Sideboys: Naruto Parallel Dim...

By BlankoWatt

Naruto was 17 when he fought Sasuke and brought him back to the Leaf Village. A lot of things changed since t... More

Sideboys: Naruto Parody (Introduction)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2 : Back from the Past
Part 3: Coincidences
Part 4: Finding Out The Truth
Part 5 : Tournaments
Part 6 : Tournaments Pt. 2
Part 8: After Math
Part 9 : Itachi's son
Part 10 : The New Beginning

Part 7 : Sono Sharinghan

41 7 13
By BlankoWatt

*Lots Of People Cheer*

"Wow!!! That felt good." (Kakudai Shouts)

Yeah, good job. (Uzu replied)

*Everyone Congrats Kakudai*

"Well I should get to the field." (Uzu emplied)
"Yeah good luck man." (Zumo replies)

*Door closes*

"Ugh, this shit hurts." (Jūden talks in pain)

"Yeah, you need to get that checked." (Kakudai responds)

*In the Field*

"Ziro Vs Uzu!!! You may begin!!" (Shinobi Shouted)

During their battle, Ziro demonstrated his skills in wind-style jutsu, creating hazardous winds that Uzu had to dodge by jumping and spinning. Uzu responded with shurikens, but Ziro easily deflected them and closed in on Uzu. Uzu activated his Sharingan and they exchanged punches, but Ziro managed to headlock Uzu and take his kunai knife out. Uzu quickly teleported and kicked Ziro into the air. However, Ziro retaliated with a jutsu that sent hard pressure through his chakra points, hitting Uzu and knocking him to the ground.

As Uzu recovered, Ziro mysteriously attacked him from below. Uzu managed to dodge and used a ground-style jutsu that created spikes on the ground, causing Ziro to fly into a mini Rasengan. However, Uzu stopped Ziro from performing the Rasengan by using a fireball jutsu. Uzu then created three shadow clones and sent them up to Ziro, but Ziro managed to air palm one and push himself towards Uzu.

Uzu flipped back and built up chakra for a ground pond jutsu that shook the stadium. Ziro flew into the air, but Uzu saw through his plan with his Sharingan and teleported to punch Ziro's jaw, causing him to crash to the ground. Ziro got back up and tried to pull Uzu towards him for a finishing blow, but Uzu saw through it and spin kicked Ziro, knocking him back. Uzu then teleported behind Ziro's flying body and kicked it up into the sky, before teleporting on top of Ziro and finishing the fight with a Chidori.

"We Have a winner." ( Shinobi Shouted)

*Everyone praised the winner*

*The wind Starts to Shifts Nature*

Yamoshi Uchiha!!! (Daonzo Screamed)

"It's been a too long old friend."

*The leaf goes under attack*

*people Scream*

"I thought you, were dead?" (Kakashi questioned)

"Well, we all have different Beliefs." (Daonzo replied)

*Yamoshi Pulls out a sword and attacks Daonzo*

"Ahhhhhh, You're dead." (Yamoshi responded)

Yamoshi gracefully backflips into the air, launching a shuriken towards Daonzo who deftly catches it, only to accidentally drop it. "You are special, Yamoshi," Daonzo implies, but Yamoshi interrupts with a sharp shout, "Shut up!!" before attacking Daonzo.

With lightning speed, Yamoshi throws a kick at Daonzo and swiftly teleports behind him with Chidori. Daonzo turns and blocks Yamoshi's attack with his sword, but Yamoshi quickly changes his stance and knocks Daonzo back. Moving with incredible speed, Yamoshi rushes towards Daonzo who responds with a ground-style jutsu, causing the ground to tremble and break.

Yamoshi leaps into the air and creates shadow clones, hurling them at Daonzo. However, Daonzo counters with his lava style, melting the clones. Daonzo then performs a wind style hand sign, creating a massive wind shuriken. Yamoshi anticipates this move and performs a Susanoo, colliding with the giant wind shuriken head-on

BANGGGG!!!!!

*Kakashi runs towards the explosion*

Yamoshi!! Yamoshi!! ( Kakashi Shouts)

He's here!! (Naruto Shouts back)

*Out of the blue Daonzo got up and throws Lava ball jutsus*

*Everyone jumps out of the way*

*Yamoshi gets up and Sees Daonzo, Jūden comes out of Nowhere with the boys and helped up Yamoshi*

"Stay back Jūden!" (Yamoshi shouts)

"How you mean stay back, I'm trying to help and what are you doing fight Daonzo?" ( Jūden asks)

"Is none of your business."(Yamoshi responded)

*Yamoshi moves from Jūden and runs towards Daonzo. Daonzo Sends Lava Spears at Yamoshi. Yamoshi does shadow clones and threw them at Daonzo. Daozno fights the 2 shadow clones. One of the clones tripped Daonzo up on the floor. Another clone sent Daonzo flying to Yamoshi and Yamoshi Stabbed Daonzo. Ugghhh, Daonzo says in pain.*

