YOU'RE MY FRIEND NOW. ๐•‹โ„ ๐•...

By imakashisenju

"๐™”๐™Š๐™'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™€๐™’ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”." In which y/n has to keep fighting for... More

๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ !
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐™๐™Ž !
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

003

3.6K 120 101
By imakashisenju

You and Emma started walking through the streets of the city she had her arms wrapped around your arm as you both walked. It was around 9pm not too late but as you walked you wondered where you were going to stay for the night.

"Hey Emma I'm going to drop you off and head home okay?" You said looking down at her as you both walked near s neighborhood that looked to be hers. "Well sounds good just be careful walking home y/n." She said looking up at the stars then turning her head towards you still looking up since she was short.

"Hmm."

"What? Is something on my face?" You questioned.

"Hm oh- no."

You two walked for a couple of more minutes until reaching Emma's home which it looked to be that Draken and Mikey were already there waiting.

"Hey Mikey were here!" Emma yelled at her older brother letting your arm go and walking towards him. You chuckled walking towards both of them with your. Hands in your pocket. "Hey Mikey I'm going to head home." You said looking at him seeing his forehead kinda bruised. "Did you get into a fight without me??" You questioned the boy and he looked to the side awkwardly but funny.

"Maybe.."

"Jeez I leave you to alone for a day and this happens." You said getting close to him grabbing his face with both your hands and examining his face closely to see if he got hurt any where else. "Hm.. Seems like you only have a bruise but by who?" You asked looking at him a little concerned. "By just some random guy don't worry about." He said grabbing your hands softly and putting them down. "Yeah but if they got a hit on you they must've been really good." You said looking at his face. "Hey don't worry it's nothing.." He said not wanting to make you concerned.

"Okay fine I'll be going now then."

"Okay! Stay safe!"

You sighed and started walking out of the neighborhood and into the City once more. "Damn no place to stay tonight.." You mumbled quietly. Then an idea had popped up in your head to sneak into your apartment and take your things for good you wanted change and that's what you were going to do.

A few minutes later after walking around the streets you came across a park and saw kid that didn't seem much younger than you he looked to be writing something in his journal.
He seemed like an interesting kid to you so you started approaching him while the boy sat on the swing.

As you finished walking you took a seat next to the black haired boy. You slightly started moving the swing a little. "Hey...kid." You said wanting to start a conversation. "Hm- yes!" He said nervously becoming intimated by your looks. "Jeez calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." You said irritated a bit since you just wanted to talk to someone. "So what are you writing..? Or reading?" You asked looking at him. "Hm- oh-.. It's nothing." He said stuffing it in his bag and looking like he was about to get up. "Hey where are you going? I thought we were starting a good conversation here."

"Uh I was just-"

"Just sit."

He did as you said and sat down again now just looking at the ground not wanting to face you. "So.. What's your name?" You asked looking at him seeing that he's avoiding your gaze.
"Im naoto tachibana!" He said finally facing you and looking at your eyes."that's certainly an interesting name, well I'm y/n but I don't really care what you call me to be honest." You spoke. "Oh.." He said looking back down at the ground.

"What are you doing at here at night?"

"I was just doing something that's all.."

"Hmm oh really like time travel shit right?" You said holding out the boys notebook smirking as you spoke to him.

"Hey how did you- he began to raise his voice trying to reach for it but you put your leg out to his stomach making him stop walking as you read the notes.

"Woah your really smart dude I believe in time travel too it's amazing really I never believed the other years were times but places actually that people are just stuck living in.. But eh I don't really talk to people about this much they wouldn't understand if I don't them such things." You frowned slightly looking down "but now since your into this stuff too we could totally talk about it! Your notes are amazing I've never seen anything like them."

"Eh?! I- I mean thank you but I'm just some random 13 year old kid I'm not really anyone big and besides people pick on me a lot since I'm not strong."

"Everyone is strong in their own way just because someone is "stronger" than you doesn't mean you can't surpass them trust me I had to learn the hard way I remember when I use to be like you people would pick on me a lot... It was awful but i did something about."

He kept looking at how you spoke with the words you said he never knew how much he could actually look up to a person like you.

