Last Friday Night

By forsythe_97

Kim Jisoo, an easy-go-lucky, party girl of Saebom Highschool. Throws off the largest party she's ever thrown... More

Last Friday Night
Prologue
Chapter One: First Day of School
Chapter Two: Apology Not Accepted
Chapter Three: Cheap Thrills
Chapter Four: Attention and Intentions
Chapter Six: New Boy in Town
Chapter Six: The Boat is Sinking

Chapter Five: Imperfect Perfect

260 44 88
By forsythe_97

I watched the President kneeling on the floor, still. I lied. I lied to everybody. That for the past 3 years of middle school, I've never felt anything for him. That for three years in middle school I've punished myself with denying my feelings and, perhaps, him dating that perfect, smart, pretty, Tzuyu. Just...damn.

That kiss Last Friday Night wasn't just because of the alcohol. I still remember how I pulled him to kiss me to fulfill my 3-year shattered heart. But now, I shattered his. "T-Taehyung..." I approached him.

"Don't..." He sighed and caressed his forehead. "I should not have come that party." Taehyung muttered. He stood up went to the long table in the office. He aligned the papers nearby. I just stood by the corner watching him sadly. "Don't think about apologizing." Taehyung said coldly without looking at me.

"You'll get back with her." Even if it hurts. "And I'll help you with it." Even if I wanted you to love me back. I smiled a little. He just continued to keep things around the office. "I promise..."

"You better." He then looked at me, "That's the only reason I made you my fake-girlfriend in the first place. Nothing special, Miss Kim." Taehyung started ignoring me afterwards.

I just smiled bitterly one last time and left the student council's office. I put my hands inside my jacket's pockets and walked slowly at the empty hallways. You might've wondered, why did I, the wildest and boldest party thrower in the history of Saebom High ever resist in throwing the words, 'I like you', at the Sutdent Council President?

Simple answer to that simple question. Admitting my feelings to him would be the biggest joke of the year! Me for him? Me who'd have the audacity to like a smart, handsome, charming, and perfect, Kim Taehyung? I don't deserve his perfection, and he doesn't deserve someone so imperfect. From grades to my own personal lifestyle.

That is why, I want him to find someone more suited for him. And Chou Tzuyu is the perfect damsel for him. They're so much alike and they're just perfect for each other. Until my imperfectness broke their perfection. Voila!

***

And finally, I'm back home. I immediately brought my tired soul and body to my bed. Then brought out my cracked phone off my pocket. If only he didn't surprise with the sudden announcement he made, my phone could've still been safe and sound. I boringly turned on my phone without any expectations for it to turn on.

But it did turn on! "OMG!" I screamed and bowed my head. "THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE OKAY!" I said out loud and kissed it multiple times.

"What's going on!?" Jennie rushed to my room with a panicked voice.

"MY PHONE'S WORKING!" I exclaimed happily.

She sighed in relief. "Congratulations on that, but next time, don't scream as if someone's trying to murder you!" She berated sarcastically and went back to her room.

"Yes ma'am~" I cooed and waited for my phone to start. But then again, the cracked part still disappointed me. After that, dozens of notifications popped up. My phone was literally producing that 'ting' sound every second! "Woah!" I said.

I sighed as I opened my Instagram account. And I just gained followers. I didn't know if this was because of my party last Friday night, or if it's just because that I'm Kim Taehyung's so-called girlfriend.

jiss-sooo
80 posts   650 followers   20 following

My notifications were also booming up! It's either a new follower or just random people tagging me in posts. I've read a few of the posts I'm tagged in.

seulbear: Congrats @jiss_sooo and @kim_taehyung 🥳🥳

bae_reneeeee: @jiss_sooo congratulations b3stie!💓💓💗🥰😘😍

wangwangjackson: Our SHS Student President finally has a new girl @jiss_sooo
15 likes     2 comments

parkjimin: clap thrice if you like taesoo! @jiss_sooo @kim_taehyung 👏👏👏

comments:
seulbear:👏👏👏
wangwangjackson: 👏👏👏
yuuuuujin: 👏👏👏
jeon_jungkook: 👏👏👏 + 👏 for @lalalisa 's best friend
sana_banana: ?
jeongyeoniee: attention-seeker @parkjimin🤢🤮
parkjimin: party-pooper @jeongyeoniee🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
jenjenjen:👏👏👏👏👏👏
minsuga: @jenjenjen it said three claps only not 6. Are you not in favor with your friend's relationship?
jenjenjen: 6 is basically two 3's! Work on your math @minsuga😏🥱

I turned off and placed my phone gently on my side. I wouldn't want to cause worse damage to it. "Should I really start acting as his girl? Or keep it lowkey?" I whispered to myself. "But if I act the low-profile way, Tzuyu won't notice me. She wouldn't get jealous!"