"You want to know who killed your Parents." (Daonzo Mysteriously said)
"Shut I know is you!!" (Yamoshi aggressively answered)

"Hahaha, I like a child you were just like your Father. But let me tell you something, I killed your mother, but he killed your father." (Daonzo said as he points at Kakashi)

"I didn't do it, don't lie to him Daonzo." (Kakashi emplied)

"It all makes sense now, you were there when he died!!!"(Yamoshi shouted as he picked up Kakashi with his Susanoo)

"You're making things worst Yamoshi this isn't you."(Kakashi Said)

*Yamoshi enlarged his Susanoo and catches Daonzo too*

"You Both Killed my parents." (Yamoshi responded)

Yamoshi STOPPP!!!! (Jūden Shouted)

*Yamoshi grabs Jūden with his Susanoo too*

"Yow bro chill"(Uzu aggressively answered)

"You guys shouldn't be here either." (Yamoshi responded)

"You 2 go and help out with the Village and Daonzo's goons, we'll be here helping Jūden."(Uzu Commands)

*Kurai and Kakudai go and help the Leaf*

Ok, Yamoshi we got work to do." (Zumo replies)

Grrrrrr!!!!

Yamoshi became enraged and utilized his Susanoo to obliterate Daonzo. He hurled Kakashi and Jūden against a wall, but Shiroi arrived to assist them. Yamoshi then employed a Ground-style jutsu to create a wall, but Zumo broke through it with Chidori and Uzu followed up with a barrage of shurikens. As Zumo launched a water-style jutsu at Yamoshi, he deflected it and dropped the wall behind them. Zumo then unleashed a powerful surge of electricity from his body, which shattered the wall. Uzu attacked with a flurry of rocks, and Zumo came from below to trap Yamoshi's legs. Yamoshi retaliated with the same electric jutsu as Zumo, knocking him back with great force. Uzu sent shadow clones charging towards Yamoshi, but they vanished into mist upon contact. Yamoshi was then struck from the side by Uzu's kick, followed by a surprise spin kick from Zumo. Feeling drained, Yamoshi leaped back and launched a barrage of shurikens.

Zumo and Uzu weren't there anymore and both came from 2 directions and clashed with Yamoshi.  Yamoshi fights them 2 on 1 with vigorous speed and agility. Mid battle Uzu does shadow clones and grabs one of their hands and flings himself to Yamoshi's rib cage, another clone comes to jump on Zumo's back side and kicks Yamoshi. Yamoshi sped up his action and Destroyed the Clones. Yamoshi slides and picks Zumo from off his feet and throws him up, Uzu attacks Yamoshi but Dodges and sends a Wind style that knocked him back also. Uzu and Zumo fell on their backs and try getting up. Yamoshi looks at them a said You're done here. The sounds of the Sharinghan are immense. And Yamoshi does his Mangekyou ability.

Zumo and Uzu get paralyzed as and can't move. You guys are finished.  Yamoshi said. No there is not. Kakashi Shouts. PURPLE LIGHTNING, Yamoshi Turns his Susanoo and knocks Kakashi back on the ground, and stomped him. NOOO, Jūden saw what happened and rushed at Yamoshi. Jūden does a type of justu, Lightnin style mix with a sound style. Jūden claps his hands together and sends a current down his arms and to his fingers and shoots a powerful sound with electricity and it broke through Yamoshi's Susanoo. Yamoshi was on the ground and Jūden rushed Yamoshi. Yamoshi looked at Jūden. Jūden knew his trick and took off his jacket beforehand and made him hit the jacket. Jūden teleported behind quickly and Punches Yamoshi and Stole one of his eyes. If you can't listen then I'll have to take it from you. Jūden said. Yamoshi in pain Summoned a large Tiger and got on it. Where you think you're going Jūden shouts as he jumps at Yamoshi.

Shiroi Comes out of nowhere and knocks Yamoshi back. Yamoshi takes out his Sword but Shiroi broke it before he attacked, Shiroi air palms Yamoshi back and does a Chidori. Yamoshi waited till Shiroi got closer and Dodge, caught and Kneed Shiroi to the chin and knocked him on his feet. Yamoshi Does a Mixture of Chidori and attacks Shiroi l, Shiroi focus on a Jutsu and Booommmm!!!! Massive Explosion Happens in Impact. Yamoshi falls back and sees Shiroi gone. Yamoshi sees Jūden running at him, Yamoshi does his Summoning Jutsu again and gets on his Tiger. Sono..... Sharinghan let's how far you get with it. PSSSHSHSHSH. The Tiger and Yamoshi disappeared...

*To Be Continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.9K 21
Hatred , disappointment , solitude , and feel as a unwanted existence are what Uzumaki Boruto feels in the family . He just wants attention and love...
3.6K 78 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
26.5K 962 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
90.5K 3.6K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...