"Naoto.... Right?"

"Yes?"

"Remember this because you are smart make sure to have some hands to back up that knowledge you have it'll really come in handy trust me." You said getting up from the swing Turning towards him and giving him a stare of strongest in your eyes. He saw how your eyes didn't have life in them they weren't shining at all but those words you were saying to him made his shine brighter than before. "Before I leave do you want me to walk you home it's late for a boy your age to be walking around like this at night." You said looking at him then around the park. "Really? You'd do that?" He said surprised.

"Yeah and hurry up and answer before I change my mind."

"Yes!"

As you both started walking Naoto started asking you a lot of questions about yourself.

"Wait y/n how old are you?"

"Fithteen." You sighed.

"What's your favorite song?" He asked.

"Anything really." You boredly answered.

"Any favorite animals?"

"Cats? Kittens? Their pretty cute- are you writing this stuff down?!" You yelled seeing him write your likings in his other notebook.

"Is that bad?" He asked looking at you innocently.

"Well no but I don't think it's needed really you dont always have to take notes on everything it's just people's likings and those things can change pretty quick if you think about it." You said looking at black haired boy while walking with your hands in your poket.

The route you both took to get to Naoto's house seemed really familiar almost like you passed by it almost everyday. "Naoto where do you live?" You asked looking at him a bit confused and worried.

"I live-oh it's right there." He said pointing at the apartment building only to find out it's yours as well. You felt a huge wave of shock hit you hard you told yourself you'd go back it didn't matter you were going to leave anyway you too yourself you'd be a strong person. You even told Naoto to be one as well and to always defend himself. You felt like a coward a bit.

"Naoto what floor do you live on?"

"Maybe the 4th or 5th? I've been forgetting a lot lately." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Okay then I'll drop you off there then." You said as you both continued to walk up the stairs of the apartment building. "So will you hang out with me again?" Asked Naoto looking at you waiting for an answer. "Hm yeah I suppose but I don't know when." You answered.

"Oh.. Actually I heard there's a festival august 3rd we should go." He said smiling.

"Hmm.. I'll think about it but I won't make any promises since I dont really know what I'm doing."

"Alright then!" He said as you both stepped in front of his home and you knocked on the door."oh seems like no ones home would you like to come in?" He asked looking at you tilting his head to the side.

"Uh well I really don't want to be a bother-" he grabbed your hand dragging you in the apartment with him. It was nice there was no alcohol bottles on the floor nor was there any trash in there it looked calm and collective. "I don't mind I'll make you some yakisoba and we can eat together after all we're friends." He said as he led you to the table and told you to sit down and just wait for him to make you the food.

After a few minutes he came from the kitchen holding the yakisoba in his hands setting it down in front of you and waiting for you to try it. "Thank you." You said grabbing the chopsticks and started eating while Naoto started to continue his talk about time travel.
"Naoto do you think it's possible that people can just trigger time travel in a simple way?" You asked waiting for his response. "Hm when you put it that way it would depend on what their doing to trigger it.. I find it weird how my sisters friend always wants to shake my hand and when he stops he starts acting weird."

"Really? That is weird- wait what if your future you leaves and your past you comes back as soon as you go back to the future!" You yelled as you started slurping the soba."that's weird of you to say but if it's coming from you I'll believe it." He said.

"Damn I'm acting like a kid.." You mumbled.

"Oh yeah Naoto don't forget-"

You both heard knocking on the door.

"Oh I think that's my sister knocking on the door wait a minute." He said getting up walking to the door.

"Hey sis your finally back what took you so long?" He said questioning his sister who put the bags of groceries down on the ground while removing her shoes and sweater.

"There was a long line Naoto." She said and started walking to the dining room to find.. Well you.

"I-i- you?"

"Oh hi y/n!" She said slightly blushing in Embarrassment due to the last time you guys saw each other. "Hey hina how's it been?" You asked looking at her.

"Well- I'm fine thank you for asking."

"Nice I'll be heading home right now I just dropped off Naoto since I found him In a park earlier." You said as you stood up walking to the door. As you wrapped your knuckles around the door knob hina called your name making you flinch and remember something.

