Timeless Shaman (GAMER OC x J...

By Argen_The_Noob

Fukyutsui Tetsujin is a 16 year old high school student who hates standing out - which is kind of hard when y... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Annoying Curses
Chapter 3: Inventory
Chapter 4: Rank-E Dungeon
Chapter 5 | I just wanted to play videogames
Ch.6 | Chilling domain
Chapter 7 : Side-Quest Code
Chapter 8: Xp thief
Chapter 9: Cracking and Blowing up walls
Ch.11 | Sleepy Return
Ch.12 | The Long waited return
Ch. 13 | The Favor
Ch.14 | 9 Years Later

Ch. 10 | The Letter

1.5K 60 27
By Argen_The_Noob

A/n: I don't own any of the manga/anime/songs/book/videogame references that might be in here.

======================================================================================================================================================

Fukyutsui calmly sat in front of a small fireplace inside the building, hovering his hands around the fire as he warmed himself up. He was not enjoying this escort mission, he in fact hated any and all escort missions in his videogames. He always found them too annoying to get into. Once he felt his hands were sufficiently warm he took out his Gameboy and started playing pokemon Red, getting supplies like pokeballs and going off to catch pokemon in the wilderness.

"..." nearby the boy soldiers frightfully looked at Fukyutsui, keeping their distance, not bothering the boy as he played videogames. Fukyutsui felt a warm piece of cloth cover him and an arm wrap around his neck. He looked towards the source and saw Sumia hugging him like a child and pulling him into a warm embrace. Fukyutsui ignored it and played his videogames, being too cold to refute the extra warmth. 

"Lords! You are freezing!" yelled Sumia, taking an opportunity to hug Fukyutsui, his skin was extremely soft, he smelled extremely good and his hair glistened, Sumia had never seen black hair shine so beautifully before, it wasn't oily and it seemed to have a natural shine to it. Little to Sumia's knowledge, the reason for Fukyutsui's cleanness, softness, and hair had to do with modern hygiene, which he made sure to bring with him in his inventory. 

Fukyutsui heard Sumia sniffing his head and couldn't help but correlate her actions to a stereotypical crack addict he saw in television, just sniffing the white powder in front of a live recording to prove what was in his house was sugar, only to then be refuted by the simple things called common sense and science.

"Sumia... you are freaking out essentially everyone here," Chrom said behind Fukyutsui, "Would you mind stopping..." Chrom stopped to think of the proper words to use in this situation, "the sniffing, yes, the sniffing."

Sumia tightened her hold on Fukyutsui, almost making him accidentally press use on an elemental stone while checking out an Eevee, something which would've been a major mistake since he wanted to wait out until he had all stones so he could make an informed decision for his party. 

Fukyutsui looked toward Sumia and used all of his [Bloodlust] on the girl 

[Player Sumia's title Foolish optimism negates the [Bloodlust] skill effect]

Fukyutsui clicked his tongue while playing, he could easily punch her out of grasping range, but he was extremely cold and very slowly warming up so he decided her annoying hugging could be useful at least once. 

"Awww~ You are so cute!" she said, hugging Fukyutsui who saved his game and closed his eyes while placing the Gameboy inside his jacket, all the warmth was making him sleepy, he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes tiredly. Fukyutsui placed the Gameboy inside his inventory while holding it inside his pocket. He then leaned at Sumia's shoulder before putting his glasses inside his jacket. 

Fukyutsui heard some muffled shrieks coming from Sumia who hugged him tighter, he immediately opened his tired eyes and released himself from Sumia's grasp, and walked away from her. 

"H-hey! Aren't you cold? Don't you want to warm up?" he heard Sumia ask. Fukyutsui turned around and coldly stared at her, he would rather be cold than be with such a noisy person. He walked away and stood in the middle of a roman-like indoor arena, he liked how everything looked and would love to use that spot to train. He took out his sword and then placed it on his hip before starting his slashing, training his quick slash technique constantly.

He could feel his body warming up faster as he trained. To give himself some more complete training, he lunged while slashing to also increase his stats. 

