O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

De szarcastic_

ob·ses·sion ❝an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind❞ with that in m... Mais

A forbidden destiny (Neji x [M] reader)
Promises are too hard to keep. (Shino x [M] Reader)
Couldn't think of a way to say it. (Shikamaru x [M] Reader) Modern :D
My sand prince ♡ (Gaara x Male reader)
My sand prince ♡ Part 2 (Gaara x Male reader)
Not a chapter...Sorry 😅
Needs [Kiba x (M) Reader]
My emotionless artist [Sai x (M) Reader]
Heya! So, question-
Lollipops and Crime (Tobi x [M] Reader)
A bird in cage (Hizashi x [M] Reader)
I'm sorry but what?
How can I hate sweets when I'm in love with you? (Modern!Sasuke x [M] Reader)
My God (Pain x [M] Reader)
A/N
My own puppet (Sasori x [M] reader)
A dying love (Rock Lee x [M] Reader)
Boom Boom Man (Deidara x [M] Reader]
What?
Hey guys, can I please have an oneshot request?
Okay, I promise to work on the oneshots, but a quick announcement-
Cheap old man (Kakuzu x [M] Reader!)
My Ravenett Lover (ITACHI X [M] READERRRRR)
You're all I can think about (Choji x [M] Reader!)
i beg your parden but what?
Something personal, from me to you. (GAI X [M] READER :DDD)
Confused (Gaara x |M| Reader)
A/N part two; Electric Boogaloo
hehe valentines day special since i missed it
❝Hyacinth❞ Kakashi & NBY!Reader
❝ oh , okay . ❞ K.H x NBY!READER

Something personal, from me to you (Gai x |M| Reader Part 2)

584 15 0
De szarcastic_

《 Okay I said to a user that I wouldn't make another one of this snip bit, because I wanted to work on another project, but this is wholesome, and I'm loving this, so I'm gonna make it a full blown one-shot. Alright, on with the one-shot. 》

{Third POV}

The (E/C) man took out the jump-suit from the closet , and held it in his hands . His significant other was on another mission , as he would have to for his Ninja duties , so he was left alone . He hasn't even been gone for that long , but (M/N) still missed him , even though he'd return in a week's time .

Knowing that fact , (M/N) leaned into the fabric . He missed Gai , he would always wear this thing . It s a gentle reminder of Gai . 

It was soft , breathable , it smelt like Might Gai .

It was like something personal , something like a hug . It was a hug for someone who missed the other , from Gai to (M/N) .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

A creak came from the wooden door , the Jounin finally came home . 

Back to where his students are .

Back to the village that he helps protects , with the help of many other shinobi . 

Back to his sweetheart , (M/N) . 

" I'm back ! Where are you , my youthful companion ? " he called out , the noise ricocheted with his clamorous voice  against the walls. 

There was no reply , so he decided to look around the residence . So , he looked in one of the most obvious places , the bedroom . 

Opening the door , he found (M/N) , embracing one of his jumpsuit . He stood in silence , before deciding to make a  noise to alert the other that he was finally home . 

" You really missed me that much ? " 

 (E/C) eyes snap to where the noise came from , just to see a smiling Gai in the doorway.

Obviously feeling embarrassed , he set the spandex suit down beside him  , and took a deep breath . 

" You saw nothing . " 

He gave a heart-felt laugh , it wasn't even that funny . Did Gai find everything funny ? His laughs are also loud , (M/M) wasn't sure if Gai even knew how to use an indoor voice . Didn't they teach that at a very young age ? 

" I saw you , with my suit .  Wait - were you admiring it ? Because if so , I can get you one . We could be matching ! " 

" . . . Thank you for the offer , but I'll have to decline . " 

It was nice that Gai was home now . 

The house wasn't that empty anymore , 

Once filled with one person , now filled with two .

It got awfully lonely without him . 

But (M/N) knows , 

Gai will always come back . 

 Back to his students , 

Back to his village , 

And always , back to (M/N) . 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.9K 174 19
- There's only one rule, - I added. - What is it? I looked into his eyes. - You can't fall in love with me. - That won't be a problem, - he said lo...
77.1K 2.5K 57
ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀɴ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴋᴏɴᴏʜᴀ. ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴋᴏɴᴏʜᴀ ɢᴜʏꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ...
119K 5.1K 68
A new week of school starts off rather bad when Naruto is paired up with an absolute jerk for a project. What is to come when Naruto some how becomes...
21.4K 731 49
a quiet ninja seeking refuge in a big village. he has an unspeakable past that he wants to stay hidden. yet, he meets people. he grows stronger and e...