"Are you alright..?" She asked looking at you concerned.

"Yeah don't worry about it." You said carelessly trying not to show a weak side you hated showing.

"I'll be off now tachi-"

"Please call me hina."

"Oh... Alright." You said and started opening the door again looking back her wave slightly and then leaving and closing the door.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞."

you continued walking down the hallway and looking to see your apartment door and seeing police officers there speaking with the women you saw from a few days ago talking with the men.

"Yeah but she's not my kid- oh will you look at that there she is." The women said making the other police officers face you.

You started walking towards them but you only passed them not worrying about them they just didn't even interest you. As you opened your room door everything was just as you left it.. Notes on the wall, a bed and a desk with a paper on it that you never finished writing to put on your wall.

You started looking through your cabinets and under your bed looking for clothes to take with you not caring if the police was right outside your door. You started hearing voices outside of your room and a police officer came in just to find you finishing putting your clothes in another bag and taking your papers off the wall. "Uh young lady you'll have to be leaving with us." The police officer spoke.

"No."

He didn't respond he was shocked at the way you spoke you didn't feel like going with these people they weren't going to do ahuthig for you it was all just a waste of your time and theirs."hey kid it doesn't matter what you want so come on or we'll have to take you by force."

"I said no I have a friend I'm staying with so fuck off."

"Do you know who your talking to?"

"It doesn't matter who I'm talking to you haven't even earned my respect and so far with the way your acting you most likely never will know what it feels like to be respected by a person like me."

"Excuse me-"

"No excuse me I'm leaving I'm not going anywhere near you quote on quote policemen."

You walked passed him bumping his shoulder and headed to the door and as soon as you went out the women from earlier called your name.
"Hey y/n." She said while she lit a cigarette in her mouth and took it out while staring down at you. You stopped walking and stared at her from the side of your eye. "What?" You said not caring at all about the conversation. "Come live with me I bet we could make it work." She asked looking at you with a lazy yet attractive look in her eyes. "I'd rather not you have a life to live and so do I.." You said as you were going to walk away but she spoke again.

"Well I won't force you but a teenager like you in the streets.. Something is bound to happen to you."

"What do you care? After all your just a prostitute that man in this house hired so please if I were you I'd head home it's getting past your bedtim-"

Did this women just slap you?

Yep pretty much.

Did you deserve it?

Hell yeah.

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞..? 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝."

"Listen here kid I'm trying to buy you away out of this situation with your father so take it or leave it because like you said I shouldn't give a fuck."

"Heh.. What a cold tone you have..who knew you had it in ya like that?"

"What?"

"You really don't know anything about my life and how I make my shit work this shit has been going on ever since my dad killed my mother in front of me.. Yet no one believed me because I was just a kid with a fucked up and idiotic imagination. Honestly sometimes I do wish that man would've killed me with my mother believe me I really do but it happened there's no going back to such an event in my life but trust me I know if I had the personality I have now back then.."

She looked at you with her pupils getting small and her lips parted.

"I would've killed him right there."

"Just the sight of him being motionless and speechless makes me happier than I've ever been in my life." You said looking at her with a grin. Your face had a red mark where she had slapped you hard.

"But since you asked so nicely sure I'll go with you now since you'll supposedly buy me a way out of this hell." You smiled.

She fixed her posture and looked at you still trying to relive her face. "Well then let's go." She started walking in front of you.

______________________________

If I were being honest here the women did find you weird for a girl your age. She'd you usual expect you to be into weird boys and shit. But nope it was kinda the opposite she had seen the notes on your wall before you had taken them down and put them in your bag. She didn't really know you could have such information on old and kind of useless events.

For example a hockey game in the 70s why was someone holding a smart phone? If they hadn't even been invented in the early 2000s?

She was surprised you went deep in those events and did a lot of research and trust me you weren't the only person who had noticed who.

"Hey kid were here."

"Eh." You looked at the building only to see the brothel draken stayed at?

"A brothel?"

"Yeah what about it? be thankful it has electricity and light." She said as she kept walking in through the front of the building. Before she went in she grabbed you shoulder and kept holding on to it.

