Hunter's Mate

By pinkblossom312

Warning: Not your typical Werewolf Story. He laughs hysterically in front of his friends, in-front of his Bet... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

709 34 6
By pinkblossom312

Rose's POV

Hunter walks me to the changing room for me to change to my school uniform. He waited for me outside and when I think about it, I don't think I need to skip class for this. I adjusted my tie and I heard voices  behind the doors. I take my blazer and slowly open it. The voice in my head is quite but I can sense it presence in me.

"Principal Sawyer!" I bow my head a little to him unintentionally. Nervous consumes me. I skip classes for goodness sake. He diverts his eyes towards and bow to me a little. I'm taken off guard by his action as guilt and confusion hits me.

"Our soon to be Luna. I hope you have good stay here" he said respectfully and smile. My eyes turn to Hunter and back to Principle Sawyer. Hunter grin playfully at my confusion face.

"Sawyer, it's good to see you. See you later" he shakes hand with Principal Sawyer and he took it with both of his hand with respect.

"Hunter" he nod. Then, Hunter drags me out from the school while guilt consume me. I skip school!

"What are you talking about? What is Luna? Why you called him by his name? He's the principal" My pace becomes 2 times faster as Hunter walks normally.

"I'll tell you everything soon, kitten"

***********************************************
Hunter parked his black Audi Sport car at the sideways. The road is empty and both each sides of the road is full of trees. Peaceful forest. We went out from the car and Hunter called out for me.

"Come here Rose" he raise his hand for me to take. I take it and instant warm overflows through my skin. He intertwined his fingers against mine and my heart flutters.

After a minute walk, we sat on a big log that Hunter seems so familiar of. He didn't let go of my hand and something insides me purrs. He tilt his head a little to me from my side and our eyes met. I turn down my face not knowing what to say.

"Werewolf do exist" he breath. I quiver as I loosen my tie a bit.

"How- can you be so sure?" I asked hesitantly.  

"Because i am one" he put his hand on me, giving all possible signs of it. Maybe one of them to avoid me from running from him.

"We're werewolves live in packs. Packs has a definite social structure and rules of conduct. The pack leaders are the Alpha male and female. Alpha male leads the pack alongside with his mate. Follows by the 2nd in command, the Beta...and there are the others, the rest of the werewolves that support the packs initial needs"

"As for I am..I came from the Alpha Bloodline. I'm going to take my father role soon"

"..and mates, we were destined to be pair with someone. It has been chosen for us since we were born. We will know who is our mate until our 17th birthday. I was waiting for you 3 years, Rose and now we've met" he squeezes my hand lovingly.

"The moment you met your mate, you will know in instant by their intoxicating addictive scent, when you touch, spark tingles your skin and..." he leans his forehead against mine. I can't deny it, i felt that.

"...your soul becomes whole, complete like you know she or he's the solely one" he whisper while leaning more to my forehead, dominantly.

"You are my mate Rose Alice Anderson. You are mine body,mind and soul. Mine" his possessive husky tone, was intimidating.

My mind becomes hazy from the scent as I feel my world turns upside down. I can't even digest properly. This is too much to sink in.

Rose.

It's the truth. Listen to him. Listen to our mate.

I shut my eyes off, i try to ignore her and interpret all of this. This is too much and crazy.

I pull my hand off him and stand. He's taken off guard by my sudden action.

"You brought me here out in the forest and I skip classes for this? What are you thinking Hunter? My mother is normal. It can't be that I am a..some mystical creature that came out from kids' story book. Is this kind of prank?"

He's expression changed. He stalks briskly towards me and I step backward.

"It's the truth! Why would I lie to you?! You asked me what's happening to you and I explained everything. You're in fucking heat. I sense something in you. It's the wolf. Your wolf!" he points his index finger accusingly at me.

"Do you expect me to trust your made up stories? Unbelievable" I hear the voice in my head quiver  inside me. I feel devastated and pain. Then, realization took me. No. This is all a lie! I'm just hallucinate.

Since I came here, no! Since i met him, everything doesn't make sense. I stayed here for only a week and I hate it. They're just playing with me, with my head.

"Didn't the mate bond and your wolf mind-link gives enough damn proof to you?" He said between seethed teeth. He grab my hand roughly and I flinch.

