Dave and Julia{REWRITTEN}{COM...

Por SincerelyNirvana

Before Nirvana,before Foo Fighters,Dave Grohl was in a band called Scream.one day,he stumbles upon a vinyl st... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 and 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(Violet's birth)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56(Harper's birth)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 and 67
Chapter 68(FINAL CHAPTER!)
Epilogue

Chapter 1

197 3 0
Por SincerelyNirvana

Dave's pov
I hand my hands in my pockets as I walked down the busy streets of Warren,Ohio.I was completely bored out of my fucking mind,and desperately wanted something to do.my mom was having wine and talking to her friends,so I couldn't play my guitar today.Since I didn't have band practice today,and all of my friends were busy,I decided to go for a walk.I sighed,kicking a rock in front of me and watching it roll across the street and onto the road.I walked past the store,only to widen my eyes and stop walking.I walked backwards and looked at the front of the store,it's a vinyl shop!"fuck yeah!"I cheered out loud.I entered the store,looking around and feeling mesmerized.

I eagerly went through the aisles and aisles of records,skimming through some of them to see if they had any of my favorite bands.as I skimmed through I landed on a record of a band I knew,I was going to grab the record when a girl grabbed it as well.we looked at each other,I immediately blushed.

"Uh,hi."

"H-Hi."

"I'm sorry,were you gonna take this?"I asked,pulling away."yeah but,you had you hand on it first."she said,she pulled it up and held it towards me."you take it."she insisted,"no,no,you take it.in fact,I'll pay for it for you."i said as I pushed it towards her chest.she blushed,"is this your way of flirting with girls?"she joked.I chuckled,"actually,you're the first girl I've ever flirted with."I admitted."O-Oh..."it was awkwardly quiet for a moment,I cleared my throat and pulled my wallet out."here ya go."i said,handing her some money."thanks..."she trailed off,"Dave,Dave Grohl."I told her my name.she smiled,"Julia,Julia Summers."she introduced herself to me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.9K 452 40
♫'When I'm not with you, think of you always'♫ ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...
3.6K 117 25
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] The year is 1994. Kurt is on the verge of giving up. Nothing seems to enjoy him anymore. Yet Dave is here, and will do a...
5.5K 154 20
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] tw: abuse. || drug use || su*cide thoughts mentioned.⚠️ #4 in nirvana 🤘 [ lowercase intended. ] - kurt is trapped, trap...
2.1K 48 19
Stevie sighed, thinking back to that day over twenty years ago. "Growing up, I was 'Stevie: the girl whose parents bailed,' and then I was 'Stevie: t...