You just went a long with it. It wouldn't really have mattered most of them already knew you. "I didn't get the point of taking me here I already have a friend to stay with." You said as you looked to the side to see pictures of women in undergarments.

She stayed silent but clearly irritated.

You sighed as you removed her hand from her shoulder and you both walked towards the elevator with her. Before she pressed a button you did and pressed on the forth floor.

"What are you doing??"

"Going to a friends room."

"That doesn't make sense unless your friend is a girl who works here."

"Who said my friend was a girl?" You said as you walked out of the elevator not looking back. As you walked out you had already spotted draken talking to a women in undergarments before she soon walked off. "Hey draken!" You said waving at the tall male walking towards him.

"Why'd you come in from the front?" He asked looking at you suspiciously tilting his head to the side. "Well someone brought me here." you said looking back at the blonde women who just started walking towards the two of you. "sayori brought you here?" He said looking at here confused. "Hey draken." She said smiling and walking towards him giving him a hug that he obviously didn't really want since her breast were pressed against him.

"Yeah hi.." He said uncomfortable and kinda struggling for her to let go of him. "Anyways.. Draken could I stay here for the night with you?" You asked looking to the side not wanting to see the scene in front of you.

"It's going to depend if sayori let's go of me or not." He said loosing breath as she kept hugging him around his waist.She let go and backed away. "Hmm I'll be leaving now the kid was supposed to stay with me but seems like you have it taken care of I'll see you later." She said walking off into the elevator.

"It's fine if you have something do I can stay the night with-" you were sighing but got a call on your phone.

From mistuya.

"Oh it's mistuya.." You answered the phone and spoke to the guy. "Hey mistuya what's up?" You said. "I know it's late but I need to make you a new uniform since I've been seeing that you have a lot of loose buttons on your uniform." He said with a bit of concern."ohh yeah sure I don't have much to do right now." You said as you looked at draken.

"Sorry to bother you but you could stay the night if you'd like after all I'm calling you kind of late."

"Oh that's 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 of you mistuya I'd love to."

"Alright perfect I'll see you here in a bit." He said as you hung up the phone.

"So I guess I have a place for the night." You said as draken stared down at you.

"Yeah I guess, just be careful walking over there it's late you know and there could be rival gangs around."

"Yeah I know I'll be fine after all I can protect myself." You sighed as you began walking towards the elevator.
You turned back looking back at the blonde male.

"Goodnight draken."

As you were in the elevator you looked at the numbers getting lower and your thoughts wondering.

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.. 𝐉𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡.."

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬- 𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞- 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞."

This elevator door opened and you started walking out of it and walked outside through the city.

Hmm the smell of cigarettes were all over the air but you were use to the smell. It wasn't anything you hadn't smell especially from home yeah it was sad but true.

Continuing to walk you past an Alley with a group of men smoking and laughing. Might as well not even pay attention to it their not worth your time. "Hey~~!" A man said clearly drunk walking towards you and you started walking away.

"Im- talking to- you!" The man Hiccupped in the middle of his words.

You just kept walking away unbothered with a emotionless face. The man kept following you until you grew tired of it can kicked him in the stomach and walked away farther.

"Jeez what an idiot.." You said out loud as you kept walking. As you left the man on the ground grunting in pain.

"Seems like I'm close I haven't really been here in a while." You thought.

As you went near the door steps of the house before you could even knock mistuya had already opened the door. "Hey y/n." He said in his usual welcoming tone. "Hey mistuya." You smiled as he let you into the home and closed the door. The first thing you saw was his sisters watching TV until they noticed you and stopped.

"Big brother who is he!" His sister yelled.

"Don't worry he's just a friend." He said signaling you to just head to his room. You nodded and started walking. "So mistuya how's the sisters?" You asked as you kept walking. "Yeah their doing good." He said walking behind you.

"Sounds great then." You said opening the door and walking in the room. entering you sat on the chair while he was looking in the closet for his measuring supplies.

"Mistuya? You wanna tell me how you knew my buttons were loose?" You asked teasingly.

