Sarah (Urban) |Editing.

By tiarajamess

Sarah Miracle Harris is an eighteen year old teenager who's life is congruent to a forty year old. Sarah's m... More

Sarah
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I'm BAAAAAAACK.

Chapter 6

26K 967 348
By tiarajamess

Sarah

After we got back from the mall, we went to get something to eat form the Chinese place.

I ordered myself noodles with sweet chicken and Vicky basically ordered the whole Chinese Place.

Skinny girls always eating and don't gain weight.

After we left the place, we went back to her house.

"So how's life?" Vicky asked me as we sat on her bed at her aunt house, eating Chinese Food.

I sighed and put my plate on the bed before speaking,

"It's the same. My father is damn near the richest man in Georgia and can't even give me a dime but his ass to kiss," I mumbled. I looked at her to see she was looking hard at me.

"How's Rain?" Vicky asked.

"She's acting two faced for no reason," I looked at her then at my legs.

"Don't even worry about that. You don't have to live with her. Come stay with me and my aunt the whole summer and by the time summer is over, you should be in your feet," She said with a little smile.

"Thank you, Vicky." I hugged her tightly.

1 Month Later

It's been one month of staying with Vicky and I can honestly say I felt like I was at home.

I haven't talked to Rain since I moved out and our little altercation.

I heard my father moved to Buckhead and got married to butter mouth

Lately, I've been throwing up everything I try to keep down. I've been having headaches and peeing a lot.

Right now, I'm eating Chicken dipped in Dairy Queen icecream. I've been craving this for a whole week and now I finally got it.

"Sarah," Vicky called out while looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at her before answering.

"Hmm?" I answered then continuing eating my food.

"I think you're pregnant," she blurted out. I shot my head up at her and looked as if she had 2 heads.

"That's impossible, Vicky. I'm on my period and I'm 100% sure girls on their period aren't pregnant," I slightly laughed.

She was looking at me with a straight face as my laughter start to die down.

"Sarah, it's called spotting, not period. If you think I'm lying, let's go to the clinic right now," she got up and grabbed her milkshake.

I shook my head at her and just followed. I know I'm not pregnant. We're just wasting a valuable June day at the clinic. I got in the passenger seat and we headed to the clinic.

"Do you take walk ins?" Vicky asked the white lady at the desk. The lady nodded her head and handed Vicky a clipboard.

"You must fill out these papers first and we'll get the next available nurse to you as soon as possible," she smiled and continue to do what she was doing on the computer.

This is why I like white people. Some are so sweet while others are racist dogs. I thought to myself.

I sat down next to Vicky and filled out the papers. After I was done, Vicky have the paper to the lady at the main office.

30 minutes of waiting I heard my name being called.

"Miss Sarah Harris," a lady called from the room. Vicky and I looked up and followed her to the back. I sat down in the chair and waited for her to get back.

"When she confirms your pregnancy, you better name my godbaby Bumble Bee," she said with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully at her and laughed.

"Hello Miss Harris," she said while closing the door with a warm smile. "I'm Nurse Smith. How may I help you today?" She said. I could tell she was from New Orleans. Anybody knows a New Orleans voice a mile away.

"I've been feeling sick to my stomach lately. I can't keep food down..." I mumbled.

She nodded her head and wrote something on the clipboard.

"Okay Miss Harris, there's a bathroom right there," she pointed to the room inside of the room "There is a cup and I'm going to need you write your full name with your date of birth," she paused before speaking again.

"This is how you complete the process. You pee in the cup, make sure it's completely clean. Bring it to me and we'll complete the procedure from there," she looked down at her clipboard again and looked at me and smiled before walking out.

I went inside the bathroom and grabbed the cup. I wrote my full name and date of birth on the cup. I pulled my pants down and say on the toilet. I put my hand inbetween my legs and peed in the cup.

After I was finish, I sat the cup on the counter and wiped. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I walked out the bathroom and find the nurse to hand her my urine. I went back into the room to see Vicky texting away on her phone.

I sat back in the chair.

"So if you are pregnant, who is the father?" I felt a chill go through my spine. I wasn't even thinking about that at the time.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Huh?" Vicky questioned.

I opened my mouth to talk but Nurse Smith knocked on the door and opened it.

Thank God, I mumbled to myself.

"Well Miss Harris, we've tested you twice and you are pregnant," As soon as the word pregnant left her mouth, I felt my stomach do back flips.

"Oh my god!" Vicky squealed. "I'm going to be a fuckin' auntie and godmom. I'm definitely moving here permanently!" She was smiling ear to ear while I was still in shock.

My heart rate speed up and I started to breath heavy.

"Calm down, Miss Harris. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing," the nurse tried to convince me.

"Lay down on the bed so we can see your little bundle of joy," she said. I followed her instructions and lay down.

"I'm going to put this gel on your stomach. It's a little cold," She put the gel on my stomach and it sent a chill through my body.

She turned the light off and turned on a monitor.

I felt a white medal thing rolling around on my stomach as I looked up to see a peanut looking something there.

"Okay the little bean there is your baby," she said with a smile.

I heard Vicky squeak. I know she haven't stop smiling since the nurse announced I was having a baby.

She begin moving it around slowly.

"It seems to be you are 7 weeks pregnant. You should be due in December," the nurse said. She turn the light on and wiped the gel off my stomach.

"I'm going to print out your ultrasound, give you your paper work and you can go," she walked out the room and I sat up.

"Well, like I was saying..who's the father?" Vicky asked.

I stared at her and began playing with my fingers.

"Derrick," I mumbled.

"Derrick...," she said. I guess she was thinking of who he was.

She turned her head to me fast. I could've sworn she broke her neck.

"The son of Rich? Derrick Langston? How the hell?" She said looking at me.

"He used me for my coochie," I said before feeling myself tear up. "He didn't talk to me since," I wiped away my tears before they came coming down my face.

Vicky pulled me into a hug.

"If he don't be there for this baby, you know I got you. You're more than a friend to me. You're family and I would do anything for you and my Bumble Bee," she said while laughing.

I cracked a smile and pushed her softly.

The nurse came in and gave me my paperwork. She set me an appointment for next month. Vicky and I left the clinic to get something to eat.

I can't believe I'm pregnant.

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.8K 57
Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother surprises her with the news of her marria...
23.3K 480 88
❝And she did the drugs for fun But now she does them just to stay up❞ --------------------------- I'm a half smoked cigarettes girl, a tiny tops and...
470 30 44
She is his oxygen, his lifeline. He is a drug that she gets addicted to over and over. 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 People say love causes you to d...
58.7K 2.5K 29
Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years ago. Which has her in the position shes i...