Trust (Loki X Reader)

By LOKIHASME

After the incident Loki had caused in New York and a word from Odin, Loki had been decided to stay on Midgard... More

A Minute Of Your Time
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Eighteen

1.1K 36 2
By LOKIHASME

It was early in the morning, about 6:30 AM, Tony and Bruce was in the kitchen, first one's to be awake.

A few minutes later, Steve also enter the kitchen as he stretched, and yawned. "Good morning." Tony greeted and Steve answered with a good morning too, nodding at both Tony and Bruce. Tony was busy pouring himself coffee and said, "Coffee , both of you?" Tony asked as he looked st Steve and Bruce. "No thanks." Steve answered as he thanked Tony. "Yes please,"Bruce answered at the same time. Tony nodded and readied to mugs.

Few minutes later, Loki entered the room. They all looked at him and glared and Loki only rolled his eyes and went straight to the balcony, leaving the door open. After another while, it was your turn to show up in the kitchen, still in your pajamas with you eyes closed, looking as if you need more sleep. Steve's eyes followed your direction, as you walk towards where Tony was standing. "Good morning Y/N" You heard Steve say sweetly, lazily looking at him, you smiled and closed your eyes again and turned your attention to the coffee maker. "Morning Steve," you answered with a hoarse, but the sweetest voice you could muster. Upon hearing your name, Loki turned towards the kitchen, he saw how you smiled at Steve and greeted him as you greet Tony and Bruce as well. His eyebrows furrowed a little as he remembered the incident last night, still worried that you might have heard.

You, on the other hand took two mugs and placed it down as the coffee was almost done, not noticing that Loki was their since you are still half asleep. You put a good amount of creamer on both mugs, good enough to still keep the coffee bitter, yet have a hint of creaminess, after that you took two pieces of chocolates in the drawer and put it in one mug. Upon doing so, the coffee was finished, you took it and poured it in the two mugs, and with a deep, sleepy breath, you mixed it all together with a spoon and took the two mugs from the counter.
Now with lazily opened eyes, you walked towards Steve and gave him the coffee with the chocolate in it and gave his shoulder a squeeze as you walked away, drinking your own coffee. "Thank you..." Steve hummed as his gaze followed you, smiling, you only waved not bothering to look back as you enetered the elevator.
"Ah, you don't accept, coffee from me but accept coffee from Y/N," Tony pointed out. Steve chuckled at this, Loki looking confused and a little irritated with your gesture. He wasn't sure but, it was jealousy he felt. Must Y/N squezze Steve's shoulder that way... He thought to himself, as his expression showed irritation.
"It not the first time, but it still hurts." Tony continued and acting as if it offended him. Steve shook his head as took a sip on the coffee you gave him as Bruce also chuckle. "You all know, I like the way Y/N does my coffee, that's why she's the only one who makes it." Steve explained as he breathed out after the sip. Tony only rolled his eyes and nodded. It was true, as long as all Avengers are together, for good times or for missions, Steve only accepted coffee from you, he loved the amount of creamer you put and the small amount of sweetness from the chocolate you put in, so as long as anyone can remember, You had been the one making Steve's coffee.
Loki heard everything, and oh yes, he was jealous, but it's either he couldn't accept it or he doesn't realize it, either way, he was pissed. Upon having enough with Steve, Tony and Bruce's conversation, he left without saying a word. He entered the elevator and walked through the hallway. Loki was about to enter his room, but he looked at yours and contemplated if he should go look at you or not.

After a while, Loki huffed and groaned as he walked towards your door. Raising his knuckles to the door, he exhaled then knocked softly.
You looked at your door as a soft knock echoed. You breathed in and stretched your body before answering. "Come in." You said and taking another sip from your coffee. The door opened and Loki's head popped in you room, this caused you to inhale sharply as you were sipping the coffee. You coughed uncontrollably from the hot liquid that rapidly made its way to your throat. "Oh dear," Loki said as he immediately walked towards you. You continued coughing, leaning your head towards the floor. Loki looked at you then placed his hands on your back as he gave it little pats and rubs.
You stayed this way for a good minute, you breathed in and nodded, "I'm fine." You assured him, "Thank you." You said and looked at him.
Loki's and your eyes widened as both your heartbeat paced. It felt like deja vu, your face was dangerously close to Loki. You didn't think he leaned that close to you when he was rubbing and patting your back. "Um..." You said then looked away, standing properly and clearing your throat. Loki followed your lead as he too, stood up straight. You both looked at opposite directions trying to hide your blushing faces.

