In Their Strong Arms

By Author_000

on a earth that has furrys and human together,you would expect they be at each other's throat. But they are n... More

Bio
Dad's drinking again
please don't leave me
He's just a Child
Okay....I will
Mom......Who's That?
Little Private
Something Is Coming
End Of The Line
Home

One Less Loose End

5.1K 66 54
By Author_000

3rd person Pov

A week had passed since uncle Mark found out where y/n was, He and Bain had been working together to find where is his nephew is. They managed to find out who had taken y/n and too say Mark was surprised was an understatement, he expected human traffickers, pedophiles, the Nazi furries guys But Not Stripper!!!. That didn't matter because he was going to save his nephew, and unlike his usual go gunsblazing he decided to go convert. he knew that one single stray bullet can undo everything he did and possibly hurt his nephew, so he was going tip toe this and if possible get his nephew back without even shooting a single bullet.
But before that he had one less loose end........his brother.

Currently he's driving to a Warehouse that Bain give the address too, after 10 minutes he reached his direction, the turned the car off and stepped outside the mustang. The warehouse was in the far end of the city where it was abandoned, Mark walked towards the back entrance of the warehouse along the way he felt uneasy, he felt like someone or something was watching him but he moved on. When he reached the back entrance he knocked on the door, there was silence but Bain said that he should worry he had one of his best man on the job. After a couple of minutes he was agitated was about too call Bain when the door opened and a figure came into his view, He found out why he wasn't feeling safe.

The most heartless man was right in front of him and Mark knew that if he did or said anything wrong, he wasn't getting out of this place. Jacket lifted his right arm up, in his hand was a cassette player, he pushed a button.

Jacket: Hi....are....you....Mark?

Mark: ahhhh....yes, you must be jacket....right?

He nodded and motion with his head to follow him, I did. While flowing him I realized what was the purpose of the warehouse, it was a slaughterhouse that had a giant Hole in the roof. He heard that the gang had stolen a armored truck that had golden bars. Apparently they did this while being under attack by the FBI SWAT. He wanted too ask how they pulled it off but he had more important things to care about. After about walking for about 5 or 6 minutes they both reached the showers that was upstairs, in the locker room and he was hearing noises coming out of it. Before both of them entered, jacket stood aside and used his cassette player to say something.

Jacket: Your......brother is.....inside...and someone is.....also.....inside.

I grow suspicious of this but I moved in and saw another guy.

Apparently God had something against Mark that day because the most craziest man in the world was in this slaughterhouse.

Wolf hands were bloody and Mark knew why, his brother face had bruises and blood was coming out of his mouth. When wolf noticed me he moved out of D/n way and I was facing him.

D/n: Wh.......

Before he can say a word Mark pulled out his pistol and shot him in the head. Both jacket and wolf didn't even blinked. Mark turn around to face them. They were wearing their masks so he couldn't see their reaction. So he just put his pistol back where he had it, and went towards wolf first. He reached his hand towards wolf, Jacket was behind wolf observing them.

Mark: thanks,he was a real problem, I couldn't thank you enough.

Wolf Stared at Marks hand for a second, but he reached his own had and Shaked Marks. Mark did the same thing with Jacket which who followed suit.

Wolf and Jacket want towards the lockers and opened them, inside was plastic overalls. Mark knew what this meant and decided too leave the place. Before he left he said goodbye to wolf and Jacket to let them know that he was leaving so they can work in peace.
When he left the locker room he went down stairs, he noticed the hole in the roof. He approached it to see how a armored truck was stuck there for a whole hour and didn't just fall in like 3 or 2 minutes. While thinking about he saw something that caught his eye. Behind one of the vending machine that had some pieces of concrete it. The weren't huge but big enough to take couple guys to remove it. He Crouch down to see what was the object, He couldn't see what it exactly was but it was shiny. He put his hand in and moved it around to see if he can get it. After a few tries he finally managed to get it, apparently God wasn't really against him that day because what he pulled out was really expensive....

A whole gold bar. People would and will kill just to have one and I got one for being more observative. I put the gold bar in my jacket And quickly moved towards the exit and towards my car. When I went inside and turned on the car my phone ranged, I pulled it out and looked to see who it was, it Bain.

Bain: Hey Mark, did you meet the guys?

Mark: Yeah, how the hell did you get the miami guy? Last I heard he was in prison?

Bain: It doesn't matter how I got him, but what really matters is that I found out where's your nephew, wanna know where?

Mark: wait a second....( he's trying to find a paper) yep go ahead give me the address.

Bain told Mark the address, Mark was confused. The address that Bain giveaway was not a house but a public convention.

Mark: ahhh....Bain you sure you give me the right address?

Bain: I did, apparently there is a competition for female Bodybuilders, the Akulova's are going to be there, Nika Akulova and Dasha Akulova. Nika is a blue muscular shark but Dasha is a brown bear, she's also a muscular.