"I-what?" He said a bit flushed.

You got up and went up to him grabbing his hand while he was still facing the closet and his back was facing you. "Your eyes must have been wondering..." You said up close to his ear behind him. "What! No way!" He said turning around and trying to walk but slipping on a piece of fabric making him fall And grabbing on to your shirt accidentally breaking the buttons. Then falling on top of you making a loud thud. "Oh shit." You grunted.

"I'm s--sorry" he said trying to get up.

"Big bro what's going on--!"

You both froze and didn't move staring at mistuya's little sister. "Hey it's not what it-" before mistuya could finish she shut the door running out. "Takashi is being gross!" She yelled running out.

"Damn I fucked up sorry mistuya I was trying to be funny-"

"No it's fine she'll forget tomorrow most likely." He reassured you.

"Fine then I just hope she doesn't tell anyone else." You sighed as mistuya got off you sitting on the floor next to you.

"We should hurry and finish the measurements for my uniform then." You said getting up and lending a hand. "Yeah your right." He slightly smiled your hand.

"So do I take off my shirt or?"

"Yeah sorry about that it's the only way I can measure correctly."

"Nah it's fine I don't mind your just doing your job." You said patting his head.

You took off your shirt just leaving bandages wrapped around your chess and let mistuya do his magic.

After a 30 minutes you were still standing there just looking at him still struggling to measure your chess not wanting to touch you.

"Mistuya you know you can measure my chess like a normal person right?" You said tilting your head to the side looking at him looking at him scrunching your eyebrows.

"No I'm just having trouble your uh....Size is changing a lot everytime I let go and write down the last measurement I just got."

"Oh I'm sorry I can just-"

"No! It's fine don't worry." He said taking off the measurement line away from you.

"Are you sure?" You sighed.

"Yeah we can do this tomorrow it's late and my sisters I'll be in the room soon." He said starting to put everything away.

"Haha alright then we should probably head to sleep I'm hanging out with Mikey and Draken tomorrow." You laughed.

"Pft you always are." He smiled.

"Big brother!" You heard a young voice say.

"Was that-" you felt a arm around you're shoulder as you looked to see mistuya's sister hanging out to you.
"You guys are getting heavy." You chuckled.

"We should head to be before it gets more late than it already is." You heard mistuya say as he grabbed some pajamas from his cabinet.

"Here wear this." He said handing you a shirt and some shorts.

"Oh thanks."

After a few minutes later you and mistuya were already laying down and just staring at the ceiling while his sisters were right next to him.
"Night.. Mistuya." You said tiredly and turned the other way as mistuya continued to look at the ceiling.

"Yeah of course... Goodnight."

_____________________________

The next morning you woke up with mistuya's sisters sleeping on top of you and him. "What the-" you took a look at his sister sleeping peacefully on your bandaged chess under the shirt. You sat your head back and sighed gently patting her head.

"Damn your kinda heavy.."

"No cussing in front of them." You heard mistuya said getting up looking at you.

"Yeah sorry about that." You said turning your eyes towards him.

"It's fine those words can slip out we can't really control it." He said slightly smiling.

"Hey guys get up you have school." He said slightly shaking his sisters.

"Nooo i'm tired." His sister grunted.

"Aren't we all?" You said getting up and stretching letting out a groan.

"Mistuya do you-" you ended up getting cut off by your phone ringing from an anonymous number.

"You should answer that." Mistuya said looking at the phone as you picked it up.

You nodded answering the accept button.

"Hello?"

"Hey how's it been?" A masculine voice asked.

"Who is this?" You said knitting your eyebrows. It could've been anyone but you weren't technically in any serious problems but why were you receiving a call so early?

"You know who I am can't you tell? your father certainly can." He said.

"Oh come on I'm not into guessing games that much." You said while speaking and looking at mistuya he looked at you concerned.

"Meet me at my place..?"

"Huh? Where...?"

"Roppongi."

𝘼/𝙉

𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘿'𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁'𝙨 ????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.4K 40
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โŒฆ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...
42.8K 1.7K 12
"๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป...๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?" "๐—›๐—บ๐—บ? ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 174 39
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...