I'm Waiting - VRVR

By Cosmicereal

"๐‘€๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘’, โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”. ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘. ๐ผ... More

แต–สณแต‰แต›โฑแต‰สท
แตแต‰แต‰แต—
โฑโฟแต—สณแต’
หกแต›. 3 (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
แต–แตƒแต˜หขแต‰ (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 1
แตหกโฑแต—แถœสฐ (๐ˆ)
แตหกโฑแต—แถœสฐ (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 4 (๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 4 (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
แต–สณแต‰แต–แตƒสณแต‰แตˆ?
สณแต‰แตƒแตˆสธ?
หกแต›. 2
สณแต‰หขแต˜แตแต‰
สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– (๐ˆ)
สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 5
*
หกแต›. 3 (๐ˆ)
หขแต–โฑโฟ แต’แถ แถ -2
หขแต–โฑโฟ แต’แถ แถ -3
แตแต‰แตแต’สณโฑแต‰หข แต—สฐแตƒแต— สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แตแต’โฟแต‰ แต‡สธ สทโฑโฟแตˆหข

แต–แตƒแต˜หขแต‰ (๐ˆ)

45 5 6
By Cosmicereal

"Kangmin ah, wake up! Kangmin ah!!", Dongheon's shaking Kangmin's body really hard out of worried.

The way Kangmin sleep and how he move while asleep really made his friends worried.

Kangmin open his eyes slowly. He didn't even want to move his other body.

He's trying to recognize the surrounding. He's still at the building called memorial park. He's still sitting on the chair he sat before gone asleep.

He looked at his friends soullessly with only using his eyes.

"Kangmin ah, are you okay?", Hoyoung's trying to shake him up but he just hanging his hands like he gone paralyzed.

"Hyung, i'm.... I'm worried about him...", Minchan sounded stuttering and his voice's shaking. Even his eyes getting teary over Kangmin's condition right now.

Kangmin can tell how his friends are really worried about him. He can tell that these people infront of him is his real friends.

But they worried about nothing. Kangmin just acting numb. He didn't want to move his body anymore even he actually can move it freely just like before. He don't want to believe that he have returned to the reality. He believed that this is a part of their game.

He have lost all of his hope. He don't want to take his hope high anymore. He can't always rely on his friends to come and find him. Then, he just let everything to happen to him. He don't care anymore. He have gave up of everything. He don't want to burden his friends anymore for the only thing that burdened him.

"Le- Let's bring him to the car", ask Dongheon with a shaking voice.

"Ani, hyung. Don't we just call emergency number?", plan Hoyoung with a nervous voice.

"Oh, hmm... Don't we just get him to the car first and bring him to the hospital? It's much better for him and we didn't make much noise", plan Gyehyeon with a crunched eyebrows out of worried.

He can tell that all of his friends looks worried. It's different from how his friends behavior in his dream. But, he can't tell he's in reality. He don't want to hoping that he's in reality.

Suddenly, Yongseung at the side that only speak once finally speaking.

"Kangminie, are you cold?", Yongseung's grabbing Kangmin's shoulder with a calm expression. He don't want Kangmin to getting worried too.

But, Kangmin didn't reply. He don't want to reply. He just let his eyes speaking and his body in paralyzed.

"Yeono, hug him", order Yongseung as his hand's letting Kangmin's shoulder.

"B- But..- Why did...", Yeonho stuttering. For him, he thought that Yongseung trying to play around.

"Just hug him. Ppalli...", ask Yongseung while clenching his fists.

"Yongseung ah, this is not the right time. Let's think about the other way to...", Dongheon turn his head away trying to think over something else.

"Hyung, i won't playing around. Me myself don't want to take this as something not serious. He's our friends too. Ani, he's our family and i think he need it. Now", Yongseung sounded serious and just staring at Dongheon that just turned away from him.

The others just paused. They're not gonna hug Kangmin neither because they find it ridiculous. The situation making Yongseung clenched his fists even more.

"Hyung, why don't you trust me? Yeono? I'm begging just for this. What did you take me for?", the way Dongheon turned his head away making his tense getting more anger.

Kangmin shuttled his eyes. He don't want to watch this fake drama anymore. He knows and sure he's still in his dream. He won't take it as serious issues anymore.

But, suddenly. He can feel the warmth spreading into his body.

He open his eyes slowly. He can see someone's hugging him with a lot of loveliness. Unconsciously, his eyes getting teary again.

Slowly, his hands reply to the hug with the hug too. He hugged that someone tightly and finally move his body without restricted.

He closed his eyes and the tears rushing down his cheeks. At that moment, he realized he's in reality.

