the pillar square.

"Ara no! Oh no! Don't! Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" The last two pillars stop above the man's head, he felt safe as a sigh escape while being relaxed, but Midoryia, who was running to save him, but slip on an oil floor that causes him to slips and slides to him fast

"Look....Watch out!" He warn but as he tumble through Demetrius' pot that broken into pieces the whole town square is now destroyed. Midoryia stands in the rubble, feeling ashamed of himself, as the citizens leave the area.

"Son?" Grand Torino whispered with him as Demetrius got up his pot got stuck in his head "this is the last straw!" Removed it he smash the pot in front of Grand Torino "that boy is a menace!" A woman cried while pointing fingers at Midoryia.

"He's too dangerous to be around normal people!" A man cut in as everyone in the town agreed. Grand Torino tried to reason with everyone "my boy didn't mean any harm, he's just a kid. He-he just can't control his strength." But Demetrius had enough "I am warning you. You keep that-that-that.. freak away from here!" Midoryia felt heartbroken just because he has super strengths.

Somewhere on a grass hillside, Midoryia and Grand Torino sit alone while Grand Torino told him anything to cheer him up "hey um son, you shouldn't let those things they said back there get to you."

But "I can't help pops, they're right. I-I am a freak. I try to fit in, I really do. I just can't. Sometimes.. I feel like, like I really don't belong here. Like I'm supposed to be.. someplace else." Midoryia was about to cry but  "Izuku, boy..."

"I know it doesn't make any sense." Then he walks out while Grand Torino was heading back to his wife to talk to her the truth about Midoryia.

With Midoryia he found a river as he threw rocks to make a cannon skip "have often dreamed of a far off place, Where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me.Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face, And a voice keeps saying 'this is where I'm meant to be'."

Then at night he climb the trees until the very top "I will find my way I can go the distance. I'll be there someday. If I can be strong, I know every mile, Will be worth my while,
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

Then knowing he went past his curfew, he walk straight home, head down "son?" Grand Torino called as Midoryia lifted his head up seeing Recovery girl ans Grand Torino holding together "there's something your mother and I have been meaning to tell ya."

Midoryia felt nervous so inside, Grand Torino and Recovery Girl explained his backstory "but if you found me, then where did I come from? Why was I left here?" He questioned them as Recovery Girl unravel a cloth.

"This was around your neck when we found you." She show it to him and Midoryia took a look "it's the symbol of the gods." She added then Midoryia beamed "this...this is it! Don't you see? Maybe they have the answers! I'll go to the temple of All Might and..." knowing he got the answers he saw the look of them "Ma, Pop, you're the greatest parents anyone could have, but.. I-I gotta know."

The happy couples understand that he wanted the truth "by tomorrow morning, you can go" so as nightfall come, Midoryia twist and turn that he can't sleep very well. As the sun is about to shine Midoryia hug his parents figure because going to the temple is far away.

When he yelled and wave goodbye he continued "I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don't care how far, Somehow I'll be strong, I know every mile, Will be worth my while, I would go most everywhere to find where I belong." Then he finally made it to his destination after the heavy rain, crumbled rocks and tree to be used as a bridge.

When Midoryia enters the Temple of All Might, Midoryia set his pray "All Might , please, hear me and answer my prayer. I need to know: Who am I? Wh-where do I belong?"

Then with All Might, he felt a voice that he thought it would be him as a gust of wind blows, lightning hits the statue of All Might, flame ignites in braziers and just like that...the statue of All Might comes to life

"Hahahaha! My boy...is here" he reached for Midoryia, who runs away, screaming "Ahhhhhh!" Then All Might grabbed him "Hey, hey, hey, hold on kiddo! What's your hurry? After all these years is this a kind of hello to give your father?" Midoryia paused and he repeated the last phrase "f..father?"

All Might lift him up for a closer view "what? Didn't know you had a famous father, did you? Surprise!!" All Might smiled and Midoryia couldn't believe it "just look how you've grown. Why you've got your mother's beautiful eyes... and my strong chin. Hah!"

Midoryia was still processing until "Huh? I...I don't understand. If you are my father, that would make me a..."

"A god." All Might finished his sentence "a god? A GOD!" Couldn't believe his ears but "hey you wanted answers, and by thunder, you're old enough to know the truth" he said but Midoryia also asked him "but if... but why did you leave me on earth?" He asked in a heartbroken tone "didn't you want me?" Added All Might replied  "don't dare to think like that my boy. Of course we did. Your mother and I loved you with all our hearts."

Then changes his tone "but someone stole you from us and turned you mortal, and only gods and goddesses can live Mount Olympus." He answered, Midoryia questioned him more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
663 12 8
An act of jealousy when a villain evil witch name Himiko Toga place a deadly curse on the young Princess to die on her 16th birthday. Thanks to Prin...
2.3K 67 21
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless kid who wants to be a hero, but he can't become a hero without a quirk. He still believes that he can achieve it. Until...
140K 3.8K 39
Y/n was six years old when her father and mother, Hisashi & Inko Midoriya brought home her newborn baby brother Izuku Midoriya from the hospital. The...