Mark: thanks buddy, anything more I should know about?

Bain: yeah be careful

Mark: why?

Bain sent me a image.

Ahhhh shit, here we go again.

(Meanwhile at the Akulova's household)

Nataliya Pov

Aaahhhh....Chooo!!!

Huh that's weird, it looks like someone was talking about me, Ahh whatever I have more important things to do.

2 days ago I called I few of my friends in the military to see if I could find about that monster. And luckily I managed to make up a date. I'm in the restaurant that we had decided too meet, I ordered a few bread sticks because I was a bit hungry. About 8 to 10 minutes later I see them again.

??? Well well, if isn't our brave captain.

???: nice to see you again captain.

Nataliya: Svetlana, Yuri it's been too long. Thank you for coming.

We spent the next half an hour talking about the past, about our time in the military, and about the friends that we lost. Svetlana said that he and Yuri recently got engaged and that both of them were getting married the next month. I congratulated them and wished them a happy future, they thanked me and said that me and my family were invited to the wedding. I appreciated them but said that I was here for business.

Svetlana: As always, straight to the point ha ha

Yuri: We followed his footprint, and it led to a old friend of mine.

Nataliya: Who?

Yuri: well see for yourself self.

He hands me a file with a wanted logo on it.

It was that bastard Makarov, I remember we were on a hunt for him but he bribed the whole government to leave him. It made my blood boil, I knew that he and Yuri were ones friends but he went mad and joined that terrorists and betrayed our nation. I look at Yuri and ask him.

Nataliya: what does this traitor have to do anything to that Monster?

Yuri: well, it's because that he haired him to save his daughter, and those people in the village were just.......acceptable casualty.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, all of those innocent people were...just....acceptable Casualty!!! I wanted to slam my hands on the table but Svetlana quickly put her metallic arm on my shoulder.

Svetlana: Captain please, I know that you are still angry about the village but we can't do anything about it.

She was right, I still couldn't let those innocent people go. But I couldn't forget about them.

Nataliya: thanks, do you found anything else about that monster.

Yuri: We did, he was part of the American military. His his history is shrouded in mystery but we managed to discover that he was honorably discharged from it. It is rumored that he did stuff that would make makarov look like a child.

We continued to talk about him, they told me that he had a brother that had a history with gambling but nothing more. About an hour had passed, I thanked them for helping me and we split the bill in half and we said our goodbyes to each other. I took a taxi home.

Sofiya Pov

When our grandmother had left in the morning to see some of her old friends. Me and my moms were taking pictures for the competition. But Nika was really tired, she was exercising by day and by the afternoon she was having photoshoots. She barely had any power left. So we were taking what to do about mom. That's when Nataliya came in. When she came in she greeted everyone, when Y/n heard her voice he ran like lost puppy to its owner, It was cute. He jumped towards her and she caught him without any effort and showered him in kisses and was tickling him, he was laughing and crying and the same time. I'm really happy that he looked at us as his family.

3rd Person Pov

After a hours, the family were having lunch it was looking delicious.

After the lunch, Anna took y/n with her to her room to play video games. And for the rest everyone was in the living hall talking about Nika's condition.

Nataliya: ahhh sweetie ,why didn't you tell me about this?

Nika: well, to be honest i was too tired to even talk.

Dasha: houny, your completely burnt out. You couldn't even wake up this morning.

After some talking they tried to find a solution. Sofiya came up with one quickly.

Sofiya: grandma, I think I found one.

Nataliya: well, what is it?

Sofiya: you can go instead of Nika!

The old bear was confused. Sofiya explained that if in a case that one of the contestants couldn't participate in the game, someone else in their team can take their place. At first Nataliya was against it because Nika worked so hard for it but, Nika said that it would be okay because they had thought about her taking there place if one of them got sick or couldn't play.

The competition was a mix of modeling and showing strength. Nataliya asked if they had any clothes because she didn't had one except, the normal clothes thar she brought with her self. Her daughter said something that made her happy.

Dasha: Well, I still have our uniforms. But it's been too long since I  wore them.

Nataliya: ahhh sweetie, you have idea how cute you look in them. Please, let's go and wear the right now!!!

Nataliya was really happy about her old uniform. After retirement she thought she would never see them again.

About 40 minutes later the bears came out in their uniforms. And everyone was waiting in the living hall for them.

Dasha: Well.....everyone what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 126 12
A 5 year old human boy named Reyes Flint was uexpectedly teleported into a beastman world after he ran away from his domestic abusive drunk father fr...
16K 453 22
The leaves waving in the wind, birds singing their beautiful songs, the distant sound of water running through the forest. Living in a dense forest h...
145K 1.6K 24
Abused all your life by your adoptive parents you decided to end your pain.Next minuite you wake up with black hair, red highlights, wolf ears,and ta...
369K 3.3K 13
There was a changing signs in the year 2017. Scientist managed to create what people call Furry's. They mixed human DNA with that of animals and soon...