"You're his girlfriend! Then act one!" Jennie suddenly appeared. I jumped as I saw her in her pj's and her face covered with a green facial mask.

"You shocked me!" I held my chest.

Jennie sat on my bed as well. "You should." She changed the topic. "And you must act like a girlfriend carrying out her rightful duties."

I gave her my completely confused look. "Well, first things first, what the heck is a girlfriend's duty?"

Jennie sashayed her hair and suddenly looked professional. Well, this friend of mine is well-experienced when it comes to dating. She's 'been' a girlfriend multiple times. I guess tinder really gets you a real first hand experience.

"As you know.." Jennie started, "Men are different in all ways, and so are their girlfriends. And I've been every single one of the girlfriends." She smirked, clasped her hands and rubbed together. "First! What is Taehyung like?"

I hummed and thought about it for a second. "Taehyung...I think he's someone who doesn't like the clingy type? I mean, the members of the student council members said that he was a workaholic and he probably didn't have Tzuyu following him around!"

I could see Jennie analyzing what I said. "Probably..." She sighed, "But in this case, since you're not really- really- together...all you have to be is to be like Tzuyu." She grimaced. "Act like her? Be like her? Or even...study like her?"

"W-What!? No way!" I immediately contradicted especially when I heard that I have to study just like her. The whole school knows that Chou Tzuyu is a complete nerd when she studies! She never misses a thing from books and things!

"It's basically what you must do Jisoo. Remember? You're in debt to the broken couple. And you're like the super, duper glue who's gonna stick back their hearts!" Jennie held my hand. "On the bright side, you're not really dating the SHS student pres.!"

"But Jennie! I'm gonna waste my whole school year trying to be not me!" I exclaimed. "You know how hard that is for me, right? I'm an all-out, shameless party girl who's never afraid to show her true-self and now...I'm not gonna be me for one whole semester!?"

Jennie shrugged. "It's needed. Or else, you're forever in debt to Taehyung and Tzuyu." She said. "By the way, I ain't forcing you~ I'm just your friend who advises you~" She cooed.

I sighed. Me? Act like Tzuyu? For starters, I don't even dress up like her! I wear all black leather jackets and over-sized pants, while Tzuyu wears cool vintage dresses! "Even if I pretend to be the Tzuyu 2.0, Tzuyu 1.0 is definitely irreplaceable!" I shot at Jennie and creased my forehead.

Jennie sighed. "Welp!" She shrugged. "You should talk to Taehyung for your Plan A tomorrow. Because the student gazette is definitely eyeing you two right now. You're both the stars of the show!"

"Darn it." I cursed.

***

And here comes me in a yellow floral dress but still kept wearing my leather jacket. I couldn't lose this jacket! It was where my pride and confidence came from! My hair was braided messily and my shoes weren't sneakers anymore. I wore high-heels. Just like Tzuyu.

It was sooooo not me! The bright yellow color was blinding my eyes, my braided hair seemed too tight, and I nearly tripped every step I took with my heels. "Damn it!" I muttered as I tried to walk in a poised position.

Jennie was beside me. She had her arm ready for my assistance, just in case I might end up on the school's freshly mopped floor. "Can't we disregard the shoes?" I muttered at Jennie.

"Definitely not. You're Tzuyu 2.0 remember?"

"Right. I am." I sighed. "Don't hold me! I can handle it!" I smiled at her and tried to walk but immediately held onto Jennie.

"You need me, bestie." Jennie gave me a smile. She offered her arm, and then I wrapped mine around hers.

"Jennie! Jisoo!" Rosé and Lisa ran to us.

"Was is this the plan?" Rosé asked us. I and Jennie nodded.

"Jisoo, you're definitely not fine with those high-heels." Lisa chuckled at me. I pouted and glared teasefully.