"What do you need?" You asked, breaking the silence that made your heartbeat seemingly sounds loud to your ear. Loki looked at you then cleared his throat. "I merely wanted to check on you." Loki said, standing straight, putting his hand on his back. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow, now finally starting to calm down. "Really?" You asked, unconvinced. "How rude that you doubt my kindness." Loki said, furrowing your eyebrows. You laughed at his response earning a smile from him.
"If you are here to check on me, I'm fine, still not dead." You said and smiled, looking straight at his beautiful blue eyes. You felt your heart skip a beat, causing you to look away as you sat on your bed. Y/N don't, you'll only hurt yourself if you continue to fall for him. You warned youself. Loki also sat beside you, looking at you.
You both stayed this way for a while before Loki decided to ask the question. "Last night," Loki started. Your body stiffened as you remembered what you heard. You felt your heart sink, but you remained silent. "What have you heard?" Loki asked softly as he looked at the walls. You stayed silent for a while, then you chuckled. "Nothing..." You said and looked at him, smiling. "I only heard muffled voices, but I didn't hear what exactly you were talking about." You lied as you raised your shoulders slightly. Loki looked at you and stared. You fet your heartbeat pace as he was staring at you, "What?" You scoffed, raising an eyebrow in confusion. Loki gave you a smile then looked at the walls again. "It's certainly is unfair that you can listen to my thought and I can't do the same to you." Loki complained. "Because I would love to learn what you have in mind right now." He said with all sincerity. You chuckled and looked at him. You jabbed his arm lighlty and said, "Sucks to be you." You said.

Loki scoffed, a smile appearing, he faced you and for some reason, it was as if he looked deep in you. "It's great to be me." He said, his voice, raspy and breathy, and fucking sexy. You breathed out shakily and you put your palm on your chest as you felt shivers down your spine. "Your good at this!" You praised as you smiled at Loki. Loki shrugged, a bragging smile on his lips. "Loki is irresistible." He said as if stating a fact. This made you roll your eyes and laugh. "Sure Loki," You replied, mocking his name. He groaned slighlty, his smile still not dissappearing. "Oh you really do make such titles, sound very unpleasant." He complained and looked at you. You looked at him confused, raising your eyebrows. "Loki isn't even a title." You stated. "Oh but it is." Loki said as he nodded at you slighlty. "It is the highest god there is, therefore me." Loki explained. You scrunched your nose. "Higher than the God of Thunder?" You asked, seemingly unconvinced. Loki's smile disappeared and he looked at you, disbelief in his eyes. "He is nothing compared to me." He announced. You laughed again. "God, Loki you love yourself." You said, as you shook your head. "That I cannot deny." Loki answered, a proud smile on his lips. "Ofcourse." You answered, rolling your eyes.

You both continued speaking, actually, teasing each other. Loki felt happy that he can speak to you like this again. With every laugh and sarcastic response you threw at him, he seemed to be falling more and more for you and you to him. But you still try to not do so, Loki's words from last night still haunts you, causing you to try your best to not fall for Loki more.
"Loki-" You were cut halfway, you were suppose to ask what he really thinks of you, but you heard a knock on your door. Loki and you looked at the door, Loki glaring towards it, cursing whoever knocked in his mind for disturbing your conversation with him.

"Come in!" You shouted. The door opened and Steve showed up, with a cycling shorts that was a few centimeters up from his knees, and a tank top. You raised your eyebrows and smiled. "Oooh, what does such handsome gentleman require me for?" You asked, appreciating what was infront of you wiggling your eyebrows. It was a way of joking around with Steve. He had always kept in mind to compliment you, either looks or actions, knowing that your reactions were either denying his compliments or blushing hard for being apreciated.

Loki, on the other hand looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. He certainly did not like the comment you had made and did not notice the amusement in your voice. He then looked at Steve who stood infront of him and you. Steve was smiling as he rolled his eyes. "Don't start," Steve warned you, smiling. You only chuckled making Loki feel more and more jealous. "So what's up?" You asked, more serious this time.
"I was suppose to ask if you'd like to train with me." Steve said. "What do you say? A sparr?" He asked raising an eyebrow, your eyes lit up as a big smile grew on your lips. "Just like the old times." Steve said again and wiggled his eyebrows. You stood up and beamed, "Fuck yeah!" Steve chuckled but said, "Language." You rolled your eyes, nodding slightly. "Get out Cap, I'll change, I'll meet you at there." You said, a excited smile of your lips as you waved him to go away. He nodded and closed the door, chuckling at your actions.

You looked at Loki but he didn't look as happy as he was before. You were about to talk but he spoke first, "Are you really that delighted to spend time with Steve." He said, mocking your way of saying Steve's name. This made you raise your eyebrow and scoff. A small smile started to form on your lips. "Aww, is Loki of Asgard jealous?" You joked. Loki immediately looked at you and glared. "I most certainly am not! Why should I be?" He denied quickly. You chuckled slightly, masking the small pain you felt from the way denied your joke. "I was kidding, chill." You said, a little softly, creating an awkward silence between the both of you. Loki suddenly stood up and looked at you. "I suppose I must go," He started as he placed his hands on his back. "since you plan of changing your clothes." He finished. "Oh yeah, right." You said and looked at your clothes as you smiled awkwardly. "I guess I'll see you later." You said, nodding at him. Loki nodded back as he started to leave your room.

"It was nice spending time with you..." You whispered, making sure Loki didn't hear, and with that, the door clicked, indicating that Loki has left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
822K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...