Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 6

187K 3.8K 1.5K
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

After a few tense minutes of looking at the person who was the reason of the silence in the room. He made his way to the center of the room and looked at each of them with a cold stare which made me shiver in fear. I looked away and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart and looked up at the ceiling to stop the tears from falling.

I can't cry in-front of them, they'll think I'm weak and try to hurt me.  After I calmed down I looked at the unknown man and observed him while he was looking at everyone else. He looks to be in his late twenties with brunette hair that looked exactly like mine. It looked curly and soft at the same time. He eyes were the same green-blue color. He had a light stubble and perfectly arched eyebrows. He's tall, like really tall, i'm guessing 6'7. He was extremely built too, he expensive Armani suit looked like it would tear at any sudden movements. Overall, this guy looked like a replica of me and its creeping me out. Could this be another brother of mine?

"Now I'm going to ask one more time, why does my baby sister look scared?" He said in a cold, angry voice. And wait baby sister? I furrowed my eyebrows looking between all of them. Elijah did mention someone named Xander. Is this him?

Everyone looked at me apologetically with worry in their eyes. I saw Antoniolook at me in panic and a frown on my face. I paid them no mind and averted my eyes again to the male version of me only to already find him looking at me with and unreadable expression.

My feet had a mind of its own as I unconsciously moved towards him as everyone watched me with curious gazes. I stood in-front of him and craned my neck to look up at him only to find him looking down at me. "Who are you?" I asked, still looking at him up and down.

I furrowed my brows and looked at his face closely his face. I suspiciously narrowed my eyes and he looked at me blankly with an eyebrow raised. I heard whispering behind me but I was too engrossed by his face to care. I tilted my head more to look up at him. I then asked the question that was obviously bugging me. "And Why do you look like me?"

His eyes then turned soft and then he bought his hands I unconsciously flinched. His eyes turned hard and expression turned cold. Oh no no no I made him mad and now he's gonna hurt me. He must've saw my scared expression because he softened his expression and then he again bought his hands and I thankfully didn't flinch.

He cupped my face gently and said "I think you mean that you look like me." He then pressed his lips in a thin line which made his dimples appear. We both even have dimples! I giggled and poked one dimple and then there were gasps in the room. "We have the same dimples!!" I said with a small smile and looked at him.

He proceeded to look at me and then smiled . Huge gasps erupted in the silent room, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at the man in-front of me with a pout. "Wait I-I don't know your name." He looked at me and brushed the baby hairs away from my face and said "I'm Alexander little sister and I'm your eldest brother." I looked at him with my mouth open and looked at dad with wide eyes. I was about to say something when someone yelled.

"D-did Xander j-just smile?" Asked Elijah with his mouth open "I-think I- h-have a fever ." He then took Elias's hand and put it on his forehead. Elias then started to check his head and then said "No brother your head seems fine but we'll get Al to check you anyway." Antonio rolled his eyes but then Gianni continued, "You made him smile oh my god, dad our sister is a witch, she made Xander smile, hell froze oh my god." He pretended to faint and fall on Giovanni. Giovanni grumbled and slapped the back of Giannis head and muttered 'fucking idiot'. To which Vincent said "Language." Giovanni smiled at him sheepishly.

But then I remembered something which made me freeze. 9 brothers. 9 older brothers . Oh my god how am I gonna survive. I looked at dad and said "9 brothers?" He chuckled and replied " Yes princess 9 brothers." I looked at Alexander and the rest of my brothers to find them looking at me pleadingly almost like they were begging me to accept them. I then whispered "You really were busy."  It was only meant for me to hear but because of the silence in the room everyone laughed and looked at me. I just looked down blushing from embarrassment, Someone then said " You're too cute." I pouted but didn't say anything.

Antonio then said "Why don't you go freshen up princess and then one of the boys will come get you for dinner hmm?" I nodded and Gianni then came forward and slung his arm around my dislocated, injured shoulder. My eyes welled up with tears from the pain but I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from hissing in pain.

I looked around to see if anyone noticed and saw Ezekiel looking at me with confusion and concern in his eyes. I just smiled at him hoping he would buy it. I didn't know if he did or not but he smiled back and continued on with what he was doing.

Me and Gianni then started walking upstairs and then he started leading me down a corridor. "Now this second floor is where the bedrooms are. So, we have dads at the end of the hall then the rooms start with the oldest and end with the youngest. So first is Alexander and at the end is you cause you're  the baby." He said and then cooed at the end.

"I'm not a baby." I defended. I'm 17 for God's sake.

"Awwww of course you are not. " He teased and then ruffled my hair which i tried to fix.

"Now I hope you like your new room. Me and Leo designed it and, if not then we can change it to anything you like." He informed me.

"Okay" I said. I'm sure its not bad.

We walked till we reached a door at the end with my name on it. He opened the door and my jaw dropped to the floor. The room was absolutely amazing. Its everything i've wanted in a room.

He then opened another door which led to the beautiful bathroom.

And then he opened another double set of doors which leads to the closet.

"Its empty now but it will be filled when we go shopping." Squealed Gianni. We then made our way outside to the bedroom door. "So do you like it?" He asked. He seemed nervous and scared. "Like it? I love it!! Its awesome." I replied smiling wildly and engulfed him in a him in a hug. He replied instantly and hugged me back squeezing tightly. We soon let go and he said "Alright you go freshen up and I will come get you for dinner yeah?" I nodded my head and then he kissed my forehead and left the room closing the door behind him.

I put my bag on the bed and sat down. I took a deep breath and thought. Will this be my new start with my family? I really want this work but what if they're only doing this for show? What if they're doing this so I can trust them and then they will break my trust? Is this all apart of their plan? I stopped myself from thinking too much and took out some clean clothes for a shower.

I went to the bathroom and stripped. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I cringed with what I saw. My body had different colors from top to bottom. My ribs were poking out. Scars, burns and words littered my whole body. It looks like a canvas. I stopped looking and went inside the shower and put it at the coldest temperature. I was used to it as John never let me use hot water and it numbs the pain. It helps me forget, Forget the pain and relaxes my sore and tense muscles.

I washed my hair and body carefully due to my injuries and then I finished. I wrapped a white fluffy towel around myself loosely. I then put on my underwear and bandaged my injuries being extra careful on my ribs, back, knee and shoulder. Since my knee and shoulder are dislocated and my ribs are broken. My back is whipped so its most probably open.

I then put on some comfy clothes and covered my bruises that were visible with foundation.

I then put on some light perfume and sat on my bed waiting for Gianni to come get me. I sat on my phone playing some games to pass time.  A few mins later someone knocked on the door. Gianni then popped his head inside and smiled at me. "Hey, come on everyone is waiting for us." I nodded my head and followed him to the dining room. We took a lot of turns and twists to get there.

We reached a big set of double doors. Gianni opened  them and there was everyone sitting and talking. He then pulled me to sit between him and Ezekiel. Antonio looked up from his phone and smiled at me. I returned it and sat down. I smiled at Ezekiel and he returned it, his hair falling on top of his forehead. I took a deep breath and released it. Let's see how this goes.

                                   The dining room 👆🏻
                  (Its big so it can fit the whole family.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.3K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
278K 21.4K 33
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
57K 2.4K 16
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
245K 7.3K 75
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...