"Don't me a meany and come help me!" I berated. Rosé and Lisa ran to opposite sides and assisted me with the heels. We all laughed hysterically every time I'd lose my balance.

We were right outside the school grounds and students were staring at us. But, we didn't really care. I'm kind of grateful for having these three girls by my side as my best friends. I smiled as I saw and heard at Rosé's happy chuckles, Lisa's loud laughter, and Jennie's happy smiles.

"Whoops! Watch it!" Lisa held my left hand.

"No! You watch it!" Rosé teased back. The three girls held me carefully. God, we looked like we're carrying something very, very important!

Lisa suddenly bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" A senior of ours, Son Minnie, Park Siwon, and Kang Hyuna, scolded Lisa.

"You watch where you're going!" Lisa shot back. People from the background made the 'ooh' sound. I was shocked on what Lisa did. Disrespecting seniors was a real deal here.

"Oh yeah? You're blocking the way to the school's entrance just by helping your stupid friend walk with heels!" Kang Hyuna glared at the four of us. Then she focused her gaze at me, "You may be the President's girl, but I don't think that gives you enough reason to rule out the school." She scoffed. "Besides, Tzuyu was better."

"What!?" Lisa shot. She went near our seniors. "How dare you weigh her down." She scoffed and sashayed her blonde hair. "You don't know anything Miss Kang. So please just shut your mouth. I ask you in full respect." She said and started walking back to us.

Not until bratty Hyuna pulled her hair. "You brat!" She berated. Lisa grasped her hand and started attacking her too.

"LISA!" I, Rosé, and Jennie screamed in sync. But the two girls were too busy pulling each other's hair!

"Stop pulling you darned senior of ours!" Lisa stepped on her foot. Kang Hyuna reacted violently by pulling Lisa's bangs.

"Oh boy!" I gulped. Kang Hyuna was pulling her bangs, and then finally let go of it.

"Haha!" Hyuna laughed mightily. "How you like that, Lisa!?" She said and turned to her friend. "Let's go girls!"

Lisa stood up. "She. Touched. My. Bangs." She said with a really serious voice.

"Uh...she definitely did." Jennie shrugged.

Lisa stomped her foot and ended up pulling Hyuna's hair.

But, I'm not gonna tell the whole story. Let's start when we ended up in the guidance office.

"They started it!" Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie said in sync.

"Uhm..no! They did! They were blocking the school entrance just because of their stupid friend trying to wear heels! Are you really trying that hard sweetie?" Kang Hyuna snarled at us.

"Oh how awful of you as our senior to try and abuse my friends and my bangs!" Lisa stood up and put her hands on her hips!

"Girls, sit down!" The guidance counselor berated. "You are not to go to classes today!" She pounded the table, "You girls are...are...suspended for today's school day!" The old lady glared at all of us.

***

Class suspended for trying to act like Tzuyu. The whole school's probably talking about that. I rolled my eyes as  I walked out of the school's entrance by myself. Lisa and Rosé got picked up and scolded by their parents. Jennie had a book that she left on the classroom. I was alone, again

"Suspended? Really?" I heard my childhood friend, Park Jinyoung tease me from afar. He doesn't go to Saebom High though. "That's wilder than your parties." He exclaimed with a grin.

"Shut up dude." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Come on~ At least you've got a first-hand experience on being...suspended." He shrugged as he tried to make me feel better. "By the way, what's with that floral, yellow dress. Are you trying to become a Disney Princess?"

"No you asshat!" I ruffled his hair and shouldered him with my arm.

"Hey! That was foul! I just combed my hair properly today! I'll get my revenge!" He suddenly went closer and head locked me. I chuckled and laugh just as I was in mere suffocation.

"Hey! Stop!" I laughed uncontrollably.

Until, a familiar boy appeared right in front of us. Jinyoung and I stopped choking and attacking each other. "Hey." I cleared my throat and stood properly.

Taehyung put down the book he was reading and looked at Jinyoung and then, at me. "Nice dress." He said and went away. I pouted because I expected him to say much more. But could you blame him for having a life long tape in his mouth whenever he speaks!

"'Nice dress'." Jinyoung imitated his deep and dark voice. "He sounds like a definite jerk!" He said.

"Come on dude, let's go." I ignored his remarks and shouldered him.

~~

Sorry for the late update! Btw, how was this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...