"Hyung...", Kangmin's still hugging that someone. While looking at the others, he's crying even more.

"Kangmin ah, are you okay?!", Hoyoung quickly catch Kangmin's shoulders after he let someone's hugging him just now. It's Minchan.

Kangmin nodded slowly with a upside down 'u' mouth.

"Ah... It's relieved...", Dongheon's sighing.

"Wh- Why did you hug him? I was gonna hug, y'know?", Yeonho started to joking around to make Kangmin happy.

"Eumm... I don't know. I just don't want to argue anymore. What's a matter with hugging?", Minchan shrugged his shoulders.

Yongseung at the side just smiling slightly and caressing Kangmin's head. But, after he realized that Dongheon just staring at him, he gone to somewhere else. Alone without others knowing.

Dongheon lower his head. He feel guilty over the thing just now but, what Yongseung said just out of his mind until he thought Yongseung just messing around.

*****

They arrived at home early then they expected. This all happened for Kangmin. They think he needs more rest.

"Dinner time, guys. I need to cook quickly", Minchan straight to his room and throw everything to his bed and gone to the kitchen as fast as he could.

"Hmm... did we buy enough groceries?", ask Hoyoung and Yeonho at his side that trying to help but then, he realized they don't have oil.

"O ma gad!! I totally forgot about it", Minchan rummaged his hair until it's looks like a bowl of maggie.

"Can someone buy it at groceries shop?", ask Yeonho's volunteering Hoyoung and Minchan at the back.

"Can i go?", ask Kangmin's volunteering himself.

"Oh, and i want to company him", reply Gyehyeon.

"Okay, good friends. Ppalli or your belly gonna filled with raw foods", Hoyoung's joking at the end of his friends last step to the outside.

They're walking side to side without any voice. They're just walking and wanted to straight to the point.

They take as much as groceries they need at dorm and again quickly straight to the dorm. Maybe they're hungry. But, this time, they talk with a light topic.

"Are you hungry?", ask Gyehyeon. It seems awkward if they didn't talk at all. So, Gyehyeon started it since Kangmin seems don't want to talk at all.

"Urm...", reply Kangmin without looking at his face.

"That's why you didn't talk at all?", Gyehyeon's joking from what he saw at Kangmin.

"Heh. I- It's not it", Kangmin reply with an awkward laugh.

"Then, why?", ask Gyehyeon again while looking at Kangmin that only facing to the floor. He was watching floor from the start they walk together.

Kangmin doesn't reply and suddenly, he slowly hugged Gyehyeon's arms with other hand's holding plastic bags.

"What is it? Did you have something to tell?", ask Gyehyeon. He have this suspicious feeling towards Kangmin from the start since Kangmin's condition already unstable since the memorial park.

Kangmin's shaking his head then landing his head on Gyehyeon's shoulder smoothly and still facing down.

"Then, stop clingy".

He knows Gyehyeon didn't likes clingy but he feels like to hug him. There is reason why he do that.

ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ, ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵒʳᵈᵉʳ? ⁱ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ. ˢᵒ, ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳˡʸ ʷʰᵉⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ⁱ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ. ᶜᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒʳᵈᵉʳ? ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ 𝗹𝘃. 2, ⁱᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ 𝗹𝘃. 3(𝗜). ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ 𝗹𝘃. 3(𝗜𝗜) ᵗʰᵉⁿ 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 (𝗜). ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏ. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.3K 41
"แดต แตƒแต แต’โฟแต‰ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰ แถœสณแต˜แต‰หก สณแต‰แตƒหขแต’โฟ โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰โฑสณ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แตƒหข สทแต‰หกหก แต—สฐแต’แต˜แตสฐ.. แต—สฐแต‰สธ หกแต’แต›แต‰ แตแต‰ แต‡แต˜แต— หขแต’แต’โฟ สทแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต–สณแต’แต‡แตƒแต‡หกสธ สฐแตƒแต—แต‰ แตแต‰, แดต แตƒแต แต—สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒหขแต’โฟ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰โฑสณ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต—สฐโฑหข สท...
13K 1.1K 47
[ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ] "๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป" " ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ...
3K 177 30
[Everything will happen after midnight.] -------------- Do you believe in fairytales? If so, you are in the right place because the magic world is re...
1.8K 123 14
"๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šข ๐–˜๐–š๐–“๐–‡๐–†๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–’?" โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… แถ แต‰หกโฑหฃ โฑหข แตƒแต–แตƒสณแต— แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’หขแต— แถ แตƒแตแต’แต˜หข แดท-แดพแต’...