Too Close | Topper Thornton x...

ioverobin tarafından

You are best friend with Sarah for a long time, you both share every of your secrets except the fact that you... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

405 5 0
ioverobin tarafından

TW SMUT

We arrived in his hallway and I got out of the car, he did the same and I followed him inside. When we entered he closed the door and turned around to me why a angry look "You're all dirty now y/n" "What ?" I said thinking that I misunderstood him "You were out with those dirty Pogues I saw you" "Yes I was with the Pogues Topper, Sarah asked me and I said yes, they are not 'dirty' like you say and we had fun. " "Oh i'm sure you had fun y/n" he corrected himself "You had fun kissing those Pogues ?" he started walking toward me. "We were playing, I admit I was wrong for kissing JJ but I didn't feel a thing and I didn't wanted to be boring by not playing" I defended my self, shitty excuse I though while those words got out of my mouth. "What kind of game include cheating ?" he laughed "Topper we aren't together if I remember correctly what happened last week" "I remember it too but you moved fast don't you y/n ?" "No I didn't, Topper I love you but I can't wait all my life for you to change, be a better person and trust me " I started walking toward the door "It was a wrong Idea to follow you" I said but he closed the door right after I opened it, I looked at him "What do you want Topper ? Let me go please" "You're right I'm wrong" I tried not to smile knowing that I had reason "I'm wrong for bringing up my girlfriend kissing other boys behind my back, It's enough y/n" I slapped him " What wrong with you ?" I asked, Topper being jealous was kinda hot but I couldn't let him know. Fuck it I though before kissing him, he pushed me against the door and kissed me. He took my hand "We can't do it there" he said so I followed him to his bedroom. 

"You're gonna be all washed of this dirty Pogue when I finish" he said but I putted a finger in front of his mouth to make him stop talking before he could finish, he moved my finger and kissed me again. He pushed me on the bed with a a bit force, I took off my shirt and skirt. He did the same "No bra ?" he said surprised before coming over me and kissing me "You're hot when you're jealous" I whispered to him "And you're hotter when you're mine only" he said sliding his hand through my panties, I moaned at his touch. "Topper" I moaned while he was rubbing my clit faster and faster inside of my panties "Look at you, all wet for me" he smirked before I putted my hand in the back of his neck to pull him closer to me and kissed him. I took off my panties and he took of his boxers, he putted his hand on my left cheek "Open your mouth" he said, I executed myself and opened my mouth. He putted two of his fingers in my mouth before putting them out and rubbing his cock, I looked at him biting my lips. He took a condom in his pants, spread my legs and went inside of me. I moaned louder and louder while Topper was enjoying the view he had of me. His hips moved faster each seconds "Topper" I kept moaning while grabbing the sheets and holding them the hardest I could in my hand "Take it like a good girl y/n" he said while his hand went on my neck to hold it, I nodded to him still moaning " Fuck Topper I'm gonna cum" I said to him "Go ahead" he smirked but he didn't even finished talking that I cum. He took his cock out of me "Who's pussy is this ?" he asked to me slapping it causing me to whine "Yours" I said before he slapped me again but harder "Who's ?" he raised his voice "Yours Topper" I said out of breath. I sat on the bed, he took off the condom of his cock and looked at me "Now suck it" I nodded and started to suck his cock, he putted his hand on the back of my head to make me go faster and groaned before cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it "Good girl" he said passing his fingers through my hair, he took his boxers on the floor and putted it back on while I took my panties and bra to do the same. He laid on the bed next to me and looked at me "God I'm so damn lucky" he said while laughing, I nodded to him and smiled. I got close to him and we fell asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

151 1 13
I love you. Okay? I do. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm switching up some of the words and lines and may skip a few scenes but forgive me lmao. Just le...
40.6K 829 35
Sienna is in love with her best friend, but he's not in love with her. Will hooking up with his best friend make him jealous enough to get his attent...
7.3K 119 20
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝘙𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘟𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟...
25.2K 382 16
Sarahs best friend, Makenzie Thornton is back in town from boarding school. her and sarah have been friends since kindergarten when the two kooks gro...