"Things happen Hunter. This voices in my head is just a hallucination. It comes and go. It's not permanent at all. It may be some medical disorder issue or something happen to me. You don't know me and my past life what i've been through, Hunter. I just need to see the doctor that's all!" I pull my hand and he pulls back.

"Oh bullshit!!" He scowls while looking through me.

"What about the sparks? The scent? Is that medical issue too?" He mocks me.

"It was just a coincidence okay?Those scent just happen to to be there when I am with you! There's nothing more"

"You gotta be fucking kidding me Rose" he let go of my hand and pace around like a maniac, while pushing his hair to the back frustratedly. I walk one step a back holding my tears from falling as my hand feels cold when he left mine.

Then, he briskly walk to me back and pull my hand again to him and I can't hold it anymore. I gasp and tears ran out. This all mad.

"I may not know you or even your past life..but one thing for sure,this!..." He squeeze my hand on his chest at his heart as I sob even more.

"....this is fucking true! You like it or not, you're mine and I NEVER leave. I can repeat it million of times if it takes for you to nail and sink it in this pretty little head of yours!"

"You can run and hide from me Rose, but remember, i've known to be the best Seeker in this state. Don't make me hunt you down" his dark and sinister tone scares me the most.

I sob even more as I lower my head. I'm scared from knowing the truth. I keep deny and deny, but deep down I know, it seems all make sense.

"I-I don't know, Hunter. It's all m-messed up. I don't even know who I am or what I am" I let it out.

He caressed my hair gently and I wince.

"There's someone wants to meet you" He release my hand and step backward. I stare at him as my eyes becomes blurry. I rub both of my arms unintentionally from the nervousness and lost that I felt.

Hunter's blank unreadable expression bore straight into mine. In a second, his eyes glitch and...it turns into a sharp dark shade of gold. His normal reflex turns tense and his head tilt to his side.

"Hunter..." i ask scared from his sudden action.

It's like he's not being himself. Then, a sinister smile plastered from his lips as he push his hair to the back in a tousled way makes him like a different person. He looks like a Satan in disguised. His tattoo makes it even more real.

"Hello mate" an animalistic low deep growling voice came out from him makes my pulse heighten.

This is not..Hunter. He walks to me with tense and my guts telling me to run but I can't. I froze. Something inside me grinding frantically wanting to come out. I push it away. It happens multiple times and at the end, it quites.

"We meet at last" he tilts his head towards my neck and sniff heavily. He looks amused, darkly amused. He's killing vibes is unbearable, it send chills in me.

That sniff turns into a manly moan. I feel hazy and drown by his scent as well. I deny it all but i knew, this scent only comes from him, it's not an odor or from the cologne he use, it's different than that. It's just...him. Even scientifically can't explain what it is. It just can't.

"You smell fucking good mate. Where is she. I know she's in there." he continue while sniffing again.

I assume I met with his wolf and he wants to meet mine. My body jolts us he grip both of my arms hard while his head against my neck. I feel suffocating. The voice inside me fighting with my inner self to get out but i push it further. It's like she answered to him.

"I-i want Hunter back" i break the silence.

He immediately stop and tilt his head at me as his dark gold eyes becomes widen. He always have this amused scary look on his.

"I am Hunter" he says as he smirks. His devilish handsome look plastered on his face.

"You're not"

"We're the same person" his deep animalistic tone escape from his lips.

"Are you afraid of me? I am your mate!" He continued as he growl. I flinch.

"Please...give me the real Hunter back" i begged desperately. I want to see him so badly even though his wolf took over his body just for few minutes. I just want the real him back.

"I said- Rose!" Hunter's eyes immediately change to his normal dark orb color and his body calms. I was attacked by a strong protective bear hug as tears falls down. I sniff and I hug him back leaning against his chest. It's him. He's back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he kissed my head frantically.

"I'm scared" i quiver as I sniff from the tears.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry" he gave me this bone crashing hug and caressed my hair gently with his calloused hand.

"He's aggressive and need to control his anger around you. I'll talk to him later, kitten. I'm sorry" he kissed my head again.

"I think you need to talk to yourself"

Then, he stares at me weirdly.

"Because he is you" i gave in a small smile at him and in few seconds,he replied back with his guilty(i feel bad) smile. He leans forward his head against mine for the countless times for today that I start to accustom with and breath.

"You're right kitten"

"You are right"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.8K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
157K 3.9K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
76.1K 2K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...