𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

18. the boy who cried murder

1.9K 111 102
By pixiesfz

THE BOY WHO CRIED MURDER , chapter eighteen

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 ❞

𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊. "Ziggy they're after you" Cooper informed the girl who just looked up at the boy as they all watched a decomposing Ruby Lane start to crawl. "Cindy, go" Fallon told the girl as they all stood back from the murderer, "but-" "go!" Fallon yelled at the girl before her and Ziggy began to run off only for Ziggy's ankle to be grabbed by a still headless Tommy.

Grabbing the knife out of Coopers hand that he had obtained earlier the Salvatore girl was quick to stab it right through Tommy's hand, "run!" Fallon screamed out as Ziggy and Cindy finally got out of the mess hall.

Leaving Fallon to watch as the old Shadyside killers crawled out, one by one and didn't even pay mind to the three survivors standing right next to them.

"Andrea" Cooper called out to his girlfriend who still had tears running down her eyes.

She hadn't left Alice's side.

"yeah" she responded as she wiped her eye, mascara rubbing down her eyes as her voice was quiet, weak and faint, just loud enough for the Salvatore siblings to hear, "you wanna end the Salvatore curse?" he asked the girl as she merely nodded. "we need the book and if there's any other killers down there then that means they won't go for you because you're a Sunnyvaler" Cooper explained as he helped the girl up.

"I'm doing this for our child" 

Fallon and Andrea's head popped up at the mention of the un born baby as Andrea had only told Alice and Fallon that she didn't want to keep it, but from all the losses she had endured tonight she wasn't sure she could give another one up.

Especially now since Cooper knew.

So Andrea agreed to the plan as she slowly went down back to the cave and back to Satan's stone where they had left it, ignoring the way the hairs on the back of her head had stiffened as Harry Rooker walked past her and gave her no mind.

Like she wasn't even there.

Leaving the Salvatore siblings behind Cooper stood behind his sister, his mind creating a battle he knew nobody could win but he knew the consequences and he also knew that if Fallon's name wasn't written on a tombstone in 78 hours then chaos would occur.

And he just couldn't have that.

Walking back to the kitchen he turned the faucet on and put the plug in and never turned it off leaving the muffled sounds of Tommy's grunts as Cooper took the knife back.

Using his knife he took out of Tommy's hand he drove it straight into the brought back to life, Harry Rooker watching as his body felt limp and Fallon gasped in shock, "Cooper what are you doing-"

"I'm sorry"

The boy had tears in his eyes as he finally grabbed on to his sisters head and used his strength to make sure her prying hands wouldn't falter as he finally dragged her to the kitchen.

Fallon was in shock as betrayal washed through her, her prying didn't work and she was in such panic she couldn't think of anything else.

but she promised.

She just didn't know that Cindy was in a similar situation as Tommy had finally made his way to the Berman girls.

"Cooper" she begged as he knocked her back onto the kitchen bench "don't do that" he croaked as the look in his eyes became crazy as his eyes darted back and forth from the water and his sister.

"Why couldn't you have just died like planned!" 

his shout rang through her ears a he finally dunked his own bloods head in the water, watching as her limbs shook around, hoping and begging that something would happen.

But Fallon knew she was smarter than this and she could prove it as she made her body slowly lay back as if she was dead, thankfully her idea worked as Cooper pulled her supposedly 'dead' body out of the still running water.

On her way she reached out for another knife in the draw but the noise was heard by the brother and was able to block her attack, the girl started to scream bloody murder, hoping Andrea or maybe Cindy or Ziggy could hear, but the boy covered her mouth as the two were stuck inches apart, tears in both of their eyes as Fallon's eyes were slowly turning lifeless.

As Cooper stepped back Fallon looked down to her abdomen which had her knife stuck in it as Cooper was able to turn her hand back to herself.

Looking back up to her crazed brother she dropped on her knees, blood making it's way down her leg as Cooper took the knife out and placed it her chest, blood curdling up her mouth as she started coughing, her limbs collapsing as she finally laid on her back.

Her last sight being the eyes of her killer.

Her brother.

Cooper watched as her heartbeat finally stopped and her eyes turned lifeless as he too dropped on his knees, his sobs filling the camp as Andrea finally came back up the cave with the book.

With one look at her boyfriends state she looked to her left to see Fallon's body dead on the floor and Harry Rookers body dissolving into fresh air, "what happened?" she asked as her emotion was practically numb as everyone she loved died around her.

"Harry Rooker just attacked her"

so uhm hey I'm crying

don't stop reading cause 1666 gets better 

I changed the face claim of young Cooper to drew cause he fit the part better with the whole 'killing your sister thing'

Also just to make your day sadder Fallon and Cindy died at the same time so if it was a scene in the movie imagine it as like the scene in obx when John B and Sarah are getting 'killed'

BUT I LOVE YOU AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT because I originally was just going to get Cooper to drown her and then she dies but then I remembered that Fallon is a badass and then I came up with a whole fight sequence that was kinda inspired by maze runner 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 346 21
Sam and Deena 🤍 When a Shadysider moves to Sunnyvale it may be a bit of a challenge at first but what if she meets a dirty blonde, sweet cheerleader...
82.9K 2.5K 22
This how I imagine that the girls met and how it went.Enemies to...you'll see. A tomboy. A cheerleader. A love story. Who will make the first move...
9.2K 285 31
𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗔𝗧𝗛 | "to have made a meaningless vow." Death was what came for them all. STANDALONE (NICK GOODE X FEM!OC) (SIMON KALIVODA X MALE!O...
14.4K 444 40
"Stranger, who knows all my secrets Can pull me apart and break my heart A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" 1994 | Living in Shadyside isn't exactly...