[Skill [Cursed Energy Strike] has grown to level 41]

[Skill [Quick Draw Slash] has grown to level 3]

[For exercising his legs, the user has gained +1 Endurance, +1 Agility]

"... Is this kid some kind of monster?" Fukyutsui could hear someone talk about him to someone else, they didn't hide it very well, since he could hear it all the way in the arena. While doing his lunges he looked at the source and glared, making the soldier which had insulted him flinch and straighten up. 

"Do you think he'll enter the battle for the title of leading Khan?" another asked. Fukyutsui felt a small burning sensation on his legs from lunging too much and stopped, going on the ground and starting to do push-ups. He could get up to two stat points in one stat per exercise it seemed like.

[For exercising his arms and upper body, the user has gained +1 Strength]

[User's fatigue has reached 73% user's stats will be decreased by 30% as a result]

There were footsteps approaching the boy, which stopped his exercise and sat down while taking out a small bag filled with cookies which he ate to regain his fatigue. 

[User's fatigue has been recovered by 5 points due to item 'Homemade cookie']

[User's fatigue has been recovered by 5 points due to item 'Homemade cookie']x10

Fukyutsui was getting tired of eating the same cookie for so long, so he took out a small thermos flask filled with hot chocolate and poured himself some while drinking, he loved sweet things. 

[User's fatigue has been recovered by 10 points due to item 'Hot Chocolate']

[User has gained status effect 'Frost Bite Resistance' for 10 minutes due to item 'Hot Chocolate']

Once Fukyutsui was finished he went back to do the same sets of exercises over and over, this time eating marshmallows along with the hot chocolate, of course, he didn't drink as much hot chocolate this time, he didn't want to get sick of the delicious taste, so he drank a little bit, and then drank some juice to recover his fatigue. 

Fukyutsui opened his status effect to check how he was doing stat-wise.

----------------------------------

[Status]

Name - (Fukyutsui) (Tetsujin)

Level - 40 (14/9,956)

Age - 7

Titles - NONE

Race: Human

Fatigue: 0/126

Hp - 400/400 (0.40 Hp/Sec)

Cp - 530/530 (0.49 Cp/Sec)

VIT - 40

STR - 55

END - 53

AGI - 52

INT - 53

WIS - 54

LCK - 89

SP(0)

Defence = 0.49 {+20}

Cursed energy Resistance = 0.54 {+20}

---------------------------------------------------------

He was doing quite well in his humble opinion. 

"Hey... um -- boy" said Chrom, getting Fukyutsui's attention and making the boy look at Chrom with the corner of his eye.

"Would you like to help us? It involves fighting," said Chrom, making Fukyutsui immediately get up and stretch before nodding and putting his hand on the pommel of the sword Chrom gave him. 

"... I don't know if I've already asked," said Chrom with curiosity showing all over his face, "but what is your name?" he questioned.

Fukyutsui looked at Chrom and ignored his question and grabbing his wrist with the full intent of fighting something, he could hear Sumia's squeals and whines from the arena, she was wailing on how he ignored her and wanted to dispatch something to the other world or if possible beat someone.

"..." Fukyutsui showed all his bloodlust in his eyes, almost frightening Chrom who reluctantly nodded.

"The fight starts in three hours," he said, making Fukyutsui nod and lower his cap as he walked to the corner of the arena so he could start stretching, he spent his three hours chilling, not increasing his fatigue, and then awaited this so-called tournament. 

From the other side of the field appeared several people, from wizards to mercenary-looking men and women, in front of all was the masked man who stole his kill. Fukyutsui clenched his fist as he felt his lip tug ever so slightly upwards. He walked to the middle of the arena and rose his arm, stopping Chrom from standing in front of him. 

"Alone," said Fukyutsui,  making Chrom widen his eyes. "You want to fight them alone?" questioned the lord, making Fukyutsui nod and put his hand on his sword, preparing for a quick draw slash.  They all had white names, meaning they were much weaker than himself, all of them except the man called Marth who had a faded orange name, meaning it was an easy enough fight. 

"It's a battle to the death, if you lose you might die," said Chrom, showing concern. One of the mercenaries rushed forwards, stepping in Fukyutsui sword's line of strike. Fukyutsui drew his sword, instantly cutting the man's head off. 

[+1,000 Xp due to quest and party skill Bonus!]

"Why was I even worried?" questioned Chrom with a sigh as he retired himself to the back. Fukuyutsui trembled with the amount of XP he received, to think he would receive so much XP from a weakling like the man in front of him. He couldn't help grinning slightly. 

====>(^)<=====

Saori excitedly got up and ran towards her new friend's home. Due to her position as the next head of the Gojo clan, she was never given much freedom when it came to friends, her grandpa limited her to be friends with only those the same grade as her or above, being a special grade sorcerer since she was three made making friends practically impossible at her age. 

Saori rushed to the door of the run-down apartment complex Fukyutsui lived in, stared at the entrance, and then quickly rushed inside, completely ignoring the man on the front desk and heading straight for his room. 

She knocked on the door once, twice, and then knit her eyebrows. 

"Guess he's not home?" she questioned, checking her watch, Fukyutsui was definitely not sleeping, it was three in the afternoon, and in her head, there was no way anyone but her grandpa liked to sleep so much. She sighed and walked around town, trying to search for any remaining Curse energy she could find. She wasn't stupid, she knew Red liked to hunt curses at night for some mid-night exercise, and yet she couldn't find traces of him anywhere, it was like he had disappeared from the world completely. 

"..." Saori walked through the streets, the stores, and even went as far as visiting neighboring schools to check if he was in a classroom she wasn't aware of. She spent two hours searching for Red without success, she went back inside the Gojo family manner and walked slumped back to her room.

"Dear grandaughter! Why are you so down?" asked her grandpa, overdramatizing things as usual, flaring out his arms like he was in some drama performance. 

"Red's disappeared," said Saori, sitting on her bed on the far end of the room and hugging her pillow, "you don't think he's dead do you?"

Her grandpa stopped and looked at her, "Dead?" he asked with knit eyebrows, "That monster of a kid?" he put a hand on his chin and hummed, "Why would you even think that?"

"Well, when people disappear they die right?" asked Saori, letting herself fall on her back while hugging her pillow, laying on the bed, "There's no way Red died right?" she asked.

"Well... I don't think he'd die so easily," said her grandpa scratching his chin. Her grandpa widened his eyes and snapped his fingers like he had recalled something, "That's right!" yelled the grandpa, making Saori snap her attention back to her balding white-haired grandfather. 

"A letter arrived for you this morning from the boy," he said, taking a letter out of his haori and extending his arm. 

Saori carefully looked at the letter on her grandpa's hand, she saw the beautiful calligraphy written in black on the front, it was Red's handwriting, the name was written in the same way Red wrote his to tell her of his name. She reached out for the paper and carefully took it from her grandpa's hands.

"H-He's not dead right?" asked Saori, tearing up as she turned the letter around and saw her address and name be written on the back, "dad also sent me a letter after he died," she said sniffing and staring at the letter in front of her. 

"Well dear... not everyone writes a letter after they die, this could be just a regular letter," said her grandpa, putting his hand on her head and carrying it, "You can't be sure what's inside until you read it, now can you?" he asked.

Saori nodded and carefully opened the letter, not ripping any of the paper she used her nails to unstick the letter's flap and eventually open the letter. She carefully took out the piece of paper in the envelope like it was a bomb, carefully and slowly. She then winced while slowly opening the letter, looking away while squinting her eyes. 

"Well dear, I don't believe the letter will explode," laughed her grandfather. 

"You don't know that!" yelled Saori with tears on the corner of her eyes as she carefully read the letter. She cleaned the tears from her eyes while reading. Saori stopped crying and instead crushed the piece of paper on her hand once she finished reading it. She turned to her grandpa and glared daggers so sharp her cursed energy slightly cut her grandpa's forearm.

"W-What... did I do something wrong?" he questioned taking a step back.

"You kept this from me all day?!" yelled Saori, kicking her grandpa out of her room and locking her door. "Stupid grandpa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 721 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...
33 1 1
Izuku Midoriya. Age 16, and is learning about the life as a quirkist society where the Quirkless are downright discriminated in every which way. Afte...
741K 44.2K 200
The universe gave me another chance after life screwed me over. My second life brought me to a world where people breath fire, walk on water and some...
751 42 6
Hi! My name is Arcadia Megumi Fukushi a 3rd year high school student at Holy Knights Academy near the city of Tokyo. A